Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e3Mtz6iziSsXX
I love mountains, peaks, valleys and hollers'.

PRAISE PANGU!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
Thirty Pieces of Silver.
The price paid to Judas for Jesus was 30 pieces of silver.This was a ridiculously low sum.In the Old Testament this was the sum to be paid if a man's ox gored a slave.This reflects the low esteem in which Jesue was held by Judas and the Jewish leaders.
Yes.

Some , would wonder why Jesus picked 12 people to walk with Him,to follow Him. when we Know Jesus could have done all this on His own. The 12 were hand-picked by Jesus, some were doubting, some were heavy drinkers, some were illiterate,some were highly intelligent, and some were very humble and kind...and ONE was a betrayer.(in Court a jury of 12 people) hmmm?

Jesus picked 12 people---to show these 12 people Miracles, teachings, faith, hope and show GOD to All of us.! Also to show the BETRAYER
(Satan) to us. Judas walked with Jesus, ate with Jesus, lived with Jesus day and night, saw His miracles, heard his teachings , and yet still did NOT BELIEVE Jesus.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Christian :)
I got the definition from the internet dictionary.
If you want to accuse the writers of that definition as disingenuous, that OK by me writer.
You didn't supply that link to the internet dictionary, eh?~/

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling it's better, down where it's wetter!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NPQVrjnC1joXX
Lol! i'm gonna watch this movie again now!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Are those furry boots a hit over there, too?
I can't stand them any more. It seems that every other gal is wearing a pair of fuzzy-topped boots.
Ugh.
I hate fashion.
Have u seen the all fur ones and they don't have heels? I always hated them boots! They were more in fashion when i was at college and then like the first year of uni and then they died out, thank the lord!!

I haven't seen the ones with fur on the top that much at all here.

I do love high heeled boots, the stylish kinda elegant ones, but i'm fed up of wearing them now coz that's all u can wear in the snow. I just want to wear my court shoes and sandals and stuff. I want the f*ckin' sun!!!!!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't supply that link to the internet dictionary, eh?~/
spir·it
/&#712;spirit/
Noun
The nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.
Verb
Convey rapidly and secretly: "stolen cows were spirited away".
Synonyms
noun. ghost - soul - mind - psyche
verb. encourage - hearten
https://www.google.com/search...

spir·it·u·al
/&#712;spiriCHo&#862;o &#601;l/
Adjective
Of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.
Noun
A religious song of a kind associated with black Christians of the southern US, and thought to derive from the combination of European...
Synonyms
mental - ghostly - sacred - unworldly - religious
https://www.google.com/search...

[[[[
Now looking back at the writing, how would this change it? it would not.

You're grasping at straws to excuse your denial of science.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Clementia wrote:
Lol! i'm gonna watch this movie again now!
I haven't seen it in a looooooooong time.

The only old Disney animated movie I have in my collection is Jungle Book. I'd like to get all my favorites. They're like time machines, you know?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
leeeeessssssssbbbbbooooooooooo !!
I wanna have a girly day out, we gotta go makeup shopping!!!
Are u using any good products atm??
I started using the vaseline essential moisturiser and OMG it is sooo amazing!!!
Do u have issues with pencil eyeliners??
i wanna come too! i'll do the bikini waxing!:)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as a hospice volunteer, I saw unexplainable physical phenomena during the onset of biological death ..
.. until science proves a strictly emergent brain, I have to disagree with you because there's evidence pointing in the other direction that's compounded by personal experience ..
.. currently, there's no scientific method to test what occurs after complete biological death. So, we get to wonder, stand in bewilderment, gaze at the beauty that surrounds life and, hopefully, respect the balance of everything that surrounds us ..
I do keep an open mind about it, it'd be less than "skeptical" to do so.

I know you don't think this, but I think it merits mentioning; Rational skepticism goes in all directions, there is no unique moment absolute exclusion, there is no singular point of absolute acceptance, there is nothing excluded for consideration or rejection, and even something rejected - or accepted - is >always< up for review.

That process leads to pretty reliable conclusions as time progresses.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just a coincidence.
I wasn't accusing you of anything nefarious, Scar.
Sorry if it sounded that way.
:-)
I know, River.

We're good. Always and in all ways.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a gay couple has no kids, separate beds & bathrooms, that's ok, right?
Listen you gay fuck.I wouldnīt raise my voice If there were a story in in the holy books to the times of the prophets of two dads or two moms sexualy invovled living together and blessed by Moses or Jesus. I couldnīt find that the story. You make up your own satanic theology.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
drinking possible.
But f.....only inside of your own imagiantion,
margarita cause impotance and d....size like old rusty dead cushion pin
HA!

Sure, pal.

I fart up your nose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you gay fuck.I wouldnīt raise my voice If there were a story in in the holy books to the times of the prophets of two dads or two moms sexualy invovled living together and blessed by Moses or Jesus. I couldnīt find that the story. You make up your own satanic theology.
I'm not gay, dude.

But some people are.

(key wire there is people, they're humans just like you & I and deserve no less respect than you or I)

Chill.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a result of extended, brutal hours of drinking margaritas, dancing and f_cking.
I'm exhausted.
Damn woman.
Bud , out of respect to some in here,if you would please, we could sure use LESS of that
' F' word. It seems as if several use that in here,

but really hate to hear a Christian use this kind of language.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

@ RiversideRedneck

The whole bible from beginning until the end is all about the relationship btw mankind and god, man to woman,woman to man. All psalms of David,all gospels of Jesus read Mathews and the song of the songs from Salomon. I couldnīt find any passages which supports homosexual lifestyle gay marriage gay child adoption etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud , out of respect to some in here,if you would please, we could sure use LESS of that
' F' word. It seems as if several use that in here,
but really hate to hear a Christian use this kind of language.
Oh shit, I am so f_cking sorry.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Today I want to ask Your special cover of protection and blessing upon the people who work in Children's Ministries around the world. Please continue to work through them to spiritually nurture the children under their care. Help them all to remain faithful to You, to their purpose, and to the welfare of these children. I pray also that you would weed out those who do not belong in this place of authority and ministry; those who do not have the gift or compassion and those whose motives are not pure and would cause harm. You have all the power to do what is necessary. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ADAM
This topic is forsaken by TRUE JESUS WORD
they are only abominable satanic ocultists,gays, lesbians ,atheists,masturbators, and sick mentaly psychopaths-ALL OF THEM ARGUES DAY BY DAY AND HELL SUCK THEIR INSECTS LIFES LIKE SUCKING BLACK HOLES MAKING THEIR BRAINS FULL OF S.....AND DISGRACE
there is none on this topic who is worth anything
even lill whispers start to adore this sick brain HL
I donīt know what I should do. Everywhere I go I see them.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay, dude.
But some people are.
(key wire there is people, they're humans just like you & I and deserve no less respect than you or I)
Chill.
I donīt believe you at all. They ainīt humans they are a cross of humans and animals.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "Old wives tales"....When I was pregnant with my last son I went to see the movie "The exorcist"...and when he was born his ear was folded down a little and Grandma sid "He is marked because you saw that movie"....And she said because I just had a baby I shouldn't eat Cherries (something that wasn't good for a woman taht had just given birth)...Course she is was from the Hills of Kentucky and believed in Santa till she was 15....She was a sweetheart....And could she talk your ear off....(not literally)
I loved my Nana's :)

Have you seen people chucking salt over their shoulder if they have spilled some? That cracks me up, but must admit, have done it myself many years ago :) My old Mother in Law wouldn't let anyone put new shoes on the able, was meant to bring bad luck. The only one that made real sense to me was not to open umbrellas in side the house, but not for the bad luck reason, more that someone could get poked in the eye reason....

There are some real beauties and I gather they must have sprung from somewhere. Oh, I guess walking under a ladder isn't real smart either :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 732,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min HipGnosis 173,226
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min KiMare 226,039
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min yon 2,379
Gay Pakistani snapchat 18 min INDIAN LAD 30 LON... 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Porkpie Hat 259,629
Animal Crossing New Leaf Friend codes (Jun '13) 25 min Pixel love 156
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr seriously the ori... 538,356

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••