“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#508306 Mar 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
Just sent it to my son in Dubai.
Send it to a few Sikhs, I bet they'll roll on the floor laughing!

#508307 Mar 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you catch up very easily by missing many ~~smile~~~
I should try that!
It must be your experience... 33,000 + posts as against my 7,000 +…?
topix is some teacher in how to skip truth!
>>> just wave <<<
You have been busy in places I haven't walked yet...
Waving ~ you have also been in many places I haven't been, and I'm a helluva fast typist LOL

#508308 Mar 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sorry, didn't anyone tell you? your soul is already sold. You just won't meet the buyer until you experience medical death. More than likely though, you're going to ask for a refund.
Good posting.....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#508310 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Wouldn't make a difference, though.
Gotta kill something to eat.
Nope.

There are plenty of food sources that do not require killing, even outside the plant kingdom. Although plants and their by products, like honey, are the most common.

In Africa and cow is not only milked but bled on a regualr basis.
Milk and blood are excellent sources of nutrition.

#508311 Mar 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>well, how about just Christ?
But really, when someone prays to YHWH through God's Son. Do you really think YHWH is petty enough to deny his Child the goodness of God because he prays in the name Jesus and not Yahushua? I really do not think so.
God created the english language too. And if [Iesus] is cumbersome on the tongue of an english man or woman, I don't think Christ is offended when a english speaking person say Jesus Christ.
Some Buddhist sects are quite dangerous. If you notice the idols of buddha some are very sweet looking and innocent. Just a cute buddha with a big tummy. Some, are quite dark, menacing and evil looking.
Agree that GOD will not mind if we Pray in the name of JESUS; after all GOD and JESUS were one when they decided JESUS was coming here, to give up an earthly life for the sake of man(kind) and that we were to learn a new, loving way of living.

There is much evidence of many caring for others they have no need to care for, and that is inherent within them; we are who we are, and it is our actions, thoughts & purposes that will be presented, when we finally give up our ghost :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508312 Mar 22, 2013
And they that understand among the people shall instuct many;yet they shall fall by the sword and by flame by captivity and by spoil many days.
Daniel 11:33

And some of them of understanding shall fall to try them and to purge and to make them white even to the time of the end.
Daniel 11:35

Fear non of those thing which thou shalt suffer;behold the devil shall cast some you into prison that ye may be tried be thou faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life.He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Revelations 2:10&11

Yea and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12

#508313 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we have been banned several times, I more than Qu, it basically all happened over on the abortion thread where things often got heated and very nasty, and the natives of that thread collectively got together and reported us to topix for our rather strong opposition to their views on abortion being a "woman's right to chose", but it's all in the past now and we've have put that behind us now and have moved on.
Have a Blessed day my friend.
There are definitely some topics that it is best to stay out of .... sometimes, one just has to agree to disagree :)

#508314 Mar 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where you live on the Mars?
marz is spring time around the world not autumn
marz on Alaska and Siberia look like winter,but anyway there is new life awaken(also spring time)
look like you are out of your mind,and live on the Mars
Glad you think I am out of my mind ~ that in itself is a relief. I live in Australia, and Summer ends on the 28th Feb, and starts on the 1st December. Our seasons all start on the 1st day of the month and end on the last day of the month 3 months later; therefore the 1st day of Autumn is the 1st day of March, and Winter is the 1st day of June. Winter is very cold in Australia, and in some states, it snows, although it only sparingly snows in the hills where I live, and I have never been there to see it. It melts before most people get to see it...

I wonder if it is like that on Mars? And what sort of computers they use!!!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#508315 Mar 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Knew you would hear the voice blowin in the winds.lol
Well the human ask for it.And I gave,was sharing.
Hope you can keep the peace.Lu2
Oh the wind...
>>>sharing<< <
THE KEY YOU HAVE LOST

I came to tell you, as a child of the wind,
that there's too much to answer to where I have been.
It's where I am going that matters most...
to gather the children from all outer posts.
We are the four winds, from East, West and South,
and at the magnetic North, is our mouth.
We speak of the Seasons that change everything,
from Summer to Winter, Autumn and Spring.

But we're linked to the Moon and the Sun in your sky,
and even the stars of the night, you go by.
Without us your world would have nothing to breath;
we're even linked to the leaves of your trees.
We could go on for-ever, but their is a lock;
and you who are earthlings, the key you have lost!
The time you have left us to blow from the East,
is the time you have left, which we call the least.

The South it is weeping where rain fails to fall:
even the West does it's best with it's call...
But the North it is bleeding, it's pole tipping fast.
You think your earth's heating, but we're ready to blast!
You can't be that dumb that you cannot know
how much you've abused your poor planet below.
You think out of sight, is the same out of mind...
But sadly, too late, you've run out of time!

While we gather your children with all our four winds,
consider, we couldn't just say where we've been.
Copyright IR

John 3:8
(KJV)
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

LuvU2 lil sister!
God Bless

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#508316 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we have been banned several times, I more than Qu, it basically all happened over on the abortion thread where things often got heated and very nasty, and the natives of that thread collectively got together and reported us to topix for our rather strong opposition to their views on abortion being a "woman's right to chose", but it's all in the past now and we've have put that behind us now and have moved on.

Hi Lawest :)

Location hidden

#508317 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha..... I need to do some bookwork too; but playing computer games and playing with Pugstar at the same time :)
Foolishness keeps the heart young.Pugstar think would be more entertaining then the games but ya know me and critters too.lol
have a grand evening caught ya later.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#508318 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ if ever there is a reason for fear for no reason, I just Pray. Every now and then, I still get the feeling I should run (in the dark and the remainders of childhood memories)~ I used to whistle if I was outside after that song, but now, I just turn to Prayer, and the feeling subsides. Same way if my sorrow is too much to bear, and that is how it used to be, and how it is today. Even nightmares have become controlled dreams that I enjoy, when as a child they would send me running into my parents room in fear.

A few recurring dreams used to put the wind in my sail, so to speak, and one was of a witch, like the little black witch in Hansel & Gretel, and she would always come towards me, and I was backing up to the edge of a high mountain, with no other way to go. I never did get to the end of the dream, always woke up just before I fell over the edge, but have 'known' for a long time (through many different people mentioning it) that if you hit the ground or the floor, you will die. How anyone worked that out is now a bit beyond me, although I was always thankful I never hit the ground after falling off the mountain :)
I do that too. Thanks for sharing that Serah, wow.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#508319 Mar 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

There are plenty of food sources that do not require killing, even outside the plant kingdom. Although plants and their by products, like honey, are the most common.

In Africa and cow is not only milked but bled on a regualr basis.
Milk and blood are excellent sources of nutrition.
... Yummy... Blood and milk.... That seems so much better than steak.... What was I thinking?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#508320 Mar 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey- I wish you all the best in your relationship with Jucylu/ Lupylu..

I wouldn't behave that way online or in the RW- it seems to be working for the two of you?

.....you simply do not understand what I am trying to say.

It is ok.-in the minds of yourself and Juicylu/Lupylu, for her to
condemn others and call names and throw out insults whenever she
pleases.....??
Thank you.

How you behave on line is your perogative.

Agreed, many misunderstandings arise due to the nature of a forum.

My mind ?. Well, let's set that strawman on fire:
I do not expect my friends to think, act or speak like me.
I do not agree with everything my friends think, do or say.
I allow my friends to have freewill and do not reject them because we do not agree.
However, I am biased and more likely to confrant a 'stranger' in public while confrinting a friend in private.
While I could use the words of Jesus to justify my last statement That is not what I believe the scriptures are for.
My bias is wrong, I refuse to use the words of Jesus as a loophole to behave poorly.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#508321 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There are definitely some topics that it is best to stay out of .... sometimes, one just has to agree to disagree :)
Yeah I got out of the abortion thread fairly quickly....*shivers*

Location hidden

#508323 Mar 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the wind...
>>>sharing<< <
THE KEY YOU HAVE LOST
I came to tell you, as a child of the wind,
that there's too much to answer to where I have been.
It's where I am going that matters most...
to gather the children from all outer posts.
We are the four winds, from East, West and South,
and at the magnetic North, is our mouth.
We speak of the Seasons that change everything,
from Summer to Winter, Autumn and Spring.
But we're linked to the Moon and the Sun in your sky,
and even the stars of the night, you go by.
Without us your world would have nothing to breath;
we're even linked to the leaves of your trees.
We could go on for-ever, but their is a lock;
and you who are earthlings, the key you have lost!
The time you have left us to blow from the East,
is the time you have left, which we call the least.
The South it is weeping where rain fails to fall:
even the West does it's best with it's call...
But the North it is bleeding, it's pole tipping fast.
You think your earth's heating, but we're ready to blast!
You can't be that dumb that you cannot know
how much you've abused your poor planet below.
You think out of sight, is the same out of mind...
But sadly, too late, you've run out of time!
While we gather your children with all our four winds,
consider, we couldn't just say where we've been.
Copyright IR
John 3:8
(KJV)
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
LuvU2 lil sister!
God Bless
Thank you-God Bless Lu2

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#508324 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Thank you for sharing Brother...
I just don't understand all the nasties... they are not so in my life now, outside of topix...
I appreciate you explaining.

I also don't understand all the sexual talk in here - a Jesus, WSJLM site - where some things have been too loud and course.
Thank you again.

Take care and enjoy your week-end coming up. We are past noon now in Saturday.
God Bless until we meet.
Adam

Germany

#508326 Mar 22, 2013
@Doctor REALITY

How can you ssume that 1+1+1=1? It's not letting you answer my question I know. But let me do this for you as your teacher. 1+1+1= 3 not 1 as you assume. So how can be the father + the son + the holy spirit as you say be 1 and the same person? There is only 1 indivisible God and not 3 in 1. Jews + christians + moslems have 1 and the same god.

Shalom,peace,salaam

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#508327 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... I have never seen a man fall over like a dead rabbit.... but believe you :)
Oh, sure.

DFOs happen often enough that the term's quasi-official.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#508328 Mar 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
-huh?
I came on here last night and answered a post of yours to me.
Is there a certain amount of time I have to answet a post?...
I didn't put a timestamp on it. I am more than happy to discuss anything until the cows come home.

Perhaps you should ask Annie, she is the one who seems to have a problem with it.

Seems you and Annie should discuss this directly wihtout using me as a middleman. <smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 27 min btw 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min PELE78 56,506
still a Virgin at 45 I'm a male 42 min Steve 1
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 2 hr Johnny21 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 650,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr River Tam 971,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Demon Finder 18,667
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 45,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web