Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508290 Mar 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my friend, but this time I must respectfully disagree with you on this. I mean you no disrespect here, but I can tell that you are one who seeks after truth and the Way of Life and not religion, but you have been lied to. We all have been at one time or another. However, you should try your endeavor best to separate truth from lie. Yahshua translated into Latin is Iesus, Greek: Iesous. the letter 'J' probably came about in 1076 in France and Rome with it's popular use in English around the late 1400s to the early 1500s.
Now you can get see where Jesus and Iesus are similar, but Iesous or Iesus is not a translation of Yahshua. the word Yahshua means: Yahweh's Salvation. His people are called by His name and His ben or son represents His father. Only the angel (malak) Gabriel could have given the name. Yah, being a part of his name just like your son whould have a part of your name, and shua meaning salvation. Where can you get that from Iesous which is pronounced in Greek Ie-Zeus? Hebrew can hardly be translated into Latin or English but must be transliterated. Hebrew has no vowels, but has vowel sounds. Look into it. I will get into it in depth a bit more later on. A common excuse by English speakers not to use Yahshua is they say, they are English Speakers and that's their language. Well, why didn't they translate Melchizedek or Obadiah too? Besides, Yahweh is no God or god or gawd or guddis. Lord is directly given and affixed to the god Baal.
<quoted text>
Agreed, and yes, unfortunately, they use the good to cover up for a whole lot of bad.
<quoted text>
Agreed also. There are even some buddhist sects like the Tibetan monks who will cause themselves to be possessed by a particular demon just so they can ward off another demon who is an opposite spirit to teh oen they're possessed with. A dangerous and unrighteous practice. Not to mention, their idolatry.
Shabbat Shalom my friend.
:)
Andrew (CS).
well, how about just Christ?

But really, when someone prays to YHWH through God's Son. Do you really think YHWH is petty enough to deny his Child the goodness of God because he prays in the name Jesus and not Yahushua? I really do not think so.

God created the english language too. And if [Iesus] is cumbersome on the tongue of an english man or woman, I don't think Christ is offended when a english speaking person say Jesus Christ.

Some Buddhist sects are quite dangerous. If you notice the idols of buddha some are very sweet looking and innocent. Just a cute buddha with a big tummy. Some, are quite dark, menacing and evil looking.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#508291 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening LW, Serah, hope you two had a God Blessed day.
Cheers Lawest100 ~ I'm just doing what I'm not supposed to be doing; the sun is shining outside, so I might leave the paperwork where it is and go and sweep up some leaves.

We are into Autumn down here now, and yesterday was very cold and raining, so it is nice to feel the sunshine!! I hope that you and all are feeling the benefits of the Blessings of GOD :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#508292 Mar 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha !!
I missed that on the news the other night. It was probably on when I was having an orgasm. Andrea Tantaros has that effect on me sometimes.
http://www.andreatantaros.com/images/header_a...
Ummm... I'll be back in a little while...

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#508294 Mar 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen asscrack tattoos with more wisdom.
*Cracks a smile*

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#508295 Mar 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
With it being said you were both banned from topix.
It's all new to me...
Yes, we have been banned several times, I more than Qu, it basically all happened over on the abortion thread where things often got heated and very nasty, and the natives of that thread collectively got together and reported us to topix for our rather strong opposition to their views on abortion being a "woman's right to chose", but it's all in the past now and we've have put that behind us now and have moved on.

Have a Blessed day my friend.
Adam

Germany

#508296 Mar 22, 2013
@Doctor REALITY

If you sum 1+1+1 together what is the result?
a) 1
b) 3

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#508297 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what career the 'patients' have? Would they get paid for their participation? They didn't get into the nitty gritty details LOL
There very well may be a waiting list for *applicants*.....for the betterment of HUMANITY!...of course.
Adam

Germany

#508299 Mar 22, 2013
@Doctor REALITY

When you sum 1+1+1 together what is your result?
a) 1
b) 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508300 Mar 22, 2013
Beloved think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you as though something strange thing happened unto you;but rejoice inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's suffering;that when His glory shall be revealed ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.1 Peter 12&13

That the trial of your faith being much more precious than of gold that perisheth though it be tried with fire might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 1:7

We glory in tribulation also;knowing that tribulation worketh patients and patience experience and experience is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Romans 5:3-5

#508301 Mar 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for sharing that info anyway...
As you know I have much to learn of such things.
I do rely on my 360...'hopefully'~~smile~~
A bit like my life!
But again... that guy satan has no effect in the Light of Truth.
As a fear factor is a very active source.
Overcoming leaves no room for.
I found that Joe Black, and would like to see when/if possible. From the Mythical aspect, sounds
like a real love saga.
Take Care
Yes ~ if ever there is a reason for fear for no reason, I just Pray. Every now and then, I still get the feeling I should run (in the dark and the remainders of childhood memories)~ I used to whistle if I was outside after that song, but now, I just turn to Prayer, and the feeling subsides. Same way if my sorrow is too much to bear, and that is how it used to be, and how it is today. Even nightmares have become controlled dreams that I enjoy, when as a child they would send me running into my parents room in fear.

A few recurring dreams used to put the wind in my sail, so to speak, and one was of a witch, like the little black witch in Hansel & Gretel, and she would always come towards me, and I was backing up to the edge of a high mountain, with no other way to go. I never did get to the end of the dream, always woke up just before I fell over the edge, but have 'known' for a long time (through many different people mentioning it) that if you hit the ground or the floor, you will die. How anyone worked that out is now a bit beyond me, although I was always thankful I never hit the ground after falling off the mountain :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#508302 Mar 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>doing quite well.
Glad to hear it.
Adam

Germany

#508303 Mar 22, 2013
There is only one indivisible God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#508304 Mar 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Lawest100 ~ I'm just doing what I'm not supposed to be doing; the sun is shining outside, so I might leave the paperwork where it is and go and sweep up some leaves.
We are into Autumn down here now, and yesterday was very cold and raining, so it is nice to feel the sunshine!! I hope that you and all are feeling the benefits of the Blessings of GOD :)
Always my friend, he is keeping me sane at this time and my temper from going over the top in dealing with certain aggravating matters, but it's all good as God is faithful even when we are not always.

Peace.

#508305 Mar 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a joke I heard last night at a cabaret. It's pretty racist, but also pretty funny.
Two families moved from Afghanistan to America. When they arrived, the two fathers made a bet : in a year's time whichever family had become more Americanized would win.
A year later they met. The first man said, "My son is playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case
of Bud, how about you?"
The second man replied, "Fcuk you, towel head."
Ahhh; Clementia, I know you love these sort of comments about towel head, I saw the feed back in the other forum. Hope they haven't offended you too much with their joking and jesting; perhaps they have forgotten that Sikhs wear Turbans?

***Why is so Much Emphasis Put on Sikh Turbans?

Sikhism has a code of conduct all Sikhs are meant to follow. A Sikh is expected to keep all hair intact and the head covered. The rule of dress for every Sikh man is to wear a turban. The Sikh woman may wear a turban or elect instead to wear a kind of traditional headscarf. A woman may also wear a scarf over a turban if she so desires. A Sikh accustomed to wearing a turban feels naked without it. Normally turbans are only removed in the most intimate of circumstances, when bathing the head, or washing the hair.
What is the Significance of Keeping the Hair Covered?

Sikhs are meant to keep hair in its natural unaltered state. In addition to maintaining long hair themselves, Sikh parents are to keep their children’s hair intact from birth onwards. Covering long hair with a turban helps to protect it from becoming tangled, or coming in contact with pollutants. when a Sikh becomes initiated as Khalsa, amrit nectar is sprinkled directly on the kes (hair). The Khalsa initiates consider the kes to be sacred thereafter. The Sikh code of conduct forbids dishonoring any hair. The baptized Sikh has specific mandatory requirements which are to be adhered to. The code of conduct also stipulates abstaining from the use of tobacco and advises Sikhs not to keep company with users of tobacco. Honoring the code means kes ought never to come into contact with tobacco smoke. Covering hair with a protective turban is a practical preventative in an uncontrolled public environment where tobacco smoke may be present.

What Does it Mean to Dishonor the Kes?

http://sikhism.about.com/od/religioustoleranc... ***

#508306 Mar 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
Just sent it to my son in Dubai.
Send it to a few Sikhs, I bet they'll roll on the floor laughing!

#508307 Mar 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you catch up very easily by missing many ~~smile~~~
I should try that!
It must be your experience... 33,000 + posts as against my 7,000 +…?
topix is some teacher in how to skip truth!
>>> just wave <<<
You have been busy in places I haven't walked yet...
Waving ~ you have also been in many places I haven't been, and I'm a helluva fast typist LOL

#508308 Mar 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sorry, didn't anyone tell you? your soul is already sold. You just won't meet the buyer until you experience medical death. More than likely though, you're going to ask for a refund.
Good posting.....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#508310 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Wouldn't make a difference, though.
Gotta kill something to eat.
Nope.

There are plenty of food sources that do not require killing, even outside the plant kingdom. Although plants and their by products, like honey, are the most common.

In Africa and cow is not only milked but bled on a regualr basis.
Milk and blood are excellent sources of nutrition.

#508311 Mar 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>well, how about just Christ?
But really, when someone prays to YHWH through God's Son. Do you really think YHWH is petty enough to deny his Child the goodness of God because he prays in the name Jesus and not Yahushua? I really do not think so.
God created the english language too. And if [Iesus] is cumbersome on the tongue of an english man or woman, I don't think Christ is offended when a english speaking person say Jesus Christ.
Some Buddhist sects are quite dangerous. If you notice the idols of buddha some are very sweet looking and innocent. Just a cute buddha with a big tummy. Some, are quite dark, menacing and evil looking.
Agree that GOD will not mind if we Pray in the name of JESUS; after all GOD and JESUS were one when they decided JESUS was coming here, to give up an earthly life for the sake of man(kind) and that we were to learn a new, loving way of living.

There is much evidence of many caring for others they have no need to care for, and that is inherent within them; we are who we are, and it is our actions, thoughts & purposes that will be presented, when we finally give up our ghost :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508312 Mar 22, 2013
And they that understand among the people shall instuct many;yet they shall fall by the sword and by flame by captivity and by spoil many days.
Daniel 11:33

And some of them of understanding shall fall to try them and to purge and to make them white even to the time of the end.
Daniel 11:35

Fear non of those thing which thou shalt suffer;behold the devil shall cast some you into prison that ye may be tried be thou faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life.He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Revelations 2:10&11

Yea and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 659,005
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min MUQ2 71,218
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min MUQ2 283,047
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min MUQ2 45,631
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 37 min MUQ2 788
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 45 min Awesomeash31 83
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min River Tam 974,883
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 hr Fit2Serve 299
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Johnny 5,102
More from around the web