Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#506073 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my opinion thoses ancient codes discoveries has not even scratched the surface of all that there is.You are the first person I found who can relate to my thinking here on the internet.Found that out when I spoke to you about island dwellers.So I say this with lets have a bit of fun.Every watch a honry toad cap.What you think you have if that horny toad was as big as a building.Or what about a Kanagoo with the short arms in a larger form.Perhaps something prehistoric that never left this earth just taken a smaller form also apply this to man too.What ya got cap???
Something similar to that could possibly have happened of there was a change in the atmosphere at some point. Oxygen and carbon being the main instrument for change both climatically and anatomically...but it should show in fossil record also. I'm sure there are more factors, but that is just off the cuff. The Morphing of dinosaurs to birdlike creatures could be long term evidence if lines could be developed to show it. It could all be linked to our relationship with our "star" and it's cycles also...at least partly or in combination with other terrestrial and extraterrestrial phenomenon, and the related conditions that were created as a result.IMO

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#506074 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
New psyche drugs. I can see with a clarity that I've never imagined.
Now I just need to figure out why I'm sitting on the roof naked.
I told you to go check the flashing on the roof. You must have misunderstood me.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506078 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
"gods", ie; humans that consider themselves god-like.
You have a problem with context....
Only God like in the sense that we were made 'in His image'. We think, reason, explore, study etc... We are the best of all His creations and would not mess up so much if we lived the way He wants us to. Heck, if we obeyed maybe we'd even get to use the other 85% of our brains and I could move things with the power of my mind and maybe even fly!

I don't know why people find it all so difficult to understand. Yes, we have free will, we get to choose, everyday in everything. Do we choose God's way or our way? Is our way in accordance with God's way? What are the results? The 'fruits' if you will.

We can see examples in this very thread. Look at NS for example; kind, gentle, even tempered, logical yet strong in her faith. Has anyone got anything bad to say about NS? On either side? Nope, why is that? How blessed are her children to have such a mother? How lucky are all those who come in contact with her? She seems to do everything God's way.

Then look at Doc (sorry Doc, I love you but I'm different to most), look at how he behaves and what he writes. What is the general opinion of Doc? What fruit does he produce? Did someone other than Doc dictate what he must write? I don't think so.

Did a perfect God create imperfect beings? Yes. Do we have the potential to become perfect? Yes. We must make the right choices. Why didn't our Creator just make us perfect to begin with? Who knows, are we meant to know? I don't think so but if I were to venture a guess I would say it would lack meaning and we would be more like robots or the animals, not like God. We would never truly know everything because we would never really learn anything.

Humans complicate everything, something so simple, so pure has become a constant war.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#506079 Mar 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>... the peer reviewed scientific journal will be out in the fall. Take your pick.
So we have to wait half a year to prove you are a complete and utter POS.

Will you ?

1. Tuck your tail between your legs and slink away.
2. Admit you were wrong.
3. Lie like Hell.

I got $1,000 says it will be 3. Any takers ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506080 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust mirrors. I looked at on once and there was this weird Chinese girl staring at me.
~~~~~grin~~~~lol]]]

One thing that is not lacking on this billboard, is writers to make you laugh. Weird is a bi-product of uniqueness. Weird looking...well, that's in the eyes of the beholder so to speak right :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506081 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
I'm an apathetic theist.
I believe in God but I think God doesn't care.
<smile>
I scoff at your statement. God cares. I can prove it, to you, privately.

<shoots another dart into your butt>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506082 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> I use the time to draw as much energy as I can from within. And I sing loudly :),,,
I don't go to Church often, but when I do, I prefer Deus Equis. Stay righteous my friend.

<giggles>

Sorry Serah. I just HAD to.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506083 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
New psyche drugs. I can see with a clarity that I've never imagined.
Now I just need to figure out why I'm sitting on the roof naked.
I'm trying to figure out how you got up there!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#506084 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
5 Billion people and four million major religions say you are the one who is damned.
You are in the minority of Pascalians.
Are any of those people Jesus Christ? No. They don't matter. and neither does your opinion "professor".

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506085 Mar 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
@G_O_D
Good old Darwin.You are a atheist. A evil blaphemer. DonĀ“t act like you are computer god.
What's your beef with puter gods? Don't make me press my special button on you! I'll show you what a outer god can do!

Location hidden

#506086 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my opinion thoses ancient codes discoveries has not even scratched the surface of all that there is.You are the first person I found who can relate to my thinking here on the internet.Found that out when I spoke to you about island dwellers.So I say this with lets have a bit of fun.Every watch a honry toad cap.What you think you have if that horny toad was as big as a building.Or what about a Kanagoo with the short arms in a larger form.Perhaps something prehistoric that never left this earth just taken a smaller form also apply this to man too.What ya got cap???
ALSO...

The sudden appearance of developed civilization in several parts of the world does not fit in the accepted version of the evolutionary progression of mankind and the timelines...as they are being pushed back further and further into times when "we" were supposedly not advanced beyond mere apes in intelligence and technology....yet there they are--sophisticated societies -farming developed seeds and building structures far beyond their supposed capabilities, and sophisticated language and writing. These were worldwide at certain points in history. The artifacts are all showing the very same "pillars" of creation in their earliest formation. We are now coming to realize this. The history you have been taught is incorrect.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#506087 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So we have to wait half a year to prove you are a complete and utter POS.
Will you ?
1. Tuck your tail between your legs and slink away.
2. Admit you were wrong.
3. Lie like Hell.
I got $1,000 says it will be 3. Any takers ?
Are you still having homosexuals fantasies about the apostle Paul?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506088 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think GOD made us with the intention to care for and love each other........
I think so too and it works just fine. There was no fall from grace, love is the most wonderful thing in the Universe and we are surrounded by it all the time.

The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you.
Sadly, so are the walking dead. Choose wisely how you spend this life, there will be no second chances.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#506090 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to Church often, but when I do, I prefer Deus Equis. Stay righteous my friend.
<giggles>
Sorry Serah. I just HAD to.
That was funny...I like the New and improved Duane

:-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#506091 Mar 18, 2013
*puter

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506092 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/lindsey- vonn-tiger-woods-theyre-dating -191404019--spt.html Buddha,you ain't taught this boy nothing!.....
Now you are praying to false gods.

You are one demented individual.
Adam

Germany

#506093 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly why Hitler hated the Jews.
Read Mein Kampf.
Different strokes for different folks.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506094 Mar 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say, based on the size of whales, that they probably have three souls, maybe even four.
TOFLMAO

Made my day. Thanks.

Location hidden

#506095 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that..mostly. <smile>
It is all interconnected(regardless what we have been told), and it is chiseled in stone...all over the world.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#506096 Mar 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. Nothing improves a community like another church springing up in it.
Here are ten examples of "perversing the pulpit." Can you show me a hundred stories of churches helping their communities? Or perhaps you were just kidding:
[1] "Gospel of Hate: Arizona pastor Steve Anderson spews bile toward Obama, Frank, and gays"
http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/gospe...
[2] "Preacher accused of raping women behind church"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44219189/ns/us_news...
[3] "Anti-Gay Louisiana Pastor, Convicted Of Obscenity For Masturbating In Public"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/gran...
[4] "Philadelphia Priest Abuse Trial Blog"
http://www.priestabusetrial.com/2012/06/churc...
[5] "Texas arrest rocks Alabama church"
http://www.baptist.org/texas-arrest-rocks-ala...
[6] "Florida Baptist Convention found liable for former pastor who abused Eustis boy"
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-1...
[7] "Legal Battle Finally Ends for Victim of Priest Abuse"
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2007...
[8] "Two Pedophile pastors sent to jail"
http://mojoey.blogspot.mx/2008/07/two-pedophi...
[9] "WTF: Church Bans Children to Keep Pedophile Pastor?"
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/02/wtf-ch...
[10] "Convicted sex offender removed as pastor of Newark church "
http://www.reformation.com/CSA/williams2.htm
Looks like people behaving badly to me.

YHWH and Jesus Christ won't ask me about them. They can answer for them, just like you can answer for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 673,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 104,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Clearwater 981,356
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 45 min ChromiuMan 6,190
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,626
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Orlando Hair MD (Nov '13) 5 hr Garry K 7
More from around the web