Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#508626 Mar 23, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
(((*()*)))
What's this? It looks familiar, but I just can't put my finger ... oh. Never mind.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#508627 Mar 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I never blame God...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
HL
.. if you don't blame God for the bad stuff, why do you blame God for the good stuff ??..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#508628 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL,
Yes I do. Sometimes He says no. He knows if I really need it or if I need something else instead. But I don’t blame Him for the bad that is in the world. We bring bad about when we disobey God. If we lived like God would have us live then those bad things would stop.
I hope things are good your way.
HFN
.. why are Christians suddenly being nice to me? I can't deal with this ..

Fennario

#508629 Mar 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
what proof do you have your priest was stealing?
None, Dim. Why?

Fennario

#508630 Mar 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I knew you were going to lie to the extent that you would deny the higher standard and claim you didnt say something without letting anyone know it was over apperently only needing evidence creator gods exist not proof I probably would have made the distinction.
What?

You are .... the weakest link!

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#508631 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL,
Yes I do. Sometimes He says no. He knows if I really need it or if I need something else instead. But I don’t blame Him for the bad that is in the world. We bring bad about when we disobey God. If we lived like God would have us live then those bad things would stop.
I hope things are good your way.
HFN
Really? So the 14 month old baby that was shot was disobeying God?

Fennario

#508632 Mar 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Why would you continue to stay in a church and give 10% of your income if you knew they were stealing
I wouldn't. Why are you accusing them of that?
Skombolis wrote:
and proof do you have for this since you publically accused them?
I don't recall anybody but you doing that, Dim. I don't even bother asking you to put up or shut up any more. Let's just skip ahead to STFU, you hopeless Dimwit.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508633 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Serah when I say I'm super rich with blessings here is what I mean.I do not live around civiliation meaning large city with traffic or crime.Just huge beautiful mountains all around me.Can watch the sunrises and sunset without fog conditions.Can sit on my porch or yard with no drive by shooting going on.Know my neighboor down the road by name and reputation.Can take late night walks in safety.Have critters of nature for company.Can dress anyway that pleases me and run barefooted too.All four seasons show up to visit.ect ect My life is not turned upside down. But most of all feel close to mother earth and God.Scripture is another blessing too.
:)
It is easy to take some of our Blessings for granted isn’t it LW? With all that is going on it’s easy to forget that if it were not for God we would not have them. At least it is for me.
HFN

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#508634 Mar 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this? It looks familiar, but I just can't put my finger ... oh. Never mind.
You're going to make me raise another eyebrow.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508635 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn’t think you were trying to start trouble, just asking. Why, was I wrong?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#508636 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They obviously haven't seen what you can do with Rosary beads.

Fennario

#508637 Mar 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
you didnt repost what you said
How would you know, Dimwit? You're functionally illiterate. You donpt seemto know what you posted, let alone whet I did.
Skombolis wrote:
Man you must have been one crappy doctor
You're not qualified to judge that, convict. Once again: I am a physician. I have been entrusted by the state with people's lives. You are a convicted felon that has been sentenced by the state to prison. You are not even trusted to vote.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508638 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They obviously haven't seen what you can do with Rosary beads.
ooo la la....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508639 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to make me raise another eyebrow.
For HL, raise something else...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508640 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO)) God opened his loving arms and said come home to heaven my child.And the tumpets in heaven played baby tunes and the doors to heaven opened wide and all there was at the gates to welcome the baby home for enteranl life to live forever and forever.Heaven is liken to the Garden of Eden paradise without end.Enteral Spirits of every color of flower some in full bloom some in buds.(Ages of Spirits)Spirit of small baby turns and waves and throws a kiss to mother earth,turns smiling to enter heaven forever.

Fennario

#508641 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. great view, thanks AIN. For a moment, let's be philosophical. Tell Mrs. Ain I'll get back to the sex later ..

.. as you know, the pineal gland secretes melatonin which, among other phenomena, regulates the sleep-wake cycle ..
.. Christianity is 2,000+ years old, Hinduism 4,000+. Located around the middle of the forehead, slightly above the junction of the eyebrows, the 'third eye'(pineal gland) in Hinduism provides the path to enlightenment ..
http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.htm...
.. in Catholicism, as well as most every religion, the pineal gland is artistically depicted by a pine cone. There's a huge bronze pine cone statue at the entrance of the Vatican Garden and a pine cone on the Pope's staff (the cane, not the penis). Of course, there's the Christmas pine tree ..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451773 @N04/3118007902/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451773 @N04/3118007704/
.. here's where it gets interesting ..
GoThomas 50: Jesus said, "If they ask you, "What is the sign of your Father in you?" say to them, "It is movement and rest."

.. speaking philosophically, do you find any of this interesting ??..
Sure, but I think that you find it more interesting than I do. My interest in the brain is pretty much just scientific.

Girl on girl sex is a different matter, however.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508642 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RT,
Do you really even need to ask that question? Of course the baby was not disobeying God. But the person who shot the baby was disobaying God. And we as part of the human race bear some of that too because we have not brought our Children up in the way God would have us to. We don’t always do what is right (we disobey God) and sooner or later things like that happen.
HFN

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#508643 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO)) God opened his loving arms and said come home to heaven my child.And the tumpets in heaven played baby tunes and the doors to heaven opened wide and all there was at the gates to welcome the baby home for enteranl life to live forever and forever.Heaven is liken to the Garden of Eden paradise without end.Enteral Spirits of every color of flower some in full bloom some in buds.(Ages of Spirits)Spirit of small baby turns and waves and throws a kiss to mother earth,turns smiling to enter heaven forever.
I deal with logic. None of that is logical.

HFN said that, basically, bad things happen when God is disobeyed. Your god belief defies logic. If you can help me to make sense of it, please do.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508644 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
It is easy to take some of our Blessings for granted isn’t it LW? With all that is going on it’s easy to forget that if it were not for God we would not have them. At least it is for me.
HFN
Yes I agree with you some people never give thanks even for the simplest of things in life.God take care of every need and he hears before one every call upon him in prayer.The precious promise of I am with you always.For me each day hold another blessing upon blessings in abundances already receive from God.
I give all the glory to God.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#508645 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RT,
Do you really even need to ask that question? Of course the baby was not disobeying God. But the person who shot the baby was disobaying God. And we as part of the human race bear some of that too because we have not brought our Children up in the way God would have us to. We don’t always do what is right (we disobey God) and sooner or later things like that happen.
HFN
And you get this "knowledge" from where? The Bible?

I think everybody here will agree that shooting a baby is not right. I saw no mention of gods in the news report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 48 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web