you will live in confinement too,
like the Ooompa Loompa doo-ba-dee-doo!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#504191 Mar 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Hey, dude!
:-)
You wanna help me catch some more Oompa Loompas?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#504192 Mar 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna help me catch some more Oompa Loompas?
Okay.
The island sank, but I know where there are some survivors.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#504193 Mar 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Oompa loompa gobble-dee-doo,
I've got another riddle for you,
what do you get when you pay the full price,
dolling out dollars just to be nice,
wouldn't you rather get a discount,
maybe keeping the whole amount!
...the way that a thief does.
Oompa loompa diddle-dee-dot,
if you pick pockets you will get caught,
you will live in confinement too,
like the Ooompa Loompa doo-ba-dee-doo!
Hehehe.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#504194 Mar 16, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/north-dakota-close-bann... Hey,Arkansas,North Dakota's trying to top us in saving the unborn babies! Just couldn't stand Arkansas being the best in the race to stop the MURDERS of the unborn,but praise the Lord Jesus Christ for North Dakota's efforts!!!:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#504195 Mar 16, 2013
~Mornin...~

“Your intuition is your best friend.”

~ Yogi Tea

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#504196 Mar 16, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I want to feel your presence in my life in a greater way. I want more of you, to draw closer to you. I want to keep my priorities straight, to have my sight focused on you and my life to revolve around you. Please help me to balance my life--my work, church, family, friends, ministry time, and devotional time with you. Please give me wisdom and strength to do what is right in all that I must do. And I thank you, God, for guiding me and blessing me in so many ways, and for working in me to do your good will. In Jesus' name I pray and praise you. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#504197 Mar 16, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#504198 Mar 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't me.
I have a solid alibi.
Hey Mac....Good to see you

Yea I'd say you do.....I'd think in 63 you were a young man in Ireland

:-)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#504199 Mar 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure about white sheeting anyone..
...yikes.
Seems so final.
I saw someone in juicy/ Illimin..
far worse than she could ever try to impose on yoursef,IANS,
HFY...right from her first post..
Not saying I am any better.. but, just sayin..
.. yes,'white sheeting' someone is quite final. Some posters have absolutely nothing of value to share and only post assaults that hurt people and defile the human spirit ..

.. bullies try to control people through verbal abuse and think they'll gain more social recognition for negative behaviors than from positive ones ..

.. on this thread, Dr. Shrink has bullied most everyone yet posters continue to interact with him. Sometimes it's hard to shrug off his insults, name-calling and remarks but if you don't read his vile posts and ignore him, he loses all his power ..

.. set an example for the children in your life, white sheet Dr. Shrink and all the bullies ..
mike

AOL

#504200 Mar 16, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mike,
How do you come up with that conclusion? Whenever a gift is given, the giver gives it but the recipient has to reach out and accept it. Have a nice day mike
Thanks

"The gift of life", did you reach for that?

If unbeknownst to you I paid a "bill" of your's, would you be needed?

The so-called gift of salvation, you can do nothing to receive it.
mike

AOL

#504201 Mar 16, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever can you possibly mean?
The choice is yours.

With Established Harem

#504202 Mar 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We need to protect our Children, at all times, and we know they are influenced by those around them. It is not being judgmental, it is just being honest. But we cannot judge homosexuals, that is between each of them and GOD, just as our own lives are between each of us and GOD. There is no difference on how we will be Judged; and just like any lesson we are tested on, we will be marked on our answers. I think that is extremely fair and an appropriate way to end one life and start a new one.
Just as there are wise, aged old Soul babies, there will be wiser Spiritual beings, and in fact, perhaps, this wiseness is passed on from generation to generation, in the continued progress of DNA. We are progressing in some ways, and regressing in others, IMHO
.. your brother knows exactly how you feel ..

.. rarely do I give suggestions because, in my experience, that gets me in trouble. So, please accept the next paragraph as an insight into your brother ..

.. no matter how much you try to intellectualize it, I know you do not approve of your brother's orientation. If you ever want a solid relationship with him, simply tolerating his preference won't do it. He knows you reject a major component of who he is and the walls of separation will never fall until you understand and accept who he is ..

With Established Harem

#504203 Mar 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who the heck needs here idiots like you?
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts from Mac have been pretty nice DS. We can all take up for ourselves but I think he is courteous unless maybe someone asks for it.HFN
.. good job !!..

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#504204 Mar 16, 2013
The Farm Assist
Part ?/Last

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGG GGGGGG

(blood-curdling scream) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

==========

Rewinding to beginning...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#504205 Mar 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes,'white sheeting' someone is quite final. Some posters have absolutely nothing of value to share and only post assaults that hurt people and defile the human spirit ..
.. bullies try to control people through verbal abuse and think they'll gain more social recognition for negative behaviors than from positive ones ..
.. on this thread, Dr. Shrink has bullied most everyone yet posters continue to interact with him. Sometimes it's hard to shrug off his insults, name-calling and remarks but if you don't read his vile posts and ignore him, he loses all his power ..
.. set an example for the children in your life, white sheet Dr. Shrink and all the bullies ..
Teddy and HFY too?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#504206 Mar 16, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>The choice is yours.
What choice?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#504207 Mar 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
A scientific paper from 13yrs ago is garbage if updated research have been done on the same subject and published..
duhhhhhhh. That is basic professor.
I'm not a professor.

Second, the research I linked you to was from the guy you claim demonstrated that souls exist.

Let me repeat: the research paper I referenced and quoted is from YOUR SOURCE.

I love that you are calling him trash now. You're quite funny.

:)

I think his argument is trash, too. Oh...that's also your argument.
The fact that you either do not know that or won't admit it shows intellectual failure and deception on your part.
No, I admit it. Your argument is trash.
You can keep writing about my writing if you want to.
Thanks. Your writing is poor.
I will keep writing about your false credentials as a scientist, your ignorance and lack of knowledge concerning the latest scientific discoveries, your denial of science, and the overall dumbing down of you and your village of idiots.
I have *real* credentials as a scientist. If you're so into lying, that's cool, I guess. It's sort of what religions force you to do, if you're adamant that they should be taken literally.

I don't actually deny science - it's funny that you write that. Again, of the two of us, I'm the only one linking scientific research papers to this site.
You're worse than thrash, you steal futures.Go find the meaning of the word ethics and stop ruining lives.
I'm sorry...let's get this straight...I "steal futures." I'm a future thief?

I steal futures by correcting people's poor understanding of science?

Dude, you have to stop sniffing gasoline. It's destroying what's left of your brain. That's my professional opinion - I'm not a medical doctor, but I'm pretty sure you fume free basing isn't healthy.

Some stable somewhere

#504208 Mar 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
PS - then in the aftermath of that global fiasco, all the lib hand-wringering euros come to the USA and begin to spread the same worthless, destructive & devil-approved theology here!!!
.... devil-approved theology???

huh?

Some stable somewhere

#504209 Mar 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oh! so because you call me a fraud I can't call you a fraud even if I do believe you're really a fraud? me laughing! lol.
What I'm doing is working? really? does that mean you're going to quit your job and stop stealing young people's future, teaching them garbage that is either outdated, will be outdated and they can't use in the present or future scientific arena?
You dare not say what college you teach, I would personally make a complaint against you, what you teach and inform the parents that are spending their hard earned sweat and tears money to support fraudulent science that you're presenting to shapeable hearts and minds.
Its professors like you reason why parents are so worried about sending their children to certain colleges because they run into pseudo-scientist like yourself that teach their children nonsense that they can't use and waste their money to boot.
You're despicable, Shame on you.
It's because of people like that you that I enjoy teaching evolution. The young need to be told how science works. And if it hurts scumbags like yourself who lie about science and only want to hurt the world, I feel all the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Bongo 52,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 42 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 56 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 59 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web