Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#503909 Mar 15, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Epiphany, except that I would have to take time out too. LOL
Hey Hfn. Hope you are well. I've been blessed with a new position driving for a local charity that helps the hungry. Gods love.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#503910 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
I didn't read you whole post ...
Then don't bother replying to it.

Fennario

#503911 Mar 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
Just because someone goes to Church regularly, helps out on the Christian fund raisers and puts on airs and graces does not make them a Christian.
To you. That's pretty much a Christian to me.
Serah wrote:
We don't always have to turn the other cheek, to keep getting it whacked again
Where did you get that idea?

You each seem to have your own religion.
Serah wrote:
we can forgive them and then walk away.
I know all about forgiveness in your religion. And love.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#503912 Mar 15, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what was being done?:P I didn’t catch that. I enjoy our discussions and have gotten quite a bit of information to chew on from you.
Hi NoStress,
You always were capable of reading me very well. How have you been? I just got back from taking my daughters pit bull to the Vet that I work for. He was neuterd yesterday and wasn't feeling very good, he was lethargic and vomiting so he died on the way to the Vets Office. I took the day off so I can get caught up on my school work but stayed at work until the necropsy was over so we could know what killed him. The poor boy had an Aortic Aneurysm caused from Spirocerca lupi. It was so sad!! Sammy was my 10 year old grandsons dog and he had to be told when he got home from school. Now I have to go get caught up on my school work. God Bless You NS,

Fennario

#503913 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Tri is ten times more of a man than you, educated and smarter. not to mention funnier and with the ability to logically turn you and yours into rabid animals. You need to get a life, stat.
I love my life. And I am quite secure in who I am.

Shouldn't you be praying?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#503914 Mar 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry, i wasn't trying to make this personal again:(
i think that siding with unbelievers (as you do) and apologizing for the behavior of some who call themselves christian, is counter-productive and in the same spirit of those who allowed the nazi party to prosper in their midst. these goof-ball german libs thought hitler was christian cuz of the rehtoric he used to gain power!
does this sound at all familiar to the naive 'christians' in our country who just voted an antichrist spirit into office, who says one thing but does a complete opposite???
I am not siding with anyone. Being disrespectful is being disrespectful, regardless of what someone believes in or thinks when it come to deities. If you think that me disagreeing with someone that I think is acting out of line is wrong, than I apologize. I say something to Christians and non-Christians alike when I have an issue with something they say. This is not a war waaasssuup, it is people communicating their opinions. If people can not behave in a respectful manner, than no respectful dialog can be obtained, and nothing can come out of a discussion. <<shrugs>> If you want to just sit in here and mud sling, go for it. I have no desire to do so.

Fennario

#503915 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Mock my writings all you want to.
Thanks. You're a real mensch.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#503916 Mar 15, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I like folks that say “look it up” instead of,“this is the answer”….the teacher I remember most fondly is the one that irritated me the most. His classic answer to a question was “I don’t know, is that what you took out of it?”:P I am happy he was teaching critical thinking instead of math LOL!
I have to teach troubleshooting and technology deployment. While resting on 'science', it is 'the art' of analysis. There are always more than one correct answers. I think that is the hardest part for most to understand. It doesn't translate well into religion but very well into spirituality (IMHO).
Adam

Germany

#503917 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. You're a real mensch.
And you a teddy bear?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503918 Mar 15, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - better watch it, I’ve got a good arm and aim!!! ;O)
A latex aerial baptism! I'm game!

Fennario

#503919 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Probably not, most don't care about your findings... Pffftttbbbb
I hope that you're not wearing white pants.

Ann Arbor, MI

#503920 Mar 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NoStress,
You always were capable of reading me very well. How have you been? I just got back from taking my daughters pit bull to the Vet that I work for. He was neuterd yesterday and wasn't feeling very good, he was lethargic and vomiting so he died on the way to the Vets Office. I took the day off so I can get caught up on my school work but stayed at work until the necropsy was over so we could know what killed him. The poor boy had an Aortic Aneurysm caused from Spirocerca lupi. It was so sad!! Sammy was my 10 year old grandsons dog and he had to be told when he got home from school. Now I have to go get caught up on my school work. God Bless You NS,
I am so sorry for the loss Grace, its ever easy for a child to lose a pet. <<hugs>>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503921 Mar 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi G
Now, WHY did you take that as an insult? It wasn't meant to be. Trifecta ask what you knew about education and I reminded him you were a college professor. Geez, Last time I ever do that. <whatever>
My apologies. I misunderstood. I was wrong. Thank you for pointing that out.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503922 Mar 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hfn. Hope you are well. I've been blessed with a new position driving for a local charity that helps the hungry. Gods love.
Cool, sometimes we have to give out fishes. You are a blessing.

Fennario

#503923 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>its simply academic pretty lady.
Secular Humanism and Atheism are philosophical inventions of mankind. Therefore they can be taken apart, analyzed, dissected, scrutinized and one can even know it better than those who claim to practice it.
Same thing with Religion. A Religion is simply a cultural philosophy that can be studied and known.
The difference with Christianity is, YHWH Almighty sent his Son Jesus Christ that took on human flesh and bones, loved the downtrodden, the humble, the poor, and some of the rich that showed wisdom. Rebuked with fierceness the Hypocrites the evil and the wicked. But did what no other leader in history have done, died, and rose from the dead. And fulfilled the most important promise, the assistance of the blessed Holy Spirit to guide and walk with the believer until the end.
THAT, no human can figure out. Reason being the life of the Jesus Follower can never be figured out by mankind. Because no human can figure out the Spirit of the most High God.
And that is why Atheism and Secular Humanism will always be inferior to what our way of living is. And you can plant your feet on the neck of such rubbish and nonsense that is Atheism and Secular Humanism.
Step on those beliefs, like the infested evil cockroach that they are. And those that follow the spirit of those evil philosophies, treat them no much better. They serve the enemy of the most high God.
You didn't write that, did you Charly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charly

Fennario

#503924 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
They're putting an end to Christianity! Here!
ROFLMAO!!!
That's your job. We're just midwifing the process.
Adam

Germany

#503925 Mar 15, 2013
this thread makes me feel like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Adam

Germany

#503926 Mar 15, 2013

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#503927 Mar 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you have anything better to do than judge other people and suppose that you're better than them? how very very humane of you! i must be hitting the smarmy nail on the smarmy head!;)
Refrain from doing what you do on every other thread you visit.

I doubt you can. Every person that mentions this peculiarity of your behavior, you then accuse of the same things.

Accuse away, I'm in good company.

Ann Arbor, MI

#503928 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A latex aerial baptism! I'm game!
Ahhhh….no latex balloons unless the two of you want me to go into anaphylactic shock and die again :P That is why I am no longer a Fire Fighter/EMT….the stuff will kill me….and the jokes start in…. 3.….2.….1.….

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min old_moose 17,402
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 59 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 4 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 4 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 8 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web