Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#505682 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing our arguments from our beliefs. We don't blame deities for anything that happens in our lives. But when we're arguing with you, since you have a paradigm that everything, every phenomena, is Created by a Perfect Being, it's fun to ask you "why this? Why this other thing, worse than the first thing?"
But no atheist would ever be like "my car got smashed by a tree today, so the god that I don't believe in is clearly angry with me. What a jerkface."
But we will ask you things like "Why did your deity Create malaria?" to show you how silly it is to believe in an all-loving, perfect creator. The point is, you can't answer the problem of evil and misery without making up more stuff - oh, that's the fall of man!
Then we say "you're just avoiding the issue. Ultimately, if you posit a perfect creator, it's the perfect creator's design." And then you say "no, no,'cause that perfect creator created inviolable free will!"
And then we say "oh, really? What about the Bible where your deity removes it from people?"
And then you make some more stuff up - anything to maintain the strange rationality needed so that you don't look too hard at your contradictory religious beliefs.
:)
But, hey, no worries. We all have contradictory beliefs. Well...except us depressed people who know our own worthlessness for what it is... <glug, glug, so...pass the beer, RR. No, not bud! Blach! I'll get up then and move the Coor's cooler closer. You want anything while I'm up?>
See? You're doing it. You're asking the hypothetical of why did God create malaria, evil & suffering....

A perfect creator doesn't mean a perfect creation.

God didn't create everything, as you'd argue. He did not create malaria no more than He created this iPhone I'm holding right now or the cigarette I'm puffing on....

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#505683 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
DR is being institutionalized. Pay him no mind.
I've no problem believing that, lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505684 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You know. Qu posted a couple of links a few days ago that I believe was pertaining to something like this and I only saw a few minutes of the interview being done with a so called pastor of a church, but didn't get around to watching anymore of it, to say that this is disgusting and damnable before the sight of God and man just doesn't seem like strong enough expressions to describe this heresy, and what is sad is that you have so many deluded people posting on this thread that would try to defend that pastor and church and vilify us for condemning it with the Word.
Heresy and blasphemous to the highest order. And true, there would be many that defend that pastor and his church.

Its things like that reason some Christian leaders are saying get out of the churches, YHWH is not working through the churches anymore because of the just blatant embrace of sin and immorality. I somewhat disagree with that.

However, church attendance is still very important. For one its commanded by the word. And secondly, for every story like this where a church is just blatantly perversing the pulpit, there are 10 stories of churches that are growing, spreading the gospel and helping their community. Its just another reminder for us to be sober and vigilant in our daily walk of faith.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#505685 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
<glaring at you>
<blows JLu a kiss>

I just wanted to lay down in the garden. <wink>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505686 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning Qu, Duane, Hiding, Black T, Adam, Mike and anyone else posting right now.
Good Morning, Lawest.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#505687 Mar 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the "visible" world is empty space full of waves of energy.
Actually, the author is referring to a spiritual realm or other spiritual dimension as the unseen realm. That visible world, whether wave or particle, is still much a part of physics rather than spiritual.

If there was a Big Bang as scientists say... it first came out of that unseen realm.

Question for you... the universe is expanding more rapidly than previously thought. Wouldn't you think that if there was a Big Bang the maximum velocity would have been at it's onset and things should be slowing down? Why is it speeding up?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505688 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Is that arsenic I can smell? That's a very shiny cup....
<slowly starts to stand whilst pulling bazooka forward>
I think it was Spanish Fly. LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#505689 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning;It goes with the territory with the wild kingdom here on earth.All one can do is deal with it and look for better tomorrows.
I am of the opinion that Mother earth is suffering from mankinds foolishness anyway.Knew you will know this old one once said,cut of nose to spite own face for you see what is man simply dust.Have a safe and happy day.God bless.
Will be praying for God's loving arms of protection for you and yours LW.

Blessings.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505690 Mar 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nzOMIVFuyDgXX
Homosexuality and Islam by Dr. Bilal Philips
You back to being a Muslim now ?

ROFLMAO

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#505691 Mar 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning brother. May the Lord bless your days
May he do likewise for you bro.

Peace.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#505692 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
You never had my respect from the night we caught you faking identity on "Prove There is a God"!
Remember that? I just never said anything....I just could never trust you after that, and have watched you and your "like " posters ever since...So in retrospect you are not worth having respect for either.
And now YOU have the audacity to say "you" have lost respect for me because I have probably called out another of your probable socks? hahahahahah! You are joking right? LOL!
Shake it like a Paranoid Picture!

Did you notice, they're all the same guy!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505693 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is clear that God is not the author of evil.
I disagree but then I'm a Judaiser. LOL

So let me ask. Where did Evil, if it exists, come from ?

Location hidden

#505694 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Thanks, Tide.
You're welcome, Tide.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505695 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
shhhhh, she's glaring!
Uh Oh!

Duck !!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#505696 Mar 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Heresy and blasphemous to the highest order. And true, there would be many that defend that pastor and his church.
Its things like that reason some Christian leaders are saying get out of the churches, YHWH is not working through the churches anymore because of the just blatant embrace of sin and immorality. I somewhat disagree with that.
However, church attendance is still very important. For one its commanded by the word. And secondly, for every story like this where a church is just blatantly perversing the pulpit, there are 10 stories of churches that are growing, spreading the gospel and helping their community. Its just another reminder for us to be sober and vigilant in our daily walk of faith.
I agree 100% Tri, it's like I tell people, an honest and sincere heart, God will lead them to where the truth is being taught and preached in it's fullness, because he knows who is sincere and who truly desires the sincere milk of the Word for their spiritual growth.

Location hidden

#505697 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
My mistake then.
<quoted text>
Tells, huh. Tide is a genius at writing. He can produce poetry so amazingly fast and well written, complete stories in minutes - if you think he's me, no better compliment have you paid me, sir.
Thank you.
Hail Hydra!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#505698 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Will be praying for God's loving arms of protection for you and yours LW.
Blessings.
Thank you Lawest.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505699 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That coffee table won't save you...
<knocks out all the maids with the power of her mind and picks up bazooka>
< Slides out from under the coffee table and runs for the bathroom >

Can't we all just get along ?

< !!!explosion!!! > <runs from where the bathroom used to be >

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#505700 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Just to show how the standard of what is called true christianity is can really reach a all time low without the Lord Jesus Christ..........here is a woman preacher ( of which there is really no such thing ) with her bosom out and half of her nipples exposed. Really a sin and a shame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FyO5z9xkOfAXX
Are you sure those aren't just tattoos? Nah, just messin'. But it is a shame though. Did you see than link I sent concerning Bishop O.C. Allen?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505701 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
.....A perfect creator doesn't mean a perfect creation.....
Uh, Yeah, It does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Travesty 58,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min TRUE CATHOLIC here 695,268
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 3 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web