“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#507755 Mar 21, 2013
Reason has no place in topix! How many times must people be told?

Earth

#507756 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your from Australia, silly.
I'm in too good a mood and will now tickle your ovaries.....LOL

Earth

#507757 Mar 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I do not cry easy matter of fact have not shed a tear for years.Sounds hard of me.Think if you liked roots you enjoy the series of Mandigo books by Kyle Onstott.Books for me are a company keeper read alot and listen to music alot too.
I understand, I can be hard sometimes too. This was years ago... I've read some of the Mandigo series but not all. I love books and music and movies :-)

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#507758 Mar 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Being a participant in an event out of my control is not courageous. I was lucky that I got my other leg out of the way. To Riverside Redneck's dismay, I don't blame God for losing one leg or thank Him for sparing the other. Shit happens. We deal with it.
An act of courage:
The man that was driving the car came to the hospital the next day. My guess is that most people would have been in conference with their lawyer but he came to see me. He was a mess. Before he left we were both crying. He was crying for me and I was crying for him.
Accidere
I'm glad you're here.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#507759 Mar 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you PW.
I was hit by a car on my way to school. I got my leg caught between a Ford Taurus, a bicycle and a brick wall. Silly me. They tried to save it. Months of surgery, pain, wheelchair with my bluish toes pointing my way, months on crutches and finally the doctors came to the same conclusion that I did on day one. Cut it off.
I'm sorry to hear about your ailment. You know, disabilities don't make us any different as people, they just change the perception of us by others.
You know the old saying. When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody when they're not looking. Wait, that might be my saying. Anyway, take care.
Aah dear River... Not a nice thing at all to happen to anyone... I'm sorry. I never cease to wonder at the bravery of so many when going thru what has to be to fix their broken bodies. I can believe yours...
In that direction, it was my hands and arms. But I did not lose them. Just left with some awkward and slow movement of, after 5 years of opps etc.

Knew a little 3 y.o. boy who I cared for at a pre-school, and had his leg amputated. His was no disability but a show piece - of how to take it off and put it back as demo amongst the other kids - and knew he was a champion. Priceless.

Disabilities of any sort create opportunities which many able bodied folk take for granted... unless they find themselves in the same boat, when they have a change of heart. Victims of circumstance does not have to change the person... only kill or cure them.
But that's a warriors life Ja?
Never lay down and die!~~~smile~~~

But for many... it is not funny... and we pray they too will find ease and comfort in knowing somebody cares.

It must be getting close to seeing your parents. Are you excited?
Take Care

'an old one I found'

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507760 Mar 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, I can be hard sometimes too. This was years ago... I've read some of the Mandigo series but not all. I love books and music and movies :-)
I read everyone of the Mandigo books years ago.One night I got into some of the books written by Emma Bombeck and I spent the night reading and doing nothing but laughing tis was a good thing I was by myself cause if anyone would have been around they thought I lost my marbles.lol I have no problem entertaining myself.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#507761 Mar 21, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507762 Mar 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage was 'invented',as you so dorkingly put it,by God the Father,God the Son,and God the Holy Spirit when Adam and his wife,Eve,were created in the Garden of Eden. LIVE WITH IT.
Then why is it that state officials have to issue you a certificate before you can legally marry? Does the "garden of eden" issue them and just where is their office at? Do you have a site where someone can get directions?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#507763 Mar 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I do not cry easy matter of fact have not shed a tear for years.Sounds hard of me.Think if you liked roots you enjoy the series of Mandigo books by Kyle Onstott.Books for me are a company keeper read alot and listen to music alot too.
I don't read to easy... but try this.
Adam

#507764 Mar 21, 2013
I love northern viking germanic arian protestant beauties.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#507765 Mar 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on the way right this very minute!
:)

Location hidden

#507766 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
One can go their lives BELIEVING they are great athletes. Only when they are engaged by other athletes can they BE athletes...or realize they are NOT.
It occasionally takes a child to tell the Emperor that he's naked.

#507767 Mar 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
haha... maybe you might have seen it was for a reason, rather than an open to any abuse 4 LL from posters. No harm done. The mob in here taught me that when I joined them, so didn't know U2 had same. Now you gone and told me all about you!~~~grin~~~
Your name mentioned re 'Ozlander' support for her.
G'Day Sister Friend.
Angel ~~(*_*)~~ hugs 4 U'r day.
Ahhh ~ thank you for the hugs; there is in deed nothing quite like a comforting hug :)

I guess by not having the postings open prevents stalkers as such, but there was only 1 stalker that gave me the creeps, and that was many years ago xx

#507768 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Okay
I gather one hits the birds in the bushes with the one in the hand?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#507769 Mar 21, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Good for rolling smokes, too. Nice thin paper.
Hey Mac!
Don't know if I told you a while back bout a church we passed when going round Oz... a sign said 'All Smokers Welcome'.

We went in thru the open door - to check - and they didn't like us mentioning that... so we got kicked out the same door very quickly.
Must be the way we look?

Location hidden

#507770 Mar 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary it is you who like to post the silly cartoon video's, but most of us realize how childish and immature you really are that you can only insult and respond to calls pointing out your behavior with toon vid's instead of intelligent correspondence.
I guess ya git that way when ya live in a box with a crank handle on the side of it.
Adam

#507771 Mar 21, 2013
I love northern blonde viking germanic aryan protestant beauties. God save us beautiful ppl from the ugly ppl.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#507772 Mar 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh ~ thank you for the hugs; there is in deed nothing quite like a comforting hug :)
I guess by not having the postings open prevents stalkers as such, but there was only 1 stalker that gave me the creeps, and that was many years ago xx
Are you at work?
Got enough of that from the paparazzi. They can be ruthless!
Another education in 'how to drive like a criminal'
~~~smile~~~
Take Care xx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507773 Mar 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read to easy... but try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qmsh0kRKyB4XX
lol you been in the medicine bag again.
That laughter best medicine around.lol
lol laughter is contagious.lol
Thank you Pw lu2

Location hidden

#507774 Mar 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I am failing to get what point you are trying to make. I am talking about asking someone who just announced his engagement to be married, whether or not Jesus would approve. Who in hell cares whether Jesus would approve, and what does that have to do with anything.
Just forget it boots. You lost the point on the first post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 763,378
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 5 min andet1987 4,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Freebird USA 175,001
Johnny in Wisconcin is a RACIST LOOZER, isn't h... 11 min Doctor REALITY 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 11 min Asian sucker 59
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 554,570
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 263,352
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE