Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506120 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
atheism is a myth. every fascist person & society uses it for control purposes, to keep people dependent on them rather than being independenly dependent on God!
Good post.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#506121 Mar 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Genius???
LOL...
You're probably the biggest jackazz to ever grace the internet "professor"
With your {Paul is not a Jew}[Paul is a homosexual]. haha.
Since you're a genius, what don't you figure out how to fix your liver genius.
Or call Dr [Do little} over to cut it out and freethink it back to normal and fix you up.
'Genius' is only a score on an IQ test. It is pretty meaningless.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506122 Mar 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before. Different strokes for different volks.
Please don't include me in your stroking activities.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506123 Mar 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought it was Pascalese.
LOL
Adam

Germany

#506124 Mar 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mein Kampf"
doesn'mention direct war and hate Jews
mein kapmf is my strougle
Hitler strougle and hate was directed only against communism,from 1922 till 1941 all was from Hitler to fight and remove first communists from Germany and Europa
Hitler based his movement on the base of Nitsche Philosophy
Adam don't listen those stupid blind rats called pseudo americans
They are not true patriots,and they are leaded by zionistic media of all moder 21 century LIES
You are as dumb as nuts. Get lost, we are bored from you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506125 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Something similar to that could possibly have happened of there was a change in the atmosphere at some point. Oxygen and carbon being the main instrument for change both climatically and anatomically...but it should show in fossil record also. I'm sure there are more factors, but that is just off the cuff. The Morphing of dinosaurs to birdlike creatures could be long term evidence if lines could be developed to show it. It could all be linked to our relationship with our "star" and it's cycles also...at least partly or in combination with other terrestrial and extraterrestrial phenomenon, and the related conditions that were created as a result.IMO
I happen to think there is a story to be told in the fossil world.I also think man does not have the knowledge to completely read the whole of it all.Ever notice discoveries are made a snails pace.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#506127 Mar 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to go check the flashing on the roof. You must have misunderstood me.
From what I could see, the flashing was fine.{shuddering exhale}

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506128 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to be politically correct and, so as not to draw the attention of over zealous moderators, I shall call you winning impaired.
Oi! You shouldn't gossip about mods :-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#506130 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep an eye on the digs at Gobekli Tepe. <smile>
YA. LOL! They always gitta make believe every find is some kind of "religious" sacrifice site or temple of worship.
What a bunch of idiots!
God forbid if they was actually something useful to the people who put it all together. Geeeze!

That's like the "caves".

my folks and I were watching a documentary of this nonsense one time a while back. We knew almost exactly what was on the walls. They turned it into a circus that was just a joke. Idiots. These guys get "paid" to make fools of everyone, and history and actuality goes down the drain with their stupidity. It's actually sad.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#506131 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The 13 year old boy next door was taking pictures with his cell phone. He must be doing a report on ethnic amputees. I'm always happy to help a young mind with his school work.
No one has ever said I looked thir...

Never mind.

Location hidden

#506132 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to think there is a story to be told in the fossil world.I also think man does not have the knowledge to completely read the whole of it all.Ever notice discoveries are made a snails pace.
Many of them are sent off to places like the Smithsonian and are lost in boxes forever...some on purpose.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506133 Mar 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Dim is Christian filth. Honestly.
What does that term - "Christian filth" - mean to you that you want to call me a bigot again for using it? Do you think that I mean that all Christians are filth? That's not how English works.
The adjective delimits the noun. I have to say "small horse" when I mean a small one because not all horses are small. If I just say "horse," I include large horses. To delimit the set of horses to which I refer to just the small ones, I use the adjective "small" before the noun "horse."
If all horses were small, use of the two words together would be redundant, like "married husband."
Now let's look at that sentence in question again:
"Dim is Christian filth."
This implies that not all Christians are filth just as "small horses" implies that not all horses are small.
Look again:
See? If all Christians were filth, I could just write "Dim is Christian" without "filth," which you can see I did not do. Look again :
We can apply the same analysis to the sentence,
"Dim is a filthy Christian" and show that it implies that not all Christians are filthy, even if one named Dim were.
Would you like me to do that for you, Juice? You can probably extrapolate without my help.
Good talk, by the way!
[Don't do it, Dim. Stay down.]
How you crap on.... horse $hitt.... I'm going to prove it. Stick your chat where the sun don't shine.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506134 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> ALSO...
The sudden appearance of developed civilization in several parts of the world does not fit in the accepted version of the evolutionary progression of mankind and the timelines...as they are being pushed back further and further into times when "we" were supposedly not advanced beyond mere apes in intelligence and technology....yet there they are--sophisticated societies -farming developed seeds and building structures far beyond their supposed capabilities, and sophisticated language and writing. These were worldwide at certain points in history. The artifacts are all showing the very same "pillars" of creation in their earliest formation. We are now coming to realize this. The history you have been taught is incorrect.
I agree with you about the timelines.Sorry cap I one of thoses doubting tomas.I read history but that does not mean I buy the whole bill of goods same with science.I perferr to let my mind draw it own take on things.I find man is to quick to explain and falls into error.My take on the ape and man thing was written for progranda purposes just my opinion.But then I think that of government leaders too all progranda.I not one to follow man lol hope you can understand why.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506135 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA. LOL! They always gitta make believe every find is some kind of "religious" sacrifice site or temple of worship.
What a bunch of idiots!
God forbid if they was actually something useful to the people who put it all together. Geeeze!
That's like the "caves".
my folks and I were watching a documentary of this nonsense one time a while back. We knew almost exactly what was on the walls. They turned it into a circus that was just a joke. Idiots. These guys get "paid" to make fools of everyone, and history and actuality goes down the drain with their stupidity. It's actually sad.
Agreed.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#506138 Mar 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Surprisingly, I agree with this writing.
A Deity cannot be proved, or disproved. That is a subjective matter that is personal to every living person to which that person alone must decide based on their life experiences.
Yes ~ cannot agree more; and love these words although cannot remember who wrote them...

For those (of us) who believe in GOD, no explanation is necessary;
for those who do not believe in GOD, no explanation is possible!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506140 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
'Genius' is only a score on an IQ test. It is pretty meaningless.
True. I knew a girl with an IQ of 198 who completely messed up her life due to being an emotional f*&ck up. I think she turned ok though.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506141 Mar 18, 2013
*turned out ok

Location hidden

#506142 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the timelines.Sorry cap I one of thoses doubting tomas.I read history but that does not mean I buy the whole bill of goods same with science.I perferr to let my mind draw it own take on things.I find man is to quick to explain and falls into error.My take on the ape and man thing was written for progranda purposes just my opinion.But then I think that of government leaders too all progranda.I not one to follow man lol hope you can understand why.
Yup.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#506143 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
The 13 year old boy next door was taking pictures with his cell phone. He must be doing a report on ethnic amputees. I'm always happy to help a young mind with his school work.
He was probably up all night...typing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506144 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
Just want to re-post this and explain to IANS that these sort of chosen words of his are why I am happy to be one who doesn't understand him, and probably never will.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
They did, moron.
You really are functionally illiterate. You really don't get many of the benefits of written language. Were you aware that the word "put" is both present and past tense? How did you become so mentally indolent? "Studying" your bible?
<quoted text>
I do?
Moron.
<quoted text>
I speak for everybody that agrees with me. What is wrong with you? What do you think you have here?
<quoted text>
Is there a point to this? Do you want me to diminish my message by implying that I alone hold these opinions? I don't and won't. Those little green check marks mean agreement. That makes it "we," fool.
<quoted text>
Nobody, moron. I said "put," not "putting."
Get back down on the mat, Dimwit. And face down. You're scaring the women.
I took these words from Luci's posting, not seeing the original, but assume it was written to Skom by the Dimwit comment. Skom's isn't scaring the women, but you are starting to. To read you is to know you!!
Oh but there's so much more.... <grins mischievously>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 665,106
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Truth-be-Told 87,855
The Future of Politics in America 7 min Rider on the Storm 163
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 30 min Democrat Hero 4
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Joe Fortuna 442
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr Al Capone 3,380
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web