Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509254 Mar 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of no judge on the Riverside County Superior Court who is not honorable.
The level of competency from judge to judge varies, sometimes significantly.
That's why there's a Court of Appeal.
But you can have confidence that your judges are honorable and honest and understand that they have a public trust.
You think so? Honestly?

I guess I never thought about it that way.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509255 Mar 24, 2013
Edit Lele

Oops..should have read "you just are NOT able to recognize it"

For most people I would not have made the correction as the context would have made the intent obvious. But I know how you are

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509257 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No you simply got caught between lies. It would make no sense to t-mail me if you thought I couldn't be trusted. But then when I pointed that out when you announced you t-mailed me in an effort to paint yourself as someone reaching out you had to explain why you would t-mail someone you didn't trust. So then you had no choice but to show you certainly were not reaching out and the t-mail was nothing you needed to be private. Which of course shows you had no reason to send it other than you wanted to say you did so it would look like you were doing something you weren't
<quoted text>
Are you thinking aloud again? LOL
<quoted text>
How am I lying? And I don't need proof to state my opinion. I never claimed to have proof. I gave my reasons for thinking it. I find it unlikely someone who never has time to post coincidentally just happens to be posting anytime their name is mentioned and just coincidentally always has time to post when in the middle of something
Last I checked this is America. I think I am allowed to state my opinion
I have not lied at all.
Not once.

I tmailed you to send a second messege to you here and in tmail that you are being an ass trying to say I post as anyone other as
Le le.
It;s a tactic you have used on me before- when you are losing an argument.
You have actually apologized to me for being
a snake and using this form of self defense.
You did the same thing to LW and many others.- you are a topix
detective wanna be?? You slander others and thing nothing of it.

Yikes Skom..you really are a bottom feeder..
I guess you have always been..I just never saw it till now.
You are the fraud..Your posts prove it.

Is there a gentleman representing your god anywhere in that suit of hate
you wear??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509258 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
take strong brush and cratch your alergies to the sink
between time go sleep, because all day long here exhausted your poor wrecked miserable life on internet
Can you tell me the steps I need to take to cratch alergies?

Location hidden

#509259 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Lele
Oops..should have read "you just are NOT able to recognize it"
For most people I would not have made the correction as the context would have made the intent obvious. But I know how you are
Don't wory about it christain..
you are ok.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509260 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just lipstick and I put it on your boxers.
The look on your face the next day and the awkward conversation over coffee was wonderful.
;o
O_o

Never mind.

I'll remain ignorant on this one...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509262 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would LOVE to be the sound girl at church.
I could come up with all kinds of sound effects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AcHDASRDBcwXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How do you apply for that job ?
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#509263 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No we will never get past that it seems..
When Skom came on this thread as an ass on fire. in '09 I think..he accused others of many things.
including being other posters.
It is a defense mechanism for the poster we know as Skombolsis.
He has been using this tactic to discredit others- forever. maybe
he is projecting?
As my posts w him starting heading south today. I knew he
was going to pull out his cards of character assasination
and idenity fraud..
He is intelligent and can present a good argument..
-but his heart must be in the gutter.. for he will forever post
big words.that are full of untruths and slander..
simply to try and pull one into the mud with him.
No need to reply..I am sure you do not agree w me.
Was just bouncing off yer post.
I have a right to express my opinion

I think I have been pretty dead on for the most part when it comes to people using multiple ID's. It isn't a claim I make often in proportion to the amount of posters but when I do make it the posters in question generally have some very suspicious behavior. In many cases I have proven it.

I didn't pull it out of thin air with you, nor do I use it as a tactic. I said it because your posting patterns are suspicious. You don't post like someone who has just barely 2,000 posts since 2009. When you registered in 2010 it would include all the posts made prior from that IP address. Add to that your uncanny knack for being gone even months and showing up immediately when mentioned or claiming you never have time for post other than the inordinate amount of time you always seem to have just when you conveniently need it and I find it to be bogus

Whether I am right or not I can not prove. But hardly a claim anyone can say I make with no basis

Location hidden

#509265 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>'

nobody is able destroy skombolis
That struck me as funny for some reason

I am internet teflon baby and God has my back:)

Even when not following his instructions I remain truthful. That alone is enough in most cases. People can agree or disagree but they know I am truthful and I don't suck up to people and I don't shy away from saying what I feel about someone, both good or bad

At the end of the day that seems to be enough for what I deem to be quality posters on Topix. Compared to a lot of what goes on, I understand why. Not saying there are no quality posters I don't get along with. Nor am I saying i don't have my share of faults. But being who I am is enough with most of the people who i care about. And for some it isn't. I am good with it either way

Location hidden

#509266 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>'
Skombolis Loves Lord
And true Lord allow him to use all kind of tactics to defeat all kind of atheisitc and faken vermits on this cyber space
nobody is able destroy skombolis
it is same like true believer dr Shrink-nobody is able to destroy to defeat,or mock most handsome dr Shrink in this Western hemisphere
most of you are Cowards, live in fear, uneducated and poor miserable unsaved little punks grasshoopers on thins side of globe
you are also poor miserable coward
Haha..
For the very first time.I am going to agree with you.
Skom's lord will allow him to use any tactic to defeat all he perceives as vermits and fake christians here in topix land.

I bet his lord even pats him on the back for his conquests here
on topix.,.
He's the man..
==oops..excuse me..
barf..

Location hidden

#509268 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have been pretty dead on for the most part when it comes to people using multiple ID's. It isn't a claim I make often in proportion to the amount of posters but when I do make it the posters in question generally have some very suspicious behavior. In many cases I have proven it.
I didn't pull it out of thin air with you, nor do I use it as a tactic. I said it because your posting patterns are suspicious. You don't post like someone who has just barely 2,000 posts since 2009. When you registered in 2010 it would include all the posts made prior from that IP address. Add to that your uncanny knack for being gone even months and showing up immediately when mentioned or claiming you never have time for post other than the inordinate amount of time you always seem to have just when you conveniently need it and I find it to be bogus
Whether I am right or not I can not prove. But hardly a claim anyone can say I make with no basis
You have said this before.
I do not post as anyone as Le le and I never have!

It's a cheap shot and I wish you would stop accussing me of it!

F u.

Location hidden

#509269 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't wory about it christain..
I wasn't worrying. But interesting how you say "Christian" like it is an insult yet still refuse to say if you believe the bible

Still haven't quite decided which camp you want to place your tent in yet huh? I am sure you will do whatever you think is in your best interest. Although I think your game of pretending to be on the fence by being vague is just about over
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
you are ok.
I know

A-OK to be specific:)

Location hidden

#509270 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
oops.
have not posted as anyone other than Lele.

You seem to not be here alot...how are you keeping track of my posting habits??
I surely don't keep track of yours..

hey.. you aren't obsessed w me..or anything?
Skom??

Location hidden

#509271 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not lied at all.
Not once.
If you say so
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I tmailed you to send a second messege to you here and in tmail that you are being an ass trying to say I post as anyone other as
Le le.
And you had to send that in private why? Never mind, I know the answer
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It;s a tactic you have used on me before- when you are losing an argument.
I was losing the argument that it is a harsher punishment to spare Scott Stevenson decades in prison by giving him the death penalty when you believe everyone is saved? Yeah, you had me on the ropes!
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You have actually apologized to me for being
a snake and using this form of self defense.
That is a blatant lie
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a topix
detective wanna be??
Nah, I am the real thing baby:)
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes Skom..you really are a bottom feeder..
I guess you have always been..I just never saw it till now.
Nobody believes we just stopped being friends. You may have forgotten in all your lies today but your opinion of me has been quite obvious for a while. But I guess once those lies pick up momentum you find it hard to stop eh?
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

Is there a gentleman representing your god anywhere in that suit of hate
you wear??
My suit is made out of cotton

Suits made out of emotion and calling me your grandma with big teeth....your house..sorry, your dwelling doesn't have a radon leak by chance?

~snicker

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509272 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly didn't know if you were joking when you said you went to church so I thought I would wait and see
I think that is kind that you went for your parents
Let me say one last thing just to clarify a little on my last post to you. As a Christian I understand how some view homosexuality and especially those who do not feel it is how someone is born. For me I believe it is how someone is born and when I factor that in and knowing I still sin and knowing I could not forsake romantic love and can't imagine having that expectation put upon me I tend to view it a little differently.
It is one thing for someone to say, if asked, I believe God wants us to live differently in this regard. It is also different to me if they say they know they also sin and they simply want all of us to be the best people we can be in God's eyes. But then that should be the end of it. The bible tells us it is not our place to instruct those outside the church, that we are to leave that to God. It also says we are to love everyone. And it is not love to beat someone down.
Anyway, your sexuality is not my business. But I just wanted you to know how i felt I guess because in some ways I feel burdened over what feels like cruelty that has been directed at you in your life and perhaps done in God's name
But that is the last I will say about that.
I would like to end just by saying while it may not always seem it, there are a lot of us (Christians) that would never condone or allow someone to be cruel to you
I wish nothing but happiness for you
You are younger than me by quite a bit but I hope going forward we can continue to learn from one another
Ok, enough seriousness
But a good quote to end on
"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you."
~William James (1842-1910) American philosopher and psychologist.
(T) Peace
You've been nothing but kind to me, Skom. I appreciate that.

It's not up to us to pass judgement on those who believe things that we find strange or those who live lives that are foreign to us. It's up to us to condemn cruelty. Whether it's cruelty against homosexuals, christians, the mentally ill or any other animal.

It's not about being a believer or non-believer in God. It's about knowing right from wrong. It's about compassion and understanding.

Location hidden

#509273 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
oops.
have not posted as anyone other than Lele.
You seem to not be here alot...how are you keeping track of my posting habits??
I surely don't keep track of yours..
hey.. you aren't obsessed w me..or anything?
Skom??
No, I simply can count and notice when someone gone for months coincidentally always shows up when their name is mentioned or has days to post when need be

You consider noticing things or counting a sign of obsession?

I just looked at my clock and it says 1:18am. Hmm, I wonder if I am obsessed with time?

You seem to see a high level of interest people have in you that doesn't exist. Well, whatever gets you through the day whoever you are

:)

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509274 Mar 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N6qzRDmkk0wXX
MOON !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#509275 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said this before.
I do not post as anyone as Le le and I never have!
It's a cheap shot and I wish you would stop accussing me of it!
F u.
I dunno, seems to me you need to brush up on your asking skills

Ending things in f.u. probably isn't very effective:)

Tell ya what, if next time someone mentions your name and you don't show up within minutes despite a previously long absence, I will promise to note that it actually happened once since you have been on Topix. In the meantime I am going with too coincidental to be believable

If you keep up this posting rate you are going to get in ten percent of your total posts for five years all in the matter of a week. That would be pretty weird huh?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509276 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>No, I simply can count and notice when someone gone for months coincidentally always shows up when their name is mentioned or has days to post when need be

You consider noticing things or counting a sign of obsession?

I just looked at my clock and it says 1:18am. Hmm, I wonder if I am obsessed with time?

You seem to see a high level of interest people have in you that doesn't exist. Well, whatever gets you through the day whoever you are

:)
If counting is an obsession it's one she shares with you :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509278 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
It was just lipstick and I put it on your boxers.
The look on your face the next day and the awkward conversation over coffee was wonderful.
;o
I'm still confused.

Goodnight River.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 70,887
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 17 min gundee123 5,019
Worldclassk-9.com ripped me off for $4500 (Jan '10) 26 min BAMF K9 94
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 27 min Johnny 250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min kent 658,716
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 36 min Synque 142
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min bad bob 183,462
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 974,734
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 282,986
More from around the web