Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#507581 Mar 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:

You might want to 'hide' your posts in you profile LuLu if you want to keep it that way my/our -[Serah included]- Oz Sister!
(((*()*)))
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

----------
Hey PW, I'm not sure where this posting is 'cause I am jumping in where my last posting left off, but I leave my postings open in my profile as I've got nothing to hide.

The only time I hid them was when I was posting in a forum that posters wanted to keep away from negativity, but that closed down for lack of fun :)

It really doesn't matter what people think of us, if they don't know us; if the people who know us keep on finding faults, then I guess we have problems we should address.

My family love me; my dog loves me; my Employers and the Board respect my work and I get along with my colleagues. GOD and I have our own way of communicating, as I assume each of us have our own way of communicated. I get goosebumps down my right leg and on my arms when there are Angels around, and others get them on their back, or their stomach, so we are all different, even in our acknowledgement of the presence of Angels.

Blessings of Peace to us all ~ it is Friday down here, and TGIF as the weekend is nigh :)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#507582 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I want to sell your home"?
Close, but no cigar.

#507583 Mar 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to 'hide' your posts in you profile LuLu if you want to keep it that way my/our -[Serah included]- Oz Sister!
(((*()*)))
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
haha; this is where Topix tossed me to when I went back :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507585 Mar 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - they're not a good look even on butch types; AND if you think about it, wearing one is conforming to male dominance;)
She wasn't talking about wearing them.

HL is very good with knots. She may have been a sailor at some point.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#507587 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'm sorry, Tide, if I offended you.
I tried to camouflage it!
Oh my, oh my!

You said that she would ohhhh not that! To his noooo it can't be!

It mustn't be, it just mustn't!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#507588 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, free will is the ability to make choices.
It's overly anthropomorphic to ascribe such an ability to nature, wouldn't you say?
And for those here who like country music, ascribe means attribute. Or, well, ok never mind.
More like God don't interfere with nature, not that nature literally has any kind of will...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#507589 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Close, but no cigar.
"I want to take your bird"?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#507590 Mar 21, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading somewhere that the Catholic church didn't want priests to marry because they wanted all property to go back to the church. But you are absolutely right, there is nothing in the Bible that says church leaders must be celibate. And I agree that allowing married priests would almost certainly reduce the instances of child abuse. Frankly, I don't see what rational argument there is for keeping priests celibate. And I say that a a celibate person myself.
Celibacy should be a matter of choice, not a declared standard based on scripture. Paul chose to be celibate (1 Corinthians 7), but there's no evidence the other apostles followed suit. While Paul was considered the Apostle of the gentiles, one has to wonder if that's how Roman Catholicism adopted the practice. However, you would probably have to go back to the babylonian priesthood of Semiramis and the Tamuzzian Ishtar (Easter) cult. I agree however, celibacy would more than likely reduce the incidents of child molestation.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#507591 Mar 21, 2013
Rather.... Paul was considered the Apostle to the Gentiles, not of the Gentiles.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507593 Mar 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sort of juicy conduct is inappropriate for a Christian then.
It would be hypocritical to claim to be a good Christian and yet participate in it.
Calling someone a good Christian is like calling a person a good Democrat or a good Communist.

Christian don't have anything to do with Jesus Christ. Jesus never call no one a Christian and never tell anyone to call themselves Christian if they want to follow Him. Your hang up on that word "Christian" keeps you focusing on a religion, instead of a savior.

#507594 Mar 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Zebra!
Holey jump'n Jehosephat!
How'd ya ever know that!
You sure you ain't some kind o' interpol spy like G was warn'n us about?
Big key board required for zebras and elephants; available at Walmart I believe :)

#507595 Mar 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>It is my friend, and what isn't God is working on my behalf, good to see you.
Peace.
Nice reply Lawest100 ~ GOD surely knows when we are in need and fills that need beautifully :)

#507596 Mar 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, "To live is Christ, to die is gain" (Philippians 1:21). I want to live unto Christ. May the days of my life on this earth be pleasing to You. I pray that I will "die to self" and grow and become more like Christ as I journey toward that day when I will be with You in heaven. Please use me to bless others; to give love, encouragement, help, and guidance where needed; to meet material needs of the needy; and to point people to You. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for all that You have done for me, for all that You are doing in my life right now, and for all You will do in whatever days are to come. In Jesus' precious name I pray, amen
Prime time with God
Amen :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507597 Mar 21, 2013
Take heed brethren lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in depating from the living God.Hebrews 3:12

But if any man draw back My soul have no pleasure in him.Hebrews 10:38

My son despise not thou the chastening of the Lord nor faint when thou are rebuked of him.Hebrews 12:5

And because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold.Matthew 24:12

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507598 Mar 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Big key board required for zebras and elephants; available at Walmart I believe :)
I'm on the way right this very minute!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#507599 Mar 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Big key board required for zebras and elephants; available at Walmart I believe :)
My ex-wife has one of them there keyboards....

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#507600 Mar 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
Peace_Warrior wrote:
(((*()*)))
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
----------
Hey PW, I'm not sure where this posting is 'cause I am jumping in where my last posting left off, but I leave my postings open in my profile as I've got nothing to hide.
The only time I hid them was when I was posting in a forum that posters wanted to keep away from negativity, but that closed down for lack of fun :)
It really doesn't matter what people think of us, if they don't know us; if the people who know us keep on finding faults, then I guess we have problems we should address.
My family love me; my dog loves me; my Employers and the Board respect my work and I get along with my colleagues. GOD and I have our own way of communicating, as I assume each of us have our own way of communicated. I get goosebumps down my right leg and on my arms when there are Angels around, and others get them on their back, or their stomach, so we are all different, even in our acknowledgement of the presence of Angels.
Blessings of Peace to us all ~ it is Friday down here, and TGIF as the weekend is nigh :)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
haha; this is where Topix tossed me to when I went back :)
haha... maybe you might have seen it was for a reason, rather than an open to any abuse 4 LL from posters. No harm done. The mob in here taught me that when I joined them, so didn't know U2 had same. Now you gone and told me all about you!~~~grin~~~
Your name mentioned re 'Ozlander' support for her.
G'Day Sister Friend.
Angel ~~(*_*)~~ hugs 4 U'r day.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#507601 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I want to take your bird"?
A bird in hand beats two in the bush.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#507602 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More like God don't interfere with nature, not that nature literally has any kind of will...
In that case, you retract your "nature has free will" statement, and I accept your apology.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#507603 Mar 21, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree however, celibacy would more than likely reduce the incidents of child molestation.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If the Cavaliers keep Kevin Love............ 41 min Doctor REALITY 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 49 min Kwisatz Haderach 87,854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Devil number 666 996,455
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 1 hr Shun Bang Pau Tee 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Patriot 703,636
Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating? 5 hr curiosity22 1
My roommate stole from me and the authorities a... 5 hr Jephtee881 1