Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508915 Mar 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, dude, you don't believe in your "God" any more than I do; for you, it's just a convenience.
HA HA HA !!!!!

Please, more jokes! This thread is too serious.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#508916 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it was the Colt .45.
You still don't seem to trust "God," though; you place your trust in your rifle. I don't mind, I'm not criticizing you for it; just be honest about it, thass all. You do not trust "God" as much as you do your rifle. That being the case, why should anyone *else* trust in your "God?"
Bible verses will not be acceptable reasons; you're going to have to come up with *your own* reasons.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be naive.
God ain't gonna stop a bullet...
O ye of little faith.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> I trust in God to give me courage, strength, and above all else, common sense & a sense of morality to do what's right.
No you don't. You prefer to take that on yourself, and *claim* that "God" gives it to you.

You don't really believe in your "God" any more than I do. Just man up and be honest about it, that's all.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508917 Mar 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, you haven't progressed past caveman level.
And you have the incredible hypocrisy to proclaim yourself a follower of Jesus.
Of course killing gets you hot. You are a bloodthirsty bastard.
Then why have I never killed anything other than an insect?

Answer: You're wrong.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508918 Mar 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid.
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that---you can't help it.
And again, you'd lynch. Without a second thought.
No I wouldn't. That ain't justice, man.

Get a grip.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508920 Mar 24, 2013
We're not?
I thought we were talking about the pros and cons of firearms ownership. You said a gun was never a solution; I proved that quite frequently it is.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
We're not.
Looked like it to me.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't feel the need to explain it to you.
Thanks for the short concession speech.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508921 Mar 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So they should have hung that guy that they wrongly convicted of murder 20 years ago.
Of course, our court system is perfect, right?
There's no way we'd ever wrongly convict somebody.
You're just lucky you're a moron in a country where morons are the majority.
Oh yeah.
And you're white.
That always helps.
HA HA !!!

NO! Our court system is FUBAR.

So is our penal system.

Give me a mother f_cking break. What the hell does "And you're white. That always helps" supposed to mean?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508922 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What if they "repent and ask jesus into their hearts," like you did? What then?
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not your old cows business
Translation: "She's making me think! MY BRAIN HURTS!! Stop the pain! Stop the pain!! I don't *wanna* think!!"

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508923 Mar 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been convicted of things I haven't done.
I guess I don't have the faith in the legal system that you do.
Again, for the "freethinking" impaired.

I don't have any faith in our justice system.

(That's why on several occasions I've written "justice" system.....)

You're a fool.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508924 Mar 24, 2013
So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.Carring his own cross he went out to the place of the Skull(which in Aramaic is called Golgotha)Here they crucified him and with him two others one on each side and Jesus in the middle.

Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross.It read;Jesus of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.Many of the Jews read this sign for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city and the sign was written in Aramaic Latin and Greek.

The Chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate,Do not write the King of the Jews but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.Pilate answered What I have written I have written.

When the soldiers crucified Jesus they took his clothes dividing them into four shares one for each of them with undergarment remaining.This garment was sleamless woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Let's not tear it they said to one another Let's decide by lot who will get it.So this is what the soldiers did.

NOTE;Greatest Crime In History Every Commented By Mankind.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508925 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What if they "repent and ask jesus into their hearts," like you did? What then?
<quoted text>
So *you* decide their worth, and not "God."
Thank you for that, however unintended, admission.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're assuming that God ain't gonna judge him..
You took that responsibility on yourself.

Admit it, Redneck, you don't really believe in your "God" any more than I do. You just use it as an excuse.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508926 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@Riverside......statistically speaking it is basically a fact that innocent people have been and will continue to be killed under the death penalty.And I understand say if someone were to come to you and ask if you think some guy who murdered an innocent should be killed you would say say. But what if the question was "Do you want us to kill him knowing the process we do it by will ensure innocent people will be killed as well"? Then how do you answer? And if someone that kills innocent people deserved to die then how can you support a process that kills innocent people? There will never be a standard of proof high enough to ensure innocents arent killed in this process and we already supposedly use an extra high standard in Captital Death Penalty cases and look how many people are still innocent. Half in some cases. Before we can even get to the morality or justice aspect, how can we as a society rationalize killing innocent people to punish people for killing innocent people?
I'm not talking about killing innocent people just to kill.

I'm not talking about capital punishment because someone is accused of a crime.

I'm talking about capital punishment to those that are rightfully & lawfully convicted of heinous crimes.

Criminal crazies like Scott Peterson.

Give me ONE good reason why that piece of shit deserves life.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#508927 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why have I never killed anything other than an insect?
Answer: You're wrong.
Actually, with your thinking, you could be dangerous to our country's principles.

That is, if you weren't just a poor powerless little man doing your time in Riverside.

It almost puts you in the harmless category, if you don't vote.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#508928 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
There is difference between criticize and condemn
Especially with the Biblical application of condemn
To condemn means to claim knowledge or authority over who will be damned.
If you want to use "criticize" and "condemn" interchangeably then you also have "condemned' many and would make your post to Lawest pure hypocrisy
Whether you care that it is hypocritical or if you are using "condemn" correctly when talking to a Christian I couldn't say one way or the other. I have my suspicions based on your past behavior you don't care.
I have seen quite a few posts from you about me in the days I have no been posting. If you have anything you would like to address to me just let me know. I will say as far as the "character assassination" you are giving me to much credit and ignoring the obvious. The only "ammo" I have without knowing any of you in real life is the words of your own posts. If those words have shown you to be a liar or a hypocrite or a follower or someone who can't admit when they are wrong then that is what those words show.
You can be upset with me for shining a light on it but I have no ability to do any damage to someone's reputation without having the truth to support it. If you don't want your character being maligned, perhaps you ought to improve your own ethics? When you give your word and then disappear or when you give half a dozen transparently phony excuses for why you won't reference a quote you got wrong then that is on you. Going after the messenger won't change that
Skom- are you saying Lawlest is the messenger??
Or was HL's post you are referring to, about you?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508929 Mar 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the stories I could tell.
People like RR have no clue.
Not a one.
Oh the stories I could tell.

Attorneys are clueless morons with their noses crammed so tight in a book & up a judges ass they miss the real world.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#508930 Mar 24, 2013
@KAITLAN....Responding here for space. You are either missing the point or intentionally trying to change the subject. Either way my answer remains the same. This has nothing to do with proving God exists to you so I wont indulge that side-issue. By your own reasoning it makes no difference whether it can be proved the world is round and it cant be proved that God exists. By your own logic you are not basing your beliefs on anything but the actions of other people that believe the same thing. You are actually proving my point. There are many things that one would consider as to whether they believe the Earth is round or God exists or anything else for that matter. What should never be among those things are how someone else acts that believes it. Like I said, if you want to reject God based on how people in your family act or some other examples while conveniently ignoring the good examples and not using those as a reason to believe then that is your decision. But it has nothing to do with whether God exists

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508931 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it was the Colt .45.
You still don't seem to trust "God," though; you place your trust in your rifle. I don't mind, I'm not criticizing you for it; just be honest about it, thass all. You do not trust "God" as much as you do your rifle. That being the case, why should anyone *else* trust in your "God?"
Bible verses will not be acceptable reasons; you're going to have to come up with *your own* reasons.
<quoted text>
O ye of little faith.
<quoted text>
No you don't. You prefer to take that on yourself, and *claim* that "God" gives it to you.
You don't really believe in your "God" any more than I do. Just man up and be honest about it, that's all.
More jokes?!

YAY!

Keep em coming.

Faith has nothing to do with ignorantly thinking that God will stop a bullet or stave off starvation.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508932 Mar 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're assuming that God ain't gonna judge him..
You are assuming that there is a "God."

If there isn't--and I certainly have no reason to believe there is one--I'm sure you'll be happy to act as a surrogate "God."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508933 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Face it, dude, you don't believe in your "God" any more than I do; for you, it's just a convenience.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!!
Please, more jokes! This thread is too serious.
Translation: "Damn, she's right. But I'll never adimt it!!"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508934 Mar 24, 2013
How would you know? Do you own your own personal jet to fly across the country to interview people? Maybe a time machine?
<quoted text>
The rotundity of Planet Earth, or her very existence, is inarguable. The existence of your god is not.
<quoted text>
God, like satan and demons, exists in the mind of the believer, and operates accordingly.
<quoted text>
Maybe because, as in the case of LaWest, for example, there aren't any?
<quoted text>
So is "God." A very convenient excuse.
<quoted text>
There are two different kinds of faith; reasonable, and unreasonable. I choose reason.
<quoted text>
I certainly doesn't give any reason to believe in it.
<quoted text>
Not yet. But there's always the lottery (fingers crossed)...
<quoted text>
The ones I've met with personally are the only ones I have to go by. Their sincerety and practices are not what I'd call laudatory.
<quoted text>
I hold them responsible for their own actions.
<quoted text>
You don't even know if "God" exists. I'm sure you tell yourself you know, but you are lying to yourself. After all, if you knew it for a fact, then you would have no faith--the sole foundation for your religion.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your vagina ugly mouth and throw your brain to the dumpster
nobody care what you are thinking,
instead hold them responsible,hold your own stupid head and get a f...away from here you abominable dirty moraly troll with full sink of insects and dead rats under sink.
clean your face,kitchen, wash dirty hair,deep proteze in the acid and flush from here like stinking skunk
The concession speech of a pissed-off christian; thanks for that.

Sorry you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon, then fell out and into the dumbass ditch.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#508935 Mar 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been convicted of things I haven't done.
I guess I don't have the faith in the legal system that you do.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, for the "freethinking" impaired.
I don't have any faith in our justice system.
(That's why on several occasions I've written "justice" system.....)
You're a fool.
At least it is something that can be examined, unlike your "God," and can be improved upon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min Quirky 47,382
Budha Prolly Went To He11 38 min Smiley 7
World Infection: Sexual Allegations Organizer =... 43 min Hitler is dead 1
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 1 hr HalloChristmasWeen 2
Alabama 3 Women Arrested, 3000 Fraud Votes 1 hr TOLD U SO 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 498
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 2 hr ROB REGRET 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr PrettyGirl 990,750
More from around the web