Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, sure.
DFOs happen often enough that the term's quasi-official.
LOL; didn't take me long to work out DFO ~ I must be catching on to the new lingo :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
mine goodness gracious me Sister Friend... sounds like you do have some memories of those times.
I didn't know those things as a child...-they might have 'prepared' me!~~smile~~
I can't imagine what it's like to dream like that.
If... and I say 'if... I need to 'get away' I just fly. The earth as a planet is very beautiful from above.
Cliff edges carry no fear even if they drop way down to the valleys and seas. Wings are safe.
~~grin~~
That said, I can wake up after a hard days night of rescue work. Even that is amazing stuff.
Somehow any 'fear' the crowd project becomes a force of their protection!
Sounds like all dark matter being utilized without harm?
~~~Prayer has carried many a wing safe home~~~
There was another one that was a huge mouth, big and dark with nothing attached to the mouth, and it was very scary. Then, lollies of all sorts of colors would come flooding out, and the dream turned to scary happy, but scary just the same. I used to dream of spiders all over me, and in fact, that is the earliest memory I have, and running into my parents room when I was about 3. I can handle spiders now, and use a bug catcher to flick them outside in the garden, unless they are the type that can kill or make one very sick, and I kill them. I have to protect the children and Prince Pugstar, along with any other visitors, of course :)

Dreams are no longer nightmares; they are something I look forward to...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ peeked in there years ago 'cause another poster from another thread used to go in there. Pregnancies have many different reasons for many different people as do many other topics. I usually only post on 2 forums now, it is all I have time for, and I am running out of time for that :)
Yeah I'm down to 2 and offbeat... One and a half really as winlac is starting to resemble the Aussie forum... I have time just not fun anymore :)

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And they are following the paths of different Prophets; makes perfect sense to me. We are all Children of GOD no matter what we call ourselves :)
Agreed :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No apology required LuLu... I didn't see a lot... but what I did was not from your hands.
I don't get offended anyway if I do read anything lil sister... just 'shocked' cause I'm still so green with the many words I've never seen nor heard.
Or... any that are so crude.
For me,'sexual' is 'sacred' that's all.
When it's not, it's sad...
topix is an education... even then... but that said... some stuff must he heavy too if any kids are reading along. Just feel that some things have other threads from what I gather, so don't understand the need in WSJLM ?
Not on such base levels.
Just be happy, and what I have seen - of you - you truly do need a friend.
Some folk can be very cruel...
(((*()*))) Koala Hugs
Sarah has made me an honory Oz sister.
That's one of the nicest things an Oz has said to me.
I welcome U2 xx and God Bless
You are right ~ I know we have had children on here, and really some are probably quite young now, but most things discussed are nothing more than one will see on the news or read in the paper, and most kids (at least in Australia) will be hearing everything that is said in here, except perhaps the Scriptures. And the Prayers.

(((*()*)))

How can one not love the Koalas? And the Koala hugs xx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulllsh!t
You are going to come up with some lame excuse to not follow what the Bible actually says.
You are coward and a liar.
If we did some of what the Bible says, we would be locked up for life. There is no need for us to justify GOD ~ we just need to know that HE loves us all, and wants us to live together in peace and harmony. That is why we are :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have seen my dear young mother 'looking thru my eyes'- it has been amazingly startling.
She passed over when I was 18.
My Mother's energy is getting stronger ~ and our understanding of each other is becoming huge. I am getting very protective of her, and she died on June 9th last year. The latest letter I received from one of the executors of the will has been put into the hand bag (it was the one Mum took to hospital and the last thing we shared together) that I have and hold, and took to her funeral, as I don't have the energy to read what they have been up to lately. I think my Mother has been seeing things through my eyes, and our hearts are starting to beat together, as I walk towards that which will some time, be home :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mam, being 'Green" is not what you are. It seems the Younger Adults and a lot of the older adults, have lost all RESPECT.
I live near a school and children have to pass by my house walking home from school, I can hear them talking and the language is very bad. This is 11 and 12 years old. Then you can hear fighting from ADULTS fighting with their spouse and then you realize where the children are learning their vulgar language.
Mankind is loosing RESPECT for their fellow man. I guess it will only get worse.
I do know some young people, that feel the very same way, they are highly repectable, very nice-looking young people and their Respectable ways makes them even MORE beautiful.
We are that which we know :(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then if my words offend you, follow your bible and "Pluck your eyes out" !
I am not sure if I am meant to laugh, but laughing just the same :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean, looking into a deceased person's eyes? If you do mean that, I haven't looked into a deceased person's eys,-- I have looked into a DYING person's eys--- It is very startling,yes. Some are very 'peaceful looking, some look like they are in turmoil, and you knew it wasn't pain, but something deeper. A close person, and one 'right with God' did seem to say ' It's alright, I am ready, stern look , but peaceful. It is quite and experience.
I noticed my Mother deeply thinking ~ but her chatter was normal until she died. She put on a brave front, but perhaps we both knew she wasn't going to make it through the night, and wanted to be together, just the 2 of us, when she left this realm. Her last week was a week filled with golf and seeing her children, and that would have been a good innings, as such, and a nice way to bow out :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm down to 2 and offbeat... One and a half really as winlac is starting to resemble the Aussie forum... I have time just not fun anymore :)
I don't think I have ever been in an Aussie forum LOL... started out in the Muslim forums and ended up in the Christian forums, and - well, here we are :)

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I have ever been in an Aussie forum LOL... started out in the Muslim forums and ended up in the Christian forums, and - well, here we are :)
You're not missing much, 90% of it of overrun with my stalker troll Beady..... you see the word caca an awful lot...

(((*()*)))

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure I follow you , dear. Can you explain? I am a fast learner--lol
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mam, being 'Green" is not what you are.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ja... you don't know me well enough SP... I am so... more than you imagine.
I have never had to explain green before. I understood 'being green' meant innocently ignorant of something.
This whole discussion began around all the sexual yak in here.
Apart from understanding the 'medical' aspect of, I always have been innocently ignorant about how this world's terms apply, until informed, so a lot does shock my system. Crudeness shocks my system.

When Q hoped for more feed-back in his 'sexual' studies... I told him I was a virgin.
Does that shock you now?
I live celibate.
Does that shock you too?
That... is what I mean.

Any crude discussion of,'shocks my system'...
So Ja... in the eyes of the world as it is... I am not accustomed to such.
When even Lawest posted a YouTube of a supposed to be half naked preacher woman... it shocked my system.

If this type of thing is shocking even me... what is it doing to others?
Is this where the children you mention... who are well educated into the rawness of, are now losing all respect for the sacredness of ?
If so... I am on the wrong planet.
I didn't know tho there was anything wrong with being innocently ignorant, then being shocked in a 'Why should Jesus love me' thread?

The strange thing tho?
The one who has shown me the most respect in this instance is 'Tide with Beach '
He refrained. Even apologized.
I respect that.

Is that ignorant too?
So there you have what I was trying to say about me being 'green'.
Did you learn anything you didn't know about me?
I hope so as it will be being laid to rest now too.
Thank you for asking.

You and most in here might live in a shocking western-European society... I don't.
I only visit..
God Bless you SP
I hope you understand better now... what I mean.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean, looking into a deceased person's eyes? If you do mean that, I haven't looked into a deceased person's eys,-- I have looked into a DYING person's eys--- It is very startling,yes. Some are very 'peaceful looking, some look like they are in turmoil, and you knew it wasn't pain, but something deeper. A close person, and one 'right with God' did seem to say ' It's alright, I am ready, stern look , but peaceful. It is quite and experience.
Let me try again to explain... referring to your soul/spirit/eyes post... and my 'seeing my mum thru my eyes'...

I have looked into many dying eyes.
And too those beautiful young children's.
I do not mean this.

I was referring to 2-3 unexpected instances of when I glanced in a mirror.

As my mum is deceased and has been since I was 18 I literally... when not even thinking of her... saw 'her' looking back at me thru my eyes.
I do not resemble her to 'imagine' this either.
It was for real.

So I wondered about your thoughts on this 'soul/spirit/eyes'- in such a case - of it being of one who has passed over?

[ As you were speaking with HL at the time of your post.]

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is all as it is today, PW ~ and we just gotta roll with the flow :)
I see...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There was another one that was a huge mouth, big and dark with nothing attached to the mouth, and it was very scary. Then, lollies of all sorts of colors would come flooding out, and the dream turned to scary happy, but scary just the same. I used to dream of spiders all over me, and in fact, that is the earliest memory I have, and running into my parents room when I was about 3. I can handle spiders now, and use a bug catcher to flick them outside in the garden, unless they are the type that can kill or make one very sick, and I kill them. I have to protect the children and Prince Pugstar, along with any other visitors, of course :)
Dreams are no longer nightmares; they are something I look forward to...
I am glad to know that. Any wonder you have been recording them in a book.
Those unforgettables are imprinted firmly in my memory cells!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You are right ~ I know we have had children on here, and really some are probably quite young now, but most things discussed are nothing more than one will see on the news or read in the paper, and most kids (at least in Australia) will be hearing everything that is said in here, except perhaps the Scriptures. And the Prayers.
(((*()*)))
How can one not love the Koalas? And the Koala hugs xx
That's sad but true.

One reason why the box also has a switch if we choose.
I was tho referring to a Jesus 'thread' which is not the box nor the news papers or mags...

(((*()*))) xx Thanx for caring.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There are definitely some topics that it is best to stay out of .... sometimes, one just has to agree to disagree :)
Or where topix is concerned, it is better to stay off of certain threads.(c:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawest :)
Good morning JLU, how're you?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing Brother...
I just don't understand all the nasties... they are not so in my life now, outside of topix...
I appreciate you explaining.
I also don't understand all the sexual talk in here - a Jesus, WSJLM site - where some things have been too loud and course.
Thank you again.
Take care and enjoy your week-end coming up. We are past noon now in Saturday.
God Bless until we meet.
You're welcome Irrira, it is the nature of the beast, and the adversarial spirit that simply want to display it's nastiness and oppositional ways against all things Godly.

Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

But we'll be separate from them one day in every way possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

582 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,442
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 532,519
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 256,436
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min seriously the original 5,226
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 115,028
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Pacha Thamizhan 4,574
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,293
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••