#507308 Mar 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice evasion.
How about one sentence?
You know, with one accusation...
And without your own answer...
You can do it, I have faith.
No evasion...you are in denial of the facts of history and even of the very writing in your own book...and the atrocities of the Abrahamic religions going on this very minute.

How many sentences do you want me to write that you will completely ignore.

You are a waste of time, and being obstinate and arrogant at that.

I will make this my last post to you, because you are either completely ignorant or willfully ignorant of those facts, or just plain playing everyone here.
Are you just trying to troll/ or are you trying to build an immense amount of posts?
You have been displaying a total inability to even comprehend even the simplest of thoughts.There is no point in continuing your foolish charade any longer.

BYE
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#507309 Mar 20, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
You know why? Because you donīt believe in good things. I bet Satan your wicked daddy owns you.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#507310 Mar 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still in reserve on the "creator" PW. I wouldn't want to commit to a "false" god, and I won't be privy to Pascals wager. That's just plain foolish. IMO
I suppose if Jesus was the "only" deity in the Christian religion, I might have been able to accept that...but the book, and the study of ancient history has removed any chance of that.
Again... that is the problem of mankind... not God.
How long do you expect 'history' to keep record of everything... and if it did?
Whose hands would it be safest in?

If the USA has it's toy drones, then how will even it account for the spy in the sky? Do you think everything is accumulating in 'the cloud' for nothing? Or is it still the fear factor of any who cannot trust?

How small is man to think he knows everything there is to know... and call it truth?

I find it easier to watch what happening today BT... the prophesy of Jesus - and not every false one - is closer than anything you will find happening in real life... Now.

I truly am like that Indiana Jones you once mentioned, and find all this to be far more exhilarating than keeping my nose in any past.

I prefer to watch... look forward... than look back.
Maybe my friend... just maybe... even for an apologist [I had to look him up!]... is/was trying too hard.

Most folk are looking in the wrong direction. But my little book tells me I'm right on queue. That's exciting too. It's not published.

Maybe 'somewhere between all words' the truth of all has always been there, and being so precise and fine ... it has been overlooked due to it's infinite nature ?
[And I'm not speaking stupid codes etc etc...]
Just the 'sound' of the Word.
No-one has uttered this in truth... since Jesus.

Adam

#507311 Mar 20, 2013
LupLn

More ppl like yourself and the prepare of the anti christ is done.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507312 Mar 20, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Obama might be Jesus.
OMG!

You've done it now!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#507313 Mar 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Church of Catcher is preparing to file a petition with the federal government for a new motto on our currency:
In Catcher We Trust.
Our argument will be that Catcher is more trustworthy than any god.
And you wouldn't defy logical description...

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#507314 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why? Because you donīt believe in good things. I bet Satan your wicked daddy owns you.
I bet you don't have a clue.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#507315 Mar 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!
You've done it now!
*bright gleaming real estate agent grin*

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#507316 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
LupLn
More ppl like yourself and the prepare of the anti christ is done.
Bounce.
Adam

#507317 Mar 20, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't have a clue.
More people like you, and the preparation for the coming of the antichrist will be done sooner as you thought.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#507318 Mar 20, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not wrong. If she isn't then she's taking lessons.
lol..

Loopylu is perfect!!

So- three name changes for you since Dec?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507319 Mar 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
pharisees.
They go around with their religious artifacts on their sleeves and stifle the truth of their own hypocrisy.
The winds are blowin upon the sea's and where the wind bloweth there is where God walketh.Noah flood is coming in the waves of the sea with hot breath of scriptures.(All true believer will bring forth scripture to this thread)Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.For there is no power but of God.Now the Lord is that spirit and where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.Knowing this that the law is not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient.If the Son therefore shall make you free ye shall be free indeed.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#507320 Mar 20, 2013
Truths wrote:
Saw this in a good book (c; *wink*
"1 Thessalonians 5
King James Version (KJV)
5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19 Quench not the Spirit.
20 Despise not prophesyings.
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
25 Brethren, pray for us.
26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."
Love,Deb~
[[[ Deb}}}

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#507321 Mar 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
His god can't forgive him for he does to others. Your god can't forgive him for slandering me. Only I can. And I haven't.
This is how your religion cheapen the whole idea of remorse and repentance. This doctrine makes a joke of it if all you need to do is apologize to the ceiling.
You'll have to excuse me if I find that doctrine repulsive.
<quoted text>
Really? OK. Then we're all saved. And we never need to do anything, including apologize.
<quoted text>
Once again, that is a shabby ethic. It is forgiveness on demand - automatic.
Why would I apologize to the ceiling? It protects me from the outside elements and has done a pretty good job so far. I should thank my ceiling more than I should apologize to it. It does its job. Yes, we are ALL saved. Now, if someone doesn't believe that and accepts the free gift that was offered, then they dont have too. Its a CHOICE. I chose to accept it...YOU chose not to accept it. Its quite simple and not shabby at all. Would you be happier if God demanded that YOU will spend eternity in heaven whether you like it or not? Your retirement benefits were promised to you a long time ago but you wouldn't have RECIEVED those benefits if you never applied for them. You had to do Something to receive the promise..Nothing will just automatically be yours if you dont reach out and do something and to receive it. Have a great night Ians

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#507322 Mar 20, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Loopylu is perfect!!
So- three name changes for you since Dec?
That's right. Would you like to discuss my name changes?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#507323 Mar 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if apatheist was a choice, you'd find that number pretty high.
Add agnostics, non-religious theists, "in name only" members, etc. you get up around 75% of the population.

The funny thing is the "real religious" and "die-hard atheits" make up no more than 10% of the population together.

In the USA, the born-again, fundamentalist and baptist groups claim only 25 million members. They just happen to be a very vocal minority. Politians always oil squeeky wheels.

Worldwide, The Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches are larger than all the other Christian denomnations combined... So is Islam.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#507324 Mar 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Little wing,humm Yep they have that nack for lookin after each other.
Tis okay you taken the look of that beautiful self in the pool of water here and there and now and then when you lived on the islands no mirror needed.But the picture is still there.
Lanuages and spelling can be as big a mystery as most humans lol. You taken steps into it of a giant learning and writing.
Yep the bears are cute and lot of fun.But one must do things in moderation with the wild respect,understanding,patience and distance.lol Just enjoy it all as it comes along.
Have a good day.
It is a good day lil Sister...

Now... it is very good.
LuvU2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#507325 Mar 20, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Would you like to discuss my name changes?
Sure.

Bully..you have accused nme of being someone else.
Why three name changes?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#507326 Mar 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He was rude and hostile to me for no more reason that that I failed to respect that which he considered sacred. I understand that, but I don't accept or respect it. Like a few others, he seemed to be trying to post the most hurtful things that he could think of. I pretty much rejected him then. I have no patience for any of that.
Won't disagree with you on any of that.

My feelings were that he was like volcano while others were simply lighting their farts.

Of the two unpleasantries, I find a volcanos much more interesting.
Adam

#507327 Mar 20, 2013

Discription of Anti-Christ - Dr. Bilal Philips

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Remnant of 144000 39,388
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 778,760
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,920
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chess 560,566
Hispanic Women are Racist (Sep '12) 17 min CountryGirl324 34
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min AussieBobby 265,476
Gay snapchat names 1 hr raye 180
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 17 hr risque 137
More from around the web