“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508483 Mar 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know Dr. Shrink and I share a bed?
Damnit! I told him not to tell anyone!
I done diddly do did done seen the pictures....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508484 Mar 23, 2013
Secret Password

The fish was an early symbol of Christianity since the Greek word for fish,ichthus is an acronym(the first letter of each word)for the Greek phrase Iesous Christos Theou Huios Soter,which means "Jesus Christ,of God the Son,Savior." It is written as graffiti and was used as secret password when Christians were being persecuted by the Romans.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508485 Mar 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Human. You think single-celled organisms have morality???
<quoted text>
And you claim your deity created it.
Do I have to continue? Can you see your logical error now?
No, please don't continue. We are in agreeance.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#508486 Mar 23, 2013
@Black Thunder 42

2 John 1:9

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Lord (Father) and the christ(the Son).

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#508487 Mar 23, 2013
@ Epi...in case you check back in.

I got me a bag of those cuties! They are great...just the right size and only 40 calories.

I am try to put fruit into my eating plan...between those and strawberry smoothies...I got it covered now.

Thanks for bringing them up!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#508488 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, that'll stop the arguments....
A bunch if theists & atheists drinking together...
We do a lot more than drink at the Holy Church of Catcher.

Use your imagination.

Then double it.

OK, OK, don't everybody rush to the registration desk at once.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508489 Mar 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Would stop your perverted gossip on this thread why should Jesus love me? Here should be no room for any gayness.
I tap the clitoris all the time...

I guess I'm a lesbian.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#508490 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, please don't continue. We are in agreeance.
ment.
Adam

#508491 Mar 23, 2013
Mathews 15:8

These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain;their teachings are merely human rules.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508492 Mar 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:

masturbation
Estrogen
clitorises
women
Nipples
Vagina
sex
I saved my favorite parts ;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508493 Mar 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
does care anyone if ou are believer or not??
I poop in your ears.
Adam

#508494 Mar 23, 2013
John 8:12

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying,I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508496 Mar 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ment.
Mint.

Mince.

Mount.

Mont.

Meant.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#508497 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Secret Password
The fish was an early symbol of Christianity since the Greek word for fish,ichthus is an acronym(the first letter of each word)for the Greek phrase Iesous Christos Theou Huios Soter,which means "Jesus Christ,of God the Son,Savior." It is written as graffiti and was used as secret password when Christians were being persecuted by the Romans.
Yes. That is how they recognized one and another in crowds who might have been hostile towards them. That makes one wonder about the drawing in the sand Jesus did.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#508500 Mar 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have never had to explain green before. I understood 'being green' meant innocently ignorant of something.
This whole discussion began around all the sexual yak in here.
Apart from understanding the 'medical' aspect of, I always have been innocently ignorant about how this world's terms apply, until informed, so a lot does shock my system. Crudeness shocks my system.
When Q hoped for more feed-back in his 'sexual' studies... I told him I was a virgin.
Does that shock you now?
I live celibate.
Does that shock you too?
That... is what I mean.
Any crude discussion of,'shocks my system'...
So Ja... in the eyes of the world as it is... I am not accustomed to such.
When even Lawest posted a YouTube of a supposed to be half naked preacher woman... it shocked my system.
If this type of thing is shocking even me... what is it doing to others?
Is this where the children you mention... who are well educated into the rawness of, are now losing all respect for the sacredness of ?
If so... I am on the wrong planet.
I didn't know tho there was anything wrong with being innocently ignorant, then being shocked in a 'Why should Jesus love me' thread?
The strange thing tho?
The one who has shown me the most respect in this instance is 'Tide with Beach '
He refrained. Even apologized.
I respect that.
Is that ignorant too?
So there you have what I was trying to say about me being 'green'.
Did you learn anything you didn't know about me?
I hope so as it will be being laid to rest now too.
Thank you for asking.
You and most in here might live in a shocking western-European society... I don't.
I only visit..
God Bless you SP
I hope you understand better now... what I mean.
I haven't been shocked in ages. I live in a "saturated" society. There's really nothing that can surprise me, and very little that can offend me personally, at least as far as communication goes.

I'm also accustomed to differences in culture. I could visit a nudist society and get used to it in just a few minutes. I could visit a South American tribal community, and see all sorts of things that would be very unusual to me, without freaking out.

Most people can't do that, but I think that everyone, as they get older, gets closer to that with experience. The longer they live being sheltered from the variety of human existence, the more shocked they will be to discover it.

Don't worry about children too much. It's really the sheltering that does the harm, not the exposure. Life will happen whether they are ready for it or not.

Have a good day :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#508501 Mar 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Black Thunder 42
2 John 1:9
Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Lord (Father) and the christ(the Son).
Very good.

Now what did it say about "dusting your feet off" when your message is not received.
There is good reason for that. You will drive those very persons farther away from the objective, and be the cause of their failure due to incessant badgering and character assassination-effectively closing their minds to any further message you might have been able to relate...not to mention, anyone else hearing such discourse will be adversely affected by that type of behavior also, and is contrary to the teachings of your Jesus.
That is how I see it...perhaps I have a better understanding of your scriptures than you...perhaps not...
If there really is a god, maybe what I have related will help you from failing in your god's eyes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508502 Mar 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We do a lot more than drink at the Holy Church of Catcher.
Use your imagination.
Then double it.
OK, OK, don't everybody rush to the registration desk at once.
**squeezes eyes tight and uses imagination**

***then doubles it***

Now what?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#508503 Mar 23, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been shocked in ages. I live in a "saturated" society. There's really nothing that can surprise me, and very little that can offend me personally, at least as far as communication goes.
I'm also accustomed to differences in culture. I could visit a nudist society and get used to it in just a few minutes. I could visit a South American tribal community, and see all sorts of things that would be very unusual to me, without freaking out.
Most people can't do that, but I think that everyone, as they get older, gets closer to that with experience. The longer they live being sheltered from the variety of human existence, the more shocked they will be to discover it.
Don't worry about children too much. It's really the sheltering that does the harm, not the exposure. Life will happen whether they are ready for it or not.
Have a good day :)
Yeppers---totally agree!
It didn't even shock me to find out there really wasn't a Santa Clause, back when----Haha.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508504 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. That is how they recognized one and another in crowds who might have been hostile towards them. That makes one wonder about the drawing in the sand Jesus did.
Mornin Cap;

How about you tell me about that drawing Jesus did in the sand.
Was alot of code talk as I call it down thru the walk of time.
I see hostility growin by the day in this world and I think of it is just a mark of the times.Society is mentally ill and seem folks are blind.

On the morning news out here a two teenagers walked up to a woman with a baby in stroller wanted her money(robbery).They shot the baby in the head and the mother in the leg.Yep one wonder just how sick people in this world have to get.Seems they lost all value of themselves.

Location hidden

#508505 Mar 23, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers---totally agree!
It didn't even shock me to find out there really wasn't a Santa Clause, back when----Haha.
WHAT?

This can't be. I saw the tracks in the snow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min dollarsbill 1,954
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min River Tam 817,438
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min RoSesz 578,904
Poll If someone is coming home and your completely n... 39 min stemaxgizmo 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min Theswamiji reloads 5,918
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min WasteWater 5,686
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Freebird USA 9,220
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 176,201
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr The Evenstar 39,951
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 270,030
More from around the web