Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504086 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~~grin~~~~

[I talked to Jesus, who told me he loves us atheists more than you haters]

~~~grin~~~~

This one is just too easy man. I feeling sorry for you, so I not even going to point out all the digs I can set on you from that one sentence and how it pertains to you a supposed [atheist]

I'm sure you joking writer, but if is even in joking, you keep talking to Jesus. He might scare you one day and answer, but you keep it up.

i
y
a
i
!
Check it out, in just three days his "church" has gone from welcoming everyone to being prejudiced... Laughing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504087 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>>>>chuckles.. .and they are really cute too.
Yeah they are, clever lil' critters :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#504088 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>So you heard from Homeland Security?
Lame. Try harder. I reject your country. Shouldn't be too hard to comprehend, you did. Or was that yet another lie?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504089 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He was pointing out Trifecta's not citing a cut and paste article in perfect English as his own.
???
This makes absolutely no sense.

And you're really a professor? then why do you write frankly so much crap most of the times? Were you a professor on the short bus?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#504090 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Scientists say it is not in their DNA, but they only understand such a small % of our DNA and how it activates that they are only guessing. Again.
Agreed.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#504091 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Everyone here was raised by own mom and dad.
If we let gays adopt children that would be like if you free a criminal from the prison. They would abuse the child from the beginning.
We do not negotiate with gays, nor do we make friendship with them.
We need to protect our Children, at all times, and we know they are influenced by those around them. It is not being judgmental, it is just being honest. But we cannot judge homosexuals, that is between each of them and GOD, just as our own lives are between each of us and GOD. There is no difference on how we will be Judged; and just like any lesson we are tested on, we will be marked on our answers. I think that is extremely fair and an appropriate way to end one life and start a new one.

Just as there are wise, aged old Soul babies, there will be wiser Spiritual beings, and in fact, perhaps, this wiseness is passed on from generation to generation, in the continued progress of DNA. We are progressing in some ways, and regressing in others, IMHO

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#504092 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...When I state a claim in a discussion, I either post a link or a book where those claims can be found...
Too bad you were caught a few pages back passing off someone else's work as your own.

Are you confused or a liar ?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#504093 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who the heck needs here idiots like you?
The posts from Mac have been pretty nice DS. We can all take up for ourselves but I think he is courteous unless maybe someone asks for it.
HFN

#504094 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Or why do you think come ppl like Wilderide Happy Lesbo hidinfromyou to this thread here everyday? Because they love Jesus? Nah nice thought.
I agree they are not here because they love JESUS, but they still on occasions bring out debates that are worthwhile reading and replying to. They give us cause to research our own answers to questions they may raise, and in the mean time, they are replying to those posters in their own ways, and as I said, we are getting to know them.

I think you should care less about homosexuals and care more about debating the Blessings we have in life ~ tell us of your own Spiritual experiences; messages from your loved ones that have passed over, animal stories..... there is much to feed us with, Adam, rather than making the same statement over and over again. It is becoming as monotonous as Dr Shrinks farts :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#504095 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out, in just three days his "church" has gone from welcoming everyone to being prejudiced... Laughing.
:) Something ain't it.

There are one or two of these atheists that are so discombobulated now on the billboard, I'm just going to lay off them for a few days for them to get their bearings straight. I truly feel pity for them.

I think their pride won't let them leave,their abject failure and humiliation would seem so obvious. Yet they coming here everyday Christians are just teeing off on them now. They have totally fallen apart and stuck.

Can't say I don't enjoy seeing them like this though, but I going to pull back, just a little bit.

#504096 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
how did i know you would pretend not to understand
How can I make it easier for you?
You claimed the 10% of your income that gave to your church every year was in actuality going to enrich the priest and his family. Priests don't have families btw. So my question is, if you knew the money was basically being stolen, why did you continue to give it to that church? Either that makes you really stupid or you made up the story about your church being corrupt now because you thought it would further your cause but instead you just got caught lying
I don't think many realise how much of the congregational tythings are given to charities and to those in need, or to buy hospital equipment or just in general, help out the poor and needy.

There are many related to the Churches who live on threepence..... and they donate their whole lives to help others. They are only interested in the forest, not those who make up the forest, so I can now understand their reasoning.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#504097 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you were caught a few pages back passing off someone else's work as your own.
Are you confused or a liar ?
Where is it? if its a few pages back, find the writing.

Or are you the liar we always knew you were.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504098 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ~ you discount everyone else's experiences in these areas because you don't feel them? Don't worry, you are not alone..... you are a part of your forest, and I am a part of my forest, and they are on opposite sides of the fence. Thank GOD :)
Hey serah! responding here cus running short on time. glad to see u!

#504099 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 503568
<quoted text>
Good choice.
Good editing

#504100 Mar 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hfn. Hope you are well. I've been blessed with a new position driving for a local charity that helps the hungry. Gods love.
Well done Chris, it is great when we love our jobs :) I work for a community owned company, so all of our profits go to charities, schools, sporting clubs, the elderly etc etc and it is a great feeling indeed!! GOD is indeed awesome :)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#504101 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Understatement. I think the goal should be to get all of them to white sheet us. G said it best, this is starting to closely resemble a water balloon fight.
Yep. It has really gotten ridicules.

And life goes on. LOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#504102 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The word 'Christian' doesn't mean much any more. Do you follow your heart ? The heart knows few words.
I know..huh?
I felt funny even typing I was a Christian.

Labels and all..

I forever follow my heart.
I believe we are born with our heart's content-
we either have love for this or that.........or
this one or that one..
-or not!

We are not mere cookie cutter creations.

There's room for us all.
In Heaven..yes..?

:)

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#504103 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree they are not here because they love JESUS, but they still on occasions bring out debates that are worthwhile reading and replying to. They give us cause to research our own answers to questions they may raise, and in the mean time, they are replying to those posters in their own ways, and as I said, we are getting to know them.
I think you should care less about homosexuals and care more about debating the Blessings we have in life ~ tell us of your own Spiritual experiences; messages from your loved ones that have passed over, animal stories..... there is much to feed us with, Adam, rather than making the same statement over and over again. It is becoming as monotonous as Dr Shrinks farts :)
Good for you; I mean it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#504104 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think many realise how much of the congregational tythings are given to charities and to those in need, or to buy hospital equipment or just in general, help out the poor and needy.
There are many related to the Churches who live on threepence..... and they donate their whole lives to help others. They are only interested in the forest, not those who make up the forest, so I can now understand their reasoning.
I hear ya. I know many who live near poverty as they truly take their vows and charitess seriously. Im sure there are scammers out there but it makes no sense Ians would continue to give to a church he knew was stealing. Looks like just another lie to smear as a group. sad but bigotry often is (T) PEACE
Adam

Germany

#504105 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We need to protect our Children, at all times, and we know they are influenced by those around them. It is not being judgmental, it is just being honest. But we cannot judge homosexuals, that is between each of them and GOD, just as our own lives are between each of us and GOD. There is no difference on how we will be Judged; and just like any lesson we are tested on, we will be marked on our answers. I think that is extremely fair and an appropriate way to end one life and start a new one.
Just as there are wise, aged old Soul babies, there will be wiser Spiritual beings, and in fact, perhaps, this wiseness is passed on from generation to generation, in the continued progress of DNA. We are progressing in some ways, and regressing in others, IMHO
Good answer but is this not what Satan wants? The lost of our worlds. People who went astray and we are not allowed to criticize them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 104,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web