Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. why do you dignify gay haters like Q & Adam by responding to their posts ??..

.. for me, it only encourages their tirades and serves no purpose, especially on a thread like this ..

.. I really want to understand your logic ..
I do and find it admirable.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was this one time...(don't know if you remember him or not) that Bobb-aka-Bobb said some awful things to "G". I stood used my voice and spoke up against it. Bobb then turned on me...which was okay...until...
I turned around and "G" was saying some awful things to Bobb...I had to use my voice and speak up again...to "G". Then they were both mad at me. LOL
I honestly believe that is why some people don't speak up...they know...they will be the next target.
I realized the error of my ways, apologized and asked for your forgiveness. BlahBlahBlah didn't. Who was the 'non-believer'?(rhetorical)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you, I give my apologies for your acid indigestion.
You can take some Maalox.
Better yet, you may want to scroll past my posts.
You are giving yourself to much credit there Catch. No one is afraid of you, they are laughing. Although they laugh harder at IANS.

You may think youre cute but your not. You are one of the ugliest people Ive met on topix.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sure there are ..
And you are one of them. <smile>

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someone should tell Francis Collins he is uneducated, and when the heck will he ever learn?? LOL, it is the grouping thing in action again :)
Lol... Hey Serah :-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done.Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight.They are blots and blemishes,
reveling in their own pleasures.While they feast with you With eyes full of adultery,they never stop sinning,they seduce the unstable they are experts in greed and accursed brood.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No fuss HFN...
Love always!
:)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
Continued:
That being said, I do not know if you are aware but there have been several comments made by non-Christians on here over the last few days that have been disrespectful towards Christians. I am not saying that you do not step forward when you see such a thing either, as I have read you to do just that. I personally question the reasoning that someone not saying something to another -on here- means that they are in agreement with a statement, at times I think it actually makes things worse. Example: do you think that I should line up for a firing squad with a simile on my face because I am a Christian? I simply pulled this one example, I am not trying to drag anyone through the coals. Just trying to personally understand where the line is (if there is one) when it comes to me not saying anything to a post that I don’t agree with.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

There are so many ways that this post can be taken, but not one non-Christian questioned him for clarification. So should I take that to mean that you are all in tact agreement with him, and if so what exactly are you agreeing to? I should just take what is dished out regardless of how offensive or harmful it is because I am a Christian?- or - The darker end of the spectrum, we as Christians should simply line up and be killed, so that we can be with our God since we don’t belong amongst non-believers?(I understand the killed question is extreme, but there are people out there that wish just that.) The comment was simply not questioned. I personally do not correlate that with all non-Christians on here agreeing with him. I don’t even know if people that do not share my faith even see a problem with this statement. I understand what you are getting at - I do, but do you honestly think that I agree with everything I don’t respond to?

K - now I am really confused (no joke)….I went to post the above and see this:
Happy Lesbo wrote, "<quoted text>
.. why do you dignify gay haters like Q & Adam by responding to their posts ??..
.. for me, it only encourages their tirades and serves no purpose, especially on a thread like this ..
.. I really want to understand your logic .."

Ahhhhh…I must be loosing my mind!! That is exactly why I do not respond to certain posters, and that exactly what I was thinking Christians were being questioned for……
<<head desk>> ~whimper~
Don't whimper! Roar or tell a joke instead ;)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
Continued:
That being said, I do not know if you are aware but there have been several comments made by non-Christians on here over the last few days that have been disrespectful towards Christians. I am not saying that you do not step forward when you see such a thing either, as I have read you to do just that. I personally question the reasoning that someone not saying something to another -on here- means that they are in agreement with a statement, at times I think it actually makes things worse. Example: do you think that I should line up for a firing squad with a simile on my face because I am a Christian? I simply pulled this one example, I am not trying to drag anyone through the coals. Just trying to personally understand where the line is (if there is one) when it comes to me not saying anything to a post that I don’t agree with.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

There are so many ways that this post can be taken, but not one non-Christian questioned him for clarification. So should I take that to mean that you are all in tact agreement with him, and if so what exactly are you agreeing to? I should just take what is dished out regardless of how offensive or harmful it is because I am a Christian?- or - The darker end of the spectrum, we as Christians should simply line up and be killed, so that we can be with our God since we don’t belong amongst non-believers?(I understand the killed question is extreme, but there are people out there that wish just that.) The comment was simply not questioned. I personally do not correlate that with all non-Christians on here agreeing with him. I don’t even know if people that do not share my faith even see a problem with this statement. I understand what you are getting at - I do, but do you honestly think that I agree with everything I don’t respond to?

K - now I am really confused (no joke)….I went to post the above and see this:
Happy Lesbo wrote, "<quoted text>
.. why do you dignify gay haters like Q & Adam by responding to their posts ??..
.. I really want to understand your logic .."

Ahhhhh…I must be loosing my mind!! That is exactly why I do not respond to certain posters, and that exactly what I was thinking Christians were being questioned for……
<<head desk>> ~whimper~
Hypocrisy? On topix? Inconceivable!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are giving yourself to much credit there Catch. No one is afraid of you, they are laughing. Although they laugh harder at IANS.
You may think youre cute but your not. You are one of the ugliest people Ive met on topix.
I'm told I'm very handsome.

And laughter is excellent medicine.

Have you enrolled in that UT program I told you about?

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Quin..
.... You seem to love God but not other people who don't know God....
I have to disagree on that point. Quin has been quite kind and open with me. I think I rile him up but I know he does indeed love and care about me.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing out IMHO in regards to Shrink. It's like trying to debug a malfunctioning software program. I find it both interesting and fun to see how it works. And actually in our last exchange he was almost civil. Well, comparatively.
That's pretty funny. Especially since you've almost gotten to the truth of deciphering Doc speak or duckspeak, as I call it.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. becoming rigorously honest with self about this subject is somewhat difficult because people like AIN, HFY, CATCHER, SCAR and TIDE are in my corner, applying bandages to my cuts, healing the scars ..

.. ya, it all becomes pretty confusing and your points are valid. One must walk a fine line, try to understand the Christian's position, ignore those who are utterly mad (like Dr. Shrink or YD)..

.. give me a few days, let me turn this over. I'll get back to you ..
Your first paragraph, reverse it and apply it to some Christians.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...since I am not part of some flock here I paid very little attention to her accusations. I am good friends with someone that has posted on a few threads with HFY and he has always spoke highly of her intelligence...I will take his word for it. She sometimes is a little over my head with the scientific speak so I just nod my head and think...okay.
I do believe that even in an environment such as this that if you are going to call someone a "liar" (which to me is a grave offense) you need to be able to back up your accusations with just not evidence...but proof.
I have gone to the trouble after being accused of being a liar to prove that I didn't...only to have it ignored by the accuser. I won't do it again...to hell with 'em!
Oh well...it is what it is...I suppose.
I have been a called liar many times. Usually I ignore it.
It is only when peole I love and respect that I take a good look at myself (eventually) when they accuse me of dishonesty. Usually it is misunderstanding and we work it out, sometimes though I have to admit they wer right, change my ways and ask them to forgive me.
Those folks are very few here anymore and I doubt they even knew how much they meant to me. I think the last was the most dishonest thing I did. I should have let them know how special they are.

Hey Annie, you are special.

1 down 11 to go.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

10-4 latters

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I love it.
<quoted text>And I thank "God" I'm smart enough to express to my wife, all the time, how much I appreciate her.
<quoted text>I worry not, my friend. If it's one thing I've never had an issue with, it's finding work. I'm a "jack-of-all-trades, " so... I thank you for the words of encouragement, though. Much appreciated.
<quoted text>That's sad, isn't it? I mean, people graduate college and can't find employment! That's ludicrous.
<quoted text>It seems that our beliefs are quite similar. I enjoy sharing with Counter_Strike, too.
<quoted text>And may the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours, my friend.
Until next time...
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I was well into answering this, when it flashed, then a message came in...

"The page you are looking for was used for information"

What does that mean???

Then didn't want to post???
Can ANYONE please help me understand this PC language? It is new to me...

I would be grateful, as my skills are...?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have parents. Just these two rocks that rubbed together and then poof! I appeared. I've been 8 for ages.
I'm sorry... but I love the end of this!
>>>smile<<<
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm told I'm very handsome.
And laughter is excellent medicine.
Have you enrolled in that UT program I told you about?
Pretty is as pretty does. No you are ugly, in your ways.

Well I guess thats why

I dont need your advice, and besides not needing it, if, you are advising it Im not interested. Im tiring of your nonsense, go play your games with someone else.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty is as pretty does. No you are ugly, in your ways.
Well I guess thats why
I dont need your advice, and besides not needing it, if, you are advising it Im not interested. Im tiring of your nonsense, go play your games with someone else.
OK then dude.

Catcher white sheet drawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 484,161 - 484,180 of596,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

521 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min RiversideRedneck 679,832
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 4 min Wine With Everything 3,986
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min andet1987 4,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 250,356
Wanna skype naked with a hot chick right now xx... 12 min Andrew 25
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 14 min andet1987 12,233
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min Adam 36 36,083
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min Swapsies 233
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Campbell 216,716