Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#505531 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever...
It is what it is.
And I did give you fair warning that if you wanted to continue to piss on my feet there would be a price for it.
Now---you don't like the path you chose, and want to blame me for your poor judgement and actions.
Of the two of us, you are the one insisting on blaming me for your own words. I keep throwing humor into our boring conversation.

Of the two of us, I apologized for my actions at one point. I certainly don't blame you for my posts - I fully accept responsibility for them as immature.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#505533 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/south-africa-cardinal-s... He may not consider it a 'crime' for someone to have that state of mind,but it's definitely a 'crime' when they act upon their thoughts and feelings. And when they DO act upon their thoughts and feelings,the police don't say 'We need to arrest you so that you can be treated'. No,THEY TAKE YOU TO JAIL. So is it 'criminal' for someone to KNOW they have 'pedophile thoughts and feelings that need to be treated......and not do so'??

Some stable somewhere

#505534 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You are not going to manipulate me into griveling at your feet.
You might be able to baffle everyone else with BS but I ain't fall'n fer it.
No groveling necessary. Do whatever you like.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#505535 Mar 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Why did you claim to give ten percent of your income for years knowing it was being stolen by church leaders? Either you lied, which makes sense since your answer to my statement saying the money is supposed to go to operating costs and charity was "of course it doesnt its a church" and you want to dishonestly paint all churches as corrupt or you are that stupid to knowingly keep giving to someone stealing. which is it?
What? Who said I did that besides you?

Mush brain.

Some stable somewhere

#505536 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally.
<slight shift in posture, brings left leg forward, holds katana vertically, at base with both hands, stares at Hiding challengingly and does not move>
<the two statuesque girls stare at each other>
Illuminatrix wrote:
<backing out very slowly...turning around....running as fast as I can, back to the drawer>
<Hiding tosses her fake katana to the ground, where it makes a tinny sound>

Yes! Yes, yes, yes!!!

G_O_D, time for coffee!

Some stable somewhere

#505537 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What is "tide with the beach"?
You got a new game now?
Oh, no! My mind control powers...they are slipping!

Za goggles, ze do nothing!

Fennario

#505538 Mar 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You are lying again.
Prove it, Christian filth.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#505539 Mar 18, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/kim-kardashian-pregnanc... This girl just made one of the biggest mistakes of her life messin' with 'Mr.Thug Life'. Her daddy,Robert Kardashian,one of O.J. Simpson's best friends,must be tossin' and turnin' in his grave.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#505540 Mar 18, 2013

Fennario

#505541 Mar 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Apparently bigotry has claimed one more victim too as I saw she said
"atheists use logic whereas Christians have only faith and a 2,000 year-old book to use in an argument. When you add science, the deck is stacked against the believer and then, let's face it, some become frustrated .."
In other words its frustrating arguing with those who are clearly wrong and not smart enough to consider science or logic in their arguments
How condenscending and insulting not to mention what a blanket stereotype
Don't whine that you don't like it. Rebut it.

Your most fundamental idea - that the Scary Chicken is a god - is faith based, which spits in the face of reason. You have absolutely nothing to support your claim of the Chicken's godhood except an ancient and poorly written book.

Nothing that follows using your wild guess as an established premise is sound, however valid the formal argument based on it. Garbage in yields garbage out.

And all of that is true by definition for every Christian. So sorry.

You don't get to call others bigots for pointing it out, or to call the comment a stereotype when it is a defining characteristic of your faith. It is the sine qua non of your faith.

And yes, science has showing the world how wrong your little book is, yet you still cling to it and your ignorance.

If you are insulted, then you have insult yourself with your choices. If you want respect, earn it. There is no reason to respect faith.

From Pat Condell:

"Why is faith considered some kind of virtue? Is it because it implies a certain depth of contemplation and insight? I don't think so. Faith, by definition, is unexamined.

"The truth is that faith is nothing more than the deliberate suspension of disbelief. It's an act of will. It's not a state of grace. It's a state of choice, because without evidence, you've got no reason to believe, apart from your willingness to believe. So why is that worthy of respect, any more than your willingness to poke yourself in the eye with a pencil?"

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#505542 Mar 18, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
Miss you Sister Friend, and thinking of you often...
...In case you watching?

Been very stormy lately, and a lotta folk lost as a result. The bush fires have been hell, and the droughts have made way for floods.

Wondering too how things are going with you...
...Your health, the internet, anything?

Love always packed with violets and squirrels.
(((*()*))) and Koala Hugs
Can't stay 2night, and 2morrow's booked, but we'll catch up.

Fennario

#505543 Mar 18, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Illuminatrix wrote:
Good post Teddy Bear :-)
Can I trust you? You run so hot and cold.

Why can't we be friends in every post? I condemn your church, not you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#505544 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
My favourite fight scene. I just love that movie!!! About time they made one with Samurai Women. Sexist Hollywood jerks. Like trained killer females wouldn't be way deadlier.
Women can wound or heal with a glance.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505545 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I Love you too. I just can't understand why you have to make believe you are a teacher and anthropologist when you know you have to have a doctorate to do so.
That tells everyone you are a fraud.
Only a Masters is required to teach undergraduate courses.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#505546 Mar 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mac.
Happy St. Patrick's Day..
:)
Here is a song to you from me..
and in honor of Ham..
Hope he is in his little house in the glen..as he would always
ponder and dream about..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jzb7coUVm4oXX
My best to W_N..
Hey, Le_le.

Thanks, and same to you!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505547 Mar 18, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two points;
1. This has nothing to do with beer, demons or rock n roll.
2. The top of my head just fell on the ground.
I think you lost the sword fight.

Sorry, I'm Hiding's now.

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#505548 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Most study anthropology to become better mall store managers. LOL!
HEY!

Take that back!

<polishes K-Mart Badge>

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#505549 Mar 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>What? Who said I did that besides you?

Mush brain.
You did write it. You cannot stop lying can you?

Location hidden

#505550 Mar 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text><the two statuesque girls stare at each other>

Illuminatrix wrote, "<backing out very slowly...turning around....running as fast as I can, back to the drawer>"

<Hiding tosses her fake katana to the ground, where it makes a tinny sound>

Yes! Yes, yes, yes!!!

G_O_D, time for coffee!
LOL

Location hidden

#505551 Mar 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it, Christian filth.
How humanitarian of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 122,782
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 6,634
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min bad bob 184,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min kent 681,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,430
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 2 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 2 hr Durka 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web