Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#505762 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>10-4, I understand... God created all these things in my beliefs. He is a Great Engineer beyond comprehension...
"By faith we understand that THE UNIVERSE (mine: all inclusive) was formed at Godís command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible."
Agreed.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#505763 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
< Slides out from under the coffee table and runs for the bathroom >
Can't we all just get along ?
< !!!explosion!!! > <runs from where the bathroom used to be >
Crap! I guess she knows what iocane powder is!

But, my, how that bazooka sparkles! You can't say my maids did a bad job, hey :)

<Hiding reaches into hidden utility belt, pulls out round object>

Well, I'm out of here! <and dashes object against the ground>

<poof. pop. a tiny flash, a little fizzle, small cloud of smoke curls away.>

Ah...something tells me I should have practiced my ninja skills instead of read google news all week...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#505764 Mar 18, 2013
Just sharing somethings found in the Bible fact book.

The Ark of the Covenant;
The Ark was Israel's most holy object.It was a onated box made of acacia wood,overlaid with gold,and topped with a golden mercy seat flanked by two winged cherubs.It served as God's Throne or foorstool on earth,and it contained the tablets of the Ten Commandments,a pot of manna,and Aaron's rod.It was kept in the Most Holy Place of the Tabernacle and Temple but it was destroyed by the Babylonian in 586 B.C.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#505765 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So...was it 1 person or 100 people or what? I thought that was some kind of clever riddle to be solved.
Compared to all the humans who ever lived and are currently living on this earth... a few will be saved... Most definitely more than a hundred when you compare the ratio.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#505766 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Edit: The owner of the dogs.
Speaking of which, what has happened to Counter_Strike?

He seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

Should we send out a posse?

Jefferson, SC is a good place to begin the search.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#505767 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>.... God gave man his own autonomy (choice).
Which means God is ultimately responsible for everything man does.

No way around it, one can only out blinders on.

The Truth that no one wants to face is that God is responsible for everything in the UNiverse including "Evil".

Not sure why Abrahamics have to try to make God out to be something it clearly is not.

In human terms, God is the most evil thing in the Universe.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#505768 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. That's a question for philosophers. I'm not qualified or competent enough to answer that.
Nice. Forfeit!

Hiding wins!

(again)
I dont think evil is not really a created thing.
That's a lovely double negative. Fortunately for me, Japanese speaks in double and triple negatives constantly. We say things like "No, I don't not want to eat your wonderful food."

So, you are saying "I think evil is really a created thing."

Ok. If it's created, who created it?

If you didn't mean the double negative, who didn't create it?(hahaha, that was just a creationist joke :))

If you didn't mean the double negative, why does evil exist?
You can't see, touch, feel, smell or hear evil. It is not one of the forces of physics, and it doesn't consist of matter or energy.
True. Same thing with "good." Those are interpretations of actions through the social imbuing action with morality combined with some kind of innate understanding that anti-group behavior is immoral (i.e., both a cultural and biological thing).

Neither are special forces of the universe, despite what cute cartoons would have us believe - so yes, dead on.

Now, let's get back to species that cause misery and suffering: was malaria not Created by the Perfect Creator Who Created everything? Or is malaria some kind of special pleading phenomena that gets to be "separately created from the creator's perfect knowledge"?

:) Beer? I haven't had beer in 2 days, RR!!! How can I be so lazy???

“Love much, trust none”

There

#505770 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ G... to answer your question, the owner/dogs. But the comparisons are like comparing appeles to potatoes when it comes to God and man.
God isn't to blame though He is... it is mankind that has initiated the suffering upon mankind.
Nope. It is a perfect analogy.

You just can't face the truth about God.
I find that very sad.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#505771 Mar 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Find one atheist that supports your claim, that a person can both not believe in gods, yet blame something on a god.
I can't argue that it isn't possible, because insane people can maintain any level of cognitive dissonance. Their "beliefs" are also subject to change at any time.
No atheist with a healthy working mind blames anything on gods.
Then it's probably people that only call themselves atheist...

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#505772 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I won't post anymore links on this, but apparently this woman "preacher" likes to expose herself like this on a regular basis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zw4RVstpV_MXX
Hallelujah Areola Amen!

I would have never seen that woman's nipple mountains without your help. Thank you.

Do you have any more?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#505776 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
I don't believe "Evil" in the Universal/Cosmic/"God " sense exists at all. I think it is simply a construct of the human mind...which itself is IMHO "created by God".
Hope that made better sense than throwing verses at you.
Hmmm

Quite possibly a side effect of human imperfectness...

Still, created by man, not God.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#505777 Mar 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
trifects
when I was 10 years old boy, I was very devoted to serve God before Altar of RCC
I learned latin language, greek and hebrew latter,
during 6 am mass I was before altar with white gold (komza) long coat for kids
but I start to depart from this church and priests; when I saw priests colaborated with police communists and betray own parisioners after sins confessions.
also One older priest always catched my hand and put on his zipper,
I was scare and shake little boy, and stop not comming early morning or late night to the church altar.
But one day I saw priest took out his pants and horibly masturbate his part behind RCC altar,
IT WAS SO UGLY ABOMINABLE, AND WICKED AROUND HIM AND THIS ALTART,TILL TODAY HEARING SUCH PHEOFILE,CHILD MOLESTATIONS, THOSE SPIRITUAL PIGS MADE SODOM AND GOMORAH FROM RCC AND ALL WORLDWIDED CHRISTIAN CHURCHES SERVING DEVIL ONLY
I run away from them and never join any church,places full of moral vomits,gossip,hate.greed, etc......
ONLY BIBLE IS MY GUIDE,DIRECTLY HOLY SPIRIT GIVEN TO US BY JESUS. JOHN 14;26-27
and High Call day by day make my earthly journey happy and fulfillment to an end without of any spiritual earthly f.....abominable sinful teachers,popes,priests,diakons and bunch of devils lieying all way around this globe
be cool trifecta,be tough, and same narrow road be humble,meek one,
and show your believer teeth how danger is their life without of God who CAN GIVE THEM ETERNAL JOY AND HAPPY LIFE TODAY
Wow, Shrink, terrible story. Congrats on learning those languages, sorry to hear about the pedo-priest. Glad you got away.

I can't agree with your religious views, and all I can add to this conversation is that the Catholic Institution is quite clearly a human one - and not even remotely in touch with a divine being. They need societally forced transparency, given their vast record of indecency and moral decay.

“Saved. ”

#505778 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly? I think he's being manipulative and scaring believers into acting in a passive, submissive manner.
What do you think he's doing?
I was referring to the Proverbs 20:6 sent earlier... you said to give you a hint and I responded by saying think about it... what does it mean to you. Something like tat.

"Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find?" Proverbs 20:6

----------

But regarding the other scripture concerning Jesus... I believe He is being honest and cares about what happens to them. So that is why He sent out that warning to encourage them to not give up. That's what I think about that.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#505780 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap! I guess she knows what iocane powder is!
But, my, how that bazooka sparkles! You can't say my maids did a bad job, hey :)
<Hiding reaches into hidden utility belt, pulls out round object>
Well, I'm out of here! <and dashes object against the ground>
<poof. pop. a tiny flash, a little fizzle, small cloud of smoke curls away.>
Ah...something tells me I should have practiced my ninja skills instead of read google news all week...
Something tells me I should never have brought up the topic of a "threesome".

<ducks shots from both vixens>

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#505781 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect creator can not create an imperfect thing or it is an imperfect creator.
IMHO, what "we" percieve as "imperfect" is NOT "imperfect".
I think we humans think far to highly of ourselves. In reality we are the most vile parasite on this planet. We may be "Elohim" but we are pretty pathetic "Elohim".
I think we have the potential to be "Elohim" but we use our powers very unwisely. That is PERHAPS what "Evil" is.
Humans are most definitely not Elohim (God).

Why can a perfect creator not create something imperfect? Or, why is that your opinion?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#505782 Mar 18, 2013
From Bible fact book.

The Place of the Trumpeting.

A priest would blow a ram's-horn trumpet(the shofar) to announce the beginning of each week's sabbath,according to several Jewish sources.
Recent excavations have uncovered a limestone block on the cornorstone of an ancient tower on the southwest cornor of Herod's great temple mount that announces that it was for the place of the trumpeting.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#505784 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Just sharing somethings found in the Bible fact book.
The Ark of the Covenant;
The Ark was Israel's most holy object.It was a onated box made of acacia wood,overlaid with gold,and topped with a golden mercy seat flanked by two winged cherubs.It served as God's Throne or foorstool on earth,and it contained the tablets of the Ten Commandments,a pot of manna,and Aaron's rod.It was kept in the Most Holy Place of the Tabernacle and Temple but it was destroyed by the Babylonian in 586 B.C.
"Mercy Seat" sounds like an emergency toilet.

"And between the wings of each Cherub thou shalt place a dowel of olive wood to hold an extra large roll of Charmin."

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#505785 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
But, Tide! The sex...it was better than solo, right??? I mean...you know, I guess if you think so then, well, yeah, ok, me too sorta. Yeah, I can see that. Ok, fine then!
Fine!
Jerk!
We just have to work on it and bring in a third, that's all. Maybe you can find someone with great big areolas? That would be nice, huh?

“Saved. ”

#505786 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It is a perfect analogy.
You just can't face the truth about God.
I find that very sad.
<<<face_palm> >>.. smile.

Welp G, I would love to chat a little longer but work beckons... have a good one.. Ciao bella to HFY, Adios to Lawest and everyone.

Lordwilling l8tr

:)

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#505787 Mar 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
fart fart fart
I really believe that you are more than the sum of your farts.

You need only spread your cheeks and fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min lightbeamrider 839,219
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 590,366
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 1 hr morgo 7
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tony17 100,016
Pavani Group Reviews 2 hr Namrata 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 4,477
St Clair County IL DCFS (Sep '14) 2 hr wronglyaccused3 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 271,353
More from around the web