Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505987 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support. Where can I sign up for your religion? I want to be able to show the kind of love that you do.
Would you rather I Lie and BS you and say if you're wrong, all is well with your soul? and that would be love huh?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#505988 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Schwartz?!
<quoted text>
Neither. They're hungry.
<quoted text>
Of course.
The more we argue the closer we come to a common ground. LOL

Do whales have a soul ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505989 Mar 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink is divine spiritual creature
also his FARTS ARE SPIRITUAL FARTS AS blessings to all atheists,sceptics,mockers, scoofers, and primitive low IQ idiots worldwide
if you are one of them, fart also is blessing to you,
IF NOT? ONE OF THEM?
FART IS SPIRITUAL FRAGNANCE OF BORN AGAIN DIVINE SPIRITUAL HANDSOME DR SHRINK,
also smell farts from Dr Shrink is to have GREAT POSSIBLE UNDERSERVED KINDNESS PRIVILAGE
or not nice fumes and stink to atheists, mockers,blasphemers, thiefs,homosexuals etc.....
!!!LOL

spiritual farts????

ROFLMBO!!!!!
iyai!lol, oy! me o my!

lol!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#505990 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/jury-deliberates-case-a... 'Go,Granny,Go! Go,Granny,Go! Go,Granny,Go!! Free O.J. Granny!! Free O.J. Granny!..(oops! wrong person...)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505991 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>.... Jesus never taught that women should preach the gospel and I challenge you to provide proof to the contrary.
If it wasn't for a woman, the first Apostle, the men would still be hiding like cowrds in the upper room.

Her Gospel:

http://gnosis.org/library/marygosp.htm

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505992 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I give your ignorant platitudes back to you, a woman being righteous doesn't qualify her to preach the gospel because that is not given unto her to perform in the churches frame work. Also it is very likely in your twisted state of mind that it would be alright for her to preach buck naked, wouldn't it?
Why are you so ashamed of the way God made us that you need to hide it ?

Do you find the 'image of God' disgusting ?

The sin is in your eyes and heart.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#505993 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/jury-deliberates-case-a... And we're surprised HOW??! The new world order/one world politicians are destroying the moral fabric of this country right before our very eyes! And it's gonna' get WORSE! MUCH WORSE!! Satan he devil will inspire mankind's total moral/spiritual bankruptcy as the corrupt rule of man over the Lord's earth reaches it's zenith,and it's eternal end.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#505994 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Jesus: "But when the Son of Man returns, how many will He find on the earth who have faith?" Luke 18:8
You'd think that the number having faith in that would be zero by now. Mark 13 says that the end times would come before the present generation passed away.
Adam

Germany

#505995 Mar 18, 2013
@HL

Even if you are in Tokio to make progress for re programming for your brain and stuff. I do wish the best and good luck for your threatment. I dedicate this extra for you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505996 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> They are all very different to different people, and it is no wonder no one knows what the hell anyone is talking about 99% of the time.
That is why I try to be as concise as possible when describing my beliefs, of which I have few.

I don't believe in 'deities' and don't think "God" gives a shit what I call It. I am not that powerful.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505997 Mar 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the sort of medieval mind I mentioned yesterday.
Agreed!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#505998 Mar 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read Genesis 1
there is not relation that God created life in sex earthly 24 hours day.
PROFF IS SIMPLE AND CLEAR AT GENEIS 1 CHAPTER
Like Jesus is not YAHVEH FATHER GOD
"MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN ME.....
Word Emanuel(god with us) doesn't mean or allow us to claim that Emanu EL is El Shaddaie G-D YAHVEH FATHER
not following you cuz your spelling is bad. are you saying that you do or don't believe in a literal 6 day creation?

the light seperated from darkness and the light being called "day" and darkness "night" is pretty clear. then, saying that such and such were created in each seperate "day" is pretty clear as well.

by george, nothing has changed in regard to a 24 hour 'day' at all since then and a person has to do a lot of satanic gymnastics to make it say otherwise:)

Fennario

#505999 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You are about to see the extremes a pack of wolves will go to to silence someone who will not allow them to beat him into submission and silence.
I hope not.

And if you mean yourself, I don't see how anybody can silence you except Topix.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506000 Mar 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie is in the garden ...topless!
~eu-la-la~
LOL

Hadn't thought of that when I layed down. I should have peeked.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#506001 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-rolls-roadmap-amid-... The truth of the matter is,it's really too late for the GOP to try to show non-GOP citizens that they care about them,and that they want REAL CHANGE. And to prove that they're not playin',non-GOP citizens elected,and RE-elected A Chicago politician with a middle eastern muslim name! Why can't the Lord Jesus Christ just break through the clouds and end all of this madness RIGHT NOW??! Yeaaaah yeah,I know: there's still a whole bunch of people in the world the Lord's trying to save before the end comes. Yeaaah yeah...

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#506002 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it would be very difficult at all for GOD to have implanted into the DNA the beginning of cycle of the birth of a Baby.
Mary was only young, as were most girls when they were married and started to have children, so all that needed to be done was to vary the DNA to activate and start the pregnancy. For those who know ANGELS, it is not hard to understand that messages would be available from the ANGELS, we are still getting them today.
This would have calmed Mary down, having the situation explained to her, and also gave her the ability to be able to tell the TRUTH when she was giving her account for her pregnancy to Joseph and their families.
With all that we see today, why would one find a preplanned pregnancy astoundingly out of the possible? They are proving it is highly possible, and of course, for many of us, highly probable, and that is the ability of FAITH.
It is only amazing watch the story of it all come together, and GOD has the upper hand :)
Ha ha ha.

Wow.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#506003 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatcha mean? i'm independent from the world's system, independent from you and those who've been trained to act & think like you...
The fact that you are on the internet talkng to us betrays your lies.

<face palm>

Are you really this insane ?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#506004 Mar 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, I guarantee you will care much when the consequences of being wrong totally engulfs your soul and there is no relief, ever.
This is what I find so ugly...people that sit back and make threats at others.

What happens if you find out that the act of using God to threaten people is totally wrong...what will the consequences be then?

Some of you seem to think throwing out those threats somehow make you sound bigger than what you are.

Fennario

#506005 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
You seem to conveniently forget I've been following this farce of yours from the beginning. You are a liar and a bigot, I agree with Skom in all his assessments of your behaviour. I know honesty shocks you but some are capable of such a thing.
Juice. You're cycling again.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#506006 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/former-oklahoma-qb-1-2-... 'Uh,Honey,I think someone's at the door!'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min karl44 88,188
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 min Clearwater 156
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min LAWEST100 184,739
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 21 min Doctor REALITY 6
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 46 min USA 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 665,360
Handmade Jewelry? (Jan '15) 51 min Plumz1919 4
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 56 min Peter Ross 576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr karl44 977,345
More from around the web