Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504980 Mar 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Now ya don't like grits?
It looks gooey and icky...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504981 Mar 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Is there glass around the accused these days?
No, no wigs either... Not that I've seen anyway...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#504982 Mar 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@Serah....responding here for space. I agree. Its a difficult situation and somebody has to do it and there are a lot of situations like that. I guess I am glad not to have the burden of the responsibilty.
Understand.... at the end of the day, when I give up my ghost, I don't want the accountability list to be huge.... as small as it can be will do me fine :)

#504983 Mar 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Interview with Parnia on Feb 20, 2013, concerning his new book "Erasing Death".
http://www.npr.org/2013/02/21/172495667/resus...
It doesn't sound like anything but supposition.
No conclusion. He states the study will have to continue and new methods used to determine anything substantial.
1 in 1000 "might" have what is described as an "NDE", but it hasn't been proved that it is real.
Listen to it. His voice. His descriptions. Don't accept my paraphrase.
Dr. Parnia, in 2010, commenting on the NDE.
“If, on the other hand, it’s just an illusion, it’s a trick of the mind, which it may well be and I suspect it will turn out to be, then we would expect no one to be able to see those pictures.”- Dr. Parnia
Dr. Parnia may very well be trying to debunk the NDE, completely.
"which it may well be and I suspect it will turn out to be" - Dr Parnia
What isn't a trick is the way that things are told that cannot really be told..... unless one has a way to see things from a different sensory perception many things cannot be stated. Unless one has sought these experiences for themselves, and have experienced them, then I guess it is easy to state they do not exist. Once one has had messages that could not be known apart from seeing the future, or hearing from a deceased loved one, it is no longer a choice of doubt. It is pure acceptance of the greatest kind IMHO :)

(((*_*)))

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504984 Mar 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You feel better when you write that...lol.
Well your soul is not religion, and its not imagined, its scientific research. And when that soul meet an Almighty God intent on retribution for all that reject His Son the Christ, your imagination going to meet reality, real fast writer.
lol

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#504985 Mar 17, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest of story please :-)
Hitler was a liar and a gifted orator.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504986 Mar 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was a liar and a gifted orator.
Well, yeah but I liked your story :-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#504987 Mar 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler was a liar and a gifted orator.
A gifted orator was the ONLY good thing one could say about him bro.

“Saved. ”

#504988 Mar 17, 2013
How is admitting to homosexuality being a sin and yet condoning gay marriage not sinning willfully after receiving knowledge of the truth?

Hebrews 10:26

“Saved. ”

#504989 Mar 17, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah but I liked your story :-)
I spent the last couple of days looking at the people who influenced Hitler and in turn reading about the people who influenced those people.

The Germans, prior to Hitler, hated the Jews with a passion much worse then I had previously thought. Eventually, over some time had past... in that German paranoia of the Jews, that hatred eventually leaked over into Chrisitianity and Christianity was blamed as an invention and propagandist arm of the Jews.(Mine: God bless the Jewish people and Jerusalem)

Hitler: "The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity."

#504990 Mar 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Die in your sleep???
No more bills?!
Oh, LAWD!!
I hope to die in my sleep; and believe I will :) Nice to see you in here RR, I recall your postings from the other forum!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504991 Mar 17, 2013
New topic.

Can I get some thoughts on picketing abortion clinics please?

Is it Biblical?

What would or did Jesus say?

Cheers :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504992 Mar 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I spent the last couple of days looking at the people who influenced Hitler and in turn reading about the people who influenced those people.

The Germans, prior to Hitler, hated the Jews with a passion much worse then I had previously thought. Eventually, over some time had past... in that German paranoia of the Jews, that hatred eventually leaked over into Chrisitianity and Christianity was blamed as an invention and propagandist arm of the Jews.(Mine: God bless the Jewish people and Jerusalem)

Hitler: "The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity."
How Christian of him to say such.

“Saved. ”

#504993 Mar 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A gifted orator was the ONLY good thing one could say about him bro.
Good Morning Bro.. That... but as evil as he was concerning the Jews, his eugenics program, his lies and other things... I hate to have to admit this but he was also pretty intelligent concerning some things:

http://hitler.org/artifacts/volkswagen/

#504994 Mar 17, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no wigs either... Not that I've seen anyway...
***Australia
Margaret Battye, 1930s Australian court dress

In Australia court dress varies according to the jurisdiction.

In the High Court of Australia, justices wear plain black robes with zippered fronts over normal attire. While they do wear wigs, they do not wear collars, bands or jabots. The robes are similar in appearance to those worn by Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, although they are more elaborately tailored. These robes have been worn since 1988, when the High Court abandoned the previous court dress of black silk robes, bar jackets, jabots or bands and full-bottomed wigs and lace cuffs on formal occasions and bench wigs for ordinary business

In the Federal Court of Australia, judges no longer wear traditional court dress, but wear black wool robes with a black trim for ‘first instance’ work, and black wool robes with a red trim for appeal cases. These robes were adopted in 1997 and were designed by Bill Haycock. The robes have seven horizontal tucks or "ombres" on one side, representing the six Australian States and the Territories. They also serve to symbolise Australia’s federal constitution and the federal jurisdiction of the Court. The robes also include a vertical band of black silk made up or of seven equal parts, also symbolizing Australia’s federal system and equality before the law.

Judges and judicial registrars of the Family Court of Australia wear a black silk gown, a bar jacket with either bands or a jabot and a bench wig. On formal occasions, judges wear full-bottomed wigs.

edited On formal occasions, judges wear red scarlet robe with white fur facings, bands or a jabot, a black scarf and girdle and a scarlet casting-hood, with a full-bottomed wig. Unlike judges in the United Kingdom, judges in Australia never wear breeches, hose and buckled shoes. When sitting in criminal proceedings, judges wear scarlet robes with grey silk facings, bands or a jabot and a bench wig. When sitting in appeal or in civil proceedings, judges and masters wear a black silk gown, a bar jacket with either bands or a jabot and a bench wig. In some jurisdictions, the wearing of wigs has been abandoned for other than formal occasions. Wigs were abolished in Western Australia for both judges and lawyers in all courts in 2010.

Judges of the Land and Environment Court of New South Wales and judges sitting in the Workers' Compensation Court of NSW and the Dust Diseases Tribunal of New South Wales wear the same court dress as a judge of the Supreme Court sitting civilly.

Judges of the District or County Courts of the States of Australia wear court dress similar to that worn by judges of the County Court of England and Wales.

Judges in all Australian courts will not usually wear court dress for procedural or chambers proceedings.

Stipendiary Magistrates and justices of the peace do not robe, other than in NSW where they have worn a black robe over normal business attire since 2005.

Barristers in all Australian jurisdictions, when required to do so, wear court dress similar to that worn in the United Kingdom. Queen's Counsel or Senior Counsel wear a black silk gown, a bar jacket, bands or a jabot and a horsehair wig with curls at the side and ties down the back. On formal occasions, they wear full-bottomed wigs. In addition Victorian Senior Counsel wear a black rosette hanging from the back of their gown. Junior Counsel wear an open-fronted black stuff gown with open sleeves and a gathered yoke, and otherwise wear the same outfit as Senior Counsel (other than full-bottomed wigs). Counsel usually wear dark trousers or striped trousers, or a dark skirt for female barristers. Barristers will not usually robe for procedural hearings (which are called 'directions hearings' in South Australia).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_dress ***

“Saved. ”

#504995 Mar 17, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
New topic.
Is it Biblical?
Personally I don't have the conviction to do such.

Is it biblical? I don't know if this scripture pertains to it or not... but Proverbs 31:8

I don't think harassing the women who goes there is a good thing to do as they are already in great distress about the situation (usually)... and afterwards there is obviously more distress when the unborn child has been taken away. Praise God for those who offer post abortion help:

http://hopeafterabortion.com/

I think this here is one of the better platforms to get a hold of some women to reconsider? JMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#504996 Mar 17, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
New topic.
Is it Biblical?
I wouldn't picket an abortion clinic, and never have. There will be enough suffering emotionally down the track, without anyone adding to the suffering of that day. I do believe thought that each Baby has a Soul ~ and I don't think it should be spread around that a Baby is not a Baby until a certain time in the pregnancy. I do believe GOD has put in the Seal of life at the time of conception.... and do believe that sometimes there is something wrong with the seal, and things go awry. In my opinion, JESUS would be telling Mother's that the baby growing in their womb is a baby, alive with a Soul.

What do you think, Luci?

“Saved. ”

#504997 Mar 17, 2013
Have a good rest of the morning...

:)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504998 Mar 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't picket an abortion clinic, and never have. There will be enough suffering emotionally down the track, without anyone adding to the suffering of that day. I do believe thought that each Baby has a Soul ~ and I don't think it should be spread around that a Baby is not a Baby until a certain time in the pregnancy. I do believe GOD has put in the Seal of life at the time of conception.... and do believe that sometimes there is something wrong with the seal, and things go awry. In my opinion, JESUS would be telling Mother's that the baby growing in their womb is a baby, alive with a Soul.

What do you think, Luci?
I think it's a horrendous display of judgement and that Jesus was very clear on us not judging one another. I also agree with you and Qu. That's just the short version of my thoughts. I am stunned that this has started to happen here.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504999 Mar 17, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's a horrendous display of judgement and that Jesus was very clear on us not judging one another. I also agree with you and Qu. That's just the short version of my thoughts. I am stunned that this has started to happen here.
I also think it's cruel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 881,617
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Estelle 603,772
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 45 min Brian 277
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,160
9/11&bin 2 hr REV CAROL 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr who 177,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web