Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#509196 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... great video!
Throwing eggs gets no-body anywhere... that's how I found it.

"Any man can step up, but it takes an even greater one to step down.” QUOTE. Lord Mt. Batten.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509197 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the front pews were empty because of the spittle effect?
Was the microphone really necessary? It looked like he was in somebody's living room.
And that's why I quit going to church.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509198 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read princess...I said when in a dispute
And I think your nostalgia at our friendship is bogus. You have been coming in here for months now saying things like Q and his followers and Lawest and his friends and following that up with lots of insults when refering to subjects and issues that I was currently posting on and agreeing with them on.
You have started quite a few stupid, stupid arguments recently such as you couldn't sleep if you knew an unrepentant child rapist wasn't saved and how could i believe in a god that wouldn't save everyone to your even stupider argument today just desperately trying to take an opposing side because of whatever problem you imagined happened in my response to HL
And what I actually apologized for was accusing you with no proof. But I do find it very strange how whenever you are involved in something you have so many hours to kill, even 1, 2,3 days in a row or how anytime you are mentioned you suddenly appear yet claim all the rest of the time you are too busy to post
I think you are a lurker who posts under a bunch of names. I always have. And that's the truth. Nothing has changed.
Has there been times we have gotten along, even friends perhaps? Yeah, sure. But you are the type of "friend" who is very fair-weathered. Quite frankly, no loss.
Not that it has been the case for a while anyway. You just want to claim it has been so you can play the victim role and the wounded friend who is now turning away from her friendship to save herself from being bullied!
All anyone has to do is read your posts to see what a load of garbage that manipulative tactic is. One post before saying that, or was it one post after, you did your little trick with "should i call you a filthy convict"
You are a fraud
Now make like a tree and get out of here:)
Just sent you a tmail.
Come on Skom.. you are out of control right now.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#509199 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the front pews were empty because of the spittle effect?
Was the microphone really necessary? It looked like he was in somebody's living room.
Yeah.. the spittle... "Here, it's a spittle shield"

hahaa.. It was like a living room. I guess it's techno future primitive Baptist Jesus! preaching with the mic.

<preacher>"I'm yelling...AND I'VE GOT A MIC-HAH!"

It was then the Jesus! said; "Verily, turn down the gain on that mofo"

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509200 Mar 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Hi folks.
Catcher here, soliciting support on this anonymous message board.
I can send you a Forever stamp.

Just between the two of us, I'd use it as soon as possible.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#509201 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Zyprexa might calm you down a little or you could try Valium. Always nice to see you Le-Le :-)
http://psychrights.org/articles/LevineLillyan...
I am an advocate against Zyprexa... and the harm it has already done, and still is.

The maker of is a snake in the grass... and keeps changing the links if they are negative feed back. Have been fighting him due to any affected for 17 years now...

So...when I see 'mental' thrown at one another like a weapon?

It takes more than one to start such insults, but only one to stop it, Ja?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#509202 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And that's why I quit going to church.
I quit going because of the sex gossip.

There was hardly any at all!

WTF?

Location hidden

#509203 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read princess...I said when in a dispute
And I think your nostalgia at our friendship is bogus. You have been coming in here for months now saying things like Q and his followers and Lawest and his friends and following that up with lots of insults when refering to subjects and issues that I was currently posting on and agreeing with them on.
You have started quite a few stupid, stupid arguments recently such as you couldn't sleep if you knew an unrepentant child rapist wasn't saved and how could i believe in a god that wouldn't save everyone to your even stupider argument today just desperately trying to take an opposing side because of whatever problem you imagined happened in my response to HL
And what I actually apologized for was accusing you with no proof. But I do find it very strange how whenever you are involved in something you have so many hours to kill, even 1, 2,3 days in a row or how anytime you are mentioned you suddenly appear yet claim all the rest of the time you are too busy to post
I think you are a lurker who posts under a bunch of names. I always have. And that's the truth. Nothing has changed.
Has there been times we have gotten along, even friends perhaps? Yeah, sure. But you are the type of "friend" who is very fair-weathered. Quite frankly, no loss.
Not that it has been the case for a while anyway. You just want to claim it has been so you can play the victim role and the wounded friend who is now turning away from her friendship to save herself from being bullied!
All anyone has to do is read your posts to see what a load of garbage that manipulative tactic is. One post before saying that, or was it one post after, you did your little trick with "should i call you a filthy convict"
You are a fraud
Now make like a tree and get out of here:)
Ya know what.. after rereading this post..
You are a sick person.

You know I am not any other poster than Le le.
This is a tactic of yours..wears thin w me. You are lying.
Prove it Skom.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Why don't you for once?

You have fought with and accused so many here on this thread of being fake..
Your words should seem void at this point.
hopefully they do.
If not today, maybe someday they will..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509204 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sent you a tmail.
Come on Skom.. you are out of control right now.
Why would you send me a t-mail after claiming I use them against people?

Granted that was just a tactic as that only came up with one person and for reasons I am not getting into again despite your desire to make it an issue. But not very consistent if your concerns were honest

And announcing you sent me a t-mail is just more manipulation trying to present yourself as someone reaching out.

I know you want to present yourself a certain way as you feel it will be advantageous but you have been starting silly fights for a while now. You have been making inclusive insults for a while now. You haven't sent a positive post my way in a long time.

I am very much in control. I simply am calling it as I see it

I have no problem in going my separate way. But I have no intention of playing along with the games nor in reading or responding to your t-mail. Again, if you meant what you said earlier it makes no sense for you to send one. And if you didn't it was manipulative garbage while trying to change the subject. Either way it is something I want no part of

Location hidden

#509205 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what.. after rereading this post..
You are a sick person.
You know I am not any other poster than Le le.
This is a tactic of yours..wears thin w me. You are lying.
Prove it Skom.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Why don't you for once?
You have fought with and accused so many here on this thread of being fake..
Your words should seem void at this point.
hopefully they do.
If not today, maybe someday they will..
Like I said, you are a fraud

These last few posts (other than this one) was just an act

This one is your true colors

And i am sick person for finding it odd you appear anytime you are mentioned or have days to contibute any time you are personalyl involved in a dispute yet all the other days are too busy to post? That is way too coincidental to be believable.

In fact if you remember the first time I brought this up you hadn't been posting for days. I mentioned your name in a post on purpose and within 20 minutes there you were responding. I told you I did it on purpose and knew you would "suddenly" appear

Like I said, I want no part of your games

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#509206 Mar 24, 2013
Just ...wow!
~shakes head, turns, picks up fishing pole and casts at a ripple in the surf~

Location hidden

#509207 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you send me a t-mail after claiming I use them against people?
Granted that was just a tactic as that only came up with one person and for reasons I am not getting into again despite your desire to make it an issue. But not very consistent if your concerns were honest
And announcing you sent me a t-mail is just more manipulation trying to present yourself as someone reaching out.
I know you want to present yourself a certain way as you feel it will be advantageous but you have been starting silly fights for a while now. You have been making inclusive insults for a while now. You haven't sent a positive post my way in a long time.
I am very much in control. I simply am calling it as I see it
I have no problem in going my separate way. But I have no intention of playing along with the games nor in reading or responding to your t-mail. Again, if you meant what you said earlier it makes no sense for you to send one. And if you didn't it was manipulative garbage while trying to change the subject. Either way it is something I want no part of
The tmail said you are being an ass.
and to come on..you know I have always posted as just lele.

Do you want me to begin rumors about you because we are in a dispute??
I am sure you don't!
So don't do it to me--just to win!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509208 Mar 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing eggs gets no-body anywhere... that's how I found it.
"Any man can step up, but it takes an even greater one to step down.” QUOTE. Lord Mt. Batten.
psss psss Pw I'm down here(Pw looks around see nothing)
pss pss Pw I'm under the wheelbarrel.(Pw looks under turnupside down wheelbarrel starts laughing pointin finger at lil whispers sayin what ya doin under there.(lil whispers tells Pw ducking thoses eggs lol wanna join me cause safe under this wheelbarrel)lol lol.God bless lu2

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#509209 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can send you a Forever stamp.
Just between the two of us, I'd use it as soon as possible.
But...but...they're supposed to be forever.

Oh well, maybe Woody Allen had it right: Eternity is a very long time, especially near the end.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509210 Mar 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit going because of the sex gossip.
There was hardly any at all!
WTF?
Ha ha HA !!!!

I can't say.

Maybe they were uptight?

naaaaaaw.....

Location hidden

#509213 Mar 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and whosoever sows generously will also reap generously.Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give,not reluctantly or under compulsion for God loves a cheerful giver.
And God is able to make all grace abound to you so that in all things at all times having all that you need,you will abound in every good work.
"Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty." ~ Roland Deschain

Location hidden

#509215 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No you won't....
I might :)

Location hidden

#509216 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
The tmail said you are being an ass.
LOL

I didn't read it but no surprise.

Just like it is no surprise that is the opposite of the image you were trying to portray

First you talk about being disheartened at the loss of our friendship, then you tell me you sent me a t-mail which clearly anyone reading without knowing the content would assume it was a t-mail that was you trying to reach out over our "friendship". I actually might read it now just for a laugh. Thank you for telling me what was in it! I am glad people can see the manipulation attempt for what it was. Surely you could have posted that publicly no? But that isn't the image you were trying to convey of yourself.
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
and to come on..you know I have always posted as just lele.
Do you want me to begin rumors about you because we are in a dispute??
I am sure you don't!
So don't do it to me--just to win!!
Are you seriously going to claim I didn't think this and say so a long time ago?

Whatever. If your claim is you just have fantastic timing it makes no difference to me. Quite frankly I think you would be better off with any identity but this one anyway. Can't see how it could be worse. You have made quite a lot of disparaging remarks about Christians and people in this room in general looking to butter up your new crowd. I doubt their is a lot of mileage left to be gained out of the LeLe identity anyway. But your call
I think this has gone on long enough

You go left, I will go right. Or vice versa. You get the picture
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#509217 Mar 24, 2013
Moreover we can be calm that the hour for the end of the gay terror will come sooner as we all thought. And soon we will teach the gentlemen of the gay agenda house about death as they have never been taught before.And if the gay agenda believes that it can make velled threats against the anti homosexual movement and if the other gays think that they now can swing over to our side with flying flags, then we will give them the answer please don´t go to any great expense for the taxpayers.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#509218 Mar 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
psss psss Pw I'm down here(Pw looks around see nothing)
pss pss Pw I'm under the wheelbarrel.(Pw looks under turnupside down wheelbarrel starts laughing pointin finger at lil whispers sayin what ya doin under there.(lil whispers tells Pw ducking thoses eggs lol wanna join me cause safe under this wheelbarrel)lol lol.God bless lu2
Hey! I'm over here under a blade of grass... great protection from radio-active fall out!
LuvU2 lil sister... just watch them there holes in the cart wheels, they are very open to eggs. God Bless......~~~splat~~~ that was only the grass... I tooked shelter under another one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min NoStress4me 877,084
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min MrAnderson9 3,765
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 603,077
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min satanlovesyou 7,847
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min Rosa_Winkel 100,743
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Ms_Smyth 146
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 1 hr USaWORLDWARMONGERER 989
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr The swamiji 7,605
More from around the web