Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a scroll by list "G"...those posters that bring out the worst in me...those that I have no interest in reading because of one reason or another...you are not on that scroll by list.
However...when you and JL are posting to each other...those posts are on that scroll by list. I just have no interest in reading about her sandy tongue licking your face or you shaving your Brazilian nuts. Sorry...just the way it is. Has nothing to do with jealousy or sour grapes...just means...I don't want to read about it.
You both are adults...what you two do is of no concern to me...just as what I do in my personal life should not be the concern of others. However when you bring it out in the open as the two of you have done...and rather explicitly...then you open yourselves up for comment.
What I have found interesting is that those who have spoken up against HL's sexual innuendos has remained silent concerning you and JL and some of the sexual innuendos that have gone back and forth between the two of you.
I wonder why that is??? I have my thoughts on it but that is all they are is my thoughts. The only post that I have read even hinting is one from Epi when she posted "Get a room". It was however said in a joking manner so I am not sure of her intent.
On a side note...I changed my avatar when after you saying something about a garden and "H" spoke up and said "Annie is naked in the garden". I just wanted no part of the little movie that was playing. I am sure some will see that as a good thing but DR might go in to withdrawals. LOL He will have to find something else to be obsessed over! LOL
Just two minutes ago, before reading your post, I asked Trifecta a related question.

Let's see whether, and if so how, he responds.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And he said,Throw her down so they threw her down and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall and on the horses and he rode her under foot.
He went to fight wars for his country and his king. Of his honor and his glory the people would sing.

A bullet had found him, his blood ran as he cried. No money could save him, so he laid down and he died.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, Tri, what would be your view of a fellow Christian on this thread, who was cybersexing with another poster?
.. don't worry about it Catch. We're not Christians ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Trifecta, read Dr. Parnia's statement carefully:
"What we do know is the the "Self", consciousness, psyche or soul- which included the mind-does exist and is clearly linked with very specific regions in the brain that are wired and linked together through electrical impulses generated by the movement of certain chemicals in and out of cells"
.. eliminate the synonyms for consciousness (self, psyche, soul) and mainstream science completely agrees with him ..
.. HFY's claim that all consciousness is emergent (all brain) has not been proven. Dr. Parnia's position that consciousness includes a soul located in the brain is also incorrect. If there is a soul, it may be located in the pineal gland or tummy. For me, neither position is tenable ..
Whats wrong with the word "psyche". That is a scientific word you do know that? Psychology is scientific observation of the psyche.

You don't believe or agree with Dr Parnia and his research. That is OK. You can choose to believe, or not believe, whatsoever you please :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, Tri, what would be your view of a fellow Christian on this thread, who was cybersexing with another poster?
Is there anything in that behavior inconsistent with being a good Christian, or is it ok?
Cybersexing how? flirting or sexual suggestions...what you talking about? and it would depend on if the Christian single or not. If is a single Christian and he or she is simply flirting, nothing wrong with that. If they married, that another thing.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't worry about it Catch. We're not Christians ..
Hahaha.

No, I'm not worried, I don't believe in that sin stuff.

I'm referring to what's going on with a Christian though. I'm anxious to learn what the other Christians think about the propriety of cybersexing.

(Hey, what time?)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
What does malaria have to do with people having free will?
Y'all expect God to notice the pathogen and eradicate it, this keeping us from harm.

But it wouldn't end there, He'd have to eradicate all deadly pathogens & diseases. He'd have to interfere with nature and *it's* free will.

God don't work that way.

Our problems are our own.

He gave us the ability to fix it ourselves, I think that's what He wants.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bonsoir mon amis/amies, just to let everyone know we are fine.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

P.S.

We are in Belgium will be back soon.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
God is above all earthly rulers and His law above all human laws.He made us and we therefore owe allegience to Him before any earthly power,poentate or tribunal.
Disagree.

Your god doesn't exist. It's "laws" are actually the words of ancient, cruel, paternalistic, and exploitative men, and should affect absolutely nobody that doesn't willingly submitting to them.
lil whispers wrote:
They put themselves in the place of God.
We put ourselves in place of your church, which claims to speak for that mythical god. No gods have given us any commands.

See how easy that was - you have an opinion and are free to post it, and I have one too, the difference being that you have threatened me to not post it. All ideas not violating the Topix TOS have an equal place here. You have no say over what I can post, or to whom.

Are we all up to speed on free speech and pluralistic societies now? I don't really care how sensitive you are. If you can't deal with contradictory ideas or direct questions, you don't belong on Topix, where all ideas are welcome. This isn't a sheltered environment like your prayer circles and bible studies that you are accustomed to, or maybe even like this thread used to be. It's the real world, and it includes unbelievers and our opinions. If you shatter at the sight of such words, you're not ready for public message boards.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong with the word "psyche". That is a scientific word you do know that? Psychology is scientific observation of the psyche.
.. neither psyche or soul is a synonym for consciousness ..

.. the soul is generally regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, the spiritual side of humans. Psyche is the personification of the soul. Consciousness is being aware of one's existence ..

.. by juxtaposing the words, slanting his writing, Dr. Parnia is using slight of hand to convince the reader that he has proven a soul. For me, that's not science at its best ..

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
How wonderful people you are.
Thanks. I know that I speak for everybody when I say that we feel the same about you.
Adam wrote:
One of the future US president will sell out and prepare the coming of the anti christ.
Maybe, but I'll bet he doesn't sell out cheap.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Morn'n LW. We'd probably haft'a tie ya ta the rail so yer lil' self didn't become shark bait. LOL! But you might like it...then again fearful folks have a bad time in the seas. Sunrise an sunset is some of the most beautiful stuff ya ever seen. Especially sunrise...Ther's this golden swell in the waters horizon, an for a few seconds ther's a streak like lightn'n that comes across the water right at ya, and ya swear its gonna cut ya right in half, and BANG! it's daylight with a big ole' sun ris'n from the wave that looks like a ball o' gold. It's breathtak'n every time.
lol now the tie thingy makes one nervous.Never was one to get to tied up or tangeled into things.Do not think would be fearful of the sea as love adventure to start with.Watched alot of sunrises and sunset here in the mountains.The adventures of things money can not buy is the best of gifts given.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I know that I speak for everybody when I say that we feel the same about you.
<quoted text>
Maybe, but I'll bet he doesn't sell out cheap.
You gummi bear speaks for no only but for yourself.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol now the tie thingy makes one nervous.Never was one to get to tied up or tangeled into things.
.. neckties can be fun. How many do you have ??..
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up you boring creature,
stop bambling about american churches,
and start watch you a..... for Lies spreaded around always fugitive have to pay penalty
Truth hurts donīt you agree. It the fault of your church in america that we have such wonderful human beings like you and the homosexuals. Start to think about it. You are seperated away from the real jesus. Judas Iscariot is your master. Thatīs why you eat shiity pork instead of a good beef.You pork faced pig

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>By historical standards, any city that you can think of today that is full of sin and debauchery, the city of Corinth made it look tame in comparison.
Many people of today believe that this is the most immoral days in history.
It maybe the most immoral on a global scale. But back in those days, the city of Corinth was as wicked immoral and vile and maybe worse than any immoral city standing today 2000yrs plus yrs later.
If the Romans were brutal in their way of war and punishment, the Greeks were equally depraving when it came to immoral living.
Nothing much no change in history when it come to sin and mankind. technological advances happen yes, but mankind not much different than they were say 2000 to 4000 yrs ago, and maybe even longer than that.
Corinth was indeed a cesspool of debauchery, so too was Athens and Phillipi, though to a slightly lesser extent because of the cultural focusses of both cities. Rome wasn't much better either, and they were hardly the diplomatic bunch. It is interesting to note that the more we claim to evolve in technology, the more we devolve as spiritual beings who want to be righteous in our ways and intent.

Science is basically the physical study of nature or natural occurances and the calculation, evaluation and categorization of elements and their values based on fact and evidence. Which basically is, man using science to glorify himself and limit its true intent, for what science is incapable of doing, is to measure or understand or categorize the supernatural. They are totally based in the physical. Hence, where there is no evidence for X, then to science, X more than likely doesn't exist. Thus, and quite sadly, most scientists today are either atheists or they worship nature itself. Foolishly, they worship the created rather than the Creator.

When those who uphold science as their ensign (basically the Free Thinkers) are faced with questions that are puzzling or they have reached a sort of road-block in their theories, they will then tell you that, they believe in the 'Possibility that a Deity or Supreme Being' does exist, yet will go on the record to refute any evidence or logical reasoning in favor of intelligent design. This is why it is time for us to wise up and know that, except the Ruach HaKodesh (you say Holy Spirit) impresses upon someone, then they will neither listen to, accept, appreciate or fully understand what it is you're saying to them. In other words, the teaching of salvation will be met with ridicule, disdain and hostility with comeback excuses that speaks of Biblical Slavery and the destruction of nations by 'A loving God'.

Basically, their reasoning is so self-servingly intelligent that it ends up being quite foolish. When we realize we owe no one anything, and that they will never get it, then we will consider not conversing with them. The Most High One (Yahweh Elohiym, baruch be He) is not teh author of confusion, nor should idle talk and wasted rhetoric be entertained. Splintered Christianity in this room will show some, not liking the harsh comments towards certain people. Others will try to make friends with them absent standing on moral ground and sharing words of scripture, and others will stand in purpose for principled teaching of scripture. A disfunctional, squabbling group in disunuity not knowing that they themselves are contemptuous of the truth. I am not here to make friends. If friendship comes, then I gladly accept, but I am hear to share and teach and learn the words of wisdom, knowledge and truth. Anything else is less than civilized.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. neckties can be fun. How many do you have ??..
IMO - they're not a good look even on butch types; AND if you think about it, wearing one is conforming to male dominance;)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to fight wars for his country and his king. Of his honor and his glory the people would sing.
A bullet had found him, his blood ran as he cried. No money could save him, so he laid down and he died.
Lucky man,Emerson,Lake and Palmer song.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
Yet you seem to have no problem being hurtful to others.
Who am I hurtful to besides Dim?

Lil Whiskas? She's a basket case. The weather report would send her into a dither.

NoStress? I told her that I thought that faith was mindless and she took it hard. It wasn't a personal comment, even if she chose to take it personally.

If you find my opinions about faith, your god, your bible, your church, and your values hurtful, sorry. Buck up. I'm not alone, and it seems certain that you will be hearing opinions like mine increasingly frequently over the years. Nobody is trying to be hurtful. It's what we believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

460 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Huh 729,467
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Tim Osman 117,702
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min shyam 912
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min waaasssuuup 225,568
Ferguson rioters using tragedy as an excuse...t... 16 min BobLoblah 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Aura Mytha 259,031
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min Sybel the Soothsayer 36,689
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min KayMarie 536,834
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 172,886
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••