Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#508089 Mar 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
The "picture painted" is just that.
I am sorry you can not imagine two people building a relationship that is based on love and communication.
Many of us here know each other off this thread. Do not pretend to know what those relationships involve.
As far as this thread goes, the worst thing her and I have "done" is the equivalent of kissing in public. Anyone annoyed with that should take a look at themselves instead of us.
Hey- I wish you all the best in your relationship with Jucylu/ Lupylu..
I wouldn't behave that way online or in the RW- it seems to be working for the two of you?
So, like I said before- have at it..

You either didn't read my two posts from last night, or you simply do not
understand what I am trying to say.

It is ok.-in the minds of yourself and Juicylu/Lupylu, for her to
condemn others and call names and throw out insults whenever she
pleases.-I find her posts nasty.That's just my opinion.

She stands in strong support of two of the most bigoted sexually
obsessed posters on this thread.
-Shoot every post of Q's, as of late, has something in referance to sexual immorality..Lawlest seems to believe a woman has no place
in God's Kingdom to teach His word..His beliefs are damaging to womankind..
Neither of them respect the rights of their fellow man and both would die for their bigoted causes.
Your friend is their number one cheerleader on this thread.

So..to make a point of her blatant hypocrisy.. I used the cyber
sexting you two carry on here in this thread.

You don't have to agree w me..
but, do you at least see what I am saying??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#508090 Mar 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. is your life more important to YOU than my life ??..
Redneck is very confused atm coz he not getting much sleep, he's a poor little tired brain confused prune!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508091 Mar 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a savior.
If I were drowning or trapped in a burning house-THEN I might need a savior, but I wouldn't be counting on Jesus.
Many do not count on Jesus. But clearly, many do need a savior, and many do depend on the Christ. Aren't you happy you have a choice not to depend on Jesus? in Pakistan if you say you don't depend on Mohammed, you might get shot, or worse.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#508092 Mar 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet is is biblical...
Deuteronomy 11:14-15, "I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled."
He sends the rain for the harvest as stated in the first sentence.
In the second he sends the grass for the livestock so that we may eat.
If you believe this then it sounds as if it is part of God's perfect plan to provide.
In Genesis 1:29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
Genesis 9:3
Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
I am sure that here are more...these are just the ones that I remember off the top of my head.
If God has this perfect plan RR...I don't understand why it gives you such grief.
Now I am in agreement when it comes to the conditions that animals are now raised under in order to provide us with food. I have made the decision to go free-range because of this. As a result...I won't be eating as much meat because of the difference in price.
Maybe I've been unclear. I don't worry about killing animals to eat, or spraying bugs with pesticide, or killing a tree for lumber, or killing a flower to make a present, or killing a pathogen with a medicine....

I don't think that we have any more right to be here than every other organism.

To me, the idea that humans are the most important creature on earth is absurd.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508093 Mar 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I told you...we were backwoods!
Maybe women have two puckering strings???
I don't think that I would have called her weird...just not worldly!
OMG....

A woman with TWO puckering strings!

*ponders*

:)

Location hidden

#508094 Mar 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm hungry again!
Chocolate tastes nice, right, but don't u think u would get fed up of it if u had to look at it day and night?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#508095 Mar 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I were done with it but Lele wasn't.
The post was not directed at you.
Sorry you took it that way.
I still agree with you that biased people singled out HL and others and that is not right.
-huh?

I came on here last night and answered a post of yours to me.
Is there a certain amount of time I have to answet a post?

I get on here when time allows..
Like right now. I am on my way out the door..

If I have free time later on, I may ne back.
Hope you read the post I just left for you.

Have a nice day..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#508096 Mar 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Personally, I think the end result of the research will be that NDE's etc., will just be the last vestiges of awareness of a dying brain.
The "control center" in the last stages of shutting down.
<lights out, door closes, a neuron hangs a sign in the window *Closed for Business*, the faucet drips one last time....silence>
.. as a hospice volunteer, I saw unexplainable physical phenomena during the onset of biological death ..

.. until science proves a strictly emergent brain, I have to disagree with you because there's evidence pointing in the other direction that's compounded by personal experience ..

.. currently, there's no scientific method to test what occurs after complete biological death. So, we get to wonder, stand in bewilderment, gaze at the beauty that surrounds life and, hopefully, respect the balance of everything that surrounds us ..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508097 Mar 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. is your life more important to YOU than my life ??..
On a day to day basis? No.

In a life or death struggle? Yes.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508098 Mar 22, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! WHAT?
U sound like a spoilt diva brat!! Don't use that attitude with me, girl or i'll take u to town and back!! Nah, serious, I'll take u shopping and to the beauty salon, so be aware!!
Pink nail vanish would go great with your complexion!!
Don't threaten me with a good time!

I'll shop the shit outta you ;)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#508099 Mar 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry about your condition. Let's hope it's nothing trivial.
It's a result of extended, brutal hours of drinking margaritas, dancing and f_cking.

I'm exhausted.

Damn woman.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#508100 Mar 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Did you hear the one about the guy that walked into a bar with a very small man on his shoulder?
No. But was the guy on his shoulder eating chips?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#508101 Mar 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you trying to say a person's spirit reflects their soul ??..
I wasn't TRYING to say that---I said that---at leaset the 'bottom line would be ' your Spirit reflects your Soul...yes. I just gave some explaining of WHY I feel this way.

Our eyes are a window to our SOUL. We can see pleasant and warmth from a person thru their EYES. On the other hand , we can see MEAN and anger thru their eyes. I am saying THROUGH their eyes, inside their very Soul, then their Spirit will reflect that emotion.

Location hidden

#508102 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't threaten me with a good time!
I'll shop the shit outta you ;)
Now this is funny lol lol thank you.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#508103 Mar 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it acceptable for a Christian to cybersex?
If you tell us what's the point of cybersex (if there's really such a thing), then I will give you my honest answer.

Other than that, I won't answer.

Hope you have a nice day.

CS.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#508104 Mar 22, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Chocolate tastes nice, right, but don't u think u would get fed up of it if u had to look at it day and night?
Chocolate is a treat, no doubt,
I'd rather live with it than without,
even in excess as such I find,
is not a burden I am oft to mind.

With Established Harem

#508105 Mar 22, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see ya in heels!
.. date? Location? Time ??..

Location hidden

#508106 Mar 22, 2013
Thirty Pieces of Silver.

The price paid to Judas for Jesus was 30 pieces of silver.This was a ridiculously low sum.In the Old Testament this was the sum to be paid if a man's ox gored a slave.This reflects the low esteem in which Jesue was held by Judas and the Jewish leaders.

With Established Harem

#508107 Mar 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>There is scientific evidence of a soul. You do not have to believe it if you do not want to.
And you're saying mutations among pocket mouse, proves humans came from a one cell entity that crawled out of water and changed to become a human being???
rofl.....
haa.
.. the pocket mouse proves favorable mutation ..

.. you continue being intellectually dishonest ..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#508109 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
booots is from canada and he is gay. So why do you hide your location? Since years I have been discussing with him in the topix thread is homosexuality a sin? He admitted to me that he become gay after over 20 or 30 years of relations with two women. Since then he dissapeared and lurked in other threads. Would a straight guy give himself a gay nick boooots?
I don't know what this is all about Adam, but I think it's unfair and unfortunate when a gay person poses and pretends in intimate relationships and marriages with straight people, especially over years. Some do it just to have children, and I'm not even going to ask why they do it. People who are gay many want to have children too. I think that's super-selfish and wrong.

CS is Counter_Strike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 682,097
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min DattaSwami 124,203
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Archie DeBunker 8,199
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Liberals are Depl... 982,434
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 3 hr Jessica 123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr Peter Ross 6,373
More from around the web