Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Read it again, Dimwit.
I didn't say that you made such a statement, or I would have linked you to it. I said that you would say - implying that you would if asked - that you are saved.
And I said that it is implied by your behavior, not stated explicitly:
"His behavior flouts his disregard for his bible"
I go on to explain that you have either convinced yourself that you are forgiven, or else don't really believe all of that nonsense any more that I do.
Why don't you clarify your position for us in your own words. You have maligned me in defiance of the commands in your bible, and have refused to either support those aspersions, or beg forgiveness for them.
You are lying again which is why you didnt repost what you said You stated what I believe (according to you) when your senility or dishonesty must have been the cause. You just cant ever take responsibilty for your lies or mistakes can you? Man you must have been one crappy doctor

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That may be the reason you lied but that wasnt your lie. Why would you continue to stay in a church and give 10% of your income if you knew they were stealing and proof do you have for this since you publically accused them? Your lies are catching up with you
The Holy Church of Catcher does not require ANY tithing from its Patinum level members, and only a pittance from our Gold level members.

Elite level membership is based on several criteria, including community service hours and attendance (with a minimum purchase) at our happy hours.

Join our church, and avoid silly arguments with people.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ians said..."If I wanted to embezel I would work for a church or a physician, not a credit union"........Skom says.....I know you would! The "care" you provided your patients was pretty much stealing anyway so I am sure you would have no problem over-billing insurance or your patients. See I am not naive, it is just because you are not an honest person you cant fathom that there are people out there that are. Its not naive to think not everybody is crooked "doctor".You constantly speak to your better ehics and how Christians dont think enough of humanity as you lie and think its naive not to think everyone a thief. The irony is I think deep down you know what a crappy way you chose to live. Treating your patients like nuisances, turning your back on God, reveling in bigotry, etc. It is why you need constant reinforcement and talk in plural. You overcompensate trying to drown out whats left of your conscience

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I do that too. Thanks for sharing that Serah, wow.
I think it is our way of growing up ~ we grow with GOD in our thoughts and Prayers :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I got out of the abortion thread fairly quickly....*shivers*
Yes ~ peeked in there years ago 'cause another poster from another thread used to go in there. Pregnancies have many different reasons for many different people as do many other topics. I usually only post on 2 forums now, it is all I have time for, and I am running out of time for that :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing Brother...
I just don't understand all the nasties... they are not so in my life now, outside of topix...
I appreciate you explaining.
I also don't understand all the sexual talk in here - a Jesus, WSJLM site - where some things have been too loud and course.
Thank you again.
Take care and enjoy your week-end coming up. We are past noon now in Saturday.
God Bless until we meet.
It is all as it is today, PW ~ and we just gotta roll with the flow :)

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is our way of growing up ~ we grow with GOD in our thoughts and Prayers :)
True <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
on Mars is completly different form of life created by God,
but not the same like human form,this form only is created to this earth and from this earth so called in ancients meanings mother and wife of G-D HaSheme
there exist not life like human lifes nowhere,
This is God final Purpose,
computers are designed to keep lonely people busy,and to mock God,
just completly our of original purpose,
IT LOOK LIKE DEVIL SPIRIT TOOK OVER ELECTRONIC SYSTEM TO MAKE LIES, MOCK GOD, BLASPHEMING HIM,AND ACCUSE CHILDREN OF GOD OF THEIR DAILY HOLY ACTS
thank you for information
I was young man one time in Sydney for about 6 weeks
And I know this about seasons they work differently from second part of this globe
according to the divine juorney of dr Shrink and his Team
mars is empty of any earthly life forms but exist other divine forms as shelters to take brake from all day work employment engaged by God Great Employer and Keeper of this Universe?
I also know that Sun have special Keeper appointed by God who is constantly watching proper activation of Sun explossions giving human beings daily life sustained by direct contact of Divine pwers sent with Sun rays to each corner of globe darkness
So
this report is only short divine report,and no more is going to be printed on this board
God bless you little midgit Serah
Midgit? You have reminded me of someone Dr Shrink :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Doctor REALITY
How can you ssume that 1+1+1=1? It's not letting you answer my question I know. But let me do this for you as your teacher. 1+1+1= 3 not 1 as you assume. So how can be the father + the son + the holy spirit as you say be 1 and the same person? There is only 1 indivisible God and not 3 in 1. Jews + christians + moslems have 1 and the same god.
Shalom,peace,salaam
And they are following the paths of different Prophets; makes perfect sense to me. We are all Children of GOD no matter what we call ourselves :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, sure.
DFOs happen often enough that the term's quasi-official.
LOL; didn't take me long to work out DFO ~ I must be catching on to the new lingo :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
mine goodness gracious me Sister Friend... sounds like you do have some memories of those times.
I didn't know those things as a child...-they might have 'prepared' me!~~smile~~
I can't imagine what it's like to dream like that.
If... and I say 'if... I need to 'get away' I just fly. The earth as a planet is very beautiful from above.
Cliff edges carry no fear even if they drop way down to the valleys and seas. Wings are safe.
~~grin~~
That said, I can wake up after a hard days night of rescue work. Even that is amazing stuff.
Somehow any 'fear' the crowd project becomes a force of their protection!
Sounds like all dark matter being utilized without harm?
~~~Prayer has carried many a wing safe home~~~
There was another one that was a huge mouth, big and dark with nothing attached to the mouth, and it was very scary. Then, lollies of all sorts of colors would come flooding out, and the dream turned to scary happy, but scary just the same. I used to dream of spiders all over me, and in fact, that is the earliest memory I have, and running into my parents room when I was about 3. I can handle spiders now, and use a bug catcher to flick them outside in the garden, unless they are the type that can kill or make one very sick, and I kill them. I have to protect the children and Prince Pugstar, along with any other visitors, of course :)

Dreams are no longer nightmares; they are something I look forward to...

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ peeked in there years ago 'cause another poster from another thread used to go in there. Pregnancies have many different reasons for many different people as do many other topics. I usually only post on 2 forums now, it is all I have time for, and I am running out of time for that :)
Yeah I'm down to 2 and offbeat... One and a half really as winlac is starting to resemble the Aussie forum... I have time just not fun anymore :)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And they are following the paths of different Prophets; makes perfect sense to me. We are all Children of GOD no matter what we call ourselves :)
Agreed :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No apology required LuLu... I didn't see a lot... but what I did was not from your hands.
I don't get offended anyway if I do read anything lil sister... just 'shocked' cause I'm still so green with the many words I've never seen nor heard.
Or... any that are so crude.
For me,'sexual' is 'sacred' that's all.
When it's not, it's sad...
topix is an education... even then... but that said... some stuff must he heavy too if any kids are reading along. Just feel that some things have other threads from what I gather, so don't understand the need in WSJLM ?
Not on such base levels.
Just be happy, and what I have seen - of you - you truly do need a friend.
Some folk can be very cruel...
(((*()*))) Koala Hugs
Sarah has made me an honory Oz sister.
That's one of the nicest things an Oz has said to me.
I welcome U2 xx and God Bless
You are right ~ I know we have had children on here, and really some are probably quite young now, but most things discussed are nothing more than one will see on the news or read in the paper, and most kids (at least in Australia) will be hearing everything that is said in here, except perhaps the Scriptures. And the Prayers.

(((*()*)))

How can one not love the Koalas? And the Koala hugs xx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulllsh!t
You are going to come up with some lame excuse to not follow what the Bible actually says.
You are coward and a liar.
If we did some of what the Bible says, we would be locked up for life. There is no need for us to justify GOD ~ we just need to know that HE loves us all, and wants us to live together in peace and harmony. That is why we are :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have seen my dear young mother 'looking thru my eyes'- it has been amazingly startling.
She passed over when I was 18.
My Mother's energy is getting stronger ~ and our understanding of each other is becoming huge. I am getting very protective of her, and she died on June 9th last year. The latest letter I received from one of the executors of the will has been put into the hand bag (it was the one Mum took to hospital and the last thing we shared together) that I have and hold, and took to her funeral, as I don't have the energy to read what they have been up to lately. I think my Mother has been seeing things through my eyes, and our hearts are starting to beat together, as I walk towards that which will some time, be home :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mam, being 'Green" is not what you are. It seems the Younger Adults and a lot of the older adults, have lost all RESPECT.
I live near a school and children have to pass by my house walking home from school, I can hear them talking and the language is very bad. This is 11 and 12 years old. Then you can hear fighting from ADULTS fighting with their spouse and then you realize where the children are learning their vulgar language.
Mankind is loosing RESPECT for their fellow man. I guess it will only get worse.
I do know some young people, that feel the very same way, they are highly repectable, very nice-looking young people and their Respectable ways makes them even MORE beautiful.
We are that which we know :(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then if my words offend you, follow your bible and "Pluck your eyes out" !
I am not sure if I am meant to laugh, but laughing just the same :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean, looking into a deceased person's eyes? If you do mean that, I haven't looked into a deceased person's eys,-- I have looked into a DYING person's eys--- It is very startling,yes. Some are very 'peaceful looking, some look like they are in turmoil, and you knew it wasn't pain, but something deeper. A close person, and one 'right with God' did seem to say ' It's alright, I am ready, stern look , but peaceful. It is quite and experience.
I noticed my Mother deeply thinking ~ but her chatter was normal until she died. She put on a brave front, but perhaps we both knew she wasn't going to make it through the night, and wanted to be together, just the 2 of us, when she left this realm. Her last week was a week filled with golf and seeing her children, and that would have been a good innings, as such, and a nice way to bow out :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm down to 2 and offbeat... One and a half really as winlac is starting to resemble the Aussie forum... I have time just not fun anymore :)
I don't think I have ever been in an Aussie forum LOL... started out in the Muslim forums and ended up in the Christian forums, and - well, here we are :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 488,721 - 488,740 of596,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

741 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min ROCCO 216,285
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min An NFL Fan 109,359
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min yon 37,987
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 679,254
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 511,650
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 250,268
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min yon 376
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr wilderide 89,377
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••