“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#507670 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it acceptable for a Christian to cybersex?
Seriously though, no. If you take literal scripture into account, even impure thoughts are not allowed, which I have to admit is very, very, very, very hard.

Cybersex is just like phone sex or real sex or oral sex or a hand job, according to a "perfect Christian", that is only allowed with your wife.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507671 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A priest, a rabbi & a Sikh walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "Is this some kind of joke?"
A very old man walks into a bar and orders a beer. As the bartender puts the beer down he notices the old man's left arm keeps jerking up and down. The old man notices the bartender staring and says, "It's an old war injury from Korea". The bartender says, "Thank you for your service, this beer is on me."

A few minutes later, a somewhat younger man walks in. As he orders a beer the bartender notices the man's head keeps jerking to his right shoulder and back. The bartender says, "Forgive me for asking but is that a war injury?" The man says, "Yes, nerve damage from schrapnel in Vietnam." The bartender says, "Thank you for your service, this beer is on me."

Later, a young man walks in and orders a beer. The mans right hand was jerking violently. The bartender gave the man a beer and said, "This is on me. Thank you for your service." The man said, "Thanks but what do you mean by service?" The bartender pointed to his hand and said, "You got that injury in the Gulf War, right?"

The man said, "No, I just can't get this booger off my finger."

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#507672 Mar 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<counts> "one...hmm, two...thr...OH"
.. do you prefer a boom hitch or ordinary slip knot ??..
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#507673 Mar 21, 2013
Like G_O_D the first time I met them on that was 2 years ago in the topix thread is homosexuality a sin?

Location hidden

#507674 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
booots is from canada and he is gay. So why do you hide your location? Since years I have been discussing with him in the topix thread is homosexuality a sin? He admitted to me that he become gay after over 20 or 30 years of relations with two women.Since then he dissapeared and lurked in other threads. Would a straight guy give himself a gay nick boooots?
Hush, dumbass.

Ooops, was that a character attack?

I'm a BAD atheist. I'm a BAD non-believer. I need to be punished by a very hot lesbian right away.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#507675 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But..but... that was my job... < sniffles, wipes tears from eyes >
I'm hurt, Lawest.
Lol..........

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#507677 Mar 21, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
I lost my place in here, and while trying to figure out where I was I caught some posts that were made last night after you and I had started this discussion. At this point I am going to clarify where the statement you were not aware of…simply so that anyone reading along understands that I was making no attempt at being deceptive. After I clarify…I am going to bow out of that particular discussion for good.
<quoted text>
Statement #1 was: No unbeliever is using slander or character attacks.
#1 found here:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
At this point I have told IANS that I agree to disagree. Thank you for trying to help with the situation, I appreciate it.
I see.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#507678 Mar 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a scroll by list "G"...those posters that bring out the worst in me...those that I have no interest in reading because of one reason or another...you are not on that scroll by list.
However...when you and JL are posting to each other...those posts are on that scroll by list. I just have no interest in reading about her sandy tongue licking your face or you shaving your Brazilian nuts. Sorry...just the way it is. Has nothing to do with jealousy or sour grapes...just means...I don't want to read about it.
You both are adults...what you two do is of no concern to me...just as what I do in my personal life should not be the concern of others. However when you bring it out in the open as the two of you have done...and rather explicitly...then you open yourselves up for comment.
What I have found interesting is that those who have spoken up against HL's sexual innuendos has remained silent concerning you and JL and some of the sexual innuendos that have gone back and forth between the two of you.
I wonder why that is??? I have my thoughts on it but that is all they are is my thoughts. The only post that I have read even hinting is one from Epi when she posted "Get a room". It was however said in a joking manner so I am not sure of her intent.
On a side note...I changed my avatar when after you saying something about a garden and "H" spoke up and said "Annie is naked in the garden". I just wanted no part of the little movie that was playing. I am sure some will see that as a good thing but DR might go in to withdrawals. LOL He will have to find something else to be obsessed over! LOL
I understand.
If JLu and I were same-sex we would have been attacked by many Christians.
However, due to our being hetero the attacks are much less.
Yes, that is a double standard.

My question is this, which would you rather have here, two people carrying on a 'hate-fest' or two people carrying on a 'love-fest'?

For myself I find people making playful and non-hurtful sexual inuendos to each other is far superior to the "hate speech" that freely flows through these threads.

I would much rather emulate Song of Songs than Revelations.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#507679 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Like G_O_D the first time I met them on that was 2 years ago in the topix thread is homosexuality a sin?
You are of your father,the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#507680 Mar 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..........
You are of your father,Daffy Duck. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507682 Mar 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaaahhaa
Each time you provide this excerpt, I understand you do not understand what is said.
And what I understand is that you embrace science, when it supports your philosophy. Then deny science, when it does not.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507683 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. asking someone, "Was that really necessary," is a Straw Man Fallacy ??..
.. how was Luci's position distorted or misrepresented ??..
<quoted text>
.. OK, now I understand. Thanks for your additional input ..
Thanks for understanding.
The comment was more introspection on my part.
I give a few "handicapped" people wide latittude while going balistic on others who are IMHO far more seriously "dimished".

I was pointing out my own character flaws more than anyone else's.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#507684 Mar 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a BAD atheist. I'm a BAD non-believer. I need to be punished by a very hot lesbian right away.
<< Click, click, click >>

<< The noise of stiletto heels as HL approaches ..

<< RT's breathing quickens >>

HL: Are you experienced?
RT: No.

HL: Good, I'll turn the camera on.

<< censored >>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#507685 Mar 21, 2013
LeBron James will never know REAL peace about 'the Decision' unless he plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers again before he retires from the NBA. No matter how you look at it,LeBron,YOU STILL OWE THE FANS,THE CITY,THE STATE,THE STATE'S ECONOMY,AND THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 'AT LEAST ONE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP'. Those people 'worshipped you' like you were the BLACK JESUS OF PRO BASKETBALL! And it never should have ended the way it did. Just keepin' it REAL: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507686 Mar 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to fight wars for his country and his king. Of his honor and his glory the people would sing.
A bullet had found him, his blood ran as he cried. No money could save him, so he laid down and he died.
Such a lucky man

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507687 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Cybersexing how? flirting or sexual suggestions...what you talking about? and it would depend on if the Christian single or not. If is a single Christian and he or she is simply flirting, nothing wrong with that. If they married, that another thing.
What if they are divorced ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#507688 Mar 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - they're not a good look even on butch types; AND if you think about it, wearing one is conforming to male dominance;)
LOL

Her post went right over your head.
Adam

#507689 Mar 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father,the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
I am sure by now that you will join the anti christ forces.
Adam

#507690 Mar 21, 2013
The sedition of the anti christ is not just a sedition of the false prophet,his sedition will be the false believe concerning Jesus. Christians believe that Jesus is god but he isn´t. The anti christ will come saying that I am god. Those who accepted that from Jesus will accept him as their christ, because christians are also believing that Jesus will come back so they will accept him and join his forces. The homosexual forces.

Location hidden

#507691 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they are divorced ?
As long as it doesn't lead to dancing, it should be OK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Chris Clearwater 753,449
wierd situation with my mom. 6 min zankman79 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Chris Clearwater 174,524
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Regina 550,704
Last Word + 2 33 min Doug77 875
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 36 min wallaby84 24
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min EdmondWA 96,400
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 262,046
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 5 hr pk pk 122

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE