“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#507503 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>See with him a bit. The poor nut actually believes he has taken over the billboard just because the secular humanists write more writings and longer writings which I think most Christians just ignore most times.

So now he and his others humorous...I mean, humanists, think they hijack Christianity because they writing on a billboard with a Christian title and some Christians on it. They clinging to life just like they philosophy.
Lol!!! Well put.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#507504 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>:). they make it so easy sometimes.
Yep :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#507505 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems most people are confused.
I acknowledge my confusion as part of being human.
Yep, sounds like sour grapes.
Can I introduce you to wassuup ? <grins>
I have a scroll by list "G"...those posters that bring out the worst in me...those that I have no interest in reading because of one reason or another...you are not on that scroll by list.

However...when you and JL are posting to each other...those posts are on that scroll by list. I just have no interest in reading about her sandy tongue licking your face or you shaving your Brazilian nuts. Sorry...just the way it is. Has nothing to do with jealousy or sour grapes...just means...I don't want to read about it.

You both are adults...what you two do is of no concern to me...just as what I do in my personal life should not be the concern of others. However when you bring it out in the open as the two of you have done...and rather explicitly...then you open yourselves up for comment.

What I have found interesting is that those who have spoken up against HL's sexual innuendos has remained silent concerning you and JL and some of the sexual innuendos that have gone back and forth between the two of you.

I wonder why that is??? I have my thoughts on it but that is all they are is my thoughts. The only post that I have read even hinting is one from Epi when she posted "Get a room". It was however said in a joking manner so I am not sure of her intent.

On a side note...I changed my avatar when after you saying something about a garden and "H" spoke up and said "Annie is naked in the garden". I just wanted no part of the little movie that was playing. I am sure some will see that as a good thing but DR might go in to withdrawals. LOL He will have to find something else to be obsessed over! LOL
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#507506 Mar 21, 2013
The protestant church in america has adopted free masonic rituals. They have already perverted the church with gay marriage.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507507 Mar 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well LW...I must not be any sharper than two rat turds either because I didn't understand what you meant by your post either (the one that IANS is responding to). I started to ask but decided I would just wait and see it play out.
I was curious as to what your plan of action was if he responded to your post or mentioned you in one of his posts to someone else.
On a side note...I had the popcorn and something to drink close at hand...I was all set to watch the drama unfold.
Jezebel...I didn't get that either...dang...I hate it when rat turds are smarter than I am! LOL
Then on the next side note...I have never even seen rat turds try to keep each other company nor hold hands...most I have ever seen them do is to just lay there side by side...ignoring each other.
What kind of rat turds do you have in New Mexico??? They must be strange ones...or maybe...I am just too sheltered! LOL
Lol humm exercised that patients.(play out)
Lol Patience=adds curiousity(curious)
Lol Drama=Jezebel
Lol rat turds=brains
New Mexico=land of enchantment.
Watch for the next feature.lol.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#507508 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. asking someone, "Was that really necessary," is a Straw Man Fallacy ??..
.. how was Luci's position distorted or misrepresented ??..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement "you know she is mentally ill" could be taken as a Strawman fallacy. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
I said nothing of Lucy's postion.
I asked why affors only certain "mentally ill" persons grace while confronting other individuals simply due to their religious delusions.
I do it because I am an asshole.
Why do you ?
.. OK, now I understand. Thanks for your additional input ..

With Established Harem

#507509 Mar 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, my working hypothesis remains that the churches probably do almost nothing of value for the public, and that what little they do with the money they receive could be done more efficiently by the government, which hopefully would return more than 6-7% of the revenues earmarked for helping the needy as it would not be spending any of it on churches or pastors.
.. under their for-profit umbrella subsidiaries, the Mormon Church reaps $1+ billion annually from such enterprises as Dessert Books, a Mega Mall, a billion-dollar insurance conglomerate and a Polynesian theme park ..

.. the church finances their non-profit ventures on a little or no-interest basis and bails out struggling enterprises ..

"The LDS Church refuses to disclose its financial information except in countries where it is legally required to do so (like the UK). In Great Britain, it spent 2.982% of its revenues in 2003 on welfare and humanitarian aid."

http://www.salamandersociety.com/foyer/budget...

.. church members faithfully tithe 10% of their income, sew quilts for 3rd world countries in their backyards and volunteer to harvest apricots at one of the many LDS farms. They're good people ..

.. is it the congregants of the church? What's wrong with the picture? Is the RCC similar? How about the Evangelical mega-churches ??..

With Established Harem

#507510 Mar 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? If I can't understand you, that reflects on my character? How about you? You don't seem to understand me much. Is that a character flaw in you?
Can you be trusted around children and money?
.. please explain the reasoning behind your method of questioning. For me, it infers NoStress is not trustworthy ..

With Established Harem

#507511 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED** And this is what I claim:
Excerpt from "Erasing death" Sam Parnia-MD.
What we do know is the the "Self", consciousness, psyche or soul- which included the mind-does exist and is clearly linked with very specific regions in the brain that are wired and linked together through electrical impulses generated by the movement of certain chemicals in and out of cells"
[[
Now. Your position, is in opposition to that claim. So who to believe?
.. Trifecta, read Dr. Parnia's statement carefully:

"What we do know is the the "Self", consciousness, psyche or soul- which included the mind-does exist and is clearly linked with very specific regions in the brain that are wired and linked together through electrical impulses generated by the movement of certain chemicals in and out of cells"

.. eliminate the synonyms for consciousness (self, psyche, soul) and mainstream science completely agrees with him ..

.. HFY's claim that all consciousness is emergent (all brain) has not been proven. Dr. Parnia's position that consciousness includes a soul located in the brain is also incorrect. If there is a soul, it may be located in the pineal gland or tummy. For me, neither position is tenable ..

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#507512 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered that question, dozens of times.
I don't believe God "lets" any of that happen. It just does.
If God interfered & stopped things like malaria or the Sandy shooting, we'd have no free will.
What does malaria have to do with people having free will?

San Francisco, CA

#507514 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>See with him a bit. The poor nut actually believes he has taken over the billboard just because the secular humanists write more writings and longer writings which I think most Christians just ignore most times.
So now he and his others humorous...I mean, humanists, think they hijack Christianity because they writing on a billboard with a Christian title and some Christians on it. They clinging to life just like they philosophy.
So tell us, Tri, what would be your view of a fellow Christian on this thread, who was cybersexing with another poster?

Is there anything in that behavior inconsistent with being a good Christian, or is it ok?

San Francisco, CA

#507515 Mar 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a scroll by list "G"...those posters that bring out the worst in me...those that I have no interest in reading because of one reason or another...you are not on that scroll by list.
However...when you and JL are posting to each other...those posts are on that scroll by list. I just have no interest in reading about her sandy tongue licking your face or you shaving your Brazilian nuts. Sorry...just the way it is. Has nothing to do with jealousy or sour grapes...just means...I don't want to read about it.
You both are adults...what you two do is of no concern to me...just as what I do in my personal life should not be the concern of others. However when you bring it out in the open as the two of you have done...and rather explicitly...then you open yourselves up for comment.
What I have found interesting is that those who have spoken up against HL's sexual innuendos has remained silent concerning you and JL and some of the sexual innuendos that have gone back and forth between the two of you.
I wonder why that is??? I have my thoughts on it but that is all they are is my thoughts. The only post that I have read even hinting is one from Epi when she posted "Get a room". It was however said in a joking manner so I am not sure of her intent.
On a side note...I changed my avatar when after you saying something about a garden and "H" spoke up and said "Annie is naked in the garden". I just wanted no part of the little movie that was playing. I am sure some will see that as a good thing but DR might go in to withdrawals. LOL He will have to find something else to be obsessed over! LOL
Just two minutes ago, before reading your post, I asked Trifecta a related question.

Let's see whether, and if so how, he responds.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#507516 Mar 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And he said,Throw her down so they threw her down and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall and on the horses and he rode her under foot.
He went to fight wars for his country and his king. Of his honor and his glory the people would sing.

A bullet had found him, his blood ran as he cried. No money could save him, so he laid down and he died.

With Established Harem

#507517 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, Tri, what would be your view of a fellow Christian on this thread, who was cybersexing with another poster?
.. don't worry about it Catch. We're not Christians ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507518 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Trifecta, read Dr. Parnia's statement carefully:
"What we do know is the the "Self", consciousness, psyche or soul- which included the mind-does exist and is clearly linked with very specific regions in the brain that are wired and linked together through electrical impulses generated by the movement of certain chemicals in and out of cells"
.. eliminate the synonyms for consciousness (self, psyche, soul) and mainstream science completely agrees with him ..
.. HFY's claim that all consciousness is emergent (all brain) has not been proven. Dr. Parnia's position that consciousness includes a soul located in the brain is also incorrect. If there is a soul, it may be located in the pineal gland or tummy. For me, neither position is tenable ..
Whats wrong with the word "psyche". That is a scientific word you do know that? Psychology is scientific observation of the psyche.

You don't believe or agree with Dr Parnia and his research. That is OK. You can choose to believe, or not believe, whatsoever you please :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507519 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything in that behavior inconsistent with being a good Christian, or is it ok?
Cybersexing how? flirting or sexual suggestions...what you talking about? and it would depend on if the Christian single or not. If is a single Christian and he or she is simply flirting, nothing wrong with that. If they married, that another thing.

San Francisco, CA

#507523 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't worry about it Catch. We're not Christians ..
Hahaha.

No, I'm not worried, I don't believe in that sin stuff.

I'm referring to what's going on with a Christian though. I'm anxious to learn what the other Christians think about the propriety of cybersexing.

(Hey, what time?)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#507525 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
What does malaria have to do with people having free will?
Y'all expect God to notice the pathogen and eradicate it, this keeping us from harm.

But it wouldn't end there, He'd have to eradicate all deadly pathogens & diseases. He'd have to interfere with nature and *it's* free will.

God don't work that way.

Our problems are our own.

He gave us the ability to fix it ourselves, I think that's what He wants.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#507526 Mar 21, 2013
Bonsoir mon amis/amies, just to let everyone know we are fine.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#507527 Mar 21, 2013
P.S.

We are in Belgium will be back soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min KayMarie 542,416
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 95,498
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 739,402
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 6 min zgudman 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Patrick 227,494
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Ratloder 118,249
How to Report Immigration Violations (Sep '08) 17 min Diana Pilane 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Porkpie Hat 259,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,683

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••