Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506180 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. Like the Dogon people. Their culture is amazing.
Much like the Native American Indians communities out here today with the culture,customs,drawings,cerem onies ect.Most of them live in total harmony.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#506181 Mar 18, 2013
RhiannonMcElroy wrote:
There is no God but Allah
There are no deities, just Allah.

A comma makes all the difference in the world.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506182 Mar 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
And for those that still don't get it, let me clue you in; the Bible was written by cave men ...and is full of stories told by cave men.
Screw riddles ...
You wanna know God?
Look inside yourself.
"The Kingdom of God is within you."

Silly Christians never listen to Jesus.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#506183 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap remember you stated you lived around the Denver area for awhile.Here something you might find interesting.Prehistoric
I do not know how to do it but if you go into the internet and pull up and read under information on the folsum man.At the top is next for the pages.That place last time I was there is only a spit in the road.lol the wonder of it all.
Hahahah! 12,000 years old --and giant bison. That's unheard of!
That's 5-7000 years earlier than any man was supposed ta even be there.
They still haven't found the people yet, but they expect to. That wil be an eye opener.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506184 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Jesus too, who is the Word made flesh and made his Word known through his Apostles.
Blessings.
That isn't the words of Jesus.

Christ's sake! You don't even know who is who.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506185 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think would teach the world about GOD if you were not around? They might have not got it all right when they were transcribing and converting the words from hieroglyphics and they may not have had as much at their fingertips as we do today, but they are our Historians, like it or not, and much of what they have written stands true today.
Much is not All.

I fix what they got wrong. <grin>

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#506186 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed,also look at all the swirling around that happened with the screaming man.Another one is the Pgymie people the culture is unwritten and ancient not recorded to the best of my knowledge yet.I would like to see recorders unsealed from a number of avenues.Now that could get right down interesting of course who knows what just might show up and surprise all.
What's so impressive about a diamond except for the mining

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506187 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ cannot agree more; and love these words although cannot remember who wrote them...
For those (of us) who believe in GOD, no explanation is necessary;
for those who do not believe in GOD, no explanation is possible!!
pretty much sums it up.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506188 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Adam ~ one way or another, we are all related to each other, we are all Children of GOD :)
Absolutely!

Location hidden

#506189 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Kingdom of God is within you."
Silly Christians never listen to Jesus.
Hell,man all I wanna know is if hick up is a cave man.If he is and starts beating his chest like tarzan and hollering.I'm gonna hide.Cause they carry off people.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#506190 Mar 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
And for those that still don't get it, let me clue you in; the Bible was written by cave men ...and is full of stories told by cave men.
Screw riddles ...
You wanna know God?
Look inside yourself.
I've looked inside other girls but don't tell Adam, K?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#506191 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the words of Jesus.
Christ's sake! You don't even know who is who.
Sure it is, I can take the Bible and prove your untruth.

John 1:1-5
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended [1] it not.

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Location hidden

#506192 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah! 12,000 years old --and giant bison. That's unheard of!
That's 5-7000 years earlier than any man was supposed ta even be there.
They still haven't found the people yet, but they expect to. That wil be an eye opener.
lol see what I mean about something just might just up and surprise you lol.Hope you found it interesting anyway.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#506193 Mar 18, 2013
Goodnight everyone.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506194 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell,man all I wanna know is if hick up is a cave man.If he is and starts beating his chest like tarzan and hollering.I'm gonna hide.Cause they carry off people.
I think you would be happy if HickUp carried you off. <smile>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#506195 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol see what I mean about something just might just up and surprise you lol.Hope you found it interesting anyway.
The bison were 12-15 feet tall at the shoulder--1 1/2 times the size of today's bison...and are now extinct...that's really good stuff.

I gotta climb in the "iron maiden"...gitt'n real tired.

Thanks fer the info LW

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506196 Mar 18, 2013
Those are the words of the anonymous author of the Gospel of John blaspheming Genesis 1:1

They are NOT claimed to be Jesus words at all.

How can you "believe" in something you can't even read right ?
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is, I can take the Bible and prove your untruth.
John 1:1-5
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended [1] it not.
John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#506197 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Those are the words of the anonymous author of the Gospel of John blaspheming Genesis 1:1
They are NOT claimed to be Jesus words at all.
How can you "believe" in something you can't even read right ?
<quoted text>
You are crazy, if you can't believe anything that the Apostles wrote about Jesus as being authentic, then how can you believe the teachings of Jesus when they were quoted by those same men?........that doesn't make any sense comingt from you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506198 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are crazy, if you can't believe anything that the Apostles wrote about Jesus as being authentic, then how can you believe the teachings of Jesus when they were quoted by those same men?........that doesn't make any sense comingt from you.
They-are-not-the-words-of-Jesu s.

How stupid, insane or deceitful are you ? You need a shrink, an education or an exorcist.

Location hidden

#506199 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you would be happy if HickUp carried you off. <smile>
I not about to let no one carry me off.It safe he always runs off.lol tis no cave men in this day and age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 5 min shedevil 41
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min RiversideRedneck 47,899
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min AussieBobby 281,217
Vote for Euro 2016, free game 22 min Aaron0562 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Brian_G 971,568
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 29 min Colored Silicone 327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Pad 646,326
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 9 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web