Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#505889 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
atheism is a myth. every fascist person & society uses it for control purposes, to keep people dependent on them rather than being independenly dependent on God!
"atheism is a myth"

"being independenly dependent on God!"

hahahaaa

Just stick to accosting women on the internet, waaasssuuup, really, you're completely inept in applying logic or reason.

That isn't a Christian thing, that's a you thing.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#505890 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
atheism is a myth. every fascist person & society uses it for control purposes, to keep people dependent on them rather than being independenly dependent on God!
What?

Location hidden

#505891 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so "tree" doesn't mean tree, "day" doesn't mean day, "sin" doesn't mean sin....blah blah blah!
you're what's know as an U N B E L I E V E R; why WOULD you believe a word actually means what it says???
When you grow out of your limited knowledge of history you "may" understand what I have come to understand.
I don't knock you unless you become ridiculous or belligerent do I? I realize you "can't" understand it.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#505892 Mar 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"atheism is a myth"
hahahaaa
Just stick to accosting women on the internet, waaasssuuup, really, you're completely inept in applying logic or reason.
whatcha mean? i'm independent from the world's system, independent from you and those who've been trained to act & think like you. that REALLY pisses off the "god of this world" and his lil butt-boys. that's what this long standing argument here is really all about.

so i've willingly subjected myself to God, which makes me independently dependent on Him! life is good over here and you're welcome to cut your butt-boy ties and come on over:-)

Location hidden

#505893 Mar 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"atheism is a myth"
hahahaaa
That's why I avoid him for the most part. There is no point playing Mozart to a dog.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505895 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What?
what part of ATHEISM IS A MYTH don't you understand?

can you prove that it isn't?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505896 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> When you grow out of your limited knowledge of history you "may" understand what I have come to understand.
I don't knock you unless you become ridiculous or belligerent do I? I realize you "can't" understand it.
1st off - if a person doesn't believe the conception of the world as described in the Bible, i don't respect their "knowledge" of history and they aren't going to respect mine.

2nd - maybe you need to define "ridiculous" and "belligerent".

3rd - if you're telling me that you want to get along, i'm down with that;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505897 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's why I avoid him for the most part. There is no point playing Mozart to a dog.
"A DOG" BT-42???

could this be considered belligerent according to your definition?:)

Location hidden

#505898 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what part of ATHEISM IS A MYTH don't you understand?
can you prove that it isn't?
Why do I believe want to? Actually, I have no need to express any such belief. I just don't believe in the extremely "limited" deity you profess in your ignorance...You blaspheme the very existence of the ALL.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#505899 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatcha mean? i'm independent from the world's system, independent from you and those who've been trained to act & think like you. that REALLY pisses off the "god of this world" and his lil butt-boys. that's what this long standing argument here is really all about.
so i've willingly subjected myself to God, which makes me independently dependent on Him! life is good over here and you're welcome to cut your butt-boy ties and come on over:-)
hahaa.

If you front yourself as a representative product of Christianity, I'd never consider it, flush that.

Location hidden

#505900 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off - if a person doesn't believe the conception of the world as described in the Bible, i don't respect their "knowledge" of history and they aren't going to respect mine.
2nd - maybe you need to define "ridiculous" and "belligerent".
3rd - if you're telling me that you want to get along, i'm down with that;)
That IS the problem. YOU do not wish to "get along. You wish to convert everyone to your very limited belief system ---which is indeed failing in it's own religiosity. You have been misled.
Adam

Providence, UT

#505901 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"A DOG" BT-42???
You clarle

Location hidden

#505902 Mar 18, 2013
Why do "you" believe I want to...correction

Location hidden

#505903 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"A DOG" BT-42???
If your concept of decency is "hitting" on every female on every thread (even after being asked not to) and "butt-buddy" is how you relate to those you wish to converse with, then yes, "Mozart to a dog" is appropriate for your character and comprehension...and the reason why I do NOT care to be associated with you or your religion(as expressed by you).

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505904 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do I believe want to? Actually, I have no need to express any such belief. I just don't believe in the extremely "limited" deity you profess in your ignorance...You blaspheme the very existence of the ALL.
MY GOD/FATHER is limited??? He's the One who made the world in just 6 days, which y'all can't believe could be done!

what can your 'deity' do in just 6 days?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505905 Mar 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa.
If you front yourself as a representative product of Christianity, I'd never consider it, flush that.
if you front yourself as a butt-boy, i don't want none of it;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505906 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That IS the problem. YOU do not wish to "get along. You wish to convert everyone to your very limited belief system ---which is indeed failing in it's own religiosity. You have been misled.
alright, alright; let's say i want something better than Who i have. can you 'take me to your leader' as it were?:)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#505907 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you front yourself as a butt-boy, i don't want none of it;)
You've got some strange ideas, mixed with a lot of confusion.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#505908 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatcha mean? i'm independent from the world's system,
Dream on, clueless wonder.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#505909 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If your concept of decency is "hitting" on every female on every thread (even after being asked not to) and "butt-buddy" is how you relate to those you wish to converse with, then yes, "Mozart to a dog" is appropriate for your character and comprehension...and the reason why I do NOT care to be associated with you or your religion(as expressed by you).
you bought into the ol 'wsup bothers women' accusation of convenience, huh? it's your soul, pal....:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min VIKING 49,670
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 26 min poptropaa 44
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 647,075
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 182,660
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 1 hr Luke 115
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 105,692
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr DebraE 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 971,827
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web