Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#507567 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I hesitate to get too graphic, but how about if the lady says to the gentleman, "I want to xxxx your xxxx"?
Acceptable sexual suggestion?
"I want to sell your home"?
Adam

Germany

#507568 Mar 21, 2013
,qHappy Lesbo

Why did you cut off the straight highway suddenly and turned in the wrong way? Isn´t that strange? Wtf happened with you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#507569 Mar 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally?
Yeah. I can tell you what it's done to me personally.
It 's isolated me. It has silenced me. It has sent me into deep depression and nearly caused me to end my life.
It truly is like being the only sane person on the planet at times.
Even now, I have to be careful about what I put on my facebook page, because if most of my family knew-and I have a large extended family-they would disown me. Just for the simple fact that I don't believe in their mythology.
And this doesn't even get into the things that all of us have to deal with since a bunch of religious nutbags rammed some airliners into buildings.
At this point in my life, it is absolutely wonderful to know that I'm NOT alone. That there are other sane people-MANY sane people-out there who are more interested in truth than fantasy, even when the truth might not be so comforting.
That's why I won't be silenced by you or anybody like you.
Not any more.
Not ever.
You're so scary behind your monitor.....

lol

Did your family isolate you & silence you? If so, blame your family, not religion.

And don't bring up fanatic extremists like on 9/11. Those people do not represent religion, just fanaticism.
Adam

Germany

#507570 Mar 21, 2013
I heard some clerics of the Protestant Church in the State bless gay couples at the altar .. Who allowed them to do that? That´s definetly not christ like.
Adam

Germany

#507571 Mar 21, 2013
All those "gay churches" should be burned down. It´s an abomination to the LORD.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#507573 Mar 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>No. That's Lewd. not acceptable for anybody muchless a Christian. That Christian may just be religious.
That sort of juicy conduct is inappropriate for a Christian then.

It would be hypocritical to claim to be a good Christian and yet participate in it.

Fremont, CA

#507574 Mar 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Such language!
I'm sorry, Tide, if I offended you.

I tried to camouflage it!

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507575 Mar 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to fight wars for his country and his king. Of his honor and his glory the people would sing.
A bullet had found him, his blood ran as he cried. No money could save him, so he laid down and he died.
Oh, what a lucky man he was.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#507576 Mar 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. She hacked the international telephone system. LOL
She is really Interpol trying to entrap me.
I am a double agent for Massad.
And I'm the King of Siam :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#507577 Mar 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol now the tie thingy makes one nervous.Never was one to get to tied up or tangeled into things.Do not think would be fearful of the sea as love adventure to start with.Watched alot of sunrises and sunset here in the mountains.The adventures of things money can not buy is the best of gifts given.
I know!

Fremont, CA

#507580 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Under God, everything has free will.
Dude, free will is the ability to make choices.

It's overly anthropomorphic to ascribe such an ability to nature, wouldn't you say?

And for those here who like country music, ascribe means attribute. Or, well, ok never mind.

#507581 Mar 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:

You might want to 'hide' your posts in you profile LuLu if you want to keep it that way my/our -[Serah included]- Oz Sister!
(((*()*)))
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

----------
Hey PW, I'm not sure where this posting is 'cause I am jumping in where my last posting left off, but I leave my postings open in my profile as I've got nothing to hide.

The only time I hid them was when I was posting in a forum that posters wanted to keep away from negativity, but that closed down for lack of fun :)

It really doesn't matter what people think of us, if they don't know us; if the people who know us keep on finding faults, then I guess we have problems we should address.

My family love me; my dog loves me; my Employers and the Board respect my work and I get along with my colleagues. GOD and I have our own way of communicating, as I assume each of us have our own way of communicated. I get goosebumps down my right leg and on my arms when there are Angels around, and others get them on their back, or their stomach, so we are all different, even in our acknowledgement of the presence of Angels.

Blessings of Peace to us all ~ it is Friday down here, and TGIF as the weekend is nigh :)

Fremont, CA

#507582 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I want to sell your home"?
Close, but no cigar.

#507583 Mar 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to 'hide' your posts in you profile LuLu if you want to keep it that way my/our -[Serah included]- Oz Sister!
(((*()*)))
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
haha; this is where Topix tossed me to when I went back :)

“What game?”

Location hidden

#507585 Mar 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - they're not a good look even on butch types; AND if you think about it, wearing one is conforming to male dominance;)
She wasn't talking about wearing them.

HL is very good with knots. She may have been a sailor at some point.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#507587 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'm sorry, Tide, if I offended you.
I tried to camouflage it!
Oh my, oh my!

You said that she would ohhhh not that! To his noooo it can't be!

It mustn't be, it just mustn't!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#507588 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, free will is the ability to make choices.
It's overly anthropomorphic to ascribe such an ability to nature, wouldn't you say?
And for those here who like country music, ascribe means attribute. Or, well, ok never mind.
More like God don't interfere with nature, not that nature literally has any kind of will...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#507589 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Close, but no cigar.
"I want to take your bird"?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#507590 Mar 21, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading somewhere that the Catholic church didn't want priests to marry because they wanted all property to go back to the church. But you are absolutely right, there is nothing in the Bible that says church leaders must be celibate. And I agree that allowing married priests would almost certainly reduce the instances of child abuse. Frankly, I don't see what rational argument there is for keeping priests celibate. And I say that a a celibate person myself.
Celibacy should be a matter of choice, not a declared standard based on scripture. Paul chose to be celibate (1 Corinthians 7), but there's no evidence the other apostles followed suit. While Paul was considered the Apostle of the gentiles, one has to wonder if that's how Roman Catholicism adopted the practice. However, you would probably have to go back to the babylonian priesthood of Semiramis and the Tamuzzian Ishtar (Easter) cult. I agree however, celibacy would more than likely reduce the incidents of child molestation.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#507591 Mar 21, 2013
Rather.... Paul was considered the Apostle to the Gentiles, not of the Gentiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Bongo 92,755
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 1 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 1 hr Mr About Town 8
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 27
The REAL TRUTH about TWA Flight 800 (Dec '15) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 286,095
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web