Comments
484,521 - 484,540 of 600,152 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#504055 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>That's your job. We're just midwifing the process.
I seriously doubt if you would even comprehend my job, much less successfully guess what it might be. I do enjoy watching you try though :-)

Earth

#504056 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>That's your job. We're just midwifing the process.
That's also another lie. Just thought I'd point it out.

Earth

#504057 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>Oh look. Algernon died. The verbs are gone again. Welcome back, Balki.
How intelligent you are, mocking his writing. That's it? That's all you've got? Pathetic.

Earth

#504058 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>LOL.

I think I made him feel insecure about it. He got help.
Projection coupled with imitation.

No ones asks for help here. Only you and Catcher and co.. I just enjoy irony and like posting with friends, I wouldn't bother with your idiocy otherwise.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#504059 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's ok. Your experiences are as valid as anyone else's. And as important - more so, to you.
:)
Thanks.
I know it's ok.

I do not a see a reason for the people claiming a faith and
religion here on- wsjlm- to be judging another's walk here on this
beautifil
sphere called earth..

I love reading your posts and am happy to make your acquaintance.

I am a Christian - yet according to many on this thread..
I am not..

Which is what is keeping me coming back here- lately.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#504060 Mar 15, 2013

O Christians! Listen to this question! A MUST WATCH!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#504061 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mad?
No Adam. I am not mad at you at all. I think you are extremely confused, like many people.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504062 Mar 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skombolis,
LOL, I see you see through them too. So do others. They make it so easy.
Double standards don`t you know. LOL
HFN
Yep so transparent. Good to see ya my friend:)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#504063 Mar 15, 2013
Just dropping in to say "Shalowm." And for the record, I'm not ignoring anybody. As of now, I'm still on page 24262. I'll get to your posts when I get there. But, until then, shalowm everybody.

Until next time...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#504064 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
It's never been about individual people. It's about ideologies.....
Interesting.

What seems to be the major disconnect between most of us our focus on the issues.

You have a sociological interest, I have a historical interest, Hiding has a biological interest and we often misunderstand each other. How do we honestly expect those who have an emotional/spiritual interest to understand us... or us them ?

As an anthroplogist I am 'supposed to be' trained to remain an aloof observer yet find that all but impossible here. How much do I expect the 'untrained' to be unbiased when I can;t even do that ?

I am not condemning anyone I just think many of the arguements here a result of a clash of paradigms.

Perhaps it is because we are so alike that we tend to harp on the differences. When I read MAc's post about New Guinea cannibalism I was reminded of when I researched the Fore' tribes I found it sad that a horrible disease was transmitted by what was a very loving and respectful funeral ritual.
They were so different I could stand back and appreciate, understand and empathize with them as humans much more than if they wore suits and dresses and ate their loved one's remains at a Victrian dining table...'that' would have been perceived by me as repulsive.

Sorry to ramble.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#504065 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No Adam. I am not mad at you at all. I think you are extremely confused, like many people.
Says the right one.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#504066 Mar 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I know it's ok.
I do not a see a reason for the people claiming a faith and
religion here on- wsjlm- to be judging another's walk here on this
beautifil
sphere called earth..
I love reading your posts and am happy to make your acquaintance.
I am a Christian - yet according to many on this thread..
I am not..
Which is what is keeping me coming back here- lately.
Le_Le,

You, Annie and NoStress, are all decent, thoughtful, caring, tolerant Christians.

Skeptics (a better term than atheist, in my view) generally do look at people as people.

Along the road, we have been fortunate to know several others who are "among the good": Al Garcia,
RockStarAwesome come to mind (neither posts here).

I'm fortunate to share this world with them, and with you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#504067 Mar 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If rooster crows three times when he's hungry,how many miles does he walk for a glass of water in the winter when there's a lunar moon at midnight?
351 pancakes.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#504068 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! Can I have a water balloon?
< Spats JLu with a balloon > Didn't realize how cold it was in here. LOL

Location hidden

#504069 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not alone.
For all the reasons Karl gave, I finally felt compelled to draw the Catcher white sheet over Juicy several days ago.
Not sure about white sheeting anyone..
...yikes.

Seems so final.

I saw someone in juicy/ Illimin..
far worse than she could ever try to impose on yoursef,IANS,
HFY...right from her first post..

Not saying I am any better.. but, just sayin..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#504070 Mar 15, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread has been around the Horn.
What you've witnessed is a cakewalk. It'll be okay.
Agreed.

A couple fist fights but nothing like the rumbles that have stained these walls red in the past.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#504071 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
What seems to be the major disconnect between most of us our focus on the issues.
You have a sociological interest, I have a historical interest, Hiding has a biological interest and we often misunderstand each other. How do we honestly expect those who have an emotional/spiritual interest to understand us... or us them ?
As an anthroplogist I am 'supposed to be' trained to remain an aloof observer yet find that all but impossible here. How much do I expect the 'untrained' to be unbiased when I can;t even do that ?
I am not condemning anyone I just think many of the arguements here a result of a clash of paradigms.
Perhaps it is because we are so alike that we tend to harp on the differences. When I read MAc's post about New Guinea cannibalism I was reminded of when I researched the Fore' tribes I found it sad that a horrible disease was transmitted by what was a very loving and respectful funeral ritual.
They were so different I could stand back and appreciate, understand and empathize with them as humans much more than if they wore suits and dresses and ate their loved one's remains at a Victrian dining table...'that' would have been perceived by me as repulsive.
Sorry to ramble.
You pepper not a salt me then!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#504072 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
How intelligent you are, mocking his writing. That's it? That's all you've got? Pathetic.
He was pointing out Trifecta's not citing a cut and paste article in perfect English as his own.

A perfectly valid attack, that was.
As for the rest, carry on. < hands JLu a balloon >

Location hidden

#504073 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen no evidence or proof suggesting you know much of anything. Seems you were a lousy deluded Christian and are now a lousier deluded 'secular humanist'. You just seem to love causing strife. As long as you agree with yourself...
I see him as someone disenchanted with the Christian faith..

Is it his ,IANS's job to stroke Christianity?

Is Christianity as weak as you people on wsjlm are making it seem to be?

Toughen up..

I find you silly..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504074 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, they did help me. You all did. You're a little out
Yes, it does have to do with morals and their correlation
What? I don't practice medicine or comment like I do. I comment like I know medicine and have practiced it. And I do speak for a group - everybody that agrees with me.
Do you really want to do battle, Dim? Stay down. Get back on the mat.
Wow your dementia is kicking in again huh? You claimed the other day people put their lives in your hands. And my post about your codependency has nothing to do with morals, try to follow along Doolittle! lol on your explanation for why you always speak in plural. it is your desperate need to think you speak for a group that motivates it. Other people make comments im sure others agree with and they dont have the need to refer to themselfs as plural. now you want me on a mat? Hey at least you went a post without mentioning my genitals! LOL Who is putting their lives in your hands?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 733,765
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 5,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 539,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 226,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 258,147
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 16 min Pipebomb 68
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min Senecus 2,516
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Jim Justice 118,092
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 22 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••