Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503649 Mar 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>"B_O_O_M"

A GOD Particle Down in the Molecular Atom Level.....

((*_*))
LOL... God particle?!? Inconceivable! So will 'find','opine' and 'critique' The not so Merry Band of Toxic Geniuses.

Real Science really is incredible, don't you just love it? I know I do :-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#503650 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
I'd love nothing more than to expose you. Not out of spite but because people like you should be exposed for the fraud that you are, lest anyone take you seriously. I just can't.
That's kind of the problem, isn't it? As with Dim, you can't or you would have already.
Illuminatrix wrote:
Spit all you like, I can take it
Actually, you're the one expectorating "fraud." Hiding simply doesn't like it, and apparently isn't willing to just take it, and obviously, I an very supportive.

I suggest that you beg for her forgiveness immediately.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#503652 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Would I get a time out? ;-D
LOL....Only TOPIX or "Toxic" could use the "Time out" option...(and they have)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503653 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU? LOL, you poor irrelevant insignificant little twirp.

I write how I want to, Dr{do little]. If you do not like my writings, don't read my writings Dr [do little].

As far as that pseudo scientist lab rat wanna be you're defending, if she is not as dumb as you, she is not that far behind.

Mock my writings all you want to. I mock you for your obvious hypocrisy hatred and a downright laughingstock of secular humanism haha!

You have all right to be bitter. I and others have made you more bitter and frustrated ever since you came here, pathetic slow minded religious slave. The more you write on this billboard, the more your life sucks.

And BTW, my reference to enculturation was sarcasm meant at mocking that pseudo scientist Dr [do little].
The "dr" thinks kemo sabe is Spanish <fit of giggles>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503654 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right it's a tad unsettling ;-)
its simply academic pretty lady.

Secular Humanism and Atheism are philosophical inventions of mankind. Therefore they can be taken apart, analyzed, dissected, scrutinized and one can even know it better than those who claim to practice it.

Same thing with Religion. A Religion is simply a cultural philosophy that can be studied and known.

The difference with Christianity is, YHWH Almighty sent his Son Jesus Christ that took on human flesh and bones, loved the downtrodden, the humble, the poor, and some of the rich that showed wisdom. Rebuked with fierceness the Hypocrites the evil and the wicked. But did what no other leader in history have done, died, and rose from the dead. And fulfilled the most important promise, the assistance of the blessed Holy Spirit to guide and walk with the believer until the end.

THAT, no human can figure out. Reason being the life of the Jesus Follower can never be figured out by mankind. Because no human can figure out the Spirit of the most High God.

And that is why Atheism and Secular Humanism will always be inferior to what our way of living is. And you can plant your feet on the neck of such rubbish and nonsense that is Atheism and Secular Humanism.

Step on those beliefs, like the infested evil cockroach that they are. And those that follow the spirit of those evil philosophies, treat them no much better. They serve the enemy of the most high God.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503655 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>That's kind of the problem, isn't it? As with Dim, you can't or you would have already.

Illuminatrix wrote, "Spit all you like, I can take it"

Actually, you're the one expectorating "fraud." Hiding simply doesn't like it, and apparently isn't willing to just take it, and obviously, I an very supportive.

I suggest that you beg for her forgiveness immediately.
Bahahahaha!!! HA!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503656 Mar 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....Only TOPIX or "Toxic" could use the "Time out" option...(and they have)
I luv u Epi :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503657 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>its simply academic pretty lady.

Secular Humanism and Atheism are philosophical inventions of mankind. Therefore they can be taken apart, analyzed, dissected, scrutinized and one can even know it better than those who claim to practice it.

Same thing with Religion. A Religion is simply a cultural philosophy that can be studied and known.

The difference with Christianity is, YHWH Almighty sent his Son Jesus Christ that took on human flesh and bones, loved the downtrodden, the humble, the poor, and some of the rich that showed wisdom. Rebuked with fierceness the Hypocrites the evil and the wicked. But did what no other leader in history have done, died, and rose from the dead. And fulfilled the most important promise, the assistance of the blessed Holy Spirit to guide and walk with the believer until the end.

THAT, no human can figure out. Reason being the life of the Jesus Follower can never be figured out by mankind. Because no human can figure out the Spirit of the most High God.

And that is why Atheism and Secular Humanism will always be inferior to what our way of living is. And you can plant your feet on the neck of such rubbish and nonsense that is Atheism and Secular Humanism.

Step on those beliefs, like the infested evil cockroach that they are. And those that follow the spirit of those evil philosophies, treat them no much better. They serve the enemy of the most high God.
They certainly do. Alas, side stepping is my preferred method <grin>

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#503658 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU? LOL, you poor irrelevant insignificant little twirp.
I write how I want to, Dr{do little]. If you do not like my writings, don't read my writings Dr [do little].
As far as that pseudo scientist lab rat wanna be you're defending, if she is not as dumb as you, she is not that far behind.
Mock my writings all you want to. I mock you for your obvious hypocrisy hatred and a downright laughingstock of secular humanism haha!
You have all right to be bitter. I and others have made you more bitter and frustrated ever since you came here, pathetic slow minded religious slave. The more you write on this billboard, the more your life sucks.
And BTW, my reference to enculturation was sarcasm meant at mocking that pseudo scientist Dr [do little].
Your hatred of education is duly noted and demonstrated.

May you find bliss in your ignorance. Sadly, your misery is as readily apparent as your ignorance.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503659 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
The "dr" thinks kemo sabe is Spanish <fit of giggles>
lol...the guy is a hoot. I keep wondering what they are getting out of this billboard and why they keep returning. Its quite hilarious waiting to find out though ~~chuckles~~

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503660 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly do. Alas, side stepping is my preferred method <grin>
HA!...you're hilarious! iyai!lol

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#503661 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...the guy is a hoot. I keep wondering what they are getting out of this billboard and why they keep returning. Its quite hilarious waiting to find out though ~~chuckles~~
We are here to experience the Chrstian love.

I for one may well leave, if that love ever shows up.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503662 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...the guy is a hoot. I keep wondering what they are getting out of this billboard and why they keep returning. Its quite hilarious waiting to find out though ~~chuckles~~
They're putting an end to Christianity! Here!

ROFLMAO!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503663 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>HA!...you're hilarious! iyai!lol
<bows ever so humbly>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503664 Mar 15, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
They're putting an end to Christianity! Here!
ROFLMAO!!!
lol...stop stop! LOL..

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#503665 Mar 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Humanists are teaching ethics to the West, even to the Christian world, although probably not to the Christian god.
By what other standards but those of rational ethics can one pick and choose which of the bibles commandments should be ignored? Christians now understand that their god was wrong to instruct humanity to not tolerate witches, or that it is OK to beat a slave to death if the death takes a day or two. Why are such ideas rejected today? Humanists.
We are making progress. Many Christians would have compunctions about burning somebody alive today.
It's wrong to burn someone, even for just a few minutes. An eternity, okay, but a few minutes... what are we, savages?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#503666 Mar 15, 2013
For such men are false apostles deceitful workmen masquerading as apostles of Christ.And no wonder for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.It is not surprising then if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness.Their end will be what their actions deserve.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503667 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are here to experience the Chrstian love.
I for one may well leave, if that love ever shows up.
naa, you screaming for love now because you're getting your beliefs trampled and shoved back in your face.

You want the love of Jesus Christ? then demonstrate you're ready to BOW before Jesus Christ, then you will get the love of Christ.

As long as you here pushing that evil demonic Secular Humanism and Atheism, all you will get from me is the bottom of my boot, writer.

Go sing that sappy and sucker fill melody, to someone else.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#503668 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred of education is duly noted and demonstrated.
May you find bliss in your ignorance. Sadly, your misery is as readily apparent as your ignorance.
What you know about education? you the one calling Paul a homosexual. That is a lie from the pit of hell. Or that Paul was not a Jew. That is a figment of your imagination.

So you have no right to talk about education. All you bring on the billboard is your homosexual fantasies about Paul and go find writings to denigrate a person's child. You is right there with the secular humanist and the atheist.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503669 Mar 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>naa, you screaming for love now because you're getting your beliefs trampled and shoved back in your face.
You want the love of Jesus Christ? then demonstrate you're ready to BOW before Jesus Christ, then you will get the love of Christ.
As long as you here pushing that evil demonic Secular Humanism and Atheism, all you will get from me is the bottom of my boot, writer.
Go sing that sappy and sucker fill melody, to someone else.
Great writing Tri, as always.

I love you brother from another mother :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 856,003
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 596,741
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min ChristineM 444,376
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min The swamiji 7,342
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 40 min rainydaze 69
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 1,083
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 1 hr canadiangirl1991 52
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Henry_Joseph 177,230
More from around the web