Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#508634 Mar 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this? It looks familiar, but I just can't put my finger ... oh. Never mind.
You're going to make me raise another eyebrow.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508635 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why are Christians suddenly being nice to me? I can't deal with this ..
I didn’t think you were trying to start trouble, just asking. Why, was I wrong?

“What?”

Location hidden

#508636 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why are Christians suddenly being nice to me? I can't deal with this ..
They obviously haven't seen what you can do with Rosary beads.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#508637 Mar 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
you didnt repost what you said
How would you know, Dimwit? You're functionally illiterate. You donpt seemto know what you posted, let alone whet I did.
Skombolis wrote:
Man you must have been one crappy doctor
You're not qualified to judge that, convict. Once again: I am a physician. I have been entrusted by the state with people's lives. You are a convicted felon that has been sentenced by the state to prison. You are not even trusted to vote.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508638 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They obviously haven't seen what you can do with Rosary beads.
ooo la la....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508639 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to make me raise another eyebrow.
For HL, raise something else...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508640 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So the 14 month old baby that was shot was disobeying God?
NO NO NO)) God opened his loving arms and said come home to heaven my child.And the tumpets in heaven played baby tunes and the doors to heaven opened wide and all there was at the gates to welcome the baby home for enteranl life to live forever and forever.Heaven is liken to the Garden of Eden paradise without end.Enteral Spirits of every color of flower some in full bloom some in buds.(Ages of Spirits)Spirit of small baby turns and waves and throws a kiss to mother earth,turns smiling to enter heaven forever.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#508641 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. great view, thanks AIN. For a moment, let's be philosophical. Tell Mrs. Ain I'll get back to the sex later ..

.. as you know, the pineal gland secretes melatonin which, among other phenomena, regulates the sleep-wake cycle ..
.. Christianity is 2,000+ years old, Hinduism 4,000+. Located around the middle of the forehead, slightly above the junction of the eyebrows, the 'third eye'(pineal gland) in Hinduism provides the path to enlightenment ..
http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.htm...
.. in Catholicism, as well as most every religion, the pineal gland is artistically depicted by a pine cone. There's a huge bronze pine cone statue at the entrance of the Vatican Garden and a pine cone on the Pope's staff (the cane, not the penis). Of course, there's the Christmas pine tree ..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451773 @N04/3118007902/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451773 @N04/3118007704/
.. here's where it gets interesting ..
GoThomas 50: Jesus said, "If they ask you, "What is the sign of your Father in you?" say to them, "It is movement and rest."

.. speaking philosophically, do you find any of this interesting ??..
Sure, but I think that you find it more interesting than I do. My interest in the brain is pretty much just scientific.

Girl on girl sex is a different matter, however.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508642 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So the 14 month old baby that was shot was disobeying God?
Hey RT,
Do you really even need to ask that question? Of course the baby was not disobeying God. But the person who shot the baby was disobaying God. And we as part of the human race bear some of that too because we have not brought our Children up in the way God would have us to. We don’t always do what is right (we disobey God) and sooner or later things like that happen.
HFN

“What?”

Location hidden

#508643 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO)) God opened his loving arms and said come home to heaven my child.And the tumpets in heaven played baby tunes and the doors to heaven opened wide and all there was at the gates to welcome the baby home for enteranl life to live forever and forever.Heaven is liken to the Garden of Eden paradise without end.Enteral Spirits of every color of flower some in full bloom some in buds.(Ages of Spirits)Spirit of small baby turns and waves and throws a kiss to mother earth,turns smiling to enter heaven forever.
I deal with logic. None of that is logical.

HFN said that, basically, bad things happen when God is disobeyed. Your god belief defies logic. If you can help me to make sense of it, please do.

Location hidden

#508644 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
It is easy to take some of our Blessings for granted isn’t it LW? With all that is going on it’s easy to forget that if it were not for God we would not have them. At least it is for me.
HFN
Yes I agree with you some people never give thanks even for the simplest of things in life.God take care of every need and he hears before one every call upon him in prayer.The precious promise of I am with you always.For me each day hold another blessing upon blessings in abundances already receive from God.
I give all the glory to God.

“What?”

Location hidden

#508645 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RT,
Do you really even need to ask that question? Of course the baby was not disobeying God. But the person who shot the baby was disobaying God. And we as part of the human race bear some of that too because we have not brought our Children up in the way God would have us to. We don’t always do what is right (we disobey God) and sooner or later things like that happen.
HFN
And you get this "knowledge" from where? The Bible?

I think everybody here will agree that shooting a baby is not right. I saw no mention of gods in the news report.

Location hidden

#508647 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I deal with logic. None of that is logical.
HFN said that, basically, bad things happen when God is disobeyed. Your god belief defies logic. If you can help me to make sense of it, please do.
I will make it simple your belief and visions are not like mine.
It up to you to find your own personal walk with the almighty if you so choose too.If not that up to you too.Can you prove believers do not see and know things you can not see and do of course not gifts are given from him at his timing not mans timing.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#508648 Mar 23, 2013
Lil' Whisp. Hi,Honey. Hi you??
Doctor REALITY

United States

#508649 Mar 23, 2013
h-f-n...how u been??

Location hidden

#508650 Mar 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Lil' Whisp. Hi,Honey. Hi you??
Hi Doc here's hoping your well,content,happy too.God bless always.

“What?”

Location hidden

#508651 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make it simple your belief and visions are not like mine.
It up to you to find your own personal walk with the almighty if you so choose too.If not that up to you too.Can you prove believers do not see and know things you can not see and do of course not gifts are given from him at his timing not mans timing.
I can not prove it. Can you prove that the shooters of the baby were not acting on His instructions?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#508652 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother caring for them?
Why not just put them down like we would a rabid dog?
I don't know if I should take you seriously...or if you are just kidding on me. So...

Underneath all that foaming at the mouth they did...there were some wonderful loving kids that gave great hugs...cried big tears...and were starving for attention.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#508653 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave God credit but I had to up the interest rate. He was late on his last prayer answered.
I bet you were a little put off when the first payment came around and the god was like:

<the god> "WHAT!... You mean you don't take blood?"

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#508654 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted> text>
.. are you trying to say a person's spirit reflects their soul ??..
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't TRYING to say that---I said that---at leaset the 'bottom line would be ' your Spirit reflects your Soul...yes. I just gave some explaining of WHY I feel this way.
Our eyes are a window to our SOUL. We can see pleasant and warmth from a person thru their EYES. On the other hand , we can see MEAN and anger thru their eyes. I am saying THROUGH their eyes, inside their very Soul, then their Spirit will reflect that emotion.
Although you may use different words to describe...
Ja... the eyes are the window of a soul.

Again... we could refer to a 'happy soul or a bubbly spirit' equally when it comes to one's emotions.

But as HL - I believe - was speaking of working in a hospice and seeing so many souls pass over... I would then understand all 'light'– as the Light of Life found within the Spirit – as being that Soul/Self which had departed. Because one would see through the eyes where no longer that Soul/Self was in the body.

It is my understanding that we can go walkabout in Spirit, but once that umbilical chord was severed from the physical – the bowl – that which intricately belongs together, would leave that Spirit and Soul/Self for another Realm.

The Bond of what is our Immortal ex-changeability, between Life and the Divine. We use this term divine too loosely sometimes, but the Sacred has a Source, or it would not exist.

It is evident in the story of King Saul and the prophet Samuel... right or wrong, when Samuel who had died said “Why do you disturb me?” that his Spirit/Soul was at rest, but still existed.
1 Samuel 28
V3... Saul and the Medium at En–do.

Facts are... like always... folk still look to mediums... for a price... even tho we are told this is wrong. I have never done this...

But when a Spirit/Soul has made themselves known to me... it has been true and real.
See...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web