Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#507680 Mar 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..........
You are of your father,Daffy Duck. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507682 Mar 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaaahhaa
Each time you provide this excerpt, I understand you do not understand what is said.
And what I understand is that you embrace science, when it supports your philosophy. Then deny science, when it does not.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#507683 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. asking someone, "Was that really necessary," is a Straw Man Fallacy ??..
.. how was Luci's position distorted or misrepresented ??..
<quoted text>
.. OK, now I understand. Thanks for your additional input ..
Thanks for understanding.
The comment was more introspection on my part.
I give a few "handicapped" people wide latittude while going balistic on others who are IMHO far more seriously "dimished".

I was pointing out my own character flaws more than anyone else's.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#507684 Mar 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a BAD atheist. I'm a BAD non-believer. I need to be punished by a very hot lesbian right away.
<< Click, click, click >>

<< The noise of stiletto heels as HL approaches ..

<< RT's breathing quickens >>

HL: Are you experienced?
RT: No.

HL: Good, I'll turn the camera on.

<< censored >>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#507685 Mar 21, 2013
LeBron James will never know REAL peace about 'the Decision' unless he plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers again before he retires from the NBA. No matter how you look at it,LeBron,YOU STILL OWE THE FANS,THE CITY,THE STATE,THE STATE'S ECONOMY,AND THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 'AT LEAST ONE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP'. Those people 'worshipped you' like you were the BLACK JESUS OF PRO BASKETBALL! And it never should have ended the way it did. Just keepin' it REAL: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507686 Mar 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to fight wars for his country and his king. Of his honor and his glory the people would sing.
A bullet had found him, his blood ran as he cried. No money could save him, so he laid down and he died.
Such a lucky man

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507687 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Cybersexing how? flirting or sexual suggestions...what you talking about? and it would depend on if the Christian single or not. If is a single Christian and he or she is simply flirting, nothing wrong with that. If they married, that another thing.
What if they are divorced ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507688 Mar 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - they're not a good look even on butch types; AND if you think about it, wearing one is conforming to male dominance;)
LOL

Her post went right over your head.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#507689 Mar 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father,the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
I am sure by now that you will join the anti christ forces.
Adam

#507690 Mar 21, 2013
The sedition of the anti christ is not just a sedition of the false prophet,his sedition will be the false believe concerning Jesus. Christians believe that Jesus is god but he isnīt. The anti christ will come saying that I am god. Those who accepted that from Jesus will accept him as their christ, because christians are also believing that Jesus will come back so they will accept him and join his forces. The homosexual forces.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507691 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they are divorced ?
As long as it doesn't lead to dancing, it should be OK.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#507692 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
All those "gay churches" should be burned down. Itīs an abomination to the LORD.
Christians didn't invent marriage.

They don't get to define it.

Live with it.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#507693 Mar 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
For absolution, if you're a Christian.
That's my way of saying looking upward as if in prayer, and speaking to nobody up there as if there were a god listening. You demand forgiveness from the ceiling, the light fixture, or the ceiling fan, because if your god doesn't exist, that's what you're doing - asking forgiveness of the acoustic ceiling tiles, assuming that they forgave you, and moving on to the next reprehensible act needing forgiveness with a clear conscience, like Dim.
Dim does whatever he likes to people, and feels no shame or remorse, because after all, he may not be perfect, but he's forgiven: self-forgiven, by the ceiling.
It's all so lofty.
Praise Soffit.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#507694 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you prefer a boom hitch or ordinary slip knot ??..
D'you still remember that bowline-on-the-bight I showed you?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#507695 Mar 21, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Christians didn't invent marriage.
Live with it.
Marriage was 'invented',as you so dorkingly put it,by God the Father,God the Son,and God the Holy Spirit when Adam and his wife,Eve,were created in the Garden of Eden. LIVE WITH IT.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507696 Mar 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you PW.
I was hit by a car on my way to school. I got my leg caught between a Ford Taurus, a bicycle and a brick wall. Silly me. They tried to save it. Months of surgery, pain, wheelchair with my bluish toes pointing my way, months on crutches and finally the doctors came to the same conclusion that I did on day one. Cut it off.
I'm sorry to hear about your ailment. You know, disabilities don't make us any different as people, they just change the perception of us by others.
You know the old saying. When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody when they're not looking. Wait, that might be my saying. Anyway, take care.
Your courage and acceptance boggles my mind. Thanks.
Adam

#507697 Mar 21, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Christians didn't invent marriage.
Live with it.
Your lies are written down there in your fathers little black book.
Live with it.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#507698 Mar 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I have a scroll by list "G"...those posters that bring out the worst in me...those that I have no interest in reading because of one reason or another...you are not on that scroll by list.

However...when you and JL are posting to each other...those posts are on that scroll by list. I just have no interest in reading about her sandy tongue licking your face or you shaving your Brazilian nuts. Sorry...just the way it is. Has nothing to do with jealousy or sour grapes...just means...I don't want to read about it.

You both are adults...what you two do is of no concern to me...just as what I do in my personal life should not be the concern of others. However when you bring it out in the open as the two of you have done...and rather explicitly...then you open yourselves up for comment.

What I have found interesting is that those who have spoken up against HL's sexual innuendos has remained silent concerning you and JL and some of the sexual innuendos that have gone back and forth between the two of you.

I wonder why that is??? I have my thoughts on it but that is all they are is my thoughts. The only post that I have read even hinting is one from Epi when she posted "Get a room". It was however said in a joking manner so I am not sure of her intent.

On a side note...I changed my avatar when after you saying something about a garden and "H" spoke up and said "Annie is naked in the garden". I just wanted no part of the little movie that was playing. I am sure some will see that as a good thing but DR might go in to withdrawals. LOL He will have to find something else to be obsessed over! LOL
I noticed you didn't feel the need to reprimand or whatever this post is, HL n co for their, far more explicit, sexual innuendo posts on this here thread Annie. I've seen posts of you flirting too Annie, with G and CJ... You didn't seem to have a problem with this kind of thing before... Odd.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#507699 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was dead on.
spiritual
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or consisting of spirit incorporeal.
2. of or pertaining to the spirit or soul, as distinguished from the physical nature: a spiritual approach to life.
3. closely akin in interests, attitude, outlook, etc.: the professor's spiritual heir in linguistics.
http://m.dictionary.com/d/...
No it wasn't.

I'm not even sure how you could comment "spot on". Do you actually read what you respond to?

I'm going to divide the part I responded to, of trifecta's post, into two parts.

Notice the difference in what you say was spot on, and what trifecta provided.
trifecta1 wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
spir·it·u·al
/&#712;spiriCHo&#862;o &#601;l/
Adjective
Of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/topstor...

No, not spot on.

Not here.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spi...
Not here.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spirit...

Not in my favorite.

Adjective: spiritual
1. Concerned with sacred matters, religion or the church
2. Concerned with or affecting the spirit or soul
3. Lacking material body, form or substance
4. Resembling or characteristic of a phantom

Noun: spiritual
1. A kind of religious song originated by Blacks in the southern United States

WordWeb Pro 6.6

The incomplete definition trifecta supplied for, "spiritual", was not spot on with what you supplied, or with what 3 dictionaries supplied.

Maybe trifecta can link to the dictionary he used.
trifecta1 wrote:
/&#712;spirit
Noun
The nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul
OK.(...)
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/topstor...

Not spot on.

Not here.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spi...
Not here.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spirit...

Not in my favorite.

Noun: spirit
1. The vital principle or animating force within living things
2. The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
3. A fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
4. Any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
5. The state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection)
6. The intended meaning of a communication
7. Animation and energy in action or expression
8. An inclination or tendency of a certain kind

Verb: spirit
1. Infuse with spirit

WordWeb Pro 6.6

The incomplete definition trifecta supplied for, "spirit", was not spot on with what you supplied, or with what 3 dictionaries supplied.

Maybe trifecta can link to the dictionary he used.

I don't expect the definitions to mirror one another exactly in words used, however, all dictionaries are close in the definitions for any given word.

Disingenuous.

Adjective: disingenuous
1. Not straightforward or candid; giving a false appearance of frankness

WordWeb Pro 6.6

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#507700 Mar 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't feel the need to reprimand or whatever this post is, HL n co for their, far more explicit, sexual innuendo posts on this here thread Annie. I've seen posts of you flirting too Annie, with G and CJ... You didn't seem to have a problem with this kind of thing before... Odd.
In your haste to jump...you didn't read the post and comprehend..."G" got it.

I don't give a crap what you do JL...screw Santa if you want to...the Easter bunny...

I didn't attack you in that post or pass judgment...quite frankly I don't care...go back and read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Anon 739,603
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 542,600
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min CunningLinguist 227,533
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Pegasus 259,530
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min shmasse 103
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 2,414
The Anti-Christ 21 min andet1987 5
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••