Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#508600 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother caring for them?
Why not just put them down like we would a rabid dog?
WWJD?

Lake of fire for you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#508601 Mar 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You think I want, you to agree with me, of my personal subjective spiritual experience with YHWH Almighty God through Jesus Christ?
No. Why do you think that I would?
trifecta1 wrote:
Would not that be akin, to changing your mind? iyai!.
You say that like such a thing never happens. Is that something to brag about?
trifecta1 wrote:
Don't believe there is a soul.
Thanks, but I'm way ahead of you on that one.
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm satisfied that Dr Parnia along with global scientists including nobel prize winners, produced evidence that a soul exist and has evidence that a soul exists for hours after medical death occurs.
Such is faith. No evidence is required. You just pick something that you'd like to believe, and you're "satisfied." You never need consider doing anything "akin to changing your mind."

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#508602 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother caring for them?
Why not just put them down like we would a rabid dog?
Because they're not rabid dogs.

Are you trying to piss me off?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508603 Mar 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
WWJD?
Lake of fire for you.
I dunno, WWJD?

I'm serious. At what point will our society see a person, child or not, that tries to kill his mom & choke his little brother as a cold blooded killer that doesn't deserve to live?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508607 Mar 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Evil intentions spring to mind :(
The two teenage boys who shot the baby in the head and the mother in the leg had evil intentions.I can understand sick and evil.

Fennario

#508608 Mar 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Who said anything about scientific evidence of a soul surviving biological death?
I'm pretty sure that you did.

If not, then what have you been arguing for? If you're not arguing for that, I don't know why I or anybody else would care whatever else it is that you are claiming.

It's interesting that not only is it not clear what you think is going on after weeks of insisting that it is proven, but that you didn't take this opportunity to make a simple declarative statement of what it is instead.

I'm not surprised at all. These discussions are always the Twilight Zone for the rationalist.

What do you think Parnia's work demonstrates?
trifecta1 wrote:
Who said anything about a "Christian" sense of the word soul relating to science?
I give up. Who?

Certainly not me. I wouldn't say anything that you say or do relates to science.
trifecta1 wrote:
Biological death of cells can take months.
It can take decades. I have neurons that have been alive as long as I have. You might as well.
trifecta1 wrote:
Someone can be frozen through Cryonics and their cells never die. Their cells won't die.
That's controversial.

Fennario

#508609 Mar 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
There is scientific evidence for this so far.
1. A soul exist.
2. A soul exist for hours after medical death has occurred.
Nonsense.
trifecta1 wrote:
Your soul, that science has evidence for that exist
Nonsense again.
trifecta1 wrote:
science has evidence for that lives on after medical death.
And nonsense a third time. Is that why you call yourself trifecta?
trifecta1 wrote:
I say by subjective spiritual experience, that your soul, will be judged by YHWH God.
That's an opinion supported by nothing but your fervent desire that it be true.
trifecta1 wrote:
You can't use science to disprove that.
Nor can I use science to disprove vampires. Nor is it necessary.
trifecta1 wrote:
All you can say, is that you don't believe that the Christian God is the real God. You can't use science to disprove a Deity.
No, but I can use pure reason. Your god is imperfectly perfect god impossible, like a married bachelor, and for the same reason.

Fennario

#508612 Mar 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Creation of the earth and universe, cannot be studied, because it happened one time, when no humans were around to record what happened.
Creation? How about evolution and development? Nobody had to see it.
trifecta1 wrote:
Your analogy to a ubiquitous event as a person being born and dying, is absurd and infantile doctor.
That's your faith speaking again.
trifecta1 wrote:
My personal evidence for my faith is my business, not yours.
I know what your "evidence" is. You wish it with all your heart. Faith is nothing but hope - invisible evidence. I think your bible even says as much.

Invisible evidence is as real as invisible pink unicorns, which are just as substantial as faith and hope.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#508614 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to piss me off?
.. why not? You're so cute when you're angry ..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508615 Mar 23, 2013
simplyput wrote:
No Morals, No respect for themselves or others, No values to live by or guidelines for teaching our own, No reality, just fake love, pretend love , no Hope , Godless homes, no awarness of goings on,
no sacredness of Marriage and Home life, homeless, disasters, and the list could go on and on.
We must be aware, continue to stand up for Righteousness , and Prayer.
Pray like we have never prayed before. Pray without ceasing.

Hey SP,
I skipped forward and saw this. Thank you for praying and reminding others to pray too. There is power in prayer to God. I’ve had some and some on my behalf answered. When things fall into place and work out like they would not have if prayers were not said, then you know.:)
I hope the what’s left of your night is good for you.
HFN

Fennario

#508616 Mar 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
So if its funny, why do you criticize her for quoting verses on the billboard?
I mostly criticize the verses. They're inane. Did you see them?
trifecta1 wrote:
enjoy them and have a laugh.
Thanks. I will.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#508617 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Serah I come in here and read peoples opinions.
Then I just start counting all my blessings and some I count twice when I think what people face.I find myself super richly blessed.
Yes ~ I know exactly what you mean and quite often your Scriptures are a Blessing indeed :)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#508618 Mar 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
**PORTIONS SNIPPED**There is power in prayer to God. I’ve had some and some on my behalf answered. When things fall into place and work out like they would not have if prayers were not said, then you know.:)
.. when things don't work out, do you also give God credit ??..

Fennario

#508619 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I would suppose anyone could make the same observation (in opinion) statement about Newton, Einstein, and Hawking. I know I have.
Here is an interesting paper from someone who is familiar with what you are discussing. He even admits he is not totally satisfied with his own paper(this one anyway), and needs to do more and better research, yet still felt a need to address the issue.
http://consc.net/papers/c-and-c.html
Thanks. That's the consciousness problem in a nutshell, a seemingly intractable philosophical conundrum.

Fennario

#508620 Mar 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
the big bang is just a unprovable theory.
Scientific theories aren't provable. Do we have to begin at ground zero on this matter? It seems so.

Properly formed theories are falsifiable, not provable. Have you ever heard this before? If not, why are you talking about scientific theories? And if so, why are you talking about them like somebody that is uninformed about them?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#508621 Mar 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome Irrira, it is the nature of the beast, and the adversarial spirit that simply want to display it's nastiness and oppositional ways against all things Godly.
Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
But we'll be separate from them one day in every way possible.
Sadly true my Friend... What I don't understand is why so many supposed to be Christians still bow to this? I understood we were given the power to overcome...
That... is where I am coming from.
The Word is written within me.

It is time...
Rev 19
9 Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.… These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The harvest you speak of is in progress already.
God Bless Brother... it is another lovely day here.

Location hidden

#508622 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave God credit but I had to up the interest rate. He was late on his last prayer answered.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#508623 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never blame God...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
HL
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#508624 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL,
Yes I do. Sometimes He says no. He knows if I really need it or if I need something else instead. But I don’t blame Him for the bad that is in the world. We bring bad about when we disobey God. If we lived like God would have us live then those bad things would stop.
I hope things are good your way.
HFN

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508625 Mar 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ I know exactly what you mean and quite often your Scriptures are a Blessing indeed :)
You know Serah when I say I'm super rich with blessings here is what I mean.I do not live around civiliation meaning large city with traffic or crime.Just huge beautiful mountains all around me.Can watch the sunrises and sunset without fog conditions.Can sit on my porch or yard with no drive by shooting going on.Know my neighboor down the road by name and reputation.Can take late night walks in safety.Have critters of nature for company.Can dress anyway that pleases me and run barefooted too.All four seasons show up to visit.ect ect My life is not turned upside down. But most of all feel close to mother earth and God.Scripture is another blessing too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 995,196
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bonk 72,993
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 7 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 7 hr George Jospeh 23