#505722 Mar 18, 2013
Carter M wrote:
jesus loves us all
AAAAAAAAAmen!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#505723 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Often, God's Name used in vain... the G.D. word... isn't that in a sense (subliminally) blaming God? But one never hears "devil D."
No.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#505724 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The Bishop (so-called) talks about his boyfriend (The first Gentleman of the Church) in one of these links. Can't tell from the outward appearance of things, huh? Strong delusion as the scriptures had foretold, yes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =53GH-SW9lQoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks bro, I bookmarked the page to view later.

I wouldn't be caught DEAD in a movement like that.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#505725 Mar 18, 2013
Carter M wrote:
jesus loves us all
Do you believe that Jesus loved Hitler just as much as he loves you?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#505726 Mar 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Shake it like a Paranoid Picture!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PWgvGjAhvIwXX
Did you notice, they're all the same guy!!!
Soooo...Is there supposed to be a point to this?
Or an admission that you are MPD?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#505727 Mar 18, 2013
Beginning Monday, Samaritan's Purse is launching a five-day campaign that could transform the lives of entire communities in South Sudan who currently live without access to clean, safe water. 5 Wells in 5 Days is a God-sized effort to raise enough support to drill five wells for struggling families, and reach those in need with clean water and the promise of a new life in Jesus Christ.
I donated (c: WON'T YOU? &#9829; Deb~

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/the-ne...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#505728 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. That's a question for philosophers. I'm not qualified or competent enough to answer that.
I dont think evil is not really a created thing. You can't see, touch, feel, smell or hear evil. It is not one of the forces of physics, and it doesn't consist of matter or energy.
Good point.

I don't believe "Evil" in the Universal/Cosmic/"God " sense exists at all. I think it is simply a construct of the human mind...which itself is IMHO "created by God".

Hope that made better sense than throwing verses at you.
Adam

Germany

#505729 Mar 18, 2013
HL is probably now on the fly to Tokio. I hope she is doing some psychological tests since homosexuality was removed in the states from the list of sickness. Good luck

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505730 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that?
A perfect creator can not create an imperfect thing or it is an imperfect creator.

IMHO, what "we" percieve as "imperfect" is NOT "imperfect".

I think we humans think far to highly of ourselves. In reality we are the most vile parasite on this planet. We may be "Elohim" but we are pretty pathetic "Elohim".

I think we have the potential to be "Elohim" but we use our powers very unwisely. That is PERHAPS what "Evil" is.
Adam

Germany

#505731 Mar 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that Jesus loved Hitler just as much as he loves you?
You can't turn back the tide.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505732 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Good... Sleepy, how are you?
I put fresh silk sheets on the bed for you. <smile>

<scatters rose petals on the bed>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#505733 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-oklahoma-qb-killed-p... I don't understand this picture! I mean,how did that jet nose into that house without bursting into flames??!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505734 Mar 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Find one atheist that supports your claim, that a person can both not believe in gods, yet blame something on a god.
I can't argue that it isn't possible, because insane people can maintain any level of cognitive dissonance. Their "beliefs" are also subject to change at any time.
No atheist with a healthy working mind blames anything on gods.
One must admit, Tide, that insanity is not restricted by theology or lack there of.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#505735 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
I don't believe "Evil"
Y-O-U are 'E-V-I-L',you IGNORANT,no-life-having,spend all day blogging on the internet D-O-R-K!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505736 Mar 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Without supporting data, your opinions about near death can be dismissed as nothing but your opinions. And citing the title of a book does nothing to change that. No review on the book says that Parnia discovered any fact whatsoever. This review doesn't even mention the word soul:
http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-06-2080...
Nobody cares what you believe, however fervently, just what you know and can demonstrate. And that goes for your boy Parnia as well.
Where's the science? Where's the meat? There is none here.
?? and what makes you think [anyone] cares about what you believe Dr Do[little]?

Dismiss the book.Don't read it. that does not bother me. The Scientific Community sees the science as a breakthrough and commends the scientific information in the book.

I only introduced it on the billboard for discussion purposes. How you feel about Dr Parnia and his research, is truly and essentially irrelevant.

BTW. Soul is the same thing as the Self or the Psyche. The term "Psyche" goes back thousands if yrs when the greeks were debating what the soul or psyche is.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#505737 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dark" Matter and Energy; The stuff filling in most of that "empty space" I refered to.
10-4, I understand... God created all these things in my beliefs. He is a Great Engineer beyond comprehension...

"By faith we understand that THE UNIVERSE (mine: all inclusive) was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505738 Mar 18, 2013
Truths wrote:
Beginning Monday, Samaritan's Purse is launching a five-day campaign that could transform the lives of entire communities in South Sudan who currently live without access to clean, safe water. 5 Wells in 5 Days is a God-sized effort to raise enough support to drill five wells for struggling families, and reach those in need with clean water and the promise of a new life in Jesus Christ.
I donated (c: WON'T YOU? &#9829; Deb~
http://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/the-ne...
I might.

Is it tax deductible?? just kidding.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#505739 Mar 18, 2013
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788... Why should anyone be surprised??!! Another American business SELLING OUT THEIR COUNTRY for the opportunity to have their products built in CHEAP,Asian SLAVE SHOPS.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505740 Mar 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ G, so evil (the demonic kind) wasn't created.. it is a perversion.
Perveted by humans which were created by God.

If I bread mean dogs and they bite someone, who is responsible; me or the dog ?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#505741 Mar 18, 2013
I won't post anymore links on this, but apparently this woman "preacher" likes to expose herself like this on a regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Freedom of the Press 51,820
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 991,949
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Phooey 693,199
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 46 min ChristineM 445,975
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 53 min Holy Pipek 34
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 56 min Holy Pipek 14
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 58 min Holy Pipek 9
More from around the web