Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#503962 Mar 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hfn. Hope you are well. I've been blessed with a new position driving for a local charity that helps the hungry. Gods love.
Hey Chris,
That is great. I’m glad to hear it. Do you drive locally or to other States too? I have Kin that liked driving Semi’s and one that didn’t. Does your wife go with you sometimes? I think I would if my husband drove one.
HFN
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#503963 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Adam, we have known you were a hate-filled pig for much longer than that.
You stupid liberal you want war. You get war
Adam

#503964 Mar 15, 2013
this thread makes feel like this

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#503965 Mar 15, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
I fart up your nose.
You've got to be a Christian. Welcome to the thread.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503966 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ape.
Yes you are. Your constant beating of your chest in frustration, your small and infantile mind, and the scratching of your head in the elusion of anything close to reality was a dead givaway.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503967 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, we have reached at least one point of agreement.
That's one small step in the right direction.
We have reached a point of agreement long time ago, and that is to agree to disagree.

Fennario

#503968 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well IANS, Canadians are to us in the USA like Samaritans are to Jews, close enough to afford certain privilledgess as if they were one of us but distant enough to ridicule.
Mexico is much too different to be acceptable as kin, so feel free to purchase as many as you wish. Outside the southern growinf season is when the price will be lowest.
I know a lot of Canadians, most from Toronto it seems. Somebody today was telling me that the Blue Jays have made an exceptional number of off-season acquisitions and are well poised to win it all. He invited me to Toronto for the Series.

We don't tease them, but we chuckle at some of their ways. They're the only ones who wear black socks with sandals. And they wear a lot of floppy canvas hats and like to walk with sticks that look like ski poles. I don't know what those are all about.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#503969 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I do have a digital-epi kit just in case.
Seriously though, that sucks. <hug>
Hey, I am good with it my friend! The word just makes me itch for some reason ;O) When it first happened we had to throw out everything from rugs to the washers in all the sinks..had no idea how much stuff has latex in it!! At times socks can still bite me, but otherwise I am good!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503970 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vatican has its own troubles, having to pay off the victims of priest sexual abuse.
What a bunch of perverts.
Reprimand all you want. I talked to Jesus, who told me he loves us atheists more than you haters (if I understood his Aramaic correctly, I'm a little rusty on it).
The Holy Church of Catcher is the answer. No room for you though.
~~~grin~~~~

[I talked to Jesus, who told me he loves us atheists more than you haters]

~~~grin~~~~

This one is just too easy man. I feeling sorry for you, so I not even going to point out all the digs I can set on you from that one sentence and how it pertains to you a supposed [atheist]

I'm sure you joking writer, but if is even in joking, you keep talking to Jesus. He might scare you one day and answer, but you keep it up.

i
y
a
i
!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503971 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lab rats are really funny, my sister made this video... Never mind...
>>>chuckles...and they are really cute too.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503973 Mar 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>So true, that is why is why the holiest of men and women do generally marry, but the idea of many becoming preists just for the idea of having access to young boys is really beyond disgusting and comtemptible, but as far as the true church goes, the Bible warns that ungodly men crepted in unawares who were ordained for this condemnation, sad real sad and pathetic.
Yeah, and its happening all the time.

The only way to describe it is Demonic. Because if a man go through all the rigors of becoming a priest, just to have access to young boys, that is the essence of a predator. But I have heard commentary on that factor, and it has some legitimacy.

Of course we have seen others pastors get overwhelmed by money, greed, women, etc. I'm sure they may have had good intentions when they decided to heed the calling of God to preach. But a preacher or pastor or church leader, is a big red fat target for the enemy. And he going to go after them, hard. and sometime Satan overwhelm them.

Lawest writer, all I can say is that, the longer I in this journey with Jesus Christ, the more I think about this verse...1st peter 5:8

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Is a serious serious verse that. And I no have no fear of the enemy, but I respect him.
Adam

#503975 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you
it is possible that your pope francis will send you letter to be his apostle and Pope FRANCIS A...KISSER

Fennario

#503976 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
It's official. I am never setting foot on American soil.
So you heard from Homeland Security?

Fennario

#503977 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
IDOTS ON WALFARE LIKE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK HIGH ENGLISH
Amazing.

[Taps glass]
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#503978 Mar 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NoStress,
You always were capable of reading me very well. How have you been? I just got back from taking my daughters pit bull to the Vet that I work for. He was neuterd yesterday and wasn't feeling very good, he was lethargic and vomiting so he died on the way to the Vets Office. I took the day off so I can get caught up on my school work but stayed at work until the necropsy was over so we could know what killed him. The poor boy had an Aortic Aneurysm caused from Spirocerca lupi. It was so sad!! Sammy was my 10 year old grandsons dog and he had to be told when he got home from school. Now I have to go get caught up on my school work. God Bless You NS,
Our ten year old pit bull mastive died last month with the same symptoms. It was on a Sunday, he passed Monday when we were going to take him to the vet, we found him dead. I wonder if that happens with that type of dog? He looked so strong, and never had problems before that. He always ate good. Sorry your grandson's dog died.
Adam

#503979 Mar 15, 2013
Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself or the son of God - Trinity False

The Bible was corrupted and manipulated by Rabbiner and corrupt jews.

Fennario

#503981 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
RCC
is ruled by homsexaul -phedofile and child molestation mafia demandind constantly money from vatican for keeping silence,
pope german nazi boy scout gave up to be pope,because they threaten him to sodomize, reap him out of all privilages and let him to die slowly,
he run away from Vatican like all Nazis from germany after 1945
mostly 95% RCC bishops and priests are phedofile, homsexuals,child molestors,and masturbators
END OF CHURCH AGES IN SPIRITUAL SENSE IS GONE FROM LATE 1988
TODAY THOSE CHURCHES ARE PREPARED TO BE ROBED AND TAKEN ALL RICHES AWAY FROM WORLWIDE CHRISTIANITY PRODUCT OF DEVIL
ATHEISTIC GOVERMENT FORCES CONTROLING IN UNO WHOLE WORLD,
WILL DESTROY ALL RELIGION FROM THE FACE OF THIS WORLD
Thanks for sharing.

Ask your doctor if Zyprexa is right for you.
Adam

#503982 Mar 15, 2013
Jesus was a human character and not a divine.Jesus was blessed by god and his servant. Not god himself

Fennario

#503983 Mar 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ G... who woulda thunk it? Praise God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nmmcyOh-20MXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Miss Israel 2013
I wonder if she says "yo, yo, yo" or "oy, oy, oy"?

Lord, forgive me for that there. And be with the pygmies in New Guinea.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#503984 Mar 15, 2013
Apparently not much has changed during my absence from this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 600,192
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,979
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 40,910
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Insults Are Easier 272,452
Poll Are cops and their families above the law? 31 min lawyers gone wild 1
Rajkot gay Topix 37 min vicky4950 201
The Christian Atheist debate 39 min yoskowitz 5 column 2,093
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web