Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504748 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker-boy, that post wasn't written to you.
GFit used ta it. If ya mention me I will reply.
These posts are public property.

Try ta remember that...if you don;'t want someone ta reply---don't post.

Location hidden

#504749 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have serious mental health issues. Seek help.
But that was obvious from your first post with "a nuclear war happened 10 000 years ago."
Ya! Ya shouldn't have insulted me ta start with> Ya think?

I let it go the first times.

Ya had it now bitch!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#504750 Mar 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your input is always welcome sister and I agree 100%....:)
gee thanx
Peace to you too!
[are you are work?]

Location hidden

#504751 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, really, China is not inside of Japan. You don't have to believe me on this one, just check any map.
There really is no excuse for this level of ignorance. Why don't you make up for your inequalities by haranguing and stalking me?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Post to everyone you can about how awful I am. That will demonstrate a high quality of character on your behalf.
2. Use inappropriate insults like "clunt" and "slut." That will show your fine moral standing.
3. When apologized to, attack full force and bring the insults to a higher level. That will demonstrate your honesty.
4. Use a lot of projection. Nothing stings so bad as when you're writing about yourself in every post to me.
I hope this short list will help you. Perhaps you can reach new heights of crazed angry dishonest stalker. But only time will tell.
The question isn't China or japan...

It is your extreme arrogance and denegration.

THAT will NOT be tolerated!

How ya like it sis?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#504752 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hah! Someone got's ta let ya know which way is up! I never expect ta survive the deluge in the first place--but I'll try ta help the rest of ya if I can...It is what it is...even of ya don't like what I gotta say...
I understand..... been there and done that, sort of :)

Location hidden

#504753 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, really, China is not in Japan.
They're actually different countries. Each nation has a different and unrelated language.
Here's some links you might find helpful:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
With patience and hard work, you too might learn about the world.
If and when you learn to have a bit of respect for others with whom you converse, then maybe I might change my approach toward you.

You have a LOOONG way to go to achieve that objective.

Life's a biotch ain't it?

#504754 Mar 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's easy to identify the real Christians, their posts reflect the teachings of Jesus ..
.. we have the ability to create. You might say, "God lets humans create." We can use that force for good or evil. It matters naught to me what your belief system is but what you create ..
I know ~ which is why there is shame thinking of some of the things that have been posted in the past.... it is those thoughts that are put into writing that should be avoided, if they are indeed, shameful :)

Location hidden

#504755 Mar 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Perhaps a link I provided mentioned it ~ not sure really as sometimes I just provide a few links. But in saying that, I am not saying it has never happened,'cause in reality, people eat some strange things for strange reasons, and a lot of animals suffer because of these cruel reasons. Many don't think of an aborted baby as anything but cells, we have seen that written many times, so eating them to many would not seem to be anything more improper than eating anything fit for consumption.
But I have been reading the posts since I started up this time,'cause it is Sunday and I have plenty of time..... Take care BT42, and keep your head above the water :)
LOL! I am hav'n a ball wit this one sis!

#504756 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not even a christer, and I am showing these people what a liar and manipulator you are.
It is a compliment calling us Christers :)

Location hidden

#504757 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are in full on meltdown, hey. Maybe take some time away from the computer - go for a walk. Breathe in, breathe out. That sort of thing.
Say ---Did yer Momma have any kids that lived?

Location hidden

#504758 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, projection at its finest. So...did you graduate from grade 12? You never answered that, but you're so upset right now, I'm thinking you didn't. And it really bothers you. Given your gross misconceptions about the world, and your lack of education, I can imagine that you have some life issues with this.
Chin up! You can take some remedial high school courses. Or skip it entirely and go for a diploma somewhere.
Or you revile education and attack everyone who corrects your stupid, ignorant ideas. That seems to be working for you - keep it up.
Well golly kid!

You asked for it!

I just provided your expected result.
Does yer momma tie a porkchop on yer neck so the dog will play with ya?

Location hidden

#504759 Mar 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan and China are different countries and much different cultures.
The idiot I am attacking is not.
I wouldn't do it of it wasn't well deserved...and it proves it more every minute.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504760 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. I just might. I just might make time in the day for that.
some dudes eardrums thank you! There is not much a guy wont endure to get laid but some stuff is just too cruel:) I have a feeling you are the type of girl that says "well I have talked about me long enough, why dont you talk about me for a while"

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#504761 Mar 16, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I could disagree. But what I see for the last couple of years is simply a repeat of the first couple of years. I simply haven't been inspired to repeat myself ...and until something new comes along, I'm out of material.<quoted text>
1) I agree with your rights as a free-thinking human to follow your own heart.
2) Yes, I believe in a Supreme Being, and I believe mathematics is a divine language designed to lead us to an understanding of how things work.
3) I believe the Glass Ceiling is an injustice. I am secure in my gender and have no fear of intelligence regardless of where it originates.
But make no mistake, I am also a work in progress. Occasionally I open my mouth and get stupid all over myself.
So pls carry on & never mind the naysayers.
Thanks - good post.

If the discussion is about whether a deity exists, and both participants are equally versed in science and philosophy, then the belief or disbelief becomes expressed as an inference. At this point, it's impossible to objectively conclude one way or the other. I infer there aren't deities, because of the math and you infer there are (or "is" if it's just one).

So I agree with your above statement :)

In the social sciences we call things like the glass ceiling "structural inequalities" - built in discrimination that prevent people from achieving their full potential by limited their access to health, economic and food resources. Where they harm a person's ability to live, they're called "structural violence."

I'm an evolutionary anthropologist, so I see these social hierarchies as the outcome of evolution. All primates have them. But we humans are more intelligent so we can work hard to overcome them - but to do so, we must challenge our tacitly learned beliefs and ask questions like "why are there homeless? Where does money flow and what privilege does it procure?" etc.

#504762 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! I am hav'n a ball wit this one sis!
Keep your heart happy and your Soul singing love songs :) And a smile on your face ~ did you know it is hard to frown while you are smiling?

Location hidden

#504763 Mar 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. debate is about issues, not personal destruction. I do not respond to posts which twist the truth or contain rude insults. That only leads to squabbling ..
HL wrote: "atheists use logic whereas Christians have only faith and a 2,000 year-old book to use in an argument. When you add science, the deck is stacked against the believer and then, let's face it, some become frustrated .."
.. in this statement, I introduce a fact - believers are at a disadvantage in a debate because God cannot be proven, the bible contains many contradictions and science has invalidated many scriptures ..
.. if you wish to continue this debate, state your position and why you find this statement offensive. If personal attacks are included, I will not respond ..
Not in MY case it's not ! Its all about arrogant stupid rhetoric that has no place NOT being rebuffed! I will NOT stop until it is silenced.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504764 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should take the time to read this:
http://www.aaanet.org/about/WhatisAnthropolog...
its just glorified sociology, that is all.

Will you take the time to read updated research material before refuting it? even for a 3rd grader that would be required, why do you think you get a pass?

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#504765 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No lil girl...I am much your elder.
Quick! Someone call the wwaaaaaaaaambulance! If we don't stop Black Thunder's meltdown, who knows what's going to happen!

https://www.google.co.jp/search...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504766 Mar 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you call me a bigot at one point?
that was your friend
Dr [do little]. You're just a fraud.

Location hidden

#504767 Mar 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I understand..... been there and done that, sort of :)
Hah hah ha ! I been shot up plenty sis...this crap ain't nuth'n!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 877,546
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lyndi 177,843
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 41,127
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min confrinting with ... 603,118
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min sangili karuppan 7,612
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min Gary Coaldigger 7,899
The Christian Atheist debate 53 min too lazy to log in 3,778
More from around the web