Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is not scientific research that demonstrates humans have a soul.
Post a link to his updated journal articles, please. I posted links to his journal articles, why can't you?
That was done in the very beginning numbnutz, but you ignored it. It was about the whole experiment and all that was involved and the expected release dates of the papers and findings. You, of course went into immadiate attack upon the persons credibility and then some old stud releases to back up your erroneous accusations...just as you did with me...

>>>You<<< are now on the "firing line".

It was inevitable --given your arrogant behavior---so suck it up sister.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That's strange because that's where all her info comes from.
LMAO! Wishing I could spell the sound I just made, again ;)

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And GOD grieved......

Lord Almighty, there have been some atrocious things done in history, and sad to say, there will be atrocious things done today, and also tomorrow!

May GOD have mercy on all of us :(
Amen <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you maybe exist only one week or 2 more years?
and now you don't wolk upright and accordingly to your descendants
True. I will probably be bed ridden as I die from my liver disease. I may be graced with another decade of life but the curtain could fall any day. I am not afraid.

True, I may out live my daughter. Please leave her out of this.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this scientist you never name ?
I have named him many times, your comprehension skills are just slow:

http://www.amazon.com/Erasing-Death-Rewriting...

Don't hurt yourself reading all the big words.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying again. This time to avoid explaining your last obvious lie. tsk tsk guess thats what atheism has done for you
Aren't you supposed to be begging for forgiveness?
LMAO!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! I have sand in my mouth though, excuse me...
I don't mind 'raspy' kisses. LOL

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>True thing writer!
I'll second that :-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's easy to identify the real Christians, their posts reflect the teachings of Jesus ..
.. we have the ability to create. You might say, "God lets humans create." We can use that force for good or evil. It matters naught to me what your belief system is but what you create ..
God is that you? Oh its just HL...i figured with your ability to know who is a real Christian you might have been God. Do you mean real Christians with their useless dogma and the ones who dont use logic and cant incorporate science? more manipulation looking for support. why not stick with your insults?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So I asked you to find where I have copied another work and made it my own. And your answer to that is because I wrote in perfect english, that means the writing could not be mine?

???
ROFLMBO. What a maroon.

When did I claim to know everything? You're simply rambling nonsense.

So again, please provide the writing where I assumed another work as mine.

Or will you admit that its pretty established now from your claims about the Apostle Paul, Christianity, and your abuse of others, that your life is one of an Abusive Serial Liar?
LMAO @ U 2

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>What if I told you that every decision you will ever make is predictable some time prior to making the decision? Would that negate free will for you?

Does AI software have free will?

Do you know what the butterfly effect is?(not the shitty movie)

Thinking about this subject has changed the way I view responsibility, and has become one of the most important aspects of my world view. As an added benefit, it also made it impossible for me to hate anyone.

I think "trained will" better describes our decision making process than "free will". The person that holds most of the responsibility for every decision made will usually be the person making the decision. We're mostly autonomous decision making machines, but I don't see that we have much, if any spontaneous freedom. We're bound by factors out of our current control, too numerous to ever weigh consciously in our minds.
That movie was AWESOME!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You think?(He called her a naughty word)
:-)
See'n as I was learned on the high seas, an there ain't much properieity ta be beheld, I would suggest ya stick yer finger in yer ears every time what I gits ta 'spress'n meself from now on! It'll be safer fer yer conduit ta yer maker if yer not infested with the likes o' me literary prose.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually just procrastinating. Not afraid of death, not even slightly. Pain is more frightening.
Sin is just a cultural construct, like your imagined deity.
You feel better when you write that...lol.

Well your soul is not religion, and its not imagined, its scientific research. And when that soul meet an Almighty God intent on retribution for all that reject His Son the Christ, your imagination going to meet reality, real fast writer.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ U 2
~~~grin~~~, ah my lady, sometimes I feel bad laughing so much!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That was done in the very beginning numbnutz, but you ignored it. It was about the whole experiment and all that was involved and the expected release dates of the papers and findings. You, of course went into immadiate attack upon the persons credibility and then some old stud releases to back up your erroneous accusations...just as you did with me...
>>>You<<< are now on the "firing line".
It was inevitable --given your arrogant behavior---so suck it up sister.
Indeed. I could not have written this truth it any better.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick! Someone call the wwaaaaaaaaambulance! If we don't stop Black Thunder's meltdown, who knows what's going to happen!
https://www.google.co.jp/search...
IANS already called for one of those last week. I didnt have the heart to tell him they dont exist.I heard he lost a lot of patients that way! Ok thats it from me for now..dont wanna gang up

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Aye!

An now I become like the plagues o' Pharaoh! LOL!---cep'n "I" don't go away!
No. Please. Never go away!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm as calm as a kitten :)
What contradictory evidence? You have no credibility as a scientific mind, so your analysis do not count.
Where is the contradictory evidence against Dr Parnia, the nobel prize winning scientists that agree with him, the hundreds of scientists that agree with him on the 2013 updated research into souls?
Where is it?
It is impossible to contradict Parnia's non-existent research.

In any case, NDE's and OBE's have nothing to do with actual death let alone 'souls' or an afterlife.

So far not a single subjecy has read the hidden message in the hospital room which means the Aware Study has NOT demonstrated anything beyond a "perception" of OBE and NDE patients.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually just Black Thunder who's all upset at me. I guess you can, using childish logic, claim that all atheists on here agree with him, but I disagree.
BT's a lot more like you, actually. You mistakenly believe that science has proven that "souls" exist and he mistakenly believes that mythology proves a nuclear war happened 10 000 years ago.
Neither of you are capable of critical thinking and if either of you hear contradictory evidence, you go ballistic. Your cherished beliefs hold a sacred position that is immune to analysis. So you cherry pick your evidence and not just ignore other evidence, but outright attack it.
You're displaying classic dogmatic rationalizations. Well done!
YEAH! It was a direct contradiction to your "today" paradigm. One which jist don't fit in the neat lil box yer boys said jist "has" ta be fact. Therefore there can be absolutely no more research done in that area. The problem is that there is a giant wave coming to upset that "STAT" paradigm even with all the suppression your "paid" academics have placed in it's path. So also will there be religious and historical corrections coming as well...ones your comrades will NOT like.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually just Black Thunder who's all upset at me. I guess you can, using childish logic, claim that all atheists on here agree with him, but I disagree.

BT's a lot more like you, actually. You mistakenly believe that science has proven that "souls" exist and he mistakenly believes that mythology proves a nuclear war happened 10 000 years ago.

Neither of you are capable of critical thinking and if either of you hear contradictory evidence, you go ballistic. Your cherished beliefs hold a sacred position that is immune to analysis. So you cherry pick your evidence and not just ignore other evidence, but outright attack it.

You're displaying classic dogmatic rationalizations. Well done!
Reality is toots. Those two don't get upset. They laugh a lot though :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

580 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,677
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,043
NFL Sober Coach: Building up the Stock in a Fl... 9 min The Addictions Coach 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min marge 532,684
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Rider on the Storm 172,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Catcher1 224,138
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min Karmarim 36,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min BenAdam 720,422
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••