Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#503850 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure he said 'kids'. Priest and his kids. Because my first thought was priests can't marry and have kids. I just assumed family as in wife and kids. Although I would have to go back and look to be certain
I don't know what anybody else said, or what your first thought was, or what you assumed.

I was merely responding to the statement you made:

"Priests don't have families btw."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503851 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually convinced me that the existence of deities cannot be proven. Prior to that, I thought that evidence enough could rule them out with 100% certainty.
But, I have to admit, it's not quite 100% certainty - it's just that, as the limit approaches 100%, when are we going to admit they just don't exist.
And certainly not as any human has ever envisioned them. Do you remember that phrase? Something like "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." So the only conclusion is that deities are ultra-intelligent, high technology wielding, near immortal beings. Or, they're magical and our science is totally wrong.
oy!, you think everyone is as stupid and ignorant as you and your klan of village idiots?

You scared to death the God of Christianity is real that's why you can't stay away from the billboard.

People don't argue with people that they are almost 100% sure they are wrong. You the idiot and you other village idiots come here because of your gross insecurity leading to your inferior complex about Christianity and the God of Christianity. me laughing!

That's why you're scared to death of the latest science because science destroys your beliefs. That's the reason you became unhinged, paranoid and a meltdown so bad you [hide] from the billboard for like three days because you felt so absolutely stupid and embarrassed and them you come back angry because you know you looked so foolish and dumb haha.

There will be peer reviewed scientific this year that the soul/psyche/self is a separate entity from the human brain, which will be the beginning of deeming your beliefs absurd and your beliefs will be laughed out of the scientific and intellectual arena. You silly wanna be fake and fraud. Quit your job and stop robbing young people of a future and a education and stop them from becoming as ignorant pathetic and a loser in life like you are. You're doing nothing but destroying lives.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#503852 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's way better than my apology :-)
~snicker

Hey if everybody else is going to use technicalities!

I did apologize

:)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503854 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker
Hey if everybody else is going to use technicalities!
I did apologize
Technicality? alright.

I'm sorry atheists and secular humanists are so lame, small minded, ignorant, immoral, evil and hypocritical.

its on the record ~~~grin~~
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#503855 Mar 15, 2013
@Skombolis

God bless you skombolis good boy. You are such a kind person always respectful and polite.Be save from the smooth tactics of Satan.
Adam

#503856 Mar 15, 2013
Obama is the worst US president of all times.
He is more ungodly than Bush ever was.
The free masons are all Satans tools. They want to change the societies and build a new world for the purposes of their spiritual leader, their daddy Satan the wicked one. This will be one of the signs of end time until Satans biggest son the anti christ enters the world stage.
Adam

#503857 Mar 15, 2013

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#503858 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I cannot imagine a more pathetic intellect than yours. I cannot imagine a worse deity than yours - anyone who would worship your god should castrate themselves in powerless pathetic worthlessness.
Tri-infection, in simple English: you suck. And you betrayed your homies.
trifecta1 wrote:
I can't imagine a bigger fraud than you.
You're so poor at thinking, even your insults copy my words.

No worries - mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm flattered that you are learning English from me.

Keep it up! You're doing well. And, what you're doing is working. Don't stop. You're getting better.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#503860 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pseudo scientist make believe lab rat.
No, I assure you, I am not make believe.

Please notify these side effects to your doctor. S/he may wish to alter the dosage of your anti-psychotics.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#503861 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such foul language on a Christian thread.
I learn from others.

(not you, mind you, you are ever decent.)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#503862 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's way better than my apology :-)
You see now why I have some troubles believing your sincerity.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#503863 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
That's why you're scared to death of the latest science because science destroys your beliefs.

...rantings and droolings edited...

There will be peer reviewed scientific this year that the soul/psyche/self is a separate entity from the human brain...
Again, for the slow of mind, of the two of us, I am the only one who posted links to scientific articles.

All you do is spit, insult, write poorly and think worse. You can't back up your inane claims, you don't know the first thing about science, and you're borderline brain dead to boot.

When you post a link to a real scientific paper, I'll take notice. Until then, you're just yesterday's trash.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#503864 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Obama is the worst US president of all times.
He is more ungodly than Bush ever was.
The free masons are all Satans tools. They want to change the societies and build a new world for the purposes of their spiritual leader, their daddy Satan the wicked one. This will be one of the signs of end time until Satans biggest son the anti christ enters the world stage.
Sanity isn't a pre-requisite for your religion is it?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#503865 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Technicality? alright.
I'm sorry atheists and secular humanists are so lame, small minded, ignorant, immoral, evil and hypocritical.
its on the record ~~~grin~~
The beautiful people....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503866 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, for the slow of mind, of the two of us, I am the only one who posted links to scientific articles.
All you do is spit, insult, write poorly and think worse. You can't back up your inane claims, you don't know the first thing about science, and you're borderline brain dead to boot.
When you post a link to a real scientific paper, I'll take notice. Until then, you're just yesterday's trash.
Your beliefs are to be insulted, they are worthless lies.

A scientific paper from 13yrs ago is garbage if updated research have been done on the same subject and published..

duhhhhhhh. That is basic professor. The fact that you either do not know that or won't admit it shows intellectual failure and deception on your part.

You can keep writing about my writing if you want to. I will keep writing about your false credentials as a scientist, your ignorance and lack of knowledge concerning the latest scientific discoveries, your denial of science, and the overall dumbing down of you and your village of idiots.

You're worse than thrash, you steal futures.Go find the meaning of the word ethics and stop ruining lives.
Adam

#503867 Mar 15, 2013
Adam

#503868 Mar 15, 2013

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503869 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're so poor at thinking, even your insults copy my words.
No worries - mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm flattered that you are learning English from me.
Keep it up! You're doing well. And, what you're doing is working. Don't stop. You're getting better.
oh! so because you call me a fraud I can't call you a fraud even if I do believe you're really a fraud? me laughing! lol.

What I'm doing is working? really? does that mean you're going to quit your job and stop stealing young people's future, teaching them garbage that is either outdated, will be outdated and they can't use in the present or future scientific arena?

You dare not say what college you teach, I would personally make a complaint against you, what you teach and inform the parents that are spending their hard earned sweat and tears money to support fraudulent science that you're presenting to shapeable hearts and minds.

Its professors like you reason why parents are so worried about sending their children to certain colleges because they run into pseudo-scientist like yourself that teach their children nonsense that they can't use and waste their money to boot.

You're despicable, Shame on you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503870 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I assure you, I am not make believe.
Please notify these side effects to your doctor. S/he may wish to alter the dosage of your anti-psychotics.
Maybe you're not make belief, but your science and credentials sure are.

You believe in doctors now? really? You sure deny the real scientific work of other doctors. Do you prefer some doctors like Dr[dolittle]that enjoys nimals especially the azz..I mean the donkey.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm499490560/tt00615...
Adam

#503871 Mar 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 841,349
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min WasteWater 2,486
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 5 min RFD 42
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 4,750
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Chrome nuts 100,184
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min WasteWater 5,934
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min June VanDerMark 591,280
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min WasteWater 271,452
More from around the web