“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504097 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you were caught a few pages back passing off someone else's work as your own.
Are you confused or a liar ?
Where is it? if its a few pages back, find the writing.

Or are you the liar we always knew you were.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504098 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ~ you discount everyone else's experiences in these areas because you don't feel them? Don't worry, you are not alone..... you are a part of your forest, and I am a part of my forest, and they are on opposite sides of the fence. Thank GOD :)
Hey serah! responding here cus running short on time. glad to see u!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#504099 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 503568
<quoted text>
Good choice.
Good editing

#504100 Mar 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hfn. Hope you are well. I've been blessed with a new position driving for a local charity that helps the hungry. Gods love.
Well done Chris, it is great when we love our jobs :) I work for a community owned company, so all of our profits go to charities, schools, sporting clubs, the elderly etc etc and it is a great feeling indeed!! GOD is indeed awesome :)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#504101 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Understatement. I think the goal should be to get all of them to white sheet us. G said it best, this is starting to closely resemble a water balloon fight.
Yep. It has really gotten ridicules.

And life goes on. LOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#504102 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The word 'Christian' doesn't mean much any more. Do you follow your heart ? The heart knows few words.
I know..huh?
I felt funny even typing I was a Christian.

Labels and all..

I forever follow my heart.
I believe we are born with our heart's content-
we either have love for this or that.........or
this one or that one..
-or not!

We are not mere cookie cutter creations.

There's room for us all.
In Heaven..yes..?

:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#504103 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree they are not here because they love JESUS, but they still on occasions bring out debates that are worthwhile reading and replying to. They give us cause to research our own answers to questions they may raise, and in the mean time, they are replying to those posters in their own ways, and as I said, we are getting to know them.
I think you should care less about homosexuals and care more about debating the Blessings we have in life ~ tell us of your own Spiritual experiences; messages from your loved ones that have passed over, animal stories..... there is much to feed us with, Adam, rather than making the same statement over and over again. It is becoming as monotonous as Dr Shrinks farts :)
Good for you; I mean it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504104 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think many realise how much of the congregational tythings are given to charities and to those in need, or to buy hospital equipment or just in general, help out the poor and needy.
There are many related to the Churches who live on threepence..... and they donate their whole lives to help others. They are only interested in the forest, not those who make up the forest, so I can now understand their reasoning.
I hear ya. I know many who live near poverty as they truly take their vows and charitess seriously. Im sure there are scammers out there but it makes no sense Ians would continue to give to a church he knew was stealing. Looks like just another lie to smear as a group. sad but bigotry often is (T) PEACE
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#504105 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We need to protect our Children, at all times, and we know they are influenced by those around them. It is not being judgmental, it is just being honest. But we cannot judge homosexuals, that is between each of them and GOD, just as our own lives are between each of us and GOD. There is no difference on how we will be Judged; and just like any lesson we are tested on, we will be marked on our answers. I think that is extremely fair and an appropriate way to end one life and start a new one.
Just as there are wise, aged old Soul babies, there will be wiser Spiritual beings, and in fact, perhaps, this wiseness is passed on from generation to generation, in the continued progress of DNA. We are progressing in some ways, and regressing in others, IMHO
Good answer but is this not what Satan wants? The lost of our worlds. People who went astray and we are not allowed to criticize them.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#504106 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yep so transparent. Good to see ya my friend:)
:)
You too

#504107 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I should have said "I" find it boring.
LOL; just another load of science tripe :)

#504109 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Hola, amigo. Good answer.
Yeah, I like it here, too.
I thought Catcher1 is a lawyer from what he has been posting. Either way, he lied. And you call it a good posting. Ahhh; it is the forest thing again.....
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#504110 Mar 15, 2013
Should we tolerate everything and say itīs not our business. What would happen with our societies our friends and families?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504111 Mar 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sure. I can pay you extra compliments.
Is this like a pseudo-circle jerk?

#504112 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always show respect for the court.
But bow? Never.
You never bow to the judge, even if he bows at you? And you are a criminal lawyer? I don't believe you.

#504113 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many, many times.
Under the U.S. legal system, guilt is determined at a trial.
We have a presumption of innocence, and all defendants are entitled to counsel.
Why do you ask?
You have a job that I would never undertake...... you protect the guilty and let the innocent suffer? We have different internal integrity, Catcher1.

#504114 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I ever lied? Yes.
But I try to make it a practice not to lie.
But you defend the guilty many many times and try not to make it a practice? You have made it your livelihood, but just don't realise it.

#504115 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, mac.
This thread is much fun.
It is, I am enjoying myself immensely :O)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#504116 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Catcher1 is a lawyer from what he has been posting. Either way, he lied. And you call it a good posting. Ahhh; it is the forest thing again.....
I lied?

When and how?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504117 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I would agree with you. We have higher standards for decency and honesty than those Christians. It wouldn't be such an issue - it's generally understood that the world has scum in it - except that these people are claiming the moral high ground for themselves while wagging their crooked little fingers at unbelievers. I like retroflexing it and sticking it in their sanctimonious eyes.
Are you talking about Hiding or the cristers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,282
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Clearwater 174,180
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min Johnny 3,346
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 42 min Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min AussieBobby 260,119
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE