|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>He merely talked to a FOOL like a FOOL ( where you are concerned ), but you didn't catch that did you?!
Lol...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>I do.

Does this mean that I can't be a Christian?
Sure you can Teddy.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't ask Lil Whiskas. She might go apoplectic. Or epileptic. Or pyrotechnic.
But you can ask me. It means that after you have been stricken on the one cheek, to turn your head and present the other cheek for additional abuse. It is an indirect way of commanding a nonviolent reaction to violence, but it fails at that. It actually incites further violence on the other cheek.
It's part of the slave ethic offered Christians that I reviewed a couple of months ago at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
As you will see at that link, turning the other cheek is about the worst choice possible in a situation like that from the perspective of the victim, although an excellent one from the perspective of his exploiter or tormentor. There are much better nonviolent options available than basically daring the other person to hit you again.
What do you think it means?
I'd ask Lil Whiskas what she thought it meant, but she became addlepated and discombobulated the last time I did that, causing her to throw a conniption and begin caterwauling.
Nope. I never brought that up at all. I reposted the posts just ta prove it too. Thar's just RR doin the "holey pokey" again.
Just so ya know.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Why won´t the protestant church in america tell you that the two moms and two dads family policy is not christ like. Did they
become corrupted like the psychatrist in the 70´s when they removed the sickness of homosexuality from the mental disorder list?

What wonderful human beings we have. All corrupted and deluded away from the truth.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>How I going to call it fact and I was not there writer? were you there? I believe it by faith. And faith is the means anyone or any scientist that says how the universe was formed, because they were not there. And there are no theories today that can replicate how the earth was formed. Its all theoretical speculation.

Yes, Dr Parnia works has resulted in what I claim. And this is what I claim:

Excerpt from "Erasing death" Sam Parnia-MD.
What we do know is the the "Self", consciousness, psyche or soul- which included the mind-does exist and is clearly linked with very specific regions in the brain that are wired and linked together through electrical impulses generated by the movement of certain chemicals in and out of cells"

[[
Now. Your position, is in opposition to that claim. So who to believe?

Dr Parnia, global doctors including Nobel Prize winning scientists that affirms the evidence gained by the AWARE Research?

or

You? that has not even read the research material.

That should be, a [no brainer].
He's just got all that cottony white stuff in his head....

Lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Signs of the anti christ. Disbelief and world wide suicide (homosexuality).
Illuminati are preparing the coming of the anti christ.
Wich one?
Ther's a whole line of 'em...started with a fella called Simon Peter.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Them hot cross puns is good if yer gonna make them.
Mmmmm..... Hot cross puns are yummy :D

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Homosexuality signs of disbelieve. The anti Christ will arrive soon. That´s because of such wonderful humanist as AnnieJ;G_O_D,etc.
They are much nicer than you. How do you know so much about the anti christs plans? Hang out a lot, do you?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
You can't offend me
Good to know. I wish that NoStress and Lil Whiskas were that way, too.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It aint necessarily so wrote, "I wanted to see if any Christian would take a moral stand for an unbeliever against a Christian when the Christians was clearly in the wrong. As I told you, it was an experiment to illustrate two points: that Dim would forgive himself, and Christians would sit passively by and watch. "

Serah wrote, "You are a new comer in this forum as such, there are many posters in here that there have been differences between, and we have a saying, there is no point in flogging a dead horse. Probably isn't any point in flogging a live one either, but sometimes one just has to agree to disagree. I don't like any postings where people are calling each other names...... including any that I might have written."

Then I was correct.

As I expected, you Christians might savage one another, but that would sit idly by and utter nary a peep to one of your own if he was slandering an unbeliever, what you just called not beating a dead horse.

NoStress, like you, claims that she also did the same, but like you, refuses to furnish evidence. At this point, I haven't seen either of you condemning Dim's behavior - just claims from both of you that you did, NoStress during my time here, and you from before that.

I think that I might have already expressed my sentiments concerning taking your word vs. needing evidence. Unsupported claims such as those from the two of you and from Dim and Juice about me lying might just as well not be made. All that is necessary from any of you are the links to support your claims. I don't think those posts exist. Why else would all four of you all refuse to provide the links to posts that support your claims? I do several times every day. My most recent post, less than an hour ago, linked to another post that had discussed slave ethics:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Here's one from four hours before that showing Trifecta what I actually wrote that he mangled:

Here's one from minutes before that linking to something that I had posted to you about why I am here on this thread:

And the very next post links to what I actually said to Le_Le that NoStress mangled:

These are all in the last quarter day. In no case did I ask anybody to simply take my word. I offered evidence - proof in some cases.

But not the Christians. It seems that we just have your words that such and such was once posted.

Sorry, but bzzzzzzz!!! Rejected.
You were wrong.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I hope so too. Maybe he really is possessed. Daemons react very strongly (and badly) to The Word.
:-)
See with him a bit. The poor nut actually believes he has taken over the billboard just because the secular humanists write more writings and longer writings which I think most Christians just ignore most times.

So now he and his others humorous...I mean, humanists, think they hijack Christianity because they writing on a billboard with a Christian title and some Christians on it. They clinging to life just like they philosophy.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just got all that cottony white stuff in his head....
Lol
:). they make it so easy sometimes.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

The two moms and two dads policy is barbaric and a lie. There´s only one family policy.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>See with him a bit. The poor nut actually believes he has taken over the billboard just because the secular humanists write more writings and longer writings which I think most Christians just ignore most times.

So now he and his others humorous...I mean, humanists, think they hijack Christianity because they writing on a billboard with a Christian title and some Christians on it. They clinging to life just like they philosophy.
Lol!!! Well put.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>:). they make it so easy sometimes.
Yep :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems most people are confused.
I acknowledge my confusion as part of being human.
Yep, sounds like sour grapes.
Can I introduce you to wassuup ? <grins>
I have a scroll by list "G"...those posters that bring out the worst in me...those that I have no interest in reading because of one reason or another...you are not on that scroll by list.

However...when you and JL are posting to each other...those posts are on that scroll by list. I just have no interest in reading about her sandy tongue licking your face or you shaving your Brazilian nuts. Sorry...just the way it is. Has nothing to do with jealousy or sour grapes...just means...I don't want to read about it.

You both are adults...what you two do is of no concern to me...just as what I do in my personal life should not be the concern of others. However when you bring it out in the open as the two of you have done...and rather explicitly...then you open yourselves up for comment.

What I have found interesting is that those who have spoken up against HL's sexual innuendos has remained silent concerning you and JL and some of the sexual innuendos that have gone back and forth between the two of you.

I wonder why that is??? I have my thoughts on it but that is all they are is my thoughts. The only post that I have read even hinting is one from Epi when she posted "Get a room". It was however said in a joking manner so I am not sure of her intent.

On a side note...I changed my avatar when after you saying something about a garden and "H" spoke up and said "Annie is naked in the garden". I just wanted no part of the little movie that was playing. I am sure some will see that as a good thing but DR might go in to withdrawals. LOL He will have to find something else to be obsessed over! LOL
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The protestant church in america has adopted free masonic rituals. They have already perverted the church with gay marriage.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well LW...I must not be any sharper than two rat turds either because I didn't understand what you meant by your post either (the one that IANS is responding to). I started to ask but decided I would just wait and see it play out.
I was curious as to what your plan of action was if he responded to your post or mentioned you in one of his posts to someone else.
On a side note...I had the popcorn and something to drink close at hand...I was all set to watch the drama unfold.
Jezebel...I didn't get that either...dang...I hate it when rat turds are smarter than I am! LOL
Then on the next side note...I have never even seen rat turds try to keep each other company nor hold hands...most I have ever seen them do is to just lay there side by side...ignoring each other.
What kind of rat turds do you have in New Mexico??? They must be strange ones...or maybe...I am just too sheltered! LOL
Lol humm exercised that patients.(play out)
Lol Patience=adds curiousity(curious)
Lol Drama=Jezebel
Lol rat turds=brains
New Mexico=land of enchantment.
Watch for the next feature.lol.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:.. asking someone, "Was that really necessary," is a Straw Man Fallacy ??..
.. how was Luci's position distorted or misrepresented ??..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement "you know she is mentally ill" could be taken as a Strawman fallacy. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
I said nothing of Lucy's postion.
I asked why affors only certain "mentally ill" persons grace while confronting other individuals simply due to their religious delusions.
I do it because I am an asshole.
Why do you ?
.. OK, now I understand. Thanks for your additional input ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Anyway, my working hypothesis remains that the churches probably do almost nothing of value for the public, and that what little they do with the money they receive could be done more efficiently by the government, which hopefully would return more than 6-7% of the revenues earmarked for helping the needy as it would not be spending any of it on churches or pastors.
.. under their for-profit umbrella subsidiaries, the Mormon Church reaps $1+ billion annually from such enterprises as Dessert Books, a Mega Mall, a billion-dollar insurance conglomerate and a Polynesian theme park ..

.. the church finances their non-profit ventures on a little or no-interest basis and bails out struggling enterprises ..

"The LDS Church refuses to disclose its financial information except in countries where it is legally required to do so (like the UK). In Great Britain, it spent 2.982% of its revenues in 2003 on welfare and humanitarian aid."

http://www.salamandersociety.com/foyer/budget...

.. church members faithfully tithe 10% of their income, sew quilts for 3rd world countries in their backyards and volunteer to harvest apricots at one of the many LDS farms. They're good people ..

.. is it the congregants of the church? What's wrong with the picture? Is the RCC similar? How about the Evangelical mega-churches ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 487,821 - 487,840 of598,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

357 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 716,791
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Strength and Honor 171,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 223,241
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min confrinting with the word 530,172
Who really controls America and other Western c... 17 min The Awakener 47
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 25 min yon 169
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 93,236
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 255,735
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••