http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sD0kEbklSwUXX
I like the mushroom episode.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#506172 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed,also look at all the swirling around that happened with the screaming man.Another one is the Pgymie people the culture is unwritten and ancient not recorded to the best of my knowledge yet.I would like to see recorders unsealed from a number of avenues.Now that could get right down interesting of course who knows what just might show up and surprise all.
Ya. Like the Dogon people. Their culture is amazing.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#506173 Mar 18, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#506174 Mar 18, 2013
There is no God but Allah

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#506175 Mar 18, 2013
And for those that still don't get it, let me clue you in; the Bible was written by cave men ...and is full of stories told by cave men.

Screw riddles ...
You wanna know God?
Look inside yourself.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506176 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. Like the Dogon people. Their culture is amazing.
Cap remember you stated you lived around the Denver area for awhile.Here something you might find interesting.Prehistoric
I do not know how to do it but if you go into the internet and pull up and read under information on the folsum man.At the top is next for the pages.That place last time I was there is only a spit in the road.lol the wonder of it all.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#506177 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Regulars ~ welcome to Riverside Redneck, he has come over from the other forum with the - as Catcher1 refers to them - as the outsiders. No need to raise any white Flag ~ we have not lost our forum, but I find it amusing to think that it is thought that we have LOL :)

Location hidden

#506178 Mar 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
And for those that still don't get it, let me clue you in; the Bible was written by cave men ...and is full of stories told by cave men.
Screw riddles ...
You wanna know God?
Look inside yourself.
Now ya finally gotten my attention.When I want to know something I just come right out and ask.Are you a cave man???

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#506179 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are claiming your deity wanted to Create malaria. It's the only logical position, once you've decided your deity is perfect - but now you've disqualified all loving and proved G_O_D's point that God is the source of all evil.
But this is where your mental loop will meet itself - you'll make up some reason why this isn't valid and, if I take you through the entire argument again, we'll get back here.
After the 100th time around on the merry-go-round, I got dizzy and fell off.

Location hidden

#506180 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. Like the Dogon people. Their culture is amazing.
Much like the Native American Indians communities out here today with the culture,customs,drawings,cerem onies ect.Most of them live in total harmony.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506181 Mar 18, 2013
RhiannonMcElroy wrote:
There is no God but Allah
There are no deities, just Allah.

A comma makes all the difference in the world.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506182 Mar 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Screw riddles ...
You wanna know God?
Look inside yourself.
"The Kingdom of God is within you."

Silly Christians never listen to Jesus.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#506183 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap remember you stated you lived around the Denver area for awhile.Here something you might find interesting.Prehistoric
I do not know how to do it but if you go into the internet and pull up and read under information on the folsum man.At the top is next for the pages.That place last time I was there is only a spit in the road.lol the wonder of it all.
Hahahah! 12,000 years old --and giant bison. That's unheard of!
That's 5-7000 years earlier than any man was supposed ta even be there.
They still haven't found the people yet, but they expect to. That wil be an eye opener.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506184 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Jesus too, who is the Word made flesh and made his Word known through his Apostles.
Blessings.
That isn't the words of Jesus.

Christ's sake! You don't even know who is who.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506185 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think would teach the world about GOD if you were not around? They might have not got it all right when they were transcribing and converting the words from hieroglyphics and they may not have had as much at their fingertips as we do today, but they are our Historians, like it or not, and much of what they have written stands true today.
Much is not All.

I fix what they got wrong. <grin>

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#506186 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed,also look at all the swirling around that happened with the screaming man.Another one is the Pgymie people the culture is unwritten and ancient not recorded to the best of my knowledge yet.I would like to see recorders unsealed from a number of avenues.Now that could get right down interesting of course who knows what just might show up and surprise all.
What's so impressive about a diamond except for the mining

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506187 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ cannot agree more; and love these words although cannot remember who wrote them...
For those (of us) who believe in GOD, no explanation is necessary;
for those who do not believe in GOD, no explanation is possible!!
pretty much sums it up.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506188 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Adam ~ one way or another, we are all related to each other, we are all Children of GOD :)
Absolutely!

Location hidden

#506189 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Kingdom of God is within you."
Silly Christians never listen to Jesus.
Hell,man all I wanna know is if hick up is a cave man.If he is and starts beating his chest like tarzan and hollering.I'm gonna hide.Cause they carry off people.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#506190 Mar 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Screw riddles ...
You wanna know God?
Look inside yourself.
I've looked inside other girls but don't tell Adam, K?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min ROCCO 31,206
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 687,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min dotard tracker 987,368
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 47
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 2 hr gurmail singh gosal 38
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Johnny 186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,590
More from around the web