Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508262 Mar 22, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508263 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening LW, Serah, hope you two had a God Blessed day.
Evening;

Very blessed day with much contentment.Tis turned off here in the mountains very cold.Expecting a snow storm here tonight late.
Evening news full of worldly tumbling world problems.Tis okay I know God sees all.have a good evening.God bless.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#508264 Mar 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone.
Especially those concerned that an atheist might be trying to place the Satan!... on your computer, to lure and tantalize, taunting and daring you..."come hitherrrrr".
hahahaa
If you get me.
Everything I post on any forum(topix and others) I try to always link to fact based and reasonable sources(for both the theist and atheist) and attempt to provide sound reasoning for the things I give opinion on.
Speak of what you know, and try to know as much as you can about what you speak of, and do.
I think that is the only way to be. In all respects, in the virtual world and in the land of "flesh"...
Excuse the long post, but, no one can accuse me of being too brief in anything.
Thanx for sharing that info anyway...
As you know I have much to learn of such things.
I do rely on my 360...'hopefully'~~smile~~
A bit like my life!

But again... that guy satan has no effect in the Light of Truth.
As a fear factor is a very active source.
Overcoming leaves no room for.

I found that Joe Black, and would like to see when/if possible. From the Mythical aspect, sounds
like a real love saga.

Take Care
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508265 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508266 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508267 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508268 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508269 Mar 22, 2013

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#508270 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A priest, a rabbi & a Sikh walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "Is this some kind of joke?"
Here's a joke I heard last night at a cabaret. It's pretty racist, but also pretty funny.

Two families moved from Afghanistan to America. When they arrived, the two fathers made a bet : in a year's time whichever family had become more Americanized would win.

A year later they met. The first man said, "My son is playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case
of Bud, how about you?"

The second man replied, "Fcuk you, towel head."

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#508271 Mar 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol think I need to zipp my lips lol while I am ahead lol.
I need to return to scripture and write something concrete.
Ja please do lil sister... you KNOW these things shock me! Have a hard enough trouble keepin' the peace...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#508272 Mar 22, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. The Lord Jesus Christ is waiting to hear from every man,woman,boy,and girl in this world tonight,so that He can make you an ETERNAL MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY. Believe in Calvary..TRUST in Calvary,and He will be YOURS...FOREVER. I'm just keepin' it R-E-A-L. I gotta' roll. Goodnight to all in every nation of the world:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#508273 Mar 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Our good-morning Brother.
I too feel like that sometimes... that many don't "always realise or take time to appreciate". But sharing doesn't always mean everything is, and sometimes even in one's future, the truth hits home. Or as I've learned to say...'the penny drops'.
Only experiencing things, can this happen.
I am a little disturbed tho with what has been said about you and Q. I can very often collect the flack for speaking, but, is what was said, true? My place is not behind any backs... but there is a cloud hanging here and seems to be lingering lately also.
Take care my Friend...
If gentle is as gentle gets... gentle is my nature. I have always claimed I would hate to lose my temper, as I can honestly say I would not know what I am capable of. From what I've witnessed, many lose their minds in the process of!
Spring is always a nice time...
God Bless
Yes my friend, spring is always a great season in the year, and I anxiously await it's arrival in reality as well as we waited on it's official start, as for things said about Qu and myself being true..........could you be a little more specific lease, I have a pretty good guess as to what you may be preferring to, but I want to be sure.

Peace.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#508274 Mar 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a joke I heard last night at a cabaret. It's pretty racist, but also pretty funny.
Two families moved from Afghanistan to America. When they arrived, the two fathers made a bet : in a year's time whichever family had become more Americanized would win.
A year later they met. The first man said, "My son is playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case
of Bud, how about you?"
Hahaha.

Just sent it to my son in Dubai.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508275 Mar 22, 2013
Shew me thy faith without thy works and I will shew thee my faith by my works.James 2:18

But wilt thou know O vain man that faith without works is dead.For as the body without spirt is dead so faith without works is dead also.James 2:20-26

And every man that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself even as He is pure.1 John 3:3

For we are made partakers of Christ if we hold to the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.Hebrews 3:14

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#508276 Mar 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening;
Very blessed day with much contentment.Tis turned off here in the mountains very cold.Expecting a snow storm here tonight late.
Evening news full of worldly tumbling world problems.Tis okay I know God sees all.have a good evening.God bless.
Absolutely LW, hope you enjoy the white stuff.

Blessings.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#508277 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I was at home this morning, but now have missed pages of postings, I think, but will check it out and see what has been going on. Get the gist of things; like a criminal LOL :)
Smiles your way too xx
I see you catch up very easily by missing many ~~smile~~~
I should try that!

It must be your experience... 33,000 + posts as against my 7,000 +?
topix is some teacher in how to skip truth!

>>> just wave <<<

You have been busy in places I haven't walked yet...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508278 Mar 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
of Bud, how about you?"
your jokes are as lame as your philosophy.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#508279 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my friend, spring is always a great season in the year, and I anxiously await it's arrival in reality as well as we waited on it's official start, as for things said about Qu and myself being true..........could you be a little more specific lease, I have a pretty good guess as to what you may be preferring to, but I want to be sure.
Peace.
With it being said you were both banned from topix.
It's all new to me...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508280 Mar 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I have decided that, if I have a soul, I don't really need it.
So I'm thinking of selling my soul.
Does anybody have an idea what souls are fetching these days? Mine should be in very good shape, because I don't remember ever using it.
I'll consider any offers.
The sale will be as-is, with a 90 day limited warranty on parts and labor.
You'll have to come and pick it up, because I don't deliver.
Oh I'm sorry, didn't anyone tell you? your soul is already sold. You just won't meet the buyer until you experience medical death. More than likely though, you're going to ask for a refund.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#508281 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. The Lord Jesus Christ is waiting to hear from every man,woman,boy,and girl in this world tonight,so that He can make you an ETERNAL MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY. Believe in Calvary..TRUST in Calvary,and He will be YOURS...FOREVER. I'm just keepin' it R-E-A-L. I gotta' roll. Goodnight to all in every nation of the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9MWlX2CFrZwXX
Are you saying Jesus made you as his spokesman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 578,653
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 817,169
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 9 min stemaxgizmo 21
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min lisw 176,194
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min bacon hater 97,962
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min RADEKT 269,991
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 1 hr pisser12 94
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web