Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#503811 Mar 15, 2013
Or why do you think come ppl like Wilderide Happy Lesbo hidinfromyou to this thread here everyday? Because they love Jesus? Nah nice thought.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#503812 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
LOL

how did i know you would pretend not to understand

How can I make it easier for you?

You claimed the 10% of your income that gave to your church every year was in actuality going to enrich the priest and his family. Priests don't have families btw. So my question is, if you knew the money was basically being stolen, why did you continue to give it to that church? Either that makes you really stupid or you made up the story about your church being corrupt now because you thought it would further your cause but instead you just got caught lying

Location hidden

#503813 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
No, moron, That was your feeble interpretation. Yo have absolutely no idea what was written even when you are looking at it.
<quoted text>
That's what I said, moron. You can't cut-and-paste without fooking it up, can you?
Don't you ever get tired of being my whipping boy? I never seem to get tired of kicking your testicles up into your tonsils. It's become part of my daily exercise routine.
I wonder how many more months you will subject your friends to this? All you need to do to end this beating is to beg for my forgiveness, you maggot.
Cheers!
Know you want to whip me and are talking about my testicles?

Before you wanted me to roll over and wanted to jam things in my colon

You keep asking me about my sex life

What is it you are REALLY trying to tell me IANS? LOL

Location hidden

#503814 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your colon outside of American prisons.
Wrong

You were fantasizing about sticking things up mine

Did you forget in your senility already?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#503815 Mar 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
how did i know you would pretend not to understand
How can I make it easier for you?
You claimed the 10% of your income that gave to your church every year was in actuality going to enrich the priest and his family. Priests don't have families btw. So my question is, if you knew the money was basically being stolen, why did you continue to give it to that church? Either that makes you really stupid or you made up the story about your church being corrupt now because you thought it would further your cause but instead you just got caught lying
But Skommm... he never lies...(wishing I could spell the sound I just made, you'd laugh)

Location hidden

#503816 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your point.
But I would be intellectually dishonest to attribute anything to a supernatural being. I just don't believe in the supernatural, that's just the way I am. I think gods, astrology, ghosts, hexes, witches, all that stuff is created by the brain but doesn't exist independently.
I understand

I agree, I think both intellectually and spiritually you would not be being truthful to yourself to simply label those experiences under "God"

This next part isn't to try to prove you do believe in the supernatural but is more to understand how you define it

Do you believe in karma or fate?
Adam

#503817 Mar 15, 2013
Our societies were build on father and mother families. We should never allow such crimes as gay marriage and child adoption for gay couples.Everyone of us was raised by a father and a mother, even the queers on this thread. I don´t need no changes in our societies.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Ann Arbor, MI

#503818 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That is not a closed mind. You cannot call a mind closed because it doesn't agree with yours.
A closed mind is one that won't consider evidence fairly - that won't allow itself to be convinced by compelling evidence and argument. You've offered no evidence for gods, and in particular, none for your god.
Of course she refuses to budge from her atheistic position. And I believe that Hiding has acknowledged the logical possibility that gods might exist somewhere, even if she rejects yours. So do I.
What do you think of a mind that accepts claims without sufficient evidence, the definition of religious faith? Is that an open mind to you? If so, you don't want that kind of open mind. That barely qualifies as a mind at all.
An open mind is willing to admit ideas into its consideration chamber and give them a fair and thoughtful evaluation. That means that it is discriminating, which is what a fair appraisal entails. A good mind, which is an open and intelligent one - accepts ideas supported by evidence commensurate with the quality and quantity of that evidence, and rejects baseless claims such as the claims for Jehovah-Jesus. There is absolutely no reason to accept that claim apart from the will to believe, and no good reason at all.
An open mind is not defined by why it concludes, but by how it reaches those conclusions - rationally - and how it treats its conclusions - provisionally.
<quoted text>
A good mind, which is an open and intelligent one -accepts ideas supported by evidence commensurate with the quality and quantity of that evidence, and rejects baseless claims such as the claims for Jehovah-Jesus.
So Christian’s are not intelligent or open minded, because they believe in Jesus?
Adam

#503819 Mar 15, 2013
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the families; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Ann Arbor, MI

#503820 Mar 15, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Trifecta..
G-O-D is a college professor though..What makes a good professor?
A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.~Horace Mann
A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image.~Author Unknown
What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.~Karl Menninger
Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts.~Author Unknown
The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.~Author Unknown
Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.~John Cotton Dana
Hello Grace. I love the quotes, thank you for posting them!

Location hidden

#503821 Mar 15, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
O_O ??
(hanging head in shame) he started it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503822 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a nonbeliever.
And I bow before nobody.
From the tenor of your post, it sure looks like my tenancy here will be long-term.
I could not care less, what you do with your time and your life. Frankly its none of my business.

Location hidden

#503823 Mar 15, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So Christian’s are not intelligent or open minded, because they believe in Jesus?
See? Pretty eye. You see?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503824 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So, I guessed correctly on the medication and ... you're so angry that you copy my words to you.
Ok then. May I suggest a phenothiazine? I believe it would help your condition, if not your stupidity.
No medication, and you're a fraud.

Location hidden

#503825 Mar 15, 2013
*Saw this in a response but couldn't find original post

IANS said

"That is not a closed mind. You cannot call a mind closed because it doesn't agree with yours.
A closed mind is one that won't consider evidence fairly - that won't allow itself to be convinced by compelling evidence and argument. You've offered no evidence for gods, and in particular, none for your god.
Of course she refuses to budge from her atheistic position. And I believe that Hiding has acknowledged the logical possibility that gods might exist somewhere, even if she rejects yours. So do I.
What do you think of a mind that accepts claims without sufficient evidence, the definition of religious faith? Is that an open mind to you? If so, you don't want that kind of open mind. That barely qualifies as a mind at all.
An open mind is willing to admit ideas into its consideration chamber and give them a fair and thoughtful evaluation. That means that it is discriminating, which is what a fair appraisal entails. A good mind, which is an open and intelligent one - accepts ideas supported by evidence commensurate with the quality and quantity of that evidence, and rejects baseless claims such as the claims for Jehovah-Jesus. There is absolutely no reason to accept that claim apart from the will to believe, and no good reason at all.
An open mind is not defined by why it concludes, but by how it reaches those conclusions - rationally - and how it treats its conclusions - provisionally."

Skom answers

Having faith doesn't define having an open-mind but it is a result of someone that has one. Someone has to have an open-mind to accept something on faith

You have a closed mind not because you you don't attribute things to the supernatural that has not been proven but rather because without any facts to support it, you claim there can be no supernatural. By definition and from your own posts you have already conceded deities can not be disproven. Yet you fully reject even the possibility of the supernatural. I would call that closed-minded to rule something out without having any facts to do so. Not believing in something without proof is one thing. Stating there can not be something with no facts is quite another

And this isn't some idea one person pulled out of nowhere. man has believed in the supernatural as far back as we can recount. Most men in fact. Seems a bit arrogant and closed-minded to me to rule out without proof what the vast majorit of humans have accepted since day one

And you said

"What do you think of a mind that accepts claims without sufficient evidence, the definition of religious faith? Is that an open mind to you? If so, you don't want that kind of open mind. That barely qualifies as a mind at all."

So 'doctor' are you claiming that while you were a Christian and practicing medicine you had what barely qualifies as a mind at all?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#503826 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, I gotta leave a litle mystery. Don't I ?
Well,ya need to be careful how wide you open that door cause may be a critter walk in and gift wrap your heart.Mystery or no mystery sorry fellow sht happens in the strangest of ways.lol lol
Adam

#503827 Mar 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you dignify gay haters like Q & Adam by responding to their posts ??..
.. for me, it only encourages their tirades and serves no purpose, especially on a thread like this ..
.. I really want to understand your logic ..
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to this thread. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503828 Mar 15, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be more spineless, cowardly and dishonest?
Here you are openly admitting you disagree with me just because I don't share your religious views. "Oh, sorry, I just wrote nasty words because I thought I was writing to Hiding, not because what you wrote had any substance at all. I'm just immoral, intellectually dishonest and scum. Don't take it the wrong way - we both believe in the same deity, right? Cheers, bro!"
I cannot imagine a more pathetic intellect than yours. I cannot imagine a worse deity than yours - anyone who would worship your god should castrate themselves in powerless pathetic worthlessness.
Tri-infection, in simple English: you suck. And you betrayed your homies.
Agree with you? you're a loser. Your beliefs are inferior, you're inferior, even your so called [science] is inferior. I will never agree with you.

I can't imagine a bigger fraud than you.
Adam

#503829 Mar 15, 2013
Or why do you think do ppl like Wilderide Happy Lesbo hidinfromyou come everyday here to this thread ? Because they are christians? Nah

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#503830 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the families; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Writing your own Bible, too ?

Bunch o' wankers. <face palm>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Was that a 'question', Mr. Scheck??" 5 min Doctor REALITY 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Rednek 72,318
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Michael 699,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Gabriel 995,111
Anyone looking to have hot gay teen sex in cent... (Jul '15) 29 min Jackie 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min Peter Ross 447,471
My mom is getting married again 38 min jaxon66 5
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Big Al 138