Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509022 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU!!!!!..... who do not believe in God's Word and believe that every soul will be saved..........are accusing believers of not having any confidence in the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ????
You know the only one's you have agreeing with you on this thread are the unbelieving trolls who pollute this thread, because you are really much more like them than you are anything else, just look at all the believers IN Christ who have disagreed with you and pointed out your irractic behavior to you in recent times and note the "influence" that you really have in here. Hahahahahaha......
I am sure Skom is thrilled you are back.
More hate in God's Name..

Yay!!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#509023 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU!!!!!..... who do not believe in God's Word and believe that every soul will be saved..........are accusing believers of not having any confidence in the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ????
You know the only one's you have agreeing with you on this thread are the unbelieving trolls who pollute this thread, because you are really much more like them than you are anything else, just look at all the believers IN Christ who have disagreed with you and pointed out your irractic behavior to you in recent times and note the "influence" that you really have in here. Hahahahahaha......
Based on Leviticus 16, Jesus provided Atonement for all mankind. All that is required is true repentance, nothing more.

The teachings of Jesus focus little on the afterlife and are about how to live THIS life. Not for a personal reward nor to avoid just punishment/correction. It is to do what is right simply bcause it is the right thing to do.

I wonder how many Christians would abandon Jesus if they believed there was no afterlife.
"Many are called but few are chosen."

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509024 Mar 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing neither; I'm just pointing things out that you can't really answer."
<quoted text>
Concession noted.
Whatever your reasons they are your own and i have no desire to try to convince you otherwise. That is very different than not being able to answer. I maintain it makes no sense to base any part of your decision to believe in God based on the actions of others that believe in him. In addition it makes even less sense to claim the bad examples drive you from Jesus but the good examples don't drive you to him

If you need to believe I am incapable of answering questions that have nothing to do with the point and can't understand or accept that I could answer but would find it a waste of time to try to convince God is real then go ahead I guess.

Here is one post i wrote if you really want to know

"A story of faith for the unbelievers"

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509025 Mar 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Can you prove believers do not see and know things you can not see
Hi there, Whiskas. Howdy do! I hope you're not a fan of Pam Robertson. Look at how the lord is using him this days:

"Just two days after Pat Robertson encouraged bankrupt families to give him “just $20 a month,” the televangelist is now alerting viewers to beware of “scamsters in religious garb quoting the Bible."
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/21/pat-rob...

I think he's jealous of the competition. What do you think?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#509026 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ((((( irrira ))))))
Good early morning my sister, sadly the truth is that not many truly have what they profess, many calling themselves a christian merely have it on their tongue only, and no real power of God to sustain from the worldly lusts, that is just the answer to your question in a nutshell my friend.
Matthew 15:8
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
How're you doing this weekend?
Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh
Our week-end is history >>>Lawest<<< and is well into Monday.
I understand what you quote... it can be evident all round.
Plus when walking in the Spirit, such things as lust of the flesh do not enter the mind.
There is more to Live for...
Not sure why you felt to bring that one into a post for me here as,'This I say...”,
but anyway...

Hope you too are having a great week-end.
Did you get your R and R?
Peace is more than just a word but a Way of Life, when Truth has set one free.
God Bless.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#509027 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay!!
You are still projecting my dear.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509028 Mar 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God reject? It is whosoever believeth...no restrictions...no requirements...just whosoever believeth.
If there were restrictions...wouldn't have read...whosoever believeth except for the following...
Yes, I believe God rejects.

Otherwise there'd be no need to judge us at the "Pearly Gates"...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#509029 Mar 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't find them there either Scar...
~~grin~~
... a heart can bare the scars too, and there is one 'church' which has misled all.
So... head's on the chopping block here.
You wanna be the first to chop?
Sure, you're an adherent of a death cult vengeance religion. All of "your deities" enemies will perish, eternally, tortured but dead eternally.

That post made it evident.

Just build a big campfire and dance around it in a frenzy for the evening. Make it all night long.

Maybe the gods will see your devotion.

Location hidden

#509030 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me. I know this isn't your first rodeo cowboy.
I knew the insults were going to fly..
They always do with you..it's the price one pays even in
engaging you.
Temper temper..lol.
I am comparing your questioning my beliefs in the Bible with you
and the Catholic institution's beliefs in the Bible.
You can't see that?
You are questioning what I believe here.. only fair I get to question
your beliefs in a corrupt religion??No?
LOL

You are delusional if you think I am angry

And the tactics one engages with you is red herrings, strawmen, and dishonesty

And I have some different beliefs than what Catholics believe. What does that have to do with you believing all will be saved?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the son will not see life, for god's wrath remains on him.

I know you are running out of distractions but the Catholic church isn't the one claiming all will be saved, you are.

So how do you reconcile that belief with these verses and do you believe the Bible?
Adam

Germany

#509031 Mar 24, 2013
Jesus lived in better times comparing to these days although he suffered a lot during the roman occupation and the mocking of the jews etc. The air was cleaner the grass was greener.. What do we? We let our engines of our cars run while we go to the shop or while we sit at home.We do all these bad things I ´ve listed above. We put all the good things away and adopt the bad things. We hurt and bad things to eachother. That´s why we should make prayers everday many times a day, not only with the lips but with our hearts.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#509032 Mar 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Leviticus 16, Jesus provided Atonement for all mankind. All that is required is true repentance, nothing more.
The teachings of Jesus focus little on the afterlife and are about how to live THIS life. Not for a personal reward nor to avoid just punishment/correction. It is to do what is right simply bcause it is the right thing to do.
I wonder how many Christians would abandon Jesus if they believed there was no afterlife.
"Many are called but few are chosen."
But Lord Jesus also said this..........

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509033 Mar 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called institutionalization.
After a while, they know no other way to live.
Then what is the purpose for keeping them alive?

Really.

What the f_ck is it???

And don't give no bullshit like, "They're stool humans, RR......."

They're dumb f_ck criminals that prey on the weak.

F_ck em all.
Adam

Germany

#509034 Mar 24, 2013
Jesus lived in better times comparing to these days although he suffered a lot during the roman occupation and the mocking of the jews etc. The air was cleaner the grass was greener.. What do we? We let our engines of our cars run while we go to the shop or while we sit at home.We do all these bad things I ´ve listed above. We put all the good things away and adopt the bad things. We hurt and say bad things to eachother. That´s why we should make prayers everday many times a day, not only with the lips but with our hearts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509035 Mar 24, 2013
Lol...

"Still humans"

Not, stool humans.

Location hidden

#509036 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay!!
LOL

More desperation

Don't be mad at me you put forth a silly position because you wanted to argue because somehow you were upset I responded to HL's post and didn't talk about you. I saw a post of yours to me in response to a post that I wrote to Riverside. Is that allowed? LOL

So....why is it a greater punishment for someone to go right to Heaven instead of spending years in prison first?

You figure maybe nobody will notice you still can't answer?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#509037 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ((((( irrira ))))))
Good early morning my sister, sadly the truth is that not many truly have what they profess, many calling themselves a christian merely have it on their tongue only, and no real power of God to sustain from the worldly lusts, that is just the answer to your question in a nutshell my friend.
Matthew 15:8
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
How're you doing this weekend?
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh
Hey Lawest,

I want to post this verse again.

HFN

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509038 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you believe these "pearly gates" are?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#509039 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Gate of Pearls" is the City gate of New Jerusalem which according to Revelation will be on Earth, NOT HEAVEN.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509040 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
this"felon" ... Skombolis ... simple piece of s......without of any respect others,and lies ... like stinking full of vomits pig run ... cyber shit
Dim? Perhaps.

You know him better than I do.

Location hidden

#509041 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
And I won't be dragged into a tissy fit with you and Le Le.
Nobody asked you to be

You responded to my post to her and asked a question based onan erroneous conclusion you drew that I thought Scott Peterson was going to Heaven. It was necessary to explain to you that I didn't believe that but was basing that statement on the fact that LeLe did. I also thought it was pertinent to mention the conversation may not be based on merit as trying to explain it was difficult enough.

The day I need your help River I will ask for it

Don't hold your breath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 42 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 45 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 51 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web