Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#505931 Mar 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure how you calculated GOD being a concept for 30 days max LOL......
Didn't ya know?

We just thunked up God 30 days ago...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#505932 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't literally 6 days, duder...
PROVE IT!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#505933 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just calm down. We're all good. I don't hold grudges, I barely remember slights after a few days. Admittedly, I get extremely rabid when pressed - sorry if I hurt you. No one is going to attack you. Very sorry if you feel that way.
You and I, we just had a bad conversation that went worse that bored everyone to tears. Now they're asking us to stop. Let's try to avoid bad conversations in the future.
Here, have a coffee, from a silver cup.
:)
And you're totally welcome to call me a loser. All I accomplish in my life feels inconsequential anyways. I can't believe you got reamed out for that since, I don't know, at least three times I quite clearly owned up to that.
A couple years ago, I was laying in a hospital bed, a cast from my foot to my ass, bored out of my mind and on serious pain meds. I was perusing the webz and came across this site called Topix.com . I was intrigued. It was fascinating in a train wreck kind of way.

I got caught up in this obscure little West Virgina town's forums. There I saw the biggest flame war I'd ever seen. A young woman vs a middle aged man. They went as far as mining FB pictures, making videos and posting them on BlipTV. It was fuckinawesome !! It went on for weeks. I was mesmerized.

To cut this short, they are now the best of friends.

Wow, that was a lot of words for me.

:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#505934 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if when/y'all can stop insulting believers, MAYBE then i'll stop flattering our lady friends.
but in the mean-time; Y'ALL ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!;)
You tell em, Eugene!

Do yo thang!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#505935 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, There does seem to be "fractal" design to it all.
OK!

If you keep using big words, this conversation is over!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#505936 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
PROVE IT!
Why?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#505938 Mar 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zj6x_RYDRB4XX
Send me an angel
ANGEL's are grand :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#505939 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
is that so?!
can you take me to your leader? i wanna speak to it for myself:)
There is no "leader" as you put it. There IS the ALL.
You are it-it is you. Many references are even made to it in your book....so I have to say there was/is some understanding of it. Just not the way your religion presents it. One can find a string of the "essence" going back over 10,000 years and more. It seems the actuality and "intelligent understanding" was lost at some point, and has gone downhill ever since.
Adam

Germany

#505940 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't talk to your brother in Satan like that!!
Stfu.You wicked liar and servant of the snake.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#505941 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple years ago, I was laying in a hospital bed, a cast from my foot to my ass, bored out of my mind and on serious pain meds. I was perusing the webz and came across this site called Topix.com . I was intrigued. It was fascinating in a train wreck kind of way.
I got caught up in this obscure little West Virgina town's forums. There I saw the biggest flame war I'd ever seen. A young woman vs a middle aged man. They went as far as mining FB pictures, making videos and posting them on BlipTV. It was fuckinawesome !! It went on for weeks. I was mesmerized.
I think that's the longest post I've ever seen from you.

Extra cup of coffee today? ;)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#505942 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't ya know?
We just thunked up God 30 days ago...
Ah well, that explains that, I was a bit confused :)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505943 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't literally 6 days, duder...
btw - i'll respect your theology more if/when you put God first, then your national and political affiliations a distant second; not vice versa like it kinda seems you do now:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#505944 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
You are such a bigot. You called Skom "Christian filth". At least that was honest, why bother back tracking now?
Dim is Christian filth. Honestly.

What does that term - "Christian filth" - mean to you that you want to call me a bigot again for using it? Do you think that I mean that all Christians are filth? That's not how English works.

The adjective delimits the noun. I have to say "small horse" when I mean a small one because not all horses are small. If I just say "horse," I include large horses. To delimit the set of horses to which I refer to just the small ones, I use the adjective "small" before the noun "horse."

If all horses were small, use of the two words together would be redundant, like "married husband."

Now let's look at that sentence in question again:

"Dim is Christian filth."

This implies that not all Christians are filth just as "small horses" implies that not all horses are small.

Look again:

See? If all Christians were filth, I could just write "Dim is Christian" without "filth," which you can see I did not do. Look again :

We can apply the same analysis to the sentence,

"Dim is a filthy Christian" and show that it implies that not all Christians are filthy, even if one named Dim were.

Would you like me to do that for you, Juice? You can probably extrapolate without my help.

Good talk, by the way!

[Don't do it, Dim. Stay down.]

Location hidden

#505946 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm all ears, lay it out for me; i.e., put up or shut up;)
I certainly don't have all the answers, and neither do you. When the evidence is placed on the scales your version fails miserably. We can do better with research an education...no matter where it leads. You have closed your mind to any reality that does not fit your little "story"...and that is what it is -a story.
I would rather seek the truth of it all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#505947 Mar 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Aero, long post.

But I'm not thinking coffee, RR's thinking you're still on meds...

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#505948 Mar 18, 2013
KKK wrote:
Protect the marriage as the union btw a man ans a woman.
Love your name. Pssst, we already knew what it was.

Location hidden

#505949 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if when/y'all can stop insulting believers, MAYBE then i'll stop flattering our lady friends.
but in the mean-time; Y'ALL ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!;)
I don't wan't to be your boss...never did...that is your delusion.

Please don't use that as an excuse for your own despicable behavior.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505950 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> There is no "leader" as you put it. There IS the ALL.
You are it-it is you. Many references are even made to it in your book....so I have to say there was/is some understanding of it. Just not the way your religion presents it. One can find a string of the "essence" going back over 10,000 years and more. It seems the actuality and "intelligent understanding" was lost at some point, and has gone downhill ever since.
NEW AGE (MUMBO-JUMBO) LEADER - caught you red-handed posing as someone else!!!;)

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#505951 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOU don't.
But you aren't atheists, is ya?
I'm an apathetic atheist. I say gods don't exist but if I'm wrong, I don't care.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505952 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I certainly don't have all the answers, and neither do you. When the evidence is placed on the scales your version fails miserably. We can do better with research an education...no matter where it leads. You have closed your mind to any reality that does not fit your little "story"...and that is what it is -a story.
I would rather seek the truth of it all.
an anti-christ education-agenda leads to an anti-christ belief system. don't you understand anything???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 647,049
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min okimar 53,831
The Best VPN for Free 12 min VPNproxy 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 49,527
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min ChristineM 445,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min The Hangman 971,812
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min here 281,293
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Jockfullonutz 28
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr UC Davis Rainbow 105,688
More from around the web