Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#503831 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
...and gives people the tools to fish instead of fishes.
You might want to sit in my class before judging me as a teacher.
Is that what was being done?:P I didn’t catch that. I enjoy our discussions and have gotten quite a bit of information to chew on from you.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#503832 Mar 15, 2013
Die by my sword you queers and queer lovers.

Location hidden

#503833 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be more spineless, cowardly and dishonest?
Here you are openly admitting you disagree with me just because I don't share your religious views. "Oh, sorry, I just wrote nasty words because I thought I was writing to Hiding, not because what you wrote had any substance at all. I'm just immoral, intellectually dishonest and scum. Don't take it the wrong way - we both believe in the same deity, right? Cheers, bro!"
I cannot imagine a more pathetic intellect than yours. I cannot imagine a worse deity than yours - anyone who would worship your god should castrate themselves in powerless pathetic worthlessness.
Tri-infection, in simple English: you suck. And you betrayed your homies.
You realize you wrote this within minutes of this post?

"And, on a side note, it would be nice is believers would, instead of attack our persons, address our arguments. To attack our characters is to tell us we are correct"

compared to

"Could you be more spineless, cowardly and dishonest?

"I cannot imagine a more pathetic intellect than yours. I cannot imagine a worse deity than yours - anyone who would worship your god should castrate themselves in powerless pathetic worthlessness.
Tri-infection, in simple English: you suck. And you betrayed your homies"

It would take effort to be more hypocritical than this

And as far as me apologizing to IANS? No problem

IANS, I am sorry your bigotry and hatred of Christians has caused you to be so dishonest

You never said what for

:)

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Ann Arbor, MI

#503834 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you need to wrestle on the grass before you can walk down the street holding hands. <smile>
LOL - if that was just wrestling I would hate to read a fight ;O) Hey G, good to read you my friend.

Location hidden

#503835 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
But Skommm... he never lies...(wishing I could spell the sound I just made, you'd laugh)
I laughed anyways

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503836 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see that. No, you weren't talking to me - you were responding to Dr. Shrink. He called me a pseudoscientist.
Rather than respond to him - no point - I thought I'd just respond to you, since you addressed his post.
You're a pseudo scientist make believe lab rat. Your field is barely science and here you're denying real science from Dr parnia, Nobel prize winners and hundreds of other scientists.

HA!

You're a pathetic joke. Any students getting taught by you is wasting their parents money and time. Do they know that you're a filthy hypocrite that denies research that you have not even read?

You deny real science based on pseudo-science you're teaching and getting paid by robbing young people of a decent education. You make your students 10x worse stupid and ignorant than you. Basically you're teaching religion in your classroom, and you're probably a tenured professor getting paid for teaching absolute rubbish.

You should be ashamed, but you're too immoral to be ashamed.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#503837 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice you still write him.
Hey, did you see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KBdxQyPWgg0XX
Such foul language on a Christian thread.

Location hidden

#503838 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Please link it
I have seen you evade answering and not provide any actual proof to support your claim that Jesus doesn't exist
So yes, I would like to see how you claim you provided as an 'answer'
Oh And i see you said you made no such claim. Of course you did

It was in the post you replied to. I am not going back to look it up because again you want to deny your own words

You said its proven God doesn't exist if by God they mean Jehovah or Jesus

Why must you constantly lie about what you say? You have made that very claim in this room at least twice that I can remember
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#503839 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing your own Bible, too ?
Bunch o' wankers. <face palm>
No I said it like I said. Although it is derived from Jesus speech but it has a own character. Don´t you think?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#503840 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You realize you wrote this within minutes of this post?

"And, on a side note, it would be nice is believers would, instead of attack our persons, address our arguments. To attack our characters is to tell us we are correct"

compared to

"Could you be more spineless, cowardly and dishonest?

"I cannot imagine a more pathetic intellect than yours. I cannot imagine a worse deity than yours - anyone who would worship your god should castrate themselves in powerless pathetic worthlessness.
Tri-infection, in simple English: you suck. And you betrayed your homies"

It would take effort to be more hypocritical than this

And as far as me apologizing to IANS? No problem

IANS, I am sorry your bigotry and hatred of Christians has caused you to be so dishonest

You never said what for

That's way better than my apology :-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#503841 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I laughed anyways

Kool :-)

Location hidden

#503842 Mar 15, 2013
Edit IANS

This is what you wrote in response to someone saying there is no evidence God doesn't exist

IANS said

I think there is, if by "God" you mean Jehovah-Jesus.
I think that what you really mean is that there is nothing that YOU would accept as evidence that your god doesn't exist. If that is correct, then your comment speaks to you more than to the reality of gods.r maybe I'm mistaken. What evidence would be acceptable to you that your "God" doesn't exist? None at all, right?"

To which I responded

LOL...WHAT?? Please show your evidence that Jesus doesn't exist. Even Historians outside the faith, some that were critics of the faith, wrote about him. What evidence do you have that He isnt God? I'm looking forward to you evading the question and not answering:)

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Then you responded

"Read it again, Dimwit. I made no such claim."

Why do you lie?

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#503843 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
how did i know you would pretend not to understand
How can I make it easier for you?
You claimed the 10% of your income that gave to your church every year was in actuality going to enrich the priest and his family. Priests don't have families btw. So my question is, if you knew the money was basically being stolen, why did you continue to give it to that church? Either that makes you really stupid or you made up the story about your church being corrupt now because you thought it would further your cause but instead you just got caught lying
What do you mean, priests don't have families?

No parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces?

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#503844 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand
I agree, I think both intellectually and spiritually you would not be being truthful to yourself to simply label those experiences under "God"
This next part isn't to try to prove you do believe in the supernatural but is more to understand how you define it
Do you believe in karma or fate?
I guess it depends on how one defines those words.

As I understand how you mean them, my answer is no, I don't believe in karma or fate.

But I do believe in coincidence and irony.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#503845 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I could not care less, what you do with your time and your life. Frankly its none of my business.
Well then, we have reached at least one point of agreement.

That's one small step in the right direction.

Location hidden

#503846 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, priests don't have families?
No parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces?
I am pretty sure he said 'kids'. Priest and his kids. Because my first thought was priests can't marry and have kids. I just assumed family as in wife and kids. Although I would have to go back and look to be certain

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#503847 Mar 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No... hitler's group was trying to revive Germanic pagan cults... more on that later, Lordwilling.
What you mean is some Christians wanted to create a new syncretism in combining Progressive Christianity and Germanic Paganism. A blend.

Hitler spoke about that in Mein Kampf and derided those cult building efforts, labeling them "Germanentumelei", or Germanomania.

Hitler was, no matter how bizarre the version, a theist.

Rationality or "sensible" is not a required component of theism.

It is also evident he embraced some certain portions of Christianity in his beliefs, no matter how bizarre, or how vehemently you don't approve of the way in which he did that.
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hitler was a politician. At the beginning he would say anything to woo the crowd and the rest of the Chrisitian nation.
And that Christian nation fell right in behind him.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#503848 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
There is no scientific proof of karma or fate but most people believe in some type of it whether they believe in God or not.
I don't.

Location hidden

#503849 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it depends on how one defines those words.
As I understand how you mean them, my answer is no, I don't believe in karma or fate.
But I do believe in coincidence and irony.
Ok thx for answering

I have talked to some atheists or agnostics that believe in fate or Karma and said they believe them to be like 'natural laws' governing the universe or something like that

It does seem to be something a lot of people believe without giving much as to how they believe it works. But if you don't believe in that then I have a better understanding of where you draw the line so-to-speak.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#503850 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure he said 'kids'. Priest and his kids. Because my first thought was priests can't marry and have kids. I just assumed family as in wife and kids. Although I would have to go back and look to be certain
I don't know what anybody else said, or what your first thought was, or what you assumed.

I was merely responding to the statement you made:

"Priests don't have families btw."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Bongo 30,851
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Wardaddy99 987,259
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 4 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 4 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 8 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web