“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#504740 Mar 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh..........look what just came in spreading that good ol' fashion "christian love", the threads resident hypocrite and pretender.
DR is too stupid to realize that EVERYONE thinks he is a jerk.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504741 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Think back to 8 hours ago when I patiently explained to you how journalism works. They share stories. In fact, they also give the first story credit - hence the Washington paper has a link to the UK paper.
Why don't you know this?
You didn't "patiently" explain anything to me lil' girl...all you did was make a fool of yourself and embarrass your friends to the point that they will not even step in on your behalf. Or haven't you noticed that in your arrogant display of hatred? OOPS!

You are a fulk up of extreme dimension.

Location hidden

#504742 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. I just might. I just might make time in the day for that.
No doubt!

No one in their right mind would want anything to do wit your mind or your body.

Have at it!

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#504743 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That would be the typical grade school reply folks should expect from your uneducated azz.
Ah, projection at its finest. So...did you graduate from grade 12? You never answered that, but you're so upset right now, I'm thinking you didn't. And it really bothers you. Given your gross misconceptions about the world, and your lack of education, I can imagine that you have some life issues with this.

Chin up! You can take some remedial high school courses. Or skip it entirely and go for a diploma somewhere.

Or you revile education and attack everyone who corrects your stupid, ignorant ideas. That seems to be working for you - keep it up.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#504744 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so desperate ta cover up yer countrymen's sins?
Japan and China are different countries and much different cultures.

Location hidden

#504745 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12? You really sound like you're too young to post on here.
No lil girl...I am much your elder.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#504746 Mar 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Its a dirty business by nature. I had studied pre-law and wanted to be an attorney for quite a while. Movies like "class action" made me consider corporate law as well but I felt my strength was being a trial attorney not fighting stacks of motions for years. But the more I thought about it the more I just couldnt see it. I would love to protect the little guy or even the guy that just messed up but how many scumbags would i have to help get free in order to do that? I would feel like i had some guilt in their future crimes. Or like u said, tearing apart innocents on the stand. Yet I found the other side way more repulsive as far as destroying innocent lives to keep my job and having someone else dictate to me who I charge. As it turned out I never had the option but even before then I just accepted that while the job needed to be done i couldnt do it
There are two sides to all positions as such ~ being a Finance Manager puts me in a vulnerable position if greed was in my sights. I could play games that may never be found, but then again, perhaps one day the auditors would find something... we have seen that happen many times in the past, and no doubt we will in the future. That is why I also included Finance Managers in my original posting, and saying that there are issues in all walks of life.

But, knowing that one is defending the criminal more often than the good guy, and then knowing they are guilty but giving their defence as innocent, would be beyond me. In saying that, I know that there needs to be criminal defence lawyers,'cause quite often the innocent guy is labelled guilty. Thank GOD DNA is solving many problems, and GOD stepping into the Courts has proved the best thing that ever happened to many innocent people, the best thing that ever happened to the victims, and the best thing that ever happened to prevent crime from re-occurring.

If one is a good defence lawyer and gets off the guilty, they are letting free criminals who have the ability and the capacity to commit the crimes again...... There are a lot of repercussions to getting the guilty off of their crimes, IMHO

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#504747 Mar 16, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written Skom and I agree with much of what you've written. What struck me was her description of Christians being a very good way to describe the most militant of 'atheists' here. I'm quite used to her passive aggressive ways and it's ok, that's just the way some people are, my MIL is far worse than anyone here. Directness is often reviled in society but I see it as being more honest myself. I have more to say on this but need to think on it a bit more and have another coffee :-)
.. debate is about issues, not personal destruction. I do not respond to posts which twist the truth or contain rude insults. That only leads to squabbling ..

HL wrote: "atheists use logic whereas Christians have only faith and a 2,000 year-old book to use in an argument. When you add science, the deck is stacked against the believer and then, let's face it, some become frustrated .."

.. in this statement, I introduce a fact - believers are at a disadvantage in a debate because God cannot be proven, the bible contains many contradictions and science has invalidated many scriptures ..

.. if you wish to continue this debate, state your position and why you find this statement offensive. If personal attacks are included, I will not respond ..

Location hidden

#504748 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker-boy, that post wasn't written to you.
GFit used ta it. If ya mention me I will reply.
These posts are public property.

Try ta remember that...if you don;'t want someone ta reply---don't post.

Location hidden

#504749 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have serious mental health issues. Seek help.
But that was obvious from your first post with "a nuclear war happened 10 000 years ago."
Ya! Ya shouldn't have insulted me ta start with> Ya think?

I let it go the first times.

Ya had it now bitch!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#504750 Mar 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your input is always welcome sister and I agree 100%....:)
gee thanx
Peace to you too!
[are you are work?]

Location hidden

#504751 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, really, China is not inside of Japan. You don't have to believe me on this one, just check any map.
There really is no excuse for this level of ignorance. Why don't you make up for your inequalities by haranguing and stalking me?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Post to everyone you can about how awful I am. That will demonstrate a high quality of character on your behalf.
2. Use inappropriate insults like "clunt" and "slut." That will show your fine moral standing.
3. When apologized to, attack full force and bring the insults to a higher level. That will demonstrate your honesty.
4. Use a lot of projection. Nothing stings so bad as when you're writing about yourself in every post to me.
I hope this short list will help you. Perhaps you can reach new heights of crazed angry dishonest stalker. But only time will tell.
The question isn't China or japan...

It is your extreme arrogance and denegration.

THAT will NOT be tolerated!

How ya like it sis?

#504752 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hah! Someone got's ta let ya know which way is up! I never expect ta survive the deluge in the first place--but I'll try ta help the rest of ya if I can...It is what it is...even of ya don't like what I gotta say...
I understand..... been there and done that, sort of :)

Location hidden

#504753 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, really, China is not in Japan.
They're actually different countries. Each nation has a different and unrelated language.
Here's some links you might find helpful:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
With patience and hard work, you too might learn about the world.
If and when you learn to have a bit of respect for others with whom you converse, then maybe I might change my approach toward you.

You have a LOOONG way to go to achieve that objective.

Life's a biotch ain't it?

#504754 Mar 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's easy to identify the real Christians, their posts reflect the teachings of Jesus ..
.. we have the ability to create. You might say, "God lets humans create." We can use that force for good or evil. It matters naught to me what your belief system is but what you create ..
I know ~ which is why there is shame thinking of some of the things that have been posted in the past.... it is those thoughts that are put into writing that should be avoided, if they are indeed, shameful :)

Location hidden

#504755 Mar 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Perhaps a link I provided mentioned it ~ not sure really as sometimes I just provide a few links. But in saying that, I am not saying it has never happened,'cause in reality, people eat some strange things for strange reasons, and a lot of animals suffer because of these cruel reasons. Many don't think of an aborted baby as anything but cells, we have seen that written many times, so eating them to many would not seem to be anything more improper than eating anything fit for consumption.
But I have been reading the posts since I started up this time,'cause it is Sunday and I have plenty of time..... Take care BT42, and keep your head above the water :)
LOL! I am hav'n a ball wit this one sis!

#504756 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not even a christer, and I am showing these people what a liar and manipulator you are.
It is a compliment calling us Christers :)

Location hidden

#504757 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are in full on meltdown, hey. Maybe take some time away from the computer - go for a walk. Breathe in, breathe out. That sort of thing.
Say ---Did yer Momma have any kids that lived?

Location hidden

#504758 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, projection at its finest. So...did you graduate from grade 12? You never answered that, but you're so upset right now, I'm thinking you didn't. And it really bothers you. Given your gross misconceptions about the world, and your lack of education, I can imagine that you have some life issues with this.
Chin up! You can take some remedial high school courses. Or skip it entirely and go for a diploma somewhere.
Or you revile education and attack everyone who corrects your stupid, ignorant ideas. That seems to be working for you - keep it up.
Well golly kid!

You asked for it!

I just provided your expected result.
Does yer momma tie a porkchop on yer neck so the dog will play with ya?

Location hidden

#504759 Mar 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan and China are different countries and much different cultures.
The idiot I am attacking is not.
I wouldn't do it of it wasn't well deserved...and it proves it more every minute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 765,448
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 555,180
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 5 min andet1987 49
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 20 min lookingloan123 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Rick in Kansas 263,691
women: who are the most attractive celebrities? 1 hr andet1987 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,169
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 8 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE