Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ((((( irrira ))))))
Good early morning my sister, sadly the truth is that not many truly have what they profess, many calling themselves a christian merely have it on their tongue only, and no real power of God to sustain from the worldly lusts, that is just the answer to your question in a nutshell my friend.
Matthew 15:8
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
How're you doing this weekend?
Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh
Hey Lawest,

I want to post this verse again.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh
HFN

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe God rejects.
Otherwise there'd be no need to judge us at the "Pearly Gates"...
Where do you believe these "pearly gates" are?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe God rejects.
Otherwise there'd be no need to judge us at the "Pearly Gates"...
The "Gate of Pearls" is the City gate of New Jerusalem which according to Revelation will be on Earth, NOT HEAVEN.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
this"felon" ... Skombolis ... simple piece of s......without of any respect others,and lies ... like stinking full of vomits pig run ... cyber shit
Dim? Perhaps.

You know him better than I do.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
And I won't be dragged into a tissy fit with you and Le Le.
Nobody asked you to be

You responded to my post to her and asked a question based onan erroneous conclusion you drew that I thought Scott Peterson was going to Heaven. It was necessary to explain to you that I didn't believe that but was basing that statement on the fact that LeLe did. I also thought it was pertinent to mention the conversation may not be based on merit as trying to explain it was difficult enough.

The day I need your help River I will ask for it

Don't hold your breath

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>But Lord Jesus also said this..........
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Very few people repent of their sins for the right reasons. Most justify their sins or believe that God doesn't judge their hearts.
Atonenement is only for those who truly repent.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good heavens. She wasn't making the post to or about you.
Yet..it's all about you?
lol..
ok.
.. Dim is angry with me because I wouldn't give him the page number of a quote, won't agree with him, and worse of all, don't respond to his posts to me ..

.. like any any alpha male pack animal, he likes people to jump through hoops. If you do, he'll tell you that you weren't dead center ..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
What a ridiculous belief system. Bad things don't happen because people disobey your deity. Bad things happen for no particular reason.
With the mythology you're spouting you sound just like the villagers who claim that the house, built on stilts, fell on the people below it because of sorcery. You tell them "no, it was termites." and they say "of course it was termites! But it fell with those people beneath it because of the sorcery."
I mean, you can claim that all the evil in the world is due to your deity if you like. Sure, It Created pathogens to mostly kill the poor, young and old, because, at some point, they must have done something wrong, right?
You can claim that all you want, but it's childlike and ignorant.
That may be what you believe HFY. I believe is entirely different. Im sure you have had all this explained to you before but have used it to gripe. You can blame others, God, whatever for your woes and leave yourself free from any blame if you want. I can believe in my Lord and savior. And guess what? The world is still turning.
Have a good day,
HYN

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have, except that your god and its ways are immoral.
As much as the good lord might have wanted me to, I simply refused to teach my girls to hate gays and atheists. Sorry, Jesus. Can you forgive me?
It's Palm Sunday! When Jesus face palms, there is no redemption from your fail: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc33/P_Asp...
Do you teach your girls how to lie and falsely accuse priests of stealing with no proof?

Do you explain to them how somehow you don't know that priests don't have kids and clearly don't understand the difference between a priest and a pastor despite supposedly being a Christian?

Do you teach them if they want a doctor that cares about their overall well-being they should also get a social worker?

Do you teach them your own special brand of bigotry?

Man I hope not
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is what Mac was saying at all.
You wrote...
"simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No Morals, No respect for themselves or others, No values to live by or guidelines for teaching our own, No reality, just fake love, pretend love , no Hope , Godless homes, no awarness of goings on,
no sacredness of Marriage and Home life, homeless, disasters, and the list could go on and on.
We must be aware, continue to stand up for Righteousness , and Prayer.
Pray like we have never prayed before. Pray without ceasing."
Sounds as if you are saying that if one does not have God in their home that they have...
no morals
no respect for themselves or others
no values to live by
no guidelines in which to teach our children
no reality
no hope
no love
no awareness
no sacredness of marriage and home life
and you say the list could go on and on.
I think that Mac took (as did I) that you are indicating that if God was not in your life...that list would apply to you...thus making yourself a horrible person...which leads to the conclusion that the only reason you are not a horrible person is that you have God in your life.
I don't know what your post was in response to...I didn't go that far back to read but is that how you feel...that the above list applies to those of us that are not Christian? To atheist??? To agnostics???
Not at all--your comprehension was wrong, again.

I was merely answering LiL Whispers, when she said that the world was getting a lot of sick people in it that did not have any values of themselves, I just answered her post by continuing on with the list that you have ABOVE (in this post) I was not talking about you non-believers.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you're an adherent of a death cult vengeance religion. All of "your deities" enemies will perish, eternally, tortured but dead eternally.
That post made it evident.
Just build a big campfire and dance around it in a frenzy for the evening. Make it all night long.
Maybe the gods will see your devotion.
Who knows... they tell me there is a great feast in the making. They used to eat the aliens once. They might again!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few people repent of their sins for the right reasons. Most justify their sins or believe that God doesn't judge their hearts.
Atonenement is only for those who truly repent.
On THIS, we are in agreement, without true repentance there is no real chance for salvation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
More desperation
Don't be mad at me you put forth a silly position because you wanted to argue because somehow you were upset I responded to HL's post and didn't talk about you. I saw a post of yours to me in response to a post that I wrote to Riverside. Is that allowed? LOL
So....why is it a greater punishment for someone to go right to Heaven instead of spending years in prison first?
You figure maybe nobody will notice you still can't answer?
Not desperate at all..
-trust me on that..

I never intended to argue w you - oh bitter one.

Show me- please- where I have ever said any soul was going
right to Heaven??
Please Skom.. put up or I ask you to simply shut up.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
I want to post this verse again.
HFN
Good evening HFN, a scripture well worth re-posting, how're you tonight.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are responsible for your own spiritual journey, as is every individual
I might concede in some worse case scenarios the actions of man might damage the faith of another if the damage occurred during their formative years. But we are all adults. 99% of the time man has no ability to drive anyone from Jesus and quite frankly has little ability to drive someone towards
All man can do is try to live his faith best he can and try to witness and teach it best he can. Whatever his failures or successes are will be his own. And this hold true for all men, including those who decide to abandon their faith or for those who reject Christ
What you decide to do is your business. I am not judging you on it or trying to bring you into the fold so-to-speak. Once you make your decision, which is yours to make, then that is the end of it. But I felt compelled to clarify that nobody has driven anyone from Jesus. That is simply an excuse. And when people who say that have posts and posts just filled of things demonizing faith and Christianity and the Bible then surely they were capable of making their own decisions and are not blaming others for why they don't believe correct?
So if you feel Christians are not acting as their faith instructs, while I assume Christians don't care if those who bash the faith now think they are living up to it, that is still well within your right to comment on. And there may even be times when the hypocrisy or failure to live as we are instructed is legitimate. There are times I certainly fail to live as I should and I own that. But nobody has driven anyone from Christ. Each person has chosen to reject Christ on their own. To blame that decision on others...well, I think it is clearly a rationalization and an excuse. Perhaps your intent simply was to insult and was not trying to blame others but that is what a statement like that is doing
If anyone stops believing in God because they don't like how other men are acting then with all due respect that person is foolish. One has nothing to do with the other. God is God and man is man. God existing has nothing to do with how man acts or specifically how any one believer may act. If someone truly believed that then they would use that same process in reverse and believers who acted as Jesus instructed would drive unbelievers into the arms of Christ
Sorry about the long reply but I have seen this a lot and feel it needs to be addressed. Nobody has driven anyone from Christ. They chose to reject him. That is simply the facts
(T) Peace
Hey Skombolis,
Good post
HFN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Leviticus 16, Jesus provided Atonement for all mankind. All that is required is true repentance, nothing more.
The teachings of Jesus focus little on the afterlife and are about how to live THIS life. Not for a personal reward nor to avoid just punishment/correction. It is to do what is right simply bcause it is the right thing to do.
I wonder how many Christians would abandon Jesus if they believed there was no afterlife.
"Many are called but few are chosen."
Nice.
I wrote a couple posts today asking the same question.
But, deleted them.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thanked my lucky stars many times that I have
not a chemical imbalance, Juicylu/Lupylu.
Are you a doctor?? Are you trying to tell me I need mediction?
Why? Because I find you a narcissist?
To live with a chemical imbalance really isn't a laughing matter.
And you mocking anyone needing meds is a disgrace to humandkind -
-
and especially a disgrace to whatever god you say you love so much.
Have you ever sat across from someone with bi-polar disorder? Someone whose heart is so heavy they are crying and have no idea how to stop the pain and saddness they feel??
Do you know anyone inflicted with schizophrenia??
It's not pretty..it's one of nature's cruelest inflictions..
And to think - you have a good time here on topix making fun
of those who- by whatever design..are born with these illnesses..
Honestly..what kind of a monster are you?
I also mock stupid people. LMAO.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
What proof do you have your priest was stealing for him and his kids.
I don't know what you mean, Dimwit. Why do you think he was?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

There must've been some powerful sermons at the pulpit this day.

hahaaa...

<listens to the religious war drums in the distance>

<preacher> "only the righteous will make it-HAH!, into that promised lannnd-HAH!, and allll will bow a knee and quake in loving fearfthesweetJESUS!-HAH andsubmissioninjudgementholyan dforetold-HAH!{pulpit slap!} as the firesofhellanddamnation-HAH! are stoked bytheholypiritinthepit-HAH! humina humina humina braumbalumbababahhh-HAH!.... "

Was there a potluck afterwards?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Our week-end is history >>>Lawest<<< and is well into Monday.
I understand what you quote... it can be evident all round.
Plus when walking in the Spirit, such things as lust of the flesh do not enter the mind.
There is more to Live for...
Not sure why you felt to bring that one into a post for me here as,'This I say...,
but anyway...
Hope you too are having a great week-end.
Did you get your R and R?
Peace is more than just a word but a Way of Life, when Truth has set one free.
God Bless.
Good evening ( here ) Irrira, I brought that scripture in to cap a point I was making, did it offend you for any reason my friend?

Also occasionally the enemy can bring some non Godly thoughts to our mind, but we do not have to dwell on or entertainment negative thinking, the Bible also says to resist the devil and he will flee from you, but rest assured, he is going to always come back and try you on one level or another, the weekend is about done here as well and I am getting some R and R time in.

Hope you are likewise Blessed. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

810 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 min WasteWater 3,953
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,707
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Patrick 224,163
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,459
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min MASS 115,061
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Commander Bunny 256,481
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••