Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#508460 Mar 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid child you didn´t bother me. Thanks for letting me know this. You know I can go anytime I want and vote again. I'm going to overrule you gay sucker.
*helpless laughter*

By all means, keep their thread count climbing.

Youze funny!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#508461 Mar 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
* SHORTENED FOR SPACE

Mental illness was considered very negatively for most of human history.

Mental illness...suicidal thoughts...many other afflictions are kept secret out of shame and embarrassment...not only those afflicted but by their families. As long as we "hide" or refuse to discuss we are lending to and not resolving the problem.

One of the things that I have experienced is having someone depend on me to solve their problems...make things better...make me the one to create joy once again. It was an impossible task...it also sucked the life out of me...always having to be responsible for someone elses life...at least that is how I felt.

It ended tragically in suicide...leaving me feeling as if I had not done enough...wondering what I could have done differently.

It took a long time...years...for me to realize...I did all that I could...that I was not responsible.

I live in the middle of a fairly good size city...many homeless walk the streets...I can watch them from my balcony. A portion of those homeless obviously suffer from mental illness...my heart breaks for them...I am sure that at some point in their lives they were vibrant contributing members of society. Now they walk along...looking at watches where there is not watch...talking on phones that either aren't there or have no service...sitting in the middle of an intersection changing their socks while traffic zooms by them. My heart breaks because there will probably never be any help for them.

I applaud you Boots for standing up and seeking help.

Hope that you enjoy the rest of your vacation!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#508462 Mar 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I have done in recent years, rather than hiding what has happened to me, I tend to be very open about it. I have been told by some that I am too open about it, however, when I am, that is what I choose to do at the time. Thanks for your comment.
To me...that is what we are supposed to do...share our own lessons with others in hope that they will help someone else.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508463 Mar 23, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am sorry also, Was thinking you said were a BELIEVER, and might be a little more of a 'repectable person, than the Atheist in here.
My mistake, sorry.
I am a believer.

So don't worry if I cuss here and there.

We're allowed to do so....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508468 Mar 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get hairs in the middle of your palm if you masturbate? Or something like that LOL....
If that were true, my palm would be as hairy as Bigfoot....
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#508469 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a believer.
Hey--Knock yourself out!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508472 Mar 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha !!
I missed that on the news the other night. It was probably on when I was having an orgasm. Andrea Tantaros has that effect on me sometimes.
http://www.andreatantaros.com/images/header_a...
Megan Kelly is hotter.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#508475 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a believer.
But beware of lustful thoughts.

Think of hospitals, car wrecks, volcano eruptions...er...maybe not that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508477 Mar 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a joke I heard last night at a cabaret. It's pretty racist, but also pretty funny.
Two families moved from Afghanistan to America. When they arrived, the two fathers made a bet : in a year's time whichever family had become more Americanized would win.
A year later they met. The first man said, "My son is playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case
of Bud, how about you?"
The second man replied, "Fcuk you, towel head."
HA HA !!

The second man wins.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#508478 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are.
Adam wrote:
Only the godless support homosexuals. That´s the fact. Boooots and many more are the best example. They worship Satan in not believing god the lord.
BT42 wrote:
Did it ever occur to you that there are many(or most) out here that don't wish to usurp the position of your "accuser" or your "judge"...moreover, because it is written that it is an unforgivable sin to do so?---"render onto Caesar what is Caesar's"---live your own life according to your "place", and let God do his appointed job.
One might be able to understand your wanting to expose poor behavior among those in your churches subjugates. That IS written...however your behavior surpasses those writings, and is condemned by the scriptures.
Your "crusade" is proof enough to show that you are attempting to do just that--usurp your god and your satan-- and if your god is indeed a reality, then you will also be dealt with accordingly. IMO
But--Have at it...it's "your" judgement coming upon yourself.
I preach only what is right and wrong. I refer only to what is written. Our job is to serve for god. Tiom help him to get the satanic minds out of your head.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508479 Mar 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
There are plenty of food sources that do not require killing, even outside the plant kingdom. Although plants and their by products, like honey, are the most common.
In Africa and cow is not only milked but bled on a regualr basis.
Milk and blood are excellent sources of nutrition.
Oooh, yummy.

A blood, milk & honey diet...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508480 Mar 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"If your eyes offend you, pluck them out."
Yeah
There's an app for that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508482 Mar 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Church of Catcher does not require ANY tithing from its Patinum level members, and only a pittance from our Gold level members.
Elite level membership is based on several criteria, including community service hours and attendance (with a minimum purchase) at our happy hours.
Join our church, and avoid silly arguments with people.
Oh ya, that'll stop the arguments....

A bunch if theists & atheists drinking together...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508483 Mar 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know Dr. Shrink and I share a bed?
Damnit! I told him not to tell anyone!
I done diddly do did done seen the pictures....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508484 Mar 23, 2013
Secret Password

The fish was an early symbol of Christianity since the Greek word for fish,ichthus is an acronym(the first letter of each word)for the Greek phrase Iesous Christos Theou Huios Soter,which means "Jesus Christ,of God the Son,Savior." It is written as graffiti and was used as secret password when Christians were being persecuted by the Romans.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508485 Mar 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Human. You think single-celled organisms have morality???
<quoted text>
And you claim your deity created it.
Do I have to continue? Can you see your logical error now?
No, please don't continue. We are in agreeance.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#508486 Mar 23, 2013
@Black Thunder 42

2 John 1:9

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Lord (Father) and the christ(the Son).

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#508487 Mar 23, 2013
@ Epi...in case you check back in.

I got me a bag of those cuties! They are great...just the right size and only 40 calories.

I am try to put fruit into my eating plan...between those and strawberry smoothies...I got it covered now.

Thanks for bringing them up!

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#508488 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, that'll stop the arguments....
A bunch if theists & atheists drinking together...
We do a lot more than drink at the Holy Church of Catcher.

Use your imagination.

Then double it.

OK, OK, don't everybody rush to the registration desk at once.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508489 Mar 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Would stop your perverted gossip on this thread why should Jesus love me? Here should be no room for any gayness.
I tap the clitoris all the time...

I guess I'm a lesbian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 673,361
Orlando Hair MD (Nov '13) 1 hr Garry K 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr paranoidtrump 981,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 104,793
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Sky Writer 31 184,625
crooks frauds predators 6 hr Jedimaster of All 2
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 6 hr Jedimaster of All 9
More from around the web