Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
This can't be. I saw the tracks in the snow.
:)
Come to think of it-- There is !
I saw those tracks too

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much what I said earlier--just in different words.
Yeah, I might have misunderstood a bit.

At the same time, there are times that an illustration comes in handy.

I used to have a link to crimes committed by children that went back a few hundred years in history and it was pretty shocking in that - it looks like children do these things on occasion - it doesn't really depend on a time period or era.

Much like serial killers, it's an aberrational behavior, not an increasing or decreasing trend.

Population increases make it appear as if "there are more now than there were then".

Not proportionately.

It might even be said that with crime detection methods and those involved sciences, there might well be */more crime detected\* now than before - when - the - population - was - less.

I doubt you could support that in a comparison, but you could pose that question or observation as a valid view.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to know that. Any wonder you have been recording them in a book.
Those unforgettables are imprinted firmly in my memory cells!
Yes ~ my book is meant to be about Faith and Prayer having the amazing ability to get us through the worst times in our lives; and is meant to be filled with hope. The start until the end, so to speak :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Doctor REALITY
You have the nerve calling me the son of Satan?
We'll see who is really the son of Satan in the Day of Judgment.
I wonder who the Son Of Skeletor™ is?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad but true.
One reason why the box also has a switch if we choose.
I was tho referring to a Jesus 'thread' which is not the box nor the news papers or mags...
(((*()*))) xx Thanx for caring.
I know PW ~ and we have tried to keep it that way, and failed. It is as it is, and I do care. Most children have all the mod cons that connect them to the 'real' world, and it would be hard for any parent to deny their children and make them the odd ones out. The Amish lifestyle also has its problems, and they have tried to keep it free of the issues of today. But you are right, and this is a thread about why should JESUS loves us, and it is up to as, as individuals, to present ourselves in the best way possible, to be loved in return. IMHO :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Or where topix is concerned, it is better to stay off of certain threads.(c:
In Deed :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are more attractive than the truth. Your lies are written down there in your book.
Please feel free to show us all just exactly which lies they are....

Or are you spouting worthless rhetoric?

How is it that "YOU" have access to "MY" book, and know anything whatsoever about me?

You are showing your dishonesty and foolhearted folly with every post.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who the Son Of Skeletor™ is?
Would it be you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I might have misunderstood a bit.
At the same time, there are times that an illustration comes in handy.
I used to have a link to crimes committed by children that went back a few hundred years in history and it was pretty shocking in that - it looks like children do these things on occasion - it doesn't really depend on a time period or era.
Much like serial killers, it's an aberrational behavior, not an increasing or decreasing trend.
Population increases make it appear as if "there are more now than there were then".
Not proportionately.
It might even be said that with crime detection methods and those involved sciences, there might well be */more crime detected\* now than before - when - the - population - was - less.
I doubt you could support that in a comparison, but you could pose that question or observation as a valid view.
Of course. Our methods of detection are far more sophisticated by necessity. Our methods discovering the primal cause and eliminating the problem is sorely lacking.
Remember that if that were to be accomplished, we would no longer need the massive services of huge government agencies that have developed around those activities.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
G_O_O_D
M_O_R_N_I_N_G.....
“We write our own destiny;
we become what we do.”
~ Soong May-ling
(Madame Chiang Kai-Shek)
Thought for the day
Exactly :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Truly blessed are the feet of those who share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray for every Christian, and every Christian leader, who shares your love and gift of life with others. I pray for protection and blessing upon those lives. I pray that you will give each of us the messages that you want us to speak and nudge us through your Holy Spirit to speak at the right times and the right places. Through your power, may the world know that you are God and through our ministries, may you be glorified, souls saved, and Christians united in strength and love. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Please feel free to show us all just exactly which lies they are....
Or are you spouting worthless rhetoric?
How is it that "YOU" have access to "MY" book, and know anything whatsoever about me?
You are showing your dishonesty and foolhearted folly with every post.
You don´t tell the truth.Thank god I am not the same as you. Crazy bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Serah
Come on Serah your proflie pic is just goofy. You better should kept your real pic.
I just needed a laugh :)
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Truly blessed are the feet of those who share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray for every Christian, and every Christian leader, who shares your love and gift of life with others. I pray for protection and blessing upon those lives. I pray that you will give each of us the messages that you want us to speak and nudge us through your Holy Spirit to speak at the right times and the right places. Through your power, may the world know that you are God and through our ministries, may you be glorified, souls saved, and Christians united in strength and love. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of holy Spirit be with you all!

Lord, give speeches, listening and comprehension by your Holy Ghost
Amen

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been shocked in ages. I live in a "saturated" society. There's really nothing that can surprise me, and very little that can offend me personally, at least as far as communication goes.
I'm also accustomed to differences in culture. I could visit a nudist society and get used to it in just a few minutes. I could visit a South American tribal community, and see all sorts of things that would be very unusual to me, without freaking out.
Most people can't do that, but I think that everyone, as they get older, gets closer to that with experience. The longer they live being sheltered from the variety of human existence, the more shocked they will be to discover it.
Don't worry about children too much. It's really the sheltering that does the harm, not the exposure. Life will happen whether they are ready for it or not.
Have a good day :)
I can believe there is nothing that would shock you Tide...
I too am accustomed to differences in cultures. It is not the naked truth that impacts on me of any. That is natural...

What does, and has, is the abuse of.
When others take for granted that natural innocence of trust.
Such abusers don't have to belong to any specific culture... who should know better in their supposed to be educated European/Western cultures... and yet who continue to force theirs on those who already live in harmony, within a society called respect for one another.

These are the adults of, who snatch away the values of... leaving them in the gutters of poverty and abuse where it never existed before in the minds of the children... whether by the rape of their lands or their bodies.

You say don't worry about the children...
My concern is when such respect for them is not measured by the mistakes of their parents, so that even the parents of the children, don't find blame them for the state of the world...

It is heard too often...“Oh the children of today...”
I do care for this judgement of children Tide, and agree, tho 'sheltered' may be well meant, it can harm.

Eg. The commandment 'thou shalt not commit adultery' did not teach the innocent victim of that there are still those in their world who rape. That... would have been of better value for the trusting child.

You name was mentioned for our previous exchange, when you at least showed me respect... and I thank you too for that.

This is a Christian thread, and if anything has shocked me more in life, it has been the Christian
attitudes in quick judgement of the innocent... before the evidence is even known.
None have this right in Life.
This too is abuse.

Take Care.
I have my reasons for everything...
…and I can also ~~smile~~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is a doctor who places prints of symbols facing up near the ceiling of his operating room so that the only way to see them is from above.
If a patient is able to describe the symbols after a near death experience, that would be evidence of soe non-physical aspect leaving the body.
So far, nothing.
It can't prove NDE's AREN'T real, but it could prove that they are.
There is already much proof that people have seen things that they couldn't possibly have seen and described them and exactly where they are.

*** http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/nde.htm *** has a few interesting stories, but there are millions of examples, as you probably know :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Of course. Our methods of detection are far more sophisticated by necessity. Our methods discovering the primal cause and eliminating the problem is sorely lacking.
Agreed.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Remember that if that were to be accomplished, we would no longer need the massive services of huge government agencies that have developed around those activities.
Yeah, well, that's a huge subject in and of itself; The revenue/economy generated and supported by crime in the U.S.

That extends to wars etc.., too, as you're aware of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You don´t tell the truth.Thank god I am not the same as you. Crazy bird
You are more than welcome to show me where.
So far you have failed to do that...but have not spared any accusations...that is the sign of a deceiver...especially in that you have not made one single post that wasn't primarily character assassination...which is what I was addressing in the first place, and I trued to do it in a gentle respectable manner.
If you continue with this character assault, I will be left with no other option except to return exactly the same, according to your traits and behavior.
Thank the stars I am not the same as you too. I would hope that people are actually better than they sometimes act in the public arena.
It people like yourself that have caused me to consider not participating in these forums any longer.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
Let us run with patience the race that is set before us looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
Hebrews 12:1&2
Amen :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Depression sucks.
I wouldn't have known that for sure when I went through a whole year where every day was something to survive, rather than something to look forward to. I hope not to have to experience that again, but anyone who gets to feel that has my sympathy and empathy. It can be a big eye opener for those who criticize mentally ill people, when it happens to them too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••